Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 668027 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

truth

Leeming, Australia

#519331 Mar 6, 2014
yo are liar
is that nice
yesssssssssssssss
where
in bigining is word

see voice
echooooooo
ehoooooooooo=mountains

seeeeeeeee
aeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
aiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
aooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
auuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuu
eiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiii
eooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
euuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuu
iooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
iuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuu
ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

see
how you call that words as echoooooooo =mountains
truth

Leeming, Australia

#519332 Mar 6, 2014
serve yor evilllllllllll
evil serve evillllllllllllllllll

its written

i am not going where you going
now serve your satanic evilllllllll preperators with many face on many place

b yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
evilssssssssssssss

its written
i know them with all
Truth

Leesburg, VA

#519333 Mar 6, 2014
Tony17 wrote:
<quoted text> And I'd also like for you to study the following starting at chapter 39 and go to the last chapter of Ezekiel. If it's too advanced for you then just ignore it and simply place it on a shelf of your mind and if God's willing then He will bring it to light at some later time when and if He feels you're able to handle it.
Christ is now reigning......he is not coming to reign.

God never intended for the Messiah to establish an earthly kingdom over nations....but rather a kingdom in the hearts of men to which those from any nation could belong.

John 18:36

36 Jesus said,“My kingdom is not of this world. If it were, my servants would fight to prevent my arrest by the Jewish leaders. But now my kingdom is from another place.”
truth

Leeming, Australia

#519334 Mar 6, 2014
i know them with all deeds
see
i see themmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
bt i don't wanted see them

i not careee see all evils arond meeeeeeeeeeeee

evil serve evils
is that nice
nooooooooo as describe noooooooooooooooo

not see
not hear
truth

Leeming, Australia

#519335 Mar 6, 2014
its written
all angels and demons will fall

saints and all marty are less then any angels

even angels and demons going to be-fall
Truth

Leesburg, VA

#519336 Mar 6, 2014
Tony17 wrote:
<quoted text>Ooops faux pas. Forgot to post the link for you.
http://www.theseason.org/ezekiel/ezekiel39.ht...
Start reading at chapter 39 of Ezekiel and read all the way to the very last chapter of Ezekiel.
Tony, Tony, Tony,

If Jesus had come to establish a kingdom on earth, the Jews would have accepted Him since that is what they expected.

The Jews' rejection makes it clear that Jesus did not intend to establish an earthly kingdom or else he did not make his intentions clear to the Jews.
Dust Storm

Minneapolis, MN

#519337 Mar 6, 2014
confrinting with the word wrote:
Pope Francis expressed openness to nonmarital same-sex civil unions, while stressing that the Catholic Church believes marriage to be between a man and a woman, in an interview with an Italian newspaper.
“Matrimony is between a man and a woman,” the pope told Corriere della Sera, as translated by Catholic News Service.

He ruled out any change of doctrine on this issue, saying that instead “it is a matter of going into the issue in depth and bringing it about that the pastoral practice takes account of situations and of what is possible for persons”. This will be discussed at the upcoming synod on the family, he added. Read more: http://www.ncregister.com/blog/edward-pentin/...

As for the rubbish that he supported same sex civil unions in Argentina that is a lie. If you consider reports from the gay newspapers with an agenda as accurate then go for it. As for the reports of him giving thumbs up to homosexuality wrong again. In context he merely stated the position when asked about homesexuals he was merely saying if someone is who is trying to adhere to Gods will which would be refraining from acting on it and seeks to do what is right. Then he poses the question, "Who am I to judge?" That was translated into Pope says not to judge Homosexuals. Hardly...The church is very clear and he has been very clear it is not the will of God to practice a homosexual life. If you want to blast on your fellow protestants who support it, be my guest. Further General polls taken on beliefs from people who identify as Catholics from secular sources who haven't been to church since they were baptized is neither a reflection on the teachings of the church nor the faithful.

On marriage and civil unions, the Pope said that “marriage is between a man and a woman. Secular states want to justify civil unions driven by the need to regulate economic aspects between people, such as assuring health care.” Asked to what extent the Church could understand this trend, he replied: "It is necessary to look at the diverse cases and evaluate them in their variety."

Ok..So here he is being asked about the secular trend toward civil unions. He says it is necessary to look at this trend, the varieties of them and the implications to society, how to combat it, and how the church should best deal with what is possible needs further discussion.. Is he saying I am open to it? NO Is he saying some may be ok? NO in the context of the entirety of what he is saying he ruled out any change of doctrine on the issue. That doesnt mean the reality that civil unions heterosexual or homosexual are not happening. An example of this would be. Is it moral to deny medical coverage thus denying treatment to someone because they are in a civil union? People have intercourse out of wedlock and that has an impact. Discussing how to deal with the aftermath without condoning it is a different matter. Whats your answer confrint? You had a baby out of wedlock or have a baby in a civil union. Do you suggest stoning or is that just for Catholics?

http://www.ncregister.com/blog/edward-pentin/...

Since: Sep 09

Williams Lake, Canada

#519338 Mar 6, 2014
confrinting with the word wrote:
According to the New York Times, Francis supported the idea of same-sex civil unions when he was Archbishop of Buenos Aires in
Good for him! Now ... if only he would admit that theologians of all religions spoke and speak only from their own opinions and that is why they disagree ... he would be honest with his self ... at last.

Williams Lake, Canada

#519339 Mar 6, 2014
Gods R Delusions x Mine wrote:
<quoted text>
All gods are delusions, except mine.(This board is evidence.)
So I can't fire my God. He is the only mathematically proven God. It would be like firing the theory of gravity.
Ramen
Well then ... for goodness's sake and for the salvation of all humans ... don't fire him.

:)
Truth

Leesburg, VA

#519340 Mar 6, 2014
Tony17 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sooo. You also don't understand the VIALS of Gods wrath spoken of in Revelation that is poured out upon the earth huh?
I think I should refuse to discuss these deeper lessons of the word of God with you because I sense that it is a bit too advanced for you and given that you seem to still require the milk of Gods word as opposed to the meat,these deeper things of Gods word may indeed cause you to stumble.
I apologize for trying to feed you the meat of Gods word. And I'm not trying to be mean.
Tony, Tony, Tony.....

God always intended for Jesus to come and die as a sacrifice and for His kingdom to be a spiritual kingdom.
truth

Leeming, Australia

#519341 Mar 6, 2014
na krizhuuuuuuuuu
bio je tuuu
14 postaja
imao je oberen glav prema dolje
imao je rke razapete
imao je snagu
zatresla se ograda =when after 3 o'clock
kad me prenilo

nema tog krizha
u njihovom srcu
jer ga nikad tamo bilo nije
nestanje on tu
sve dok se nepodash njemu

moje rke
moje noge
moje tilo
moja glava

i resist crown pain

nije nikog tamo majko bilo
lazhu majko
niko meni nije pjeva
niko nije za mnom plaka
niko nije meni pjeva
niko nije mene ceka

moje ruke
moje noge
moje tilo
moja glava

i resist crown pain

majko moja
majko moja
majko moja

Williams Lake, Canada

#519342 Mar 6, 2014
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Christ is now reigning......he is not coming to reign.
”
The reigning sensation in your brain is you repeating to your self that the creator believed you are "special."

Williams Lake, Canada

#519343 Mar 6, 2014
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Tony, Tony, Tony,
If Jesus had come to establish a kingdom on earth, the Jews would have accepted Him since that is what they expected.
The Jews' rejection makes it clear that Jesus did not intend to establish an earthly kingdom or else he did not make his intentions clear to the Jews.
The Jews rejected the Catholic "blasphemy" of Jesus being their savior when the Catholic church fathers claimed that Jesus wanted the Jews that stayed faithful to Judaism SLAYED.

The Jews were very fond of the god they created to love only them as the god's chosen few ... when they left polytheism behind.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>

blas·phe·my

/&#712;blasf&#601;m &#275;/

noun
the act or offense of speaking sacrilegiously about God or sacred things; profane talk.

https://www.google.ca/#q=Blasphemy
truth

Leeming, Australia

#519344 Mar 6, 2014
How yo call that on modern language?
-imagination

Its diploma language!!!

Williams Lake, Canada

#519345 Mar 6, 2014
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
God always intended
How arrogant!

Williams Lake, Canada

#519346 Mar 6, 2014
All preachers (feigning humility) will first tell you that "God" is beyond all human understanding. But that's just before they sermonize on what "God" always intended.

If their arrogance could get any bigger without bursting ... THAT would be a miracle.
truth

Leeming, Australia

#519347 Mar 6, 2014
dimension=as water in air
its written
all demons and angels will fall

seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

law and system and organization=dirty water as yo see me asnelected

seeeeeeeeeeee

your law is not my law
noooooooooooooooooooooo

its law of economy finance and politics and media too

byyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

i am listening radio marija

Williams Lake, Canada

#519348 Mar 6, 2014
Religion has a long, long shape-shafting history of illusion added to yet more and more illusion.

And the right-fighting preachers learn nothing but to keep on believing they are ALL tellers of nothing but truth.

Dumb can't go beyond self!
truth

Leeming, Australia

#519349 Mar 6, 2014
no
you promise to me beforeeeeeeee
full explanation

its not arogant

its lovly when you explain
i will respect you moreeeeeeeee
truth

Leeming, Australia

#519350 Mar 6, 2014
its been god alone
my hand
my lags
my body
my mind
i resist crown pain

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News DeGeneres says her show is no place for anti-ga... 16 hr Alt Right Sucks 334
News United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) Fri Married in 10,389
News Dr Zakir Naik invites Pope Benedict XVI for ope... (Oct '06) Jan 14 Serah 14,364
News 7 reasons why Friday the 13th is considered an ... Jan 14 True Christian wi... 3
News Women should breastfeed in church, Pope Francis... Jan 11 Jeremy 3
News Pope Francis Affirms Evolution and Big Bang Theory (Jul '15) Dec 30 Dogen 508
News Preview: The Pope's Choir Dec '16 KenJr26 1
More from around the web