Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 693334 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

June VanDerMark

Since: Sep 09

Prince George, Canada

#518960 Mar 4, 2014
The Catholic church fathers insinuated that the god of the Jews switched his loyalties over to the Catholics, knowing that Catholicism was the ONLY HOPE for the human race to find salvation.

Idiocy!!!
June VanDerMark

Prince George, Canada

#518961 Mar 4, 2014
I suggest that if a message ever came to earth that had a concept of justice at its core ... the teaching would be that we must forget all religious dogma implanted in our brains ... and simply learn to be as kind to each other as our selfish natures allow.

From my perspective, that would be our best hope of making the world a better place for future generations.
June VanDerMark

Prince George, Canada

#518962 Mar 4, 2014
Ancient theologian to self ... "I will admit that this giving other gullible humans the idea that I am receiving messages from the gods is filling me with pride. They look at me with such adoration and awe. They are fools, but they follow me, and they kill for me so that I can sit on my throne in comfort. It doesn't get any better than that."
June VanDerMark

Prince George, Canada

#518963 Mar 4, 2014
Did you ever watch Jerry Falwell and Pat Robertson playing the parts of GOD's messengers on earth???

Now that was a sight to behold ... and to in turn make those who spotted their lies want to cringe from embarrassment for them and their stupidity.

hojo

Excelsior, MN

#518964 Mar 4, 2014
Michael wrote:
<quoted text>
...(lol). He is a quitter. First pope in 600 years to resign. No one likes a quitter.
....Unbelievable!
You, Michael are one!!!!! You quit because you are angry and bitter at Jesus Christ Himself and His One True Cathoilc Church......Catholic who "fall away." From the church (do so) because they are upset at what a priest might have said or because they never had any faith to begin with. The difference is that Protestants become Catholic (and they number in the thousands every month) because their blinded "eyes have become open" to the historical and biblical TRUTH of TRUE Salvation in Jesus Christ in and through His one ( and only one) TRUE Apostolic Catholic Church---the Bride of Christ.
June VanDerMark

Prince George, Canada

#518965 Mar 4, 2014
Muslims in America. Observe what religion DOES to their minds. They are enjoying living in America, but supporting the terror that Muslims committed against America.

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#518966 Mar 4, 2014
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
You asked me how to help neighbors that did not want help ... and I answered.
You are so arrogant I doubt that they could stand you in a church. You would be telling them they are not REAL Christians and advising them on how to BE a real Christian just like YOU.
June

Peace

You are absolutely correct....

Today is Mardi Gras. And fortunately it is sleeting and cold right now. Normally, in the rural areas such as I live in, the "good" Catholics all get together and are driven from house to house with beer, or whiskey in one hand, and begging for a chicken or something for a big gumbo....(I can hear them still outside even now.) in the other hand.(Fortunately, they now have mobile toilets, otherwise, back a few years, they would pee and shit on the lawn and ditch(men and women).) There are always designated fight-breakers, and police following, as it is a continuous dancing, loud music from speakers, brawls over women, etc. etc....

hojo

Excelsior, MN

#518967 Mar 4, 2014
June VanDerMark wrote:
Did you ever watch Jerry Falwell and Pat Robertson playing the parts of GOD's messengers on earth???
Now that was a sight to behold ... and to in turn make those who spotted their lies want to cringe from embarrassment for them and their stupidity.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =kMkBgA9_oQ4XX
You, June are becoming "more and more desperate" with each comment you make ---in resorting to "name calling, attacking the personal faith and Salvation of ( any and all) Christians and belligerently and vindictively hostile toward "ANYONE" that disagrees with you or stands in the way of the Agnostic or atheistic animosity. You seem to be "scraping the bottom of the barrel, in 2652Attempting to come up with some ( new adjectives) to vent your anger against the biblical and historical TRUTH of Jesus Christ and His One True Catholic Church
June VanDerMark

Prince George, Canada

#518968 Mar 4, 2014
hojo wrote:
<quoted text>
You, Michael are one!!!!! You quit because you are angry and bitter at Jesus Christ Himself and His One True Cathoilc Church
You are just what the Catholic hierarchy NEEDS to keep their lies thriving.

You believe that a Jewish Rabbi (King of the Jews no less) actually turned Catholic, and now supports Catholicism as the only road to salvation.

And added to that idiocy ... you believe that the god that once loved the Jews as his chosen few, switched his loyalties over to the Catholics, because he realized that Judaism was based on lies and that the Catholic church fathers who claimed that Jesus wanted the Jews slayed were absolute tellers of truth.

WOW!!!

YOU ARE DUMB!!!

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#518969 Mar 4, 2014
June VanDerMark wrote:
If a creator exists to love all these pompous-minded preachers, I suggest the creator is not one bit fussy about who passes the grade to enter heaven.
It's not a place I would want to go ... with Catholic and Protestant right-fighters carrying on as though they ARE the creators of the universe.
At least I can get away from them on earth. In heaven there would be no escape, and that is what I would consider to be a living eternal hell.
June

Time is ticking away....

I suppose trying to get Protestants and Catholic "right-fighters" to kiss and make up is rather futile....
Michael

Canada

#518970 Mar 4, 2014
hojo wrote:
<quoted text>
You, Michael are one!!!!! You quit because you are angry and bitter at Jesus Christ Himself and His One True Cathoilc Church......Catholic who "fall away." From the church (do so) because they are upset at what a priest might have said or because they never had any faith to begin with. The difference is that Protestants become Catholic (and they number in the thousands every month) because their blinded "eyes have become open" to the historical and biblical TRUTH of TRUE Salvation in Jesus Christ in and through His one ( and only one) TRUE Apostolic Catholic Church---the Bride of Christ.
...You are wrong all the time.(lol). I am not bitter at Antone.

....I stated the pope resigned because of the embarassing vatileaks that contained information about cardinals fighting with each other over policies, and cardinals that anted Benedict OUT! and information about the pope Benedict and his bishop lover boy/toy Georg Ganswein.

Google......... pope Benedict boyfriend Georg.....

...it was a huge story 2 years ago, where have you been Hojo? Come On!!

I bring the catholic news that catholics need to know, but the news they wish wasn't true.

....One day you will thank me.
June VanDerMark

Prince George, Canada

#518971 Mar 4, 2014
Robert F wrote:
<quoted text>
June
Peace
Today is Mardi Gras. And fortunately it is sleeting and cold right now. Normally, in the rural areas such as I live in, the "good" Catholics all get together and are driven from house to house with beer, or whiskey in one hand, and begging for a chicken or something for a big gumbo....(I can hear them still outside even now.) in the other hand.(Fortunately, they now have mobile toilets, otherwise, back a few years, they would pee and shit on the lawn and ditch(men and women).) There are always designated fight-breakers, and police following, as it is a continuous dancing, loud music from speakers, brawls over women, etc. etc....
And you are a dimwit ... who makes light of the horrors committed by the Catholics, which has always been your HABIT, as you feign being a NICE LOVING guy who means no harm to others.

I never bought into your slick way of posting, as I believe you are a very shallow human animal that thrives on the idea that you are special to a god and are saved and others deserve hell.
June VanDerMark

Prince George, Canada

#518972 Mar 4, 2014
Robert F wrote:
<quoted text>
June
Time is ticking away....
I suppose trying to get Protestants and Catholic "right-fighters" to kiss and make up is rather futile....
If they stay attached to their personalized religion, it's not only futile, it's impossible.

Fortunately for you ... you have found your Christian Center in the middle of the chaos, and are assured that Jesus is your personalized slave to have and to hold as he carries you all the way to heaven.

Sarcasm intended.
June VanDerMark

Prince George, Canada

#518973 Mar 4, 2014
hojo wrote:
<quoted text>
You, June are becoming "more and more desperate" with each comment you make
Yet if I was a Catholic, you would believe that Jesus was mine to have and to hold all the way to heaven. RIGHT ... hojo???

I have news for you. Jews faithful to Judaism don't believe they go to a Christian heaven. They are determined to go to where the god of the Jews wants them to go ... not where YOU want them to go.

It must be a miracle!

:)
Michael

Canada

#518974 Mar 4, 2014
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
You are just what the Catholic hierarchy NEEDS to keep their lies thriving.
You believe that a Jewish Rabbi (King of the Jews no less) actually turned Catholic, and now supports Catholicism as the only road to salvation.
And added to that idiocy ... you believe that the god that once loved the Jews as his chosen few, switched his loyalties over to the Catholics, because he realized that Judaism was based on lies and that the Catholic church fathers who claimed that Jesus wanted the Jews slayed were absolute tellers of truth.
WOW!!!
YOU ARE DUMB!!!
...Story was Jesus ( a street person) living his entire life as a devout jew, practicing a belief that does not believe in him as the son of god, but he practices and believes it anyway, then just before he dies he gave the go ahead to Peter to start the christian ball rolling the NEW testament church of God, all the while he is still a devout practicing Jew praying in the synagogue, later dying a Jew, and buried in Jewish custom and tradition.......still. practicing the Jewish belief that does not believe in the trinity, starting a belief that does believe in a trinity.

....makes no common sense
June VanDerMark

Prince George, Canada

#518975 Mar 4, 2014
Robert F wrote:
<quoted text>
June
Time is ticking away....
I suggest your brief stint in Atheism didn't suit you well Robert. Even Protestantism didn't suit your need to feel that you are special to a god and will be saved. So you (in your own imagination) converted to Catholicism ... where you felt that Jesus would look more "favorably" on you and cuddly your Catholic self until death would assure you of his coming to free you up for heaven.

I suggest you don't hold your breath, as I very much doubt that your vanity will be rewarded with eternal bliss.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>

Robert F wrote:
<quoted text>
Greetings June
It is fear that makes the KNOW. Fear of death, and fear of hell, and fear of not making it to heaven.....Religion is based on fear....
Robert
Michael

Canada

#518976 Mar 4, 2014
ReginaM wrote:
<quoted text>
You're not the forum moderator or the boss, so please stop trying to tell people what they can and cannot post here. I believe this is an open forum.
..Yes it is an open forum, and I can post anything you don't like.
June VanDerMark

Prince George, Canada

#518977 Mar 4, 2014
Michael wrote:
<quoted text>
...Story was Jesus ( a street person) living his entire life as a devout jew, practicing a belief that does not believe in him as the son of god, but he practices and believes it anyway, then just before he dies he gave the go ahead to Peter to start the christian ball rolling the NEW testament church of God, all the while he is still a devout practicing Jew praying in the synagogue, later dying a Jew, and buried in Jewish custom and tradition.......still. practicing the Jewish belief that does not believe in the trinity, starting a belief that does believe in a trinity.
....makes no common sense
Catholics (and Protestants) don't want to study the dogma from the outside in. If they did they would immediately spot the lies. So they choose to stay blind-sighted, locked into their personalized cults, as they keep on lusting after that word "salvation."
June VanDerMark

Prince George, Canada

#518978 Mar 4, 2014
Michael wrote:
<quoted text>
..Yes it is an open forum, and I can post anything you don't like.
They would "like" to convert others to their personalized cults. If you butter them up, they will call you "brilliant." If you don't, they will preach at you that you are fodder for the devil's hell.

Bullies in god-garbs.
June VanDerMark

Prince George, Canada

#518979 Mar 4, 2014
Robert is searching for "salvation" in the most likely places, at every given moment.

He couldn't find any salvation in Atheism, and that made him SAD and feeling LOST. What a shame his emotions were so distraught.

Oh well ... Robert has found his new calling now. It's centered somewhere between Protestantism and Catholicism, but definitely NOT Atheism. That word Atheism is an evil word to Robert.

At this moment, Robert is certain he has found his "lost" penny.

What next is on your agenda Robert???
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>

March 1, 2014

Robert F wrote:
<quoted text>
June
I felt a need to leave behind what was insipid. I needed to find out things.
All in all, I found in leaving Protestantism, the need to go deeper into spiritual things.
Likewise, all in all, I have found that in leaving Catholicism, the need to go deeper into spiritual things.
To "Return to the Center", and become a Christian again. It has taken a long time to find my lost penny in the room....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) 5 hr Daddy dosh 10,703
News Love in the air: Pope marries couple on papal p... 12 hr Pardon Pard 1
News For New Year, pope urges help for refugees, res... Jan 1 South Knox Hombre 1
News Faith Matters: Top local faith stories for 2017 Dec 30 D dicampli 1
News Topless protester tries to grab baby Jesus figu... Dec 28 Donald J Trump 2
News Pope urges compassion from politicians who fan ... Dec 20 Truth Be Told 9
News Pope Francis is greeted by young children in tr... Nov '17 TRUE CATHOLIC her... 1
More from around the web