Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 692017 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

June VanDerMark

Since: Sep 09

Prince George, Canada

#515134 Feb 15, 2014
hojo wrote:
<quoted text>
Your "twisted and distorted" personal opinion" as to my thoughts with regard to June has "zero credibility". She is a "child of God" just like everyone else on this forum!! Only "fundies" like you would "think otherwise" !!!
I suggest you are at war with your theology and that until you deal with it openly and honestly, you will lash out at others as being the problem.
truth

Willetton, Australia

#515135 Feb 15, 2014
znash kad neko posalje cuko ko nocnu moru

onda dolazi i kucka za zapisat dokumentirano
jer kucka ka pas zenskog roda misli da to nije kriminal
i da je svak glup
ali nije
ima tko vidi prati i znade za te paraevil program

ahaaaa
sve se pamti i zapisuje
kao te kucke koje documentirano as false accusers as they know they are as night mare is crime
June VanDerMark

Prince George, Canada

#515136 Feb 15, 2014
Gods R Delusions x Mine wrote:
<quoted text>
Right on brother.
Unapologetically delusional. No pretence, unlike so many here.
Ramen
As you welcomed your pasta-god into your brain ... do you believe you serve your god ... or that your god has to believe as you believe in order to serve you?
Henry

Germany

#515137 Feb 15, 2014
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet you believe that Martin Luther managed to find absolute truth in the new testament that was compiled as absolute truth by Catholics.
Hilarious!
The RCC is the most religios criminal Christian Organisation.
truth

Willetton, Australia

#515138 Feb 15, 2014
kucke ce zapisivat zapisnik
jer salju pase as night mare as they know what is para-evil criminal program
but someone see them too

because they are not holy or right
evil serve evil

amen
am;en
June VanDerMark

Prince George, Canada

#515139 Feb 15, 2014
Through the long and tedious history of religion, there were groups of believers that were certain if the gods didn't perform to their expectations they would fire them and create new gods that would do as they were told.

Easy come ... easy go!
Gods R Delusions x Mine

Orlando, FL

#515140 Feb 15, 2014
hojo wrote:
<quoted text>
Your "twisted and distorted" personal opinion" as to my thoughts with regard to June has "zero credibility". She is a "child of God" just like everyone else on this forum!! Only "fundies" like you would "think otherwise" !!!
I am glad you have grown enough to now write that about June (a "child of God").

Great! Now consider this.

Only a few posts prior to this one, you had called June "anti-god, anti-Christ, anti-church."

Now with your spiritual growth, you call her a "child of God."

See how my God moves you!!!!

Ramen Brother

PS - It is OK to call me names. No problem here. Just ask yourself why you are compelled to ignore your own god's self-described "most important teaching?"
June VanDerMark

Prince George, Canada

#515142 Feb 15, 2014
Catholics thought nothing of firing the god of the Jews and hiring a new image in his place

Protestants thought nothing of firing the god of the Catholics and hiring a new image in his place.

I suggest that they all should have been fair and created new gods to serve their selves ... and a whole lot of bloodshed could have been avoided.
Henry

Germany

#515143 Feb 15, 2014
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
The theolgians drilled into them that to question the theological dogmas was the same as doubting "GOD."
To people already living in a mindset that hell exists as a fact, they are terrified that the god will see them doubting, and will also reject "them" to hell for eternity.
Theologians were and are very cagey. "Don't ask questions of what I teach you, and you will be rewarded with eteranl bliss. You can take my 'honest to God' word for it!"
Never existed any god. All religions are just huge crimes nothing else. The RCC is one of the most criminal religious Organisations.
June VanDerMark

Prince George, Canada

#515144 Feb 15, 2014
<quoted text>
I am glad you have grown enough to now write that about June (a "child of God").
Great! Now consider this.
Only a few posts prior to this one, you had called June "anti-god, anti-Christ, anti-church."
Now with your spiritual growth, you call her a "child of God."
See how my God moves you!!!!
Ramen Brother
PS - It is OK to call me names. No problem here. Just ask yourself why you are compelled to ignore your own god's self-described "most important teaching?"
Neither could Mother Teresa make sense of the dogmas, and that is because they were written by men who were nonsensical.

She wanted to die and be with the god that on earth she had no faith in whatsoever.

Religion drove many people off the wall entertaining crazy thoughts as being based on supposed truth.
Henry

Germany

#515145 Feb 15, 2014
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
The theolgians drilled into them that to question the theological dogmas was the same as doubting "GOD."
To people already living in a mindset that hell exists as a fact, they are terrified that the god will see them doubting, and will also reject "them" to hell for eternity.
Theologians were and are very cagey. "Don't ask questions of what I teach you, and you will be rewarded with eteranl bliss. You can take my 'honest to God' word for it!"
There was never any god at all. All religions are fakes or even crimes.
truth

Willetton, Australia

#515146 Feb 15, 2014
they know who they are
perfectly describe

it is written
God is not dogs nooooo
you stay under curse of law of Abraham

Why Abraham need blessing?
Gods R Delusions x Mine

Orlando, FL

#515147 Feb 15, 2014
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem to have an obsession with Pasta.
Is your preaching in VAIN???
:)
You are jealous because I have the one true God.

No, my God doesn't call for its own creation to murder and torture each other, but my God still has fun and can still take a joke,

Maybe those jokes make me angry, but so what?

I am strong enough in my faith, so I am not compelled to respond with anger, but with love.

Plus, my God doesn't give a rat's behind what anyone else says (dang it)

June, you are a child of the FSM and we all love you, including now even -----> hojo :o)

Ramen
Gods R Delusions x Mine

Orlando, FL

#515148 Feb 15, 2014
Henry wrote:
<quoted text>
The RCC is the most religios criminal Christian Organisation.
Too bad you didn't go to a RCC school.
truth

Willetton, Australia

#515149 Feb 15, 2014
you are hairy of prophets act read what Abraham waiting

BE VERY VERY CAREFUL
don't make argument with meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Henry

Germany

#515150 Feb 15, 2014
hojo wrote:
<quoted text>
Never was any god at all. BTW all religions are just lies or worse crimes.
truth

Willetton, Australia

#515151 Feb 15, 2014
it is written
I am not going where you going you can smile with inner you are not with anyone.

seeeeeeeeeeeeeee
I am not care what so ever you say..
why?

it is written
INRI

your leaders priest political and religion rweject God

seeeeeeeeeeeeeee

read smileeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
o you scribe phareesse vipers wolfs and so on

smile find yourself thereeeeeeeeeeeeeee

i am not careeeeeeeeeeee
Henry

Germany

#515152 Feb 15, 2014
<quoted text>
Leave him alone.
God appeared to me last night and confided in me that yes, the CC is a train wreck. OK, now everyone knows. But he is the one who has to live with it.
Feezzy peezzy June, the poor man has to defend murder, torture, and the sexual abuse of deaf orphans. That has to take a toll.
Why not let him down easy? He has to believe that his so-called only church started America and that after 2000 years, his god died for 5% of mankind, while the other 95% laugh and make fun of the CC.
Reality has to be hard. Give him a break. Once he discovers MY ONE TRUE GOD, he willest be wholiest again.
My only question is, will thou be standing with me to welcome him and the other deluded souls.
Come to the light of the one true God June.
Ramen.
The RCC is one of the most criminal Christian organisations.
hojo

Excelsior, MN

#515153 Feb 15, 2014
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
I suggest you are at war with your theology and that until you deal with it openly and honestly, you will lash out at others as being the problem.
Seems to me that you and other ant-Catholics (atheists, agnostics, Protestants, etc. have all become "experts" at calling the Catholic kettle black!!!-------You talk about "lashing out at others"-------and yet----you atheists , agnostics and many bible only Protestants are leading the
"trumpet section" when it comes to "lashing out" at others who don't agree with you!!!
truth

Willetton, Australia

#515154 Feb 15, 2014
wolf change hair but not mind
why i have to believe in you what ever you say

i stay on corner last step police volice nevolice
i seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeee

o pro;djevoooooooooooooooooooo
tebi pisem evo

trough small things you can find
there not any gingerman bread no

its invisible geometric perfection from space

pro;djevo
tebi pisem evo

its written

I Lord stay on every word as correction.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Pope urges compassion from politicians who fan ... Tue Frindly 4
News United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) Dec 4 Mr Sir 10,694
News Pope Francis is greeted by young children in tr... Nov 27 TRUE CATHOLIC her... 1
News John Paul I Closer to Sainthood as Book Debunks... Nov '17 South Knox Hombre 1
News Vatican backs Obama as Nobel Peace Prize Winner (Oct '09) Nov '17 Feeling Abandoned 37
News Pope Francis to stop off in Cuba on way to Unit... (Apr '15) Nov '17 whirlignmerc 11
News War, religion and tolerance Oct '17 The Bible Student 1
More from around the web