Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

Full story: CBC News 544,972
The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ. Full Story
truth

Perth, Australia

#514850 Feb 13, 2014
see krojite po mjeri

ko je to dao od shake kome
its first meassuare
as first feet walk and so on
Michael

Hamilton, Canada

#514851 Feb 14, 2014
hojo wrote:
<quoted text>
Your "man-made" Protestant "bible only Churches" are the denominations $that Luther started more than 450 years ago at the Reformation........and today there are over 42, 000 contradicting and inconsistent-------MAN-MADE (self opinionated) denominations .......Jesus built and initiated ONE and only ONE True Universal Church and it was Catholic ( proven over and over and over again for over 2000 years) in True Sacred Church History.
Jesus built ONE TRUE Church!!!!!-----Man built denominations and you Ox are a part of that confusion, chaos and inconsistent "hodge podge" of man-made inconsistency!!!!!!!!!
Millions of Americans who worship the same god that you do, yet you have it in your heart to insult them.

.....Next time you see a protestant family with their children tell them what you think about them as you do on this forum. Tell your priest about the comments you make about protestants and see if he agrees.

....You are full of hatred towards a group of people who strive for the same ideals that you do.

....Its obvious you were brought up in a dysfunctional family. Its clear just by your insulting comments that you repeat over and over.

......You are just an arrogant hateful person.

..,You need help, seek it before your life comes crashing down.
truth

Perth, Australia

#514852 Feb 14, 2014
satanic evil people are very smart accusers abusers and so on

who they are nobody altars of winds

thats all

natrag
truth

Perth, Australia

#514853 Feb 14, 2014
Satan changing tactic is very well known.
natrag
Anthony MN

Andover, MN

#514854 Feb 14, 2014
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
"If" is a big word....
If there were no crooks, would we need policemen????
Point, game, match. Thanks for playing.
Gods R Delusions x Mine

Orlando, FL

#514855 Feb 14, 2014
"Early tales of domesticated camels in the Old Testament donít belong there, say archaeologists in a new blow to Biblical literalists"

Another blow to Bible fundies.

Mine is the only true God and every day new revelations prove it.

Ramen
truth

Perth, Australia

#514856 Feb 14, 2014
satanic and demonic forces is already within your authority..
you know that very well as well who sending them..see

byyyyy
Gods R Delusions x Mine

Orlando, FL

#514857 Feb 14, 2014
Reality 101... My God creates through Evolution

Darwin predicted that we would need to find a way that traits were passed from generation to generation.

It was not until the 1950s that DNA was first identified.

This discovery led to the multi-Trillion dollar genetics industry we have today and is revolutionizing medical science.

Question: what comparable industry has Creationism produced?

My God is a gracious, moral God. My God says you are welcome.

Ramen
truth

Perth, Australia

#514858 Feb 14, 2014
does meter its will be like never before
against genetic disorders on modern way of destruction

miracle like never before
as well destruction as never before

yee
hojo

Excelsior, MN

#514859 Feb 14, 2014
Michael wrote:
<quoted text>
Millions of Americans who worship the same god that you do, yet you have it in your heart to insult them.
.....Next time you see a protestant family with their children tell them what you think about them as you do on this forum. Tell your priest about the comments you make about protestants and see if he agrees.
....You are full of hatred towards a group of people who strive for the same ideals that you do.
....Its obvious you were brought up in a dysfunctional family. Its clear just by your insulting comments that you repeat over and over.
......You are just an arrogant hateful person.
..,You need help, seek it before your life comes crashing down.
Sorry to burst "your own" anti-catholic bubble of hatred, vengeance and hostility, but I have (many) bible only Protestant personal friends who respect my Catholic faith as I respect their Protestant faith and their personal relationship to Jesus Christ. We can share our growing faith with each other, even though there are differences and do so knowing that we are all Ecumentical bothers and sisters in Jesus Christ (each of us growing in our faith, in Christ and in the Churches where " We are planted"! You, June, Ox, Confinting and others have come on this forum for one( and one purpose only)!!!! To aggressively attack, vindictively critiicize and hatefully rip the Catholic Church and the personal faith and salvation of the 1.2 other Catholics around the world. We,as Catholis didn't come looking for people like you Michael! "You" came looking for us---not to learn any truth about the Catholic faith-----but to verbally assault Jesus Christ Himself and the Catholic Church! If you expect me to "passively sit back"
and "put up" with the condemning hostility and polluted hate against our Catholic faith that (you , June, Ox,Confrinting and other anti-Catholics "Have (purposely) brought to this forum)" - you my friend are "sadly mistaken"-------You seem to forget, Michael! YOU came looking for us to attack and rip our Catholic faith and the Catholic Church!----We didn't seek you out!!!-----
truth

Perth, Australia

#514860 Feb 14, 2014
brak=crab=cancer=seven months in order trough years
truth

Perth, Australia

#514861 Feb 14, 2014
summer=7 July
sum=+ me r
summer=hot
perfectly describe as pridjev

see
straight= pravo up kriz

upward words
Husker

Falls City, NE

#514862 Feb 14, 2014
Anthony MN wrote:
<quoted text>
Peace Robert. I agree with you. There is a real problem here in this country. Bishops are too chummy with the power brokers. It's a source of concern. I do know that the Holy See is also aware of it and has started the process of addressing it. Unfortunately it's a very slow process and since the current pope desires a more pastoral approach I'm afraid it'll be awhile before it's hashed out. Peace to you.
I don't agree with you, Anthony. My Bishop and the former Biship was and is not like that. Neither are the newer Archbishops who were appointed the last few years..
truth

Perth, Australia

#514863 Feb 14, 2014
moli protiv temptation
Satanism is not tolerance.

paul saul jude damas all of them belong there
truth

Perth, Australia

#514864 Feb 14, 2014
read properly every words in scripture
you will find
who belong to whom
truth

Perth, Australia

#514865 Feb 14, 2014
temptation
adversary friends can speak very nice
but send deference demonic forces

see teach recognize them as accusers
Gods R Delusions x Mine

Orlando, FL

#514866 Feb 14, 2014
hojo wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry to burst "your own" anti-catholic bubble of hatred, vengeance and hostility, but I have (many) bible only Protestant personal friends who respect my Catholic faith as I respect their Protestant faith and their personal relationship to Jesus Christ. We can share our growing faith with each other, even though there are differences and do so knowing that we are all Ecumentical bothers and sisters in Jesus Christ (each of us growing in our faith, in Christ and in the Churches where " We are planted"! You, June, Ox, Confinting and others have come on this forum for one( and one purpose only)!!!! To aggressively attack, vindictively critiicize and hatefully rip the Catholic Church and the personal faith and salvation of the 1.2 other Catholics around the world. We,as Catholis didn't come looking for people like you Michael! "You" came looking for us---not to learn any truth about the Catholic faith-----but to verbally assault Jesus Christ Himself and the Catholic Church! If you expect me to "passively sit back"
and "put up" with the condemning hostility and polluted hate against our Catholic faith that (you , June, Ox,Confrinting and other anti-Catholics "Have (purposely) brought to this forum)" - you my friend are "sadly mistaken"-------You seem to forget, Michael! YOU came looking for us to attack and rip our Catholic faith and the Catholic Church!----We didn't seek you out!!!-----
You don't sound convincing about that "Ecumentical bothers and sisters in Jesus Christ " thing.

Maybe it's the headline of this board. DUH! Isn't THAT an attack too? No matter, if you had true faith, maybe you wouldn't sound so angry all the time.

The corruption and abuse of the CC created Protestantism in the first place! Now you are angry. But were it not for CC corruption and abuse, these born-again nut jobs would be catholic nut jobs.

Mine is the only scientifically proven God. My God is moral and has never had any of its own creation murdered or tortured on its behalf. I'd be angry too if my God were as immoral and abusive as yours.

Be happy, come to the light, and lose that anger brother.

Even your own Jesus says you should love folks like Ox and Michael. So even your pretend god says my God is right.

Welcome brother.

Ramen

Ramen.

Since: Sep 09

Prince George, Canada

#514867 Feb 14, 2014
hojo wrote:
<quoted text>
Concepts are "thoughts and ideas" that are merely abstract "opinions" which are (separate and apart from "concrete realities
According to you, are other gods in other religions also "concrete realities???"

You are funny.

Prince George, Canada

#514868 Feb 14, 2014
RoSesz wrote:
The,Holy Spirit finds,us,in whatever state we are .
I can tell you that if I was judge, I would send you to hell for being so low as to believe that hell is for others and heaven is for you.

Tongue in cheek

Prince George, Canada

#514869 Feb 14, 2014
confrinting with the word wrote:
The Holy Spirit is ALIVE today, and trustworthy.
And you believe it lives in you who refers to homosexuals as perverts, and are certain that I will be rejected by the holy spirit because I want homosexuals to be treated with dignity and to have the same rights as others???

You're quite the judge of the Holy Spirit's WILL!

I suggest you stop dragging the imaginary Jesus around as your mental slave, and wake up to the illusion that perceive is the HOLY essence of your divine SELF.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) 1 hr Scales Off 8,320
Pope's visit will change Philippines, Cardinal ... 6 hr inC - iglesia ni ... 12
Vatican exorcism conference warns the Devil is ... Mon Sherlayne 21
Catholics react to pope remarks on gays, abortion (Sep '13) Mon Gapin Garrika 12
Philippines and Vatican release Pope Francis po... (Mar '14) Sep 26 KidlatNgayon 88
Pope Faces Serious Islamic Threat on Albanian Trip Sep 24 VIVA EVROPA 1
After brutal persecution, Albania 'reopened' to... Sep 21 Barbarian 4

Pope Benedict XVI People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE