Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 690389 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

truth

Brookton, Australia

#516646 Feb 22, 2014
Why is like that?
They stay in within system and organization.
How looks Heavenly system and organization?
As dirty water.
See on which rivers stay dirty water with corrupt institution and system.
truth

Brookton, Australia

#516647 Feb 22, 2014
Who is thirsty over righteousness and trap over them not love exist there.

evil serve evilllll corrupt devilish satanic serversssssssssss
liars killers thief's and so onnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn nnnnn
truth

Brookton, Australia

#516648 Feb 22, 2014
don't respect law
nooooooooooooooooooooo

evil corupt authorityyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

99% will be unemployed in future
every door will be close

antichrist is already hereeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

pervert and adversaryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

don't respect corupt goverment
dont respect thifs and authority with abuse power

don't give your voice to that sort evil satanic antichrist organization

99% people in future will be suffer

pervert and adversary

don't respect law of them

evil serve evil
truth

Brookton, Australia

#516649 Feb 22, 2014
cudno je to kad se rulja sa ulice i vukovi i drogerashi oblace u svecenike

paralelna davlija sotonska i prokleta drogeraska drustva
koja su prokleta od sve vjecnosti

lupezi i putbnici nad svim lupezemi
krivokletnici nad svim krivokletnicama

caooo bellaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

sto ce smradovi stavit u novine i na televiziju

lazhi za dorucak
lazhi za veceru
i lazhi za dorucak

zasto bi se lupezi i kricvokletnici sa tim demonima ubicama i lupezima stidili iceg

marva zivotinje

na istom putu ko zuti na putu za jedan burek
truth

Brookton, Australia

#516652 Feb 22, 2014
raspast ce se
kad kriminalcima i posesorima
prestanete placat racuneeeeeeeeeeeeee
not point respect law of criminal organization
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooo
truth

Brookton, Australia

#516653 Feb 22, 2014
zakon kupine i drace vam izgleda ko rubine

je

onda cete viditi sto vas zapinje sto tko i kako petlja
daaaa
zakon bodljikave kupine tj rubine

a ja vam kazem da Bog nije kupina
i da od kupljenih diploma i krivokletnika necete imati buducnosti

tako je bog odredio da videte sva ta prva liva

o you scribe pharisee wolfs vipers and so on

Jesus Christ discribe
krivokletnike i sotonashe pervert advesary wicket and so on

jao onom tko medju lupezima zaklona traziiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

its written
all thiefs will be with thiefs
Liam

Saint Paul, MN

#516654 Feb 22, 2014
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Amen
.And Peter was,an apostle ..not a,Pope ...he preached the word of Christ ...telling them.about Jesus,...not a,CHURCH to be held up......but the Church as,in body of believers,...His,bride..His,sh eep ..the true Church
Yes, the Bible appeared out of nowhere. Christians scrambled around, thumbing through the mountain of scrolls, searching the scriptures. Everyone deciphering their own Christianity by interpreting it. The Holy Spirit guided this anarchy to Biblical truth until the barbaric Roman Catholic Church tried to confiscate everyones bibles. Then God used to reformation to re-set it up again. This is the church you speak of?

Now back to earth and what really happened: The Apostles established a hierarchy. They set up an authoritative teaching magisterium, not a Bible. They ordained men that would succeed them ie "Apostolic succession", ever hear of it? Apostolic succession is the reason why you have a Bible in your hand. Mysteriously, you think the Holy Spirit is telling you that the magisterium the Apostles set up got it wrong.
Here is one of those Bishops that hung out with Peter, Paul, John and the fellas:
"take care and do all things in harmony with God, with the Bishop presiding in place of God, and with the presbyters in place of the council of the Apostles, and the deacons (who are most dear to me), entrusted with the business of Jesus Christ, who was with the father from the beginning and is at last made manifest"
On earth, the Bishop is in charge of the day to day operations of the Church, as well as ensuring the faith is safeguarded for the next generation. We can prove that this happened by the writings of all generations dating back to Christ. You, on the other hand, can't even prove that the previous born again movement shared your theology!
truth

Brookton, Australia

#516655 Feb 22, 2014
smooth silky skin
they liked died but can't
as ghostly they walking
oh when light going to be night how they going looks..

very sad

who see
someone who is been rejected

by
laku noch
truth

Brookton, Australia

#516657 Feb 22, 2014
kurcelj is part as branch of tree from onion
which going into blue and white color but have black seeds..
its written
all stars will be as black without any light

if not going into head
then where is leader
if not head
Liam

Saint Paul, MN

#516658 Feb 22, 2014
Rose,

St. Polycarp, Bishop of Smyrna, knew the Apostles and received instructions from their mouths. Before John the Evangelist was banished to Patmos, he constituted Polycarp a Bishop. He (Polycarp) ordained many disciples thereafter. Eventually he was martyred as an old man, burned at the stake.
One of his Disciples, Irenaeus of Lyons, wrote to a man who was guilty of certain heresies. This could have been easily addressed to you!

To Florinus:

"These things were not taught to you by the Bishops who preceded us. I could tell you the place where the blessed Polycarp sat to preach the word of God. It is yet present in my mind with what gravity he everywhere came in and went out; what was the sanctity of his deportment, the majesty of his countenance and of his whole exterior, and what were his holy exhortations to the people; I seem to hear him now relate to how he conversed with John and many others who had seen Jesus Christ; the words he had heard from their mouths; I can protest before God that this Holy Bishop had heard any error like yours, he would have immediately stopped his ears, and cried out, according to his custom, Good God! that i should be reserved to these times to hear such things. That very instant he (Polycarp) would have fled out of the place in which he had heard such doctrine"

www.ewtn.com/library/MARY/POLYCARP.HTM
yes really

Falls City, NE

#516659 Feb 22, 2014
“Protestants believe that the sacraments are like ladders that God gave to us by which we can climb up to Him. Catholics believe that they are like ladders that God gave to Himself by which He climbs down to us.”
&#8213; Peter Kreeft
June VanDerMark

Since: Sep 09

Quesnel, Canada

#516660 Feb 22, 2014
Dust Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah June try Remanant of God or sites that say the holocaust was a hoax and the Jews caused 911 as that site and other super highly credible sites with irrefutable facts was posted by this guy as credible to substantiate a position.
I do believe the holocaust occurred ... but there are those who don't believe it, and they will teach their children to also believe it was lies created by the Jews.

I suggest that the holocaust did occur in big part because your church fathers created the nonsensical myth that the Jews killed your supposed Catholic savior Jesus.

And I believe that is why your new pope is trying to undo the hatred toward the Jews that was first created by the lies of the Catholic church fathers.
June VanDerMark

Quesnel, Canada

#516661 Feb 22, 2014
hojo wrote:
<quoted text>
"The 1st shall be last and the last shall be 1st -------in the kingdom of God!!!
How silly!
June VanDerMark

Quesnel, Canada

#516662 Feb 22, 2014
confrinting with the word wrote:
America IS the nation founded by Christians.
KayMarie
Such is your arrogance.

The Native Indians were in America before the Protestants came to steal the lands away from the natives.

You speak as though you are the teller of truth, and at the same time you want to erase the idea that America had already been "founded."

I really don't care who the first thieves were that killed off the Native Indians. They were still thieves ... and thievery is nothing of which to brag ... is it???

That word "founded" is plain silly, as America was never lost in the first place as the Native Indians were here.
June VanDerMark

Quesnel, Canada

#516663 Feb 22, 2014
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, grow a brain will ya?
The rest of the world will not digress to your level of ignorant thinking.
I am embarrassed to say you are part of the same species.
Hahahahahahaha
June VanDerMark

Quesnel, Canada

#516664 Feb 22, 2014
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
You had better not believe that as fact unless or until it has been verified. You need to look up the artifacts excavated in Peru and other south American sites independent of such claims and the timeline of existence of all those artifacts discovered for a start.
Unlike you, I don't claim to own facts. That is my whole point.

I could get stuck in the idea that the Chinese came to America before Columbus, but the fact is, I don't know because I wasn't alive to see what unfolded.

Concerning history I don't brag about owning facts. I simply believe what is of comfort to my emotions at any given time, and recognize that my opinions have a habit of changing as new information appears and "seems" that the new information could at least be credible.
June VanDerMark

Quesnel, Canada

#516665 Feb 22, 2014
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Amen
.And Peter was,an apostle ..not a,Pope ...he preached the word of Christ ...telling them.about Jesus,...not a,CHURCH to be held up......but the Church as,in body of believers,...His,bride..His,sh eep ..the true Church
What if the words in the new testament were compiled as a flamboyant story made up in the imaginations of the Catholic church fathers.

Would you be able to still live on earth as a mortal human being without having all that made-up story to use for your daily entertainment???

Would you be able to survive without that daily emotional drug and still do well by treating other humans as you would want them to treat you???
June VanDerMark

Quesnel, Canada

#516666 Feb 22, 2014
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
On this board, let me,say I've learned a,lot...never thought there was,so much separation between CHRISTS,followers,...
That could be because you haven't studied the history of the Catholics killing other Catholics and the Protestants killing other Protestants ... all as they used their self-perceived holy-books as justifications TO kill.
June VanDerMark

Quesnel, Canada

#516667 Feb 22, 2014
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
It would be nice WITHOUT the,PERSONAL attacks...on people..
CHRIST IS,OUR Saviuor...
If you think the personal attacks on a forum are nasty ... I suggest you imagine the physical attack with swords, guns, and other methods of torture such as burning at the stake.

It will put it into perspective for you that this is pleasant in comparison.
June VanDerMark

Quesnel, Canada

#516668 Feb 22, 2014
sweetromance2 wrote:
<quoted text>
What makes you believe that religion is a spell?
Because I was once under the spell of believing that the supposed creator loved his creation.

I now believe that no creator with a sense of decency would have created a realm of such suffering of all forms of animal life ... including that of human animals.

It makes no sense whatsoever.

I suggest that the "system" is simply based on survival of the fittest.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>

The Grapple Tree (Harpagophytum procumbens) of South Africa produces a fearsome fruit called the “Devil’s Claw” which has been known to kill a lion. The fruit is covered in fierce hooks, which latch on to passing animals. In trying to shake the fruit off, the animal disperses the seeds but at the same time, the hooks sink deeper into the creature’s flesh. If the animal touches the fruit with its mouth, the fruit will attach itself to the animal’s jaw, inflicting great pain and preventing it from eating. Antelopes are usually the victims.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) Sat Eyes on Christ 10,655
News John Paul I Closer to Sainthood as Book Debunks... Nov 12 South Knox Hombre 1
News Vatican backs Obama as Nobel Peace Prize Winner (Oct '09) Nov 8 Feeling Abandoned 37
News Pope Francis to stop off in Cuba on way to Unit... (Apr '15) Nov 2 whirlignmerc 11
News War, religion and tolerance Oct 30 The Bible Student 1
News Pope Francis Denounces Gender Confirmation Surg... Oct '17 TerriB1 1
News Paul Is No Inventor of Christianity, Says Pope (Sep '08) Oct '17 The Bible Student 81
More from around the web