Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 641637 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#516860 Feb 22, 2014
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you did. I don't remember.
Aaaah. I know yer busy boss, so I won't make no issie of such trivial stuff.

“GOD SO LOVED US”

Since: Aug 08

He Gave His SON,JESUS Christ

#516862 Feb 22, 2014
Dear Father,

We,thank you for all of our blessings..

We,pray for healing among those,who need it and for Your HOLY Spirit to speak in the hearts of non believers,.

Let us,who love you be kind to all...even each other..no matter our differences...so that we,show,the,LOVE of your Son to the world ..

In His,precious,name,Jesus,..we,p ray all will come to salvation..Amen
truth

Brookton, Australia

#516863 Feb 22, 2014
inat=when start
its start alltogether with my enemy as nigh;mare

seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeee
now mala;zijaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
as lazoni in luson
as io as ma;gare for desfuncionitaleeeeeeeeeeeeeee
gare=seeds from kapulare as blue ligh with white color
within is black=gare seeds
as ke.pl.airoooooooooo

see
child story
12 Sun

acide rain

seeeeeeee
light blue and green coloreeeeeeeeeeeeee

as onioneeeeeeeeeeeeeee as union see whooo

kis.ele ka;puuuuuuuu;lice

who kiss and spit some time

seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeee
my ordinary word
someone who always promise
but betray

by by byyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#516864 Feb 22, 2014
Jumper The Wise wrote:
<quoted text> "
June...You know I still love you in my own way,but I think a divorce is best for both of us."
It's about time! Whadid I tell ya June. I knowed he'd come around sooner or later.....turns out he was a "sooner" pup, an not a "later tater"....but now, it seems that Regina felled in love with Michael, an yer jist out of the picher. Why I'd marry ya myself, but I promised the Felteration 12 I wouldn't have no sex with earth folks(it don't turn out good-jist look at the history of all them other gods).
Chess Jurist

Columbus, OH

#516865 Feb 22, 2014
RoSesz wrote:
Dear Father,
We,thank you for all of our blessings..
We,pray for healing among those,who need it and for Your HOLY Spirit to speak in the hearts of non believers,.
Let us,who love you be kind to all...even each other..no matter our differences...so that we,show,the,LOVE of your Son to the world ..
In His,precious,name,Jesus,..we,p ray all will come to salvation..Amen
Could you mention my need for a Maserati next time?

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#516866 Feb 22, 2014
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
How much light can I expect from pasta???
I want the one and only truth. No phony promises.
:)
Don'cha worry about that light.....we got free beer....an that volcano got's even better stuff grow'n on it!
Chess Jurist

Columbus, OH

#516867 Feb 22, 2014
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Aaaah. I know yer busy boss, so I won't make no issie of such trivial stuff.
Dang.

You sure do earn lots of peanuts.

I want you to know I'm the peanut king here.

Pretender.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#516868 Feb 22, 2014
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, you might be on to something.
:)
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>
Men think epilepsy divine, merely because they do not understand it. But if they called everything divine which they do not understand, why, there would be no end to divine things.”
Hippocrates
Well that makes "us" divine then too!
:)

“GOD SO LOVED US”

Since: Aug 08

He Gave His SON,JESUS Christ

#516869 Feb 22, 2014
Michael wrote:
<quoted text>
...Didn't make sense when I was a kid, still makes no sense today.
...You only believe the trinity because that is all you learned. Explain the trinity to a Muslim and see their response, because they learned something different.
Why does the church refer them as Persons, when person means human being? Makes no common sense.
....
It's,a,mystery...something of God...maybe we,cannot understand how,it is,possible...
But God is,in our understanding manifest in three persons,who are ONE .

I'll leave it to Him to do what He,does..

We,need only Faith ...given us,through the,FREE gift of grace ...
The,Father calls,us to the Son...through the HOLY Spirit .....who works,however He chooses...at whatever time or circumstance HE chooses to have us,listen to the call ...He cannot be limited by time or space or Church ...

Maybe someday our minds,will be able to understand in the afterlife ...

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#516870 Feb 22, 2014
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
your diged fact in the dumpster of full of s...
are not facts only Stinking farts and without of descency POS worth nothing inteligible
Yea
You are LIAR,SCUMBAG, BS,MOCKER AND LOW IQ PEASANT LIVING IN LOCAL DUMPSTERS OR UNDER THE BRIDGES WITH STOLEN COMPUTER FROM LOCAL STORE,
just drink booz, f....yourselves and go to hell RC Dantee 4 th level with your bike,poor atheistic clown and idiot
I knew you wouldn't be able to resist stalking me you pervert. You need to seek help as soon as possible before you harm yourself or some poor innocent child within your perverted reach nunzio.
Do the asylum personnel know you broke out of your restraints again?
Your filthy mouth should be sewed shut or are you talking from the other hole between your other cheeks?

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#516871 Feb 22, 2014
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
Dang.
You sure do earn lots of peanuts.
I want you to know I'm the peanut king here.
Pretender.
I jist can't hep it Chess. It's these crazy folks that sets that stature here.
I thought them "peanuts" is the reward fer hitt'n a bullseye.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#516872 Feb 22, 2014
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
I jist can't hep it Chess. It's these crazy folks that sets that stature here.
I thought them "peanuts" is the reward fer hitt'n a bullseye.
When life throws you peanuts, make peanut butter..lol
Chess Jurist

Columbus, OH

#516873 Feb 22, 2014
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
I jist can't hep it Chess. It's these crazy folks that sets that stature here.
I thought them "peanuts" is the reward fer hitt'n a bullseye.
Please keep it to a low roar.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#516874 Feb 22, 2014
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
your diged fact in the dumpster of full of s...
[Filthy perverted pf post clipped]
I am, by the agreeable judgits placed, not at all surprised that some other pervert has agreed with this despicable lowlife's method of language and posting. That tell me plenty about the holier than thou dirt here.
yes really

Falls City, NE

#516875 Feb 22, 2014
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
I have prayed,on a answering this,without rancor..NOR DO I BELIEVE YOUR CHURCH IS,NOT A,HOUSE,OF GOD ..AS you all seem to think..
I'm trying to show,you why many DO NOT see the CC as,the,only true Church .....not to convert you..I am sure you speak to God and worship Him in your faith..
You or Liam gave a,very good example in the JEWISH KINGS...THE Jews are the CHOSEN ...Will remain so..we,are the Chosen of the,SON called by the Father through the HOLY Spirit ..
On the,KINGS..first off God DID NOT WANT KINGS,but have them permission to have them..
WHY ..HE,KNEW,they would stray to the ONE AWFUL SIN..strange Gods...
POWER IS,CORRUPTIBLE ...GOD KNEW,THIS,...Israel never returned to the Israel of King David ...as,SINNER ..but one who walked with God..
I was,trying to explain why I think the,RCC lost its,secular power and God allowed the,Reformation....for the sake,of HIS,WORD..spread in many ways..including allowing us,to READ,for ourselves,His,Holy WORD....FAITH IN CHRIST AS,SAVIOUR ....not in any msn run I institution....ALL CAN BE CORRUPTED ...And have
You choose to think only your Church has,answers ...And One of you calls,us,born again whackos..
Yet we,whacked love and follow,the same,SAVIOUR as,you do .we are brothers and sisters,
Can't you both see that ????
All these,personal insults,...whacko..crazy ..heretic....do nothing to have us,worship the LORD ...OUR SAVIUIR....
Well rosey, hate to burst your bubble,you are wrong, very wrong. THE ONE HOLY CATHOLIC CHURCH was founded by CHRIST.. Christ died for our sins, we are human and make lots of mistakes, but His Church is perfect. YOU couldn't take the Church or Christ's true teachings so you left. YOU couldn't comprehend the meaning of the Church or the reasons why we are against the pill. You can't understand that the pill is an abortifacient., CHRIST knows it is. Abortion, contraception is a part of the anti Christ, you and your pro abort peons think it's your body, you imitate Christ by saying this is my body. Better repent , remember what revelations say, many people will be fooled, and you are one of them. YOU left the Church because you wanted to be in a secvular society, you go for the fun, less rules to live by, You promote having sex before marriege because you think the young people are weak and can't resist temptation, like you. You have been promoting secularism which is a part of the anti Christ. YOU want poor people off foodstamps and to get better jobs. There are no better jobs, rosey. So you would rather see people suffer and starve. Another thing rosey, you don't know diddleysquat about history. The Catholic Church has never been secular. NEVER. Man is corrupt, rosey because man sins. The Church was not started by man, but by CHRIST, therefore she is perfect in the eyes of God. Or are you saying Christ isn't perfect? Then you ARE a heretic.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#516876 Feb 22, 2014
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
It's,a,mystery...something of God...maybe we,cannot understand how,it is,possible...
But God is,in our understanding manifest in three persons,who are ONE .
I'll leave it to Him to do what He,does..
We,need only Faith ...given us,through the,FREE gift of grace ...
The,Father calls,us to the Son...through the HOLY Spirit .....who works,however He chooses...at whatever time or circumstance HE chooses to have us,listen to the call ...He cannot be limited by time or space or Church ...
Maybe someday our minds,will be able to understand in the afterlife ...
RoS...nothing personal......your mind will not function in the afterlife...it will be decomposing and returning from whence it came...so make the best of the supercomputer you were given in the now.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#516877 Feb 22, 2014
Seraphima wrote:
<quoted text> When life throws you peanuts, make peanut butter..lol
<snort>
I ain't NEVER gonna run out! Time I load all 540 tons of peanuts in my ship I won't be able ta escape in it!

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#516878 Feb 22, 2014
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
Please keep it to a low roar.
Aaaahahahah!

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#516879 Feb 22, 2014
yes really wrote:
<quoted text>Well rosey, hate to burst your bubble,you are wrong, very wrong. THE ONE HOLY CATHOLIC CHURCH was founded by CHRIST.. Christ died for our sins, we are human and make lots of mistakes, but His Church is perfect. YOU couldn't take the Church or Christ's true teachings so you left. YOU couldn't comprehend the meaning of the Church or the reasons why we are against the pill. You can't understand that the pill is an abortifacient., CHRIST knows it is. Abortion, contraception is a part of the anti Christ, you and your pro abort peons think it's your body, you imitate Christ by saying this is my body. Better repent , remember what revelations say, many people will be fooled, and you are one of them. YOU left the Church because you wanted to be in a secvular society, you go for the fun, less rules to live by, You promote having sex before marriege because you think the young people are weak and can't resist temptation, like you. You have been promoting secularism which is a part of the anti Christ. YOU want poor people off foodstamps and to get better jobs. There are no better jobs, rosey. So you would rather see people suffer and starve. Another thing rosey, you don't know diddleysquat about history. The Catholic Church has never been secular. NEVER. Man is corrupt, rosey because man sins. The Church was not started by man, but by CHRIST, therefore she is perfect in the eyes of God. Or are you saying Christ isn't perfect? Then you ARE a heretic.
You do realize that "rosey" is laff'n at you, but decent enough to not post it, right?

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#516880 Feb 22, 2014
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
Your pretending doesn't change anything, thief.
Now get back to correcting my typos, dummy.
I have set you straight on this matter...from the beginning.....you are a lying snake...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) 12 hr I recently left 10,106
News Pope's zero tolerance for pedophiles faces test... (Mar '15) Fri Gods r Delusions ... 4
News Pope Francis eases way for divorced Catholics w... Fri truth 55
News Pope Francis meets top Sunni cleric May 24 Bullet Proof Pope 1
News Pope Francis: Islam's Friend, Christianity's Foe? May 23 naman 1
News Pope Francis meets with victims of child sexual... May 20 humor in everything 2
News Pope says he's willing to study women deacons, ... May 16 Redeemed 3
More from around the web