Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 687263 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

June VanDerMark

Since: Sep 09

Williams Lake, Canada

#519294 Mar 6, 2014
confrinting with the word wrote:
God has no interest in rituals...
You re-post nonsense written by other men in your KJV, and take it to heart that you are aligned to truth.

The Muslims perform the same "rituals" as do you by using the words in the Qur'an.
June VanDerMark

Williams Lake, Canada

#519295 Mar 6, 2014
Imam ... "My ritual is to go to my holy book, the Qur'an, and find words that I believe make me wise and holy and worthy of Paradise, and in turn make others who disagree with my religion appear as ignorant evil fools. And that is how I begin every day anew. Praise Allah!"
truth

Leeming, Australia

#519297 Mar 6, 2014
a tako
strwsberry as strazguzcityyyyyyyyy

be very c.are.full
not worthy give lifefor strwsberry a$$trazguzecityyyyyyyyy
June VanDerMark

Williams Lake, Canada

#519298 Mar 6, 2014
Those in the newest religious arrivals such as Judaism, Christianity and Islam don't want to see or study ancient religions that also placed high value on their own conjured saviors.

If you fools would study the ancient religions, they would recognize that believing the self to be special is the ritual of all ages that should be avoided, as that notion is based on arrogance.

I suggest that hanging a title on a myth, and claiming the myth to be your savior is as old as religion.
June VanDerMark

Williams Lake, Canada

#519299 Mar 6, 2014
you would realize
truth

Leeming, Australia

#519300 Mar 6, 2014
you never been in tubegone as tibitgone ot tothbegone as tubingene

as germa
as city as medicale with many hospitals
as genetic prodocturateeeeeeeee

seeeeeeee juneeeeee

i am not stupid as you think

i find on floor as microchips

who used that juneeeeeeeeeee
June VanDerMark

Williams Lake, Canada

#519301 Mar 6, 2014
I suggest that you start a new ritual of studying ancient religions and their supposed saviors, and then "hopefully" you won't perceive that your supposed savior is anything other than simply another myth.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >

The World’s Sixteen Crucified Saviors … Christianity before Christ, by Kersey Graves … first published in 1875.

and finally these twenty Jesus Christs (accepting their character for the name) laid the foundation for the salvation of the world, and ascended back to heaven.

1. Chrishna of Hindostan.
2. Budha Sakia of India.
3. Salivahana of Bermuda
4. Zulis, or Zhule, also Osiris and Orus, of Egypt.
5. Odin of the Scandinavians.
6. Crite of Chaldea.
7. Zoroaster and Mithra of Persia.
8. Baal and Taut,“the only Begotten of God,” of Phenicia.
9. Indra of Thibet.
10. Bali of Afghanistan.
11. Jao of Nepaul.
12. Wittoa of the Bilingonese.
13. Thammuz of Syria.
14. Atys of Phrygia.
15. Xamolxis of Thrace.
16. Zoar of the Bonzes.
17. Adad of Assyria.
18. Deva Tat,aud Sammonocadam of Siam.
19. Alcides of Thebes.
20. Mikado of the Sintoos.
21. Beddru of Japan.
22. Hesus or Eros, and Bremrillah, of the Druids.
23. Thor, son of Odin, of the Gauls.
24. Cadmus of Greece.
25. Hil and Feta of the Mandaites.
26. Gentaut and Quexalcote of Mexico.
27. Universal Monarch of the Sibyls.
28. Ischy of the Island of Formosa.
29. Divine teacher of Plato.
30. Holy One of xaca.
31. Fohi and Tien of China.
32. Adonis, son of the virgin Io of Greece.
33. Ision and Quirinus of Rome.
34. Prometheus of Caucasus.
35. Mohammud, or Mahomet, of Arabia.

These have all received divine honors, have nearly all been worshiped as Gods, or sons of Gods; were mostly incarnated as Christs, Saviors, Messiahs, or Mediators; not a few of them were reputedly born of virgins; some of them filling a character almost identical with that ascribed by the Christian’s bible to Jesus Christ; many of them like him, are reported crucified; and all of them, taken together, furnish a prototype and parallel for nearly every important incident and wonder-inciting miracle, doctrine and precept recorded in the New Testament, of the Christian’s Savior. Surely, with so many Saviors the world cannot, or should not, be lost.

June VanDerMark

Williams Lake, Canada

#519304 Mar 6, 2014
the•og•o•ny

Noun

The genealogy of a group or system of gods.

https://www.google.ca/#q=theogony+definition
June VanDerMark

Williams Lake, Canada

#519305 Mar 6, 2014
The World’s Sixteen Crucified Saviors … Christianity before Christ, by Kersey Graves … first published in 1875.

And the disciples of more than a thousand systems of religion which have flourished in past ages, could have made such logic equally available in showing in each case, that every system preceding theirs was designed by Infinite Wisdom as simply a typical or ante-typical forerunner of theirs. How ridiculous and senseless, therefore, is the argument thus shown to be when critically examined in the light of history! So much so as scarcely to merit a serious notice.
June VanDerMark

Williams Lake, Canada

#519306 Mar 6, 2014
Christians may want to believe that the so-called Jewish prophets saw the coming of Jesus ... but that type of sorcery has been performed by theologians long before Christianity.

"At last, we will be saved from eternal suffering, if ONLY our faith is strong."

I suggest that if you want suffering to cease ... stop having more children.
truth

Leeming, Australia

#519307 Mar 6, 2014
see word
maskuline
kulen=duvenica from stomach
see maskuline are strongest organisam on humansanimals fish birds

force yo listen everything
no makac force
they want us

Are yo for sre sjure your map is better noooooooo!

I told you on my atlas i drove?
on map

no force
they are troubleeeee
as well liars
from 26 secrets 2 is laosvijetnamcamobodje as pro;cent % then +
no moveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

nooooooooooooooooo makac forceeeeeeeeee
be good

i play handball june
cd or dc not exist
how i don't know how

aj force trust me
one ball finish
June VanDerMark

Williams Lake, Canada

#519308 Mar 6, 2014
To take medicine that rids human bodies of parasites is to murder the parasites.

We are just happy to get rid of them ... but they no doubt suffer before they finally die.

Do we care? Not a chance!!! We care about our comforts and sustaining OUR lives.

Survival is the aim, and we might as well own up to our own selfishness and stop pretending that we are anything BUT mortal self-centered animals.
truth

Leeming, Australia

#519309 Mar 6, 2014
m.as;k;uljine

najprije pocimlje rat ku;jini oli kuhinji

neke hieneeeeeeeeee-li;biliceeeeeee eeee

aaaaaaaaaa no no no no
vidim vasha pokvarena lica shop i oko meneeeeeeeeee

be good forceeeeeeeee
Gods R Delusions x Mine

Orlando, FL

#519310 Mar 6, 2014
June VanDerMark wrote:
Imam ... "My ritual is to go to my holy book, the Qur'an, and find words that I believe make me wise and holy and worthy of Paradise, and in turn make others who disagree with my religion appear as ignorant evil fools. And that is how I begin every day anew. Praise Allah!"
That sounds like my religious book.

Page 1 - "those who disagree with me are ignorant evil fools"

Ramen
June VanDerMark

Williams Lake, Canada

#519311 Mar 6, 2014
Selfish aims motivated ancient theologians to start religion.

"We are not happy with one life-time on earth, so we must make plans to have our lives continue after we die. And we will create eternal bliss for our group and damnation for those in other groups. We will train our gods to follow our wills. And if they don't follow our wills, we will dismiss them and created new gods to suit our images. A-MEN!!!"
June VanDerMark

Williams Lake, Canada

#519312 Mar 6, 2014
Even as a child, I never could make sense out of the idea that humans could go to heaven and all other forms of life that had to also suffer on earth had no rights when it came to being rewarded as were humans.

So many silly teachings confused me year after year as I tried to make sense of why a god would find it necessary to be so damned cruel and be willing to play favorites.

What a relief to finally at the age of 70 clear my mind of the last remnants of religious debris!

No more theological jargon is allowed in my vicinity.

I won't worry about a supposed hereafter. I will simply try to do my best, and if that is not good enough ... so be it.
June VanDerMark

Williams Lake, Canada

#519313 Mar 6, 2014
Gods R Delusions x Mine wrote:
<quoted text>
That sounds like my religious book.
Page 1 - "those who disagree with me are ignorant evil fools"
Ramen
Hahahaha

Well ... if a god isn't devoted to your own whims ... what good is he to you???

You might as well fire him and conjure up another one in your mind.

It's been done before and it probably will be done again.

:)
June VanDerMark

Williams Lake, Canada

#519314 Mar 6, 2014
Christians convert to Islam, and Muslims convert to Christianity ... and they believe they pray to the only god in existence.

From their own perspectives, such ignorance is perceived as wisdom.
June VanDerMark

Williams Lake, Canada

#519315 Mar 6, 2014
I know Atheists who escaped religion and choose to keep their opinions to their selves.

Having been under the confusing spell of religion, I know how much better I feel within since I left religion.

That is why I share my experience with others on the forum.

Those who want to stay in religion ... will stay. But those who want to leave ... just might read the many years of confusion I endured and decide they also have had enough of the right-fighting theologians and their bunkology.
June VanDerMark

Williams Lake, Canada

#519316 Mar 6, 2014
Reality: What a concept.

Robin Williams

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) Wed Kennedy 10,635
News Boston cardinal, Jewish leaders have Holocaust ... (Feb '09) Sep 19 Tom Fontaine 42
News Catholic clergy fires back after Bannon criticism Sep 11 South Knox Hombre 1
News Evangelical Trump supporters want meeting with ... Aug '17 Ms Sassy 1
News What Divides Catholics and Protestants? (Apr '08) Aug '17 -Prince Of Darkness- 84,839
News Pope 'loves China', Vatican official says on tr... Aug '17 Harold 2
News Pope Francis accepts resignation of Boston Auxi... Jul '17 Anti- 2
More from around the web