Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 692071 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#516876 Feb 22, 2014
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
It's,a,mystery...something of God...maybe we,cannot understand how,it is,possible...
But God is,in our understanding manifest in three persons,who are ONE .
I'll leave it to Him to do what He,does..
We,need only Faith ...given us,through the,FREE gift of grace ...
The,Father calls,us to the Son...through the HOLY Spirit .....who works,however He chooses...at whatever time or circumstance HE chooses to have us,listen to the call ...He cannot be limited by time or space or Church ...
Maybe someday our minds,will be able to understand in the afterlife ...
RoS...nothing personal......your mind will not function in the afterlife...it will be decomposing and returning from whence it came...so make the best of the supercomputer you were given in the now.

Location hidden

#516877 Feb 22, 2014
Seraphima wrote:
<quoted text> When life throws you peanuts, make peanut butter..lol
<snort>
I ain't NEVER gonna run out! Time I load all 540 tons of peanuts in my ship I won't be able ta escape in it!

Location hidden

#516878 Feb 22, 2014
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
Please keep it to a low roar.
Aaaahahahah!

Location hidden

#516879 Feb 22, 2014
yes really wrote:
<quoted text>Well rosey, hate to burst your bubble,you are wrong, very wrong. THE ONE HOLY CATHOLIC CHURCH was founded by CHRIST.. Christ died for our sins, we are human and make lots of mistakes, but His Church is perfect. YOU couldn't take the Church or Christ's true teachings so you left. YOU couldn't comprehend the meaning of the Church or the reasons why we are against the pill. You can't understand that the pill is an abortifacient., CHRIST knows it is. Abortion, contraception is a part of the anti Christ, you and your pro abort peons think it's your body, you imitate Christ by saying this is my body. Better repent , remember what revelations say, many people will be fooled, and you are one of them. YOU left the Church because you wanted to be in a secvular society, you go for the fun, less rules to live by, You promote having sex before marriege because you think the young people are weak and can't resist temptation, like you. You have been promoting secularism which is a part of the anti Christ. YOU want poor people off foodstamps and to get better jobs. There are no better jobs, rosey. So you would rather see people suffer and starve. Another thing rosey, you don't know diddleysquat about history. The Catholic Church has never been secular. NEVER. Man is corrupt, rosey because man sins. The Church was not started by man, but by CHRIST, therefore she is perfect in the eyes of God. Or are you saying Christ isn't perfect? Then you ARE a heretic.
You do realize that "rosey" is laff'n at you, but decent enough to not post it, right?

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#516880 Feb 22, 2014
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
Your pretending doesn't change anything, thief.
Now get back to correcting my typos, dummy.
I have set you straight on this matter...from the beginning.....you are a lying snake...
yes really

Falls City, NE

#516881 Feb 22, 2014
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
It's,a,mystery...something of God...maybe we,cannot understand how,it is,possible...
But God is,in our understanding manifest in three persons,who are ONE .
I'll leave it to Him to do what He,does..
We,need only Faith ...given us,through the,FREE gift of grace ...
The,Father calls,us to the Son...through the HOLY Spirit .....who works,however He chooses...at whatever time or circumstance HE chooses to have us,listen to the call ...He cannot be limited by time or space or Church ...
Maybe someday our minds,will be able to understand in the afterlife ...
Abortion is the Antichrist’s demonic parody of the Eucharist. That is why it uses the same holy words,“This is my body,” with the blasphemously opposite meaning.

Location hidden

#516882 Feb 22, 2014
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Another fool indoctrinated and living in fantasy and denial of actuality. You folks are a liability rather than an asset to society.
Your lies are not pearls to those who know the difference.
Thanks for endorsing the truth in the Infallible Sacred Word of God...You bring His Words "to life"!!!!

Location hidden

#516883 Feb 22, 2014
yes really wrote:
<quoted text>Abortion is the Antichrist’s demonic parody of the Eucharist. That is why it uses the same holy words,“This is my body,” with the blasphemously opposite meaning.
You still post'n from that FEMA camp out there in branaska?

Location hidden

#516884 Feb 22, 2014
confrinting with the word wrote:
who="Liam" <quoted text>
What do you mean: "But we also know that in the last days there will be a 'world church'."?
For one thousand yrs, there was already a one world Christian Church.
----------
The 'church' of which I spoke is not Christian, but the followers of anti-Christ. Revelations says that "all whose names are not in the Lamb's book of life will worship him." He will pursue and kill those who do worship God. He will make a 'treaty' with Israel, and for three and one half years many will believe him to be the Messiah. He will perform miracles, deceiving many.
Scripture says that, "IF it were possible, he would deceive even the very elect". We must be VERY careful what/who we follow.
KayMarie
And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

In no way is this indicating a church!!!! The Bible does not teach the anti-Christ will found a church....

Location hidden

#516885 Feb 22, 2014
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for endorsing the truth in the Infallible Sacred Word of God...You bring His Words "to life"!!!!
Liik here filks.
This is what happens to a mind that is indoctrinated from an early development state.
Andale Andale Ariba........

Location hidden

#516886 Feb 22, 2014
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.
In no way is this indicating a church!!!! The Bible does not teach the anti-Christ will found a church....
However, you all fit the bill very well....what does that tell ya?
truth

Brookton, Australia

#516887 Feb 22, 2014
How you describe acid as very low chemical substance?
Many people used as energy or food from acidic tree vegetable grass fruits and so on.
Many use-full things.

Please tell me why you don't liked ordinary language.

Could you find out from old rotten things from rubbish you can make heavenly connection as para-program too.

Please tell me where stay earthly smelly mining company elements..in deep somewhere as well after that you sit in nice buildings from smelly earthly things.

O what a pity did not know that!

Must be very sad company produce that on most evil way.
Oh what a pity!

its written
you smelly adam will work very hard and be smelly for ever

Location hidden

#516888 Feb 22, 2014
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
You realize the English word "church" is not defined in ancient Greek. English did not exist then, dummy.
Now, you tell me which of the three words used in the NT that sometimes are translated as church is the one from whence the English word, through the German, arises.
And tell me how many times it appears in the NT.
Feel free to plagiarize from whatever sources you need.
Not that a thief needs permission.
Air-head...

And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.

church: ekklhsia ekklesia, ek-klay-see'-ah : a calling out, i.e.(concretely) a popular meeting, especially a religious congregation (Jewish synagogue, or Christian community of members on earth or saints in heaven or both):--assembly...

Location hidden

#516889 Feb 22, 2014
RoSesz wrote:
Dear Father,
We,thank you for all of our blessings..
We,pray for healing among those,who need it and for Your HOLY Spirit to speak in the hearts of non believers,.
Let us,who love you be kind to all...even each other..no matter our differences...so that we,show,the,LOVE of your Son to the world ..
In His,precious,name,Jesus,..we,p ray all will come to salvation..Amen
Reminds me of a child writing a letter to Sants Claus...

Location hidden

#516890 Feb 22, 2014
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
However, you all fit the bill very well....what does that tell ya?
Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you
truth

Brookton, Australia

#516891 Feb 22, 2014
sinovi i kceri zebedejevi=zabadava dzabe hoce dzabe u ime zabe

ma nemoj

to su oni fishermani ili ribariiiii

see why they sleep

see who sleep and betray in guarden

evil masters corupt develish satanic wicket false accusers false abusers tweested evil mind as pauite saulite as escalite

evilllllllllllllllllllllllllll lllllllllllllllllllllllll

Where you can find them..
how many god and masters you have..

see Is Jesus Christ that in cloth of wolfs vipers dogs cats and so on liars upon liars evil accusers abusers and evil develish satanic prosecuors judges and so on.

byyyyyyyyyyyyyy traitors betrayers and so on
marshhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

de;serve

i serve as h;and ;b;all

Location hidden

#516892 Feb 22, 2014
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
Reminds me of a child writing a letter to Sants Claus...
No. It's a little more sophisticated than your diction.

Location hidden

#516893 Feb 22, 2014
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you
Don't worry yerself none....we ain't feed'n ya noth'n more than scraps.
Yer sensitive little mind can't handle any more than that.
truth

Brookton, Australia

#516894 Feb 22, 2014
nemoj se okliznik eklisano
look
after prayers in sleep its took me in deep
as oklesano=as no any builders or human hands done
its going in deep deep many many kilometres
yep until dirty deep oily water yepppppppppppppppp

evil serve evil

don't be slioth;perry

evillllllllllll serve evillllllllllllllllll
paul saul luas buals as bavul=mistery box
whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooo
see make buildings up up then
what they say
ju;mp down there ap;ron will waith you
devil evil policy

marsh you know whereeeeeeeeee

this is problem where on street with two direction up and down left and righ
utsomething closly destructive as hor;is on taile horibaleeeeeeee
bum bum bum
see
tikichi and toalkichiiiiiiiii

sram te bilo
nemanistabijelo=itsnot whit itsblack mind as you arehorible thiefs evil preperators and so on

see that nice describe

pro;djevo
moje srce ljubi tebe evo
pridjev=describe

“YESHUA IS LORD”

Since: Apr 07

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#516897 Feb 22, 2014
Well how are you good folks doing this fine night? I take it that everyone is blessed this fine day. I know I am.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Pope urges compassion from politicians who fan ... Dec 12 Frindly 4
News United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) Dec 4 Mr Sir 10,694
News Pope Francis is greeted by young children in tr... Nov 27 TRUE CATHOLIC her... 1
News John Paul I Closer to Sainthood as Book Debunks... Nov '17 South Knox Hombre 1
News Vatican backs Obama as Nobel Peace Prize Winner (Oct '09) Nov '17 Feeling Abandoned 37
News Pope Francis to stop off in Cuba on way to Unit... (Apr '15) Nov '17 whirlignmerc 11
News War, religion and tolerance Oct '17 The Bible Student 1
More from around the web