Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 603148 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

hojo

Excelsior, MN

#516296 Feb 20, 2014
Seraphima wrote:
<quoted text> Kinda like the twist....round and round up and down....all over the place
Ah yes!!! Now. you are describing what has happened to bible only Protestantism since the
16th century Reformation!!!

Since: Sep 09

New Hazelton, Canada

#516297 Feb 20, 2014
The devil is a notorious trickster.

Rumor has it that he inspired men to write the word HOLY on the cover of the bible so that those in search of holiness would come and be tempted to preach the words that the devil inspired.

Meanwhile rumor also has it that truth stays safely out of reach of all human created words.
EXPERT

Cottonwood, CA

#516298 Feb 20, 2014
truth wrote:
love coming from heart.

I stay upon fire!
I wrote that for you.
You are trouble twisted lips.
You try make upsy-down every my words.

its not hot not burn

ones upon time Nicodemus as king put in fire 3 of them
but lord is there..

remember
its exist very low organization
its exist very high organization
its exist visible and not visible organization

to ruin every person or every family

see accuser's they liked to be kind toward them
they say taaaaaaaaaa never thank you
no

o you tare or tireeeeeeeeeee prince of this or that

seeeee

Its written everything about them

by by by
Huh?

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#516299 Feb 20, 2014

Location hidden

#516301 Feb 20, 2014

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#516302 Feb 20, 2014
EXPERT wrote:
<quoted text>
Though I am a private citizen, I get fan mail!
This is a good thing. You should be able to keep cool(er) as long as you have electric then....and it shows someone cares.

Location hidden

#516303 Feb 20, 2014

“Sept.WeWelcomThe Pope”

Since: Apr 08

Saint John Paul II Pray 4 Us.

#516304 Feb 20, 2014
Anthony MN wrote:
<quoted text>
In a rather truncated explanation, the Holy Roman Empire which preserved Christianity in Europe, kept Muslims from overrunning Europe which led to the
renaissance which led to the discovery of America by Catholics which led to the founding of the USA.
Not sure what this had to do with creating Muslims and Orthodox. I will give you the point that we're guilty of spawning the born again whackos.
Good post Anthony.

Looks like someone zzzzzz dozed off during 2 nd grade. lol

Regarding Catholics and the founding of American.........

Catholic Spain sent Columbus, 1492, brought Native American back to Spain for their Baptism.

The Voyage of Columbus

"In newly unified Spain, the Catholic Monarchs

Isabella I, Queen of Castile, and her husband

Ferdinand II, King of Aragon, approved the plans of Christopher Columbus,"
Seraphima wrote:
<quoted text> would that have to be a catholic history book?
Seraphima wrote:
<quoted text> explain to me how the catholic church gave us America....
Tango Bravo

Wichita, KS

#516305 Feb 20, 2014
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
So then.....you say you are a son of God...but you cannot tell us how that came about per Scripture...if, per some odd reason, you were to witness to a person or persons, you could not tell them, per Scripture; how to become children of God...
Your logic does not exist!!!! I would be foolish to "bet the farm" if I had not the farm....
Knowing or not knowing the Scriptural chapter and verse that addresses the subject does not make you a child of God; neither does not knowing keep you from being a child of God. The fact that we are children of God is far more important than memorizing portions of the Bible, since you can quote without understanding.

“Sept.WeWelcomThe Pope”

#516306 Feb 20, 2014
Michael wrote:
<quoted text>
It seems like every time I post something that needs change in the church, a short time later the holy see acts. They must be reading my posts......and saying, Michael is right, let's make a change. Happens all the time.
Rerun!

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#516308 Feb 20, 2014
Tango Bravo wrote:
<quoted text>
Knowing or not knowing the Scriptural chapter and verse that addresses the subject does not make you a child of God; neither does not knowing keep you from being a child of God. The fact that we are children of God is far more important than memorizing portions of the Bible, since you can quote without understanding.
I have lready set you straight on this matter....go back and rereaed my post....
truth

Perth, Australia

#516309 Feb 20, 2014
in your ja;amerika are native people where upon everything stay exploitation economical financial and so on..
o ja;amerika ja;amerika are you aware economical and financial exploitation and so on

chine travels as rice toward north pole as eskimo face long time agoooooooo
high spirituality in air

seeeeeee
is all holy or submitted to you
nooooooooooooooooooooooooo

“Sept.WeWelcomThe Pope”

#516310 Feb 20, 2014
Sorry big mistake on above post.
EXPERT

Cottonwood, CA

#516311 Feb 20, 2014
truth wrote:
in your ja;amerika are native people where upon everything stay exploitation economical financial and so on..
o ja;amerika ja;amerika are you aware economical and financial exploitation and so on

chine travels as rice toward north pole as eskimo face long time agoooooooo
high spirituality in air

seeeeeee
is all holy or submitted to you
nooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Huh?
truth

Perth, Australia

#516312 Feb 20, 2014
see trough my province as two province travel one lady as yewish professor with her husbund as doctor

see they give me 10 dollars for lunch I travel toward Dubrovnik with them and 15 others students I explain poorly on my language to them as i could they see economical financial as well statistic population why as well for what we been accuse where nothing of that exist..

yep
deceit policy

seeeeeeeee

She offer education for me in your ja;america as poor child..not thank you very much..you can be great leader she say you are smart but poor child..yeppppppppppppppppppppp

I am very proud tell you that what you see now.
Please when you return in your country tell your friends what you see.

HER MERCIFUL 10 DOLLARS FOR ME!
SHE HAVE RED SHAMEFUL- FACE..YEPPPP TOWARD POOR BUT SMART CHILD.

She been there with her personal things to see.
What she find out what ever I say to you..deceit political history full of error.
She travel trough two poor province where her people not lived less there been killed or stolen nothing.

very sad
LTM

Sudbury, Canada

#516313 Feb 20, 2014
Michael wrote:
<quoted text>
You claim many were murdered after the ressuection.. What all loving God would permit that to happen to innocent people? What would be the upside to that?
HEY HEY HEY MICHAEL WHAT DO YOU THINK OF OUT LADIES HOCKEY TEAM.
It was a nail biter for sure.
EXPERT

Cottonwood, CA

#516314 Feb 20, 2014
truth wrote:
see trough my province as two province travel one lady as yewish professor with her husbund as doctor

see they give me 10 dollars for lunch I travel toward Dubrovnik with them and 15 others students I explain poorly on my language to them as i could they see economical financial as well statistic population why as well for what we been accuse where nothing of that exist..

yep
deceit policy

seeeeeeeee

She offer education for me in your ja;america as poor child..not thank you very much..you can be great leader she say you are smart but poor child..yeppppppppppppppppppppp

I am very proud tell you that what you see now.
Please when you return in your country tell your friends what you see.

HER MERCIFUL 10 DOLLARS FOR ME!
SHE HAVE RED SHAMEFUL- FACE..YEPPPP TOWARD POOR BUT SMART CHILD.

She been there with her personal things to see.
What she find out what ever I say to you..deceit political history full of error.
She travel trough two poor province where her people not lived less there been killed or stolen nothing.

very sad
Huh?

Location hidden

#516315 Feb 20, 2014
StarC wrote:
<quoted text>
Good post Anthony.
Looks like someone zzzzzz dozed off during 2 nd grade. lol
Regarding Catholics and the founding of American.........
Catholic Spain sent Columbus, 1492, brought Native American back to Spain for their Baptism.
The Voyage of Columbus
"In newly unified Spain, the Catholic Monarchs
Isabella I, Queen of Castile, and her husband
Ferdinand II, King of Aragon, approved the plans of Christopher Columbus,"
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Columbus discovered land and proved to the world that the world was not flat. He did not discover the United States of America. BTW...ever heard of the Vikings?? They landed on the Northern Continent way before Columbus did. I guess they don't count cuz their not catholic.
EXPERT

Cottonwood, CA

#516316 Feb 20, 2014
Seraphima wrote:
<quoted text>Columbus discovered land and proved to the world that the world was not flat. He did not discover the United States of America. BTW...ever heard of the Vikings?? They landed on the Northern Continent way before Columbus did. I guess they don't count cuz their not catholic.
Columbus didn't prove the Earth was not flat. Who told you this?
truth

Perth, Australia

#516317 Feb 20, 2014
its what you don't liked say
this planet is as marble
but as great magnet
its very sad not first say like that..
you always put people who is first as well why

Real Creator exist and created everything for us as system in within our planet exist as magnet as marble.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News What Divides Catholics and Protestants? (Apr '08) 1 min Catholic24 84,394
News United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) 1 hr ThineWillBeDone 9,672
News Pope Francis Affirms Evolution and Big Bang Theory Thu Chimney1 420
News Ahead of pope's visit to US, some friction over... Wed Belle Sexton 3
News Ahead of pope's visit to US, some friction over... Aug 25 Abrahamanic Relig... 1
News Pope Benedict is living out old age calmly (Aug '08) Aug 24 The Oracle 73
News LGBT equality groups getting shut out of Pope F... Aug 23 Fundiementally ill 8
More from around the web