Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 683926 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

ReginaM

Toms River, NJ

#514520 Feb 12, 2014
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
I stand corrected as,I said..I know I had been taught that ...but that was,in the,sixties,..
Still the annulment ..
Excommunicated..non excommunicated,
All man's,law,..which can change .even in your Church ...f I mal authority till it changes,..or one pays,for an annulment ..etc
Each person to Jesus,...still my best and constant answer to your original question..
You do know that not everyone who applies for an annulment is granted one....don't you?
Well, now you do! There are many people who are denied, so that pretty much puts an end to your "pays for an annulment" (non-)argument.
In any case, it really doesn't speak to the original question so I'm not sure why you keep bringing it up other than trying to be spiteful. It's irrelevant and, as I've shown, inaccurate.
truth

Willetton, Australia

#514521 Feb 12, 2014
-its exist very low organization
-its exist very high organization

Which try ruin and destroy every person and every family much more.

Its divided and destroy not conflict of interest.

50 cents false documents and false accusers..
Anthony MN

United States

#514522 Feb 12, 2014
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
I stand corrected as,I said..I know I had been taught that ...but that was,in the,sixties,..
Still the annulment ..
Excommunicated..non excommunicated,
All man's,law,..which can change .even in your Church ...f I mal authority till it changes,..or one pays,for an annulment ..etc
Each person to Jesus,...still my best and constant answer to your original question..
We can't change God's commandments
truth

Willetton, Australia

#514523 Feb 12, 2014
Who liked took your rights?
see
-its exist very low organization
To ruin every person family and much more.

You can read now on very nice describe way.

If you used ordinary language as very bad pronouncement then as dived you can find much more who liked be very nice on some way try cover up many many many non-worthy things even deadly crime.
June VanDerMark

Since: Sep 09

Fort Saint John, Canada

#514524 Feb 12, 2014
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
And yet Jesus,came,....unto the,children of Israel...
I suggest you would do well to separate the earthly state of Israel from the ancient Israelites who were written of by theologians as a people of a certain religion.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>

"The Jewish Study Bible" of Oxford University Press says on page 68 "The scientific etymology of Israel is uncertain, a good guess being '[The God] El rules.'"[5] Jacob's descendants came to be known as the Israelites, eventually forming the tribes of Israel and ultimately the kingdom of Israel, from whence the name of modern day Israel.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israel_ (name)
June VanDerMark

Fort Saint John, Canada

#514525 Feb 12, 2014
Anthony MN wrote:
<quoted text>
Thou shalt not kill meant and means nothing to Christians other than to kill those who offend their dogmas.

Keep in mind that Catholics killed Catholics and Protestants killed Protestants. There was no semblance of love lost OR found among them.

As we speak Christians are killing Muslims in Africa and are cheering each other on to have even more fun.
June VanDerMark

Fort Saint John, Canada

#514526 Feb 12, 2014
Anthony MN wrote:
<quoted text>
Which ones do YOU follow? Would it be "thou shalt not judge lest ye be judged?"

:)
June VanDerMark

Fort Saint John, Canada

#514527 Feb 12, 2014
Religion is a contradiction of terms.

"We must not judge others, especially when we burn them at the stake as heretics, as judging is not polite."
truth

Willetton, Australia

#514528 Feb 12, 2014
How many Gods or Masters you have?

One man have here as ordinary person 15 house's yee never work but possess and deceived trough wrong doing person as try cover up as Authority..how you call that legal immunity.

50 cents false documents

Nothing to do with God!

Kako doslo tako oslo i kako odlazi novo dolazi!=I am good thinker thanks God!
Where you can find in bible what others used and misused?

'one door will be open'

Many many many are many door and many way=my father have many room.

or be good
svakom danu dosta je njegove muke
or
thief not coming any more on night
invisible organization coming on invisible criminal way to deceived and posses..crime

Why they doing that?

it is written before
its going to be written again
Who how as well why?
truth

Willetton, Australia

#514529 Feb 12, 2014
Depend how you react.
Still nothing change!!!
Who ''is real'' and who is Israel?!

In beginning everything is from word.

I will check up today which name my husband have.

Yesterday he have strange surname which not belong to us.

Please tell me why they want possess my rights from us.
Who they are?

Is that crime?

If yes any authority exist that you can defended yourself and your family from Satanic deceivers and possessors.
crime

-Its exist very low organization
to ruin every person and every family much more.

Crimea war!
explain that

as well explain ever ancient tribe wars..

by
truth

Willetton, Australia

#514530 Feb 12, 2014
its from beginning
Cain and Abel
June VanDerMark

Fort Saint John, Canada

#514531 Feb 12, 2014
ReginaM wrote:
<quoted text>
You do know that not everyone who applies for an annulment is granted one....don't you?
Carlo Ponti had no trouble getting an annulment from "god." Money "talks."

Husker

Falls City, NE

#514532 Feb 12, 2014
Liam wrote:
That Indiana demon -possession case is one of the most bizarre events I've ever read about. It has to be true unless the doctors, nurses, child protection workers, the police captain, and a Catholic Priest are all in on the hoax for money.
The boy levetated in front of non believing professionals. He walked up a wall backwards as the doctors and social service workers ran screaming out of the room. I found it interesting, after that happened ... After they called 911, the non-Catholic hospital chaplain was notified. The chaplain immediately called a Catholic Priest. What? He called the Whore of Babylon representative?? Couldn't he just hold the KJV up to his forehead like Preston? Sounds like this guy knew it was an actual situation and I'm sure he wasn't about to play theological politics. Most of these pastors and chaplains privately know the Catholic Church is the real deal, but they'll never admit it publicly.
He said, "you gotta get down here now. A kid just walked up the wall and ceiling backwards". A very incredible story.
www.ncregister.com/daily-news/parish-priest-a...
There are more stories out there like this, but no one wants to talk about them, in fact we really shouldn't. But anyway people need to stop messingf with things like oueja boards, tarot cards, magik cards wicca , anything new age. Wonder why every diocese has an exorcist. Don't mess with people like mediums. No one communicates with the dead, no one has special powers to do so.
June VanDerMark

Fort Saint John, Canada

#514533 Feb 12, 2014
truth wrote:
How many Gods or Masters you have?
If I worship all of them, maybe they will all like me.

What do you think of that idea???

I really don't want to go to any of those nasty hells. Too many devils for my liking.

ReginaM

Toms River, NJ

#514534 Feb 12, 2014
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Carlo Ponti had no trouble getting an annulment from "god." Money "talks."
Apparently it doesn't "talk" very loudly then or else *everyone* who petitioned for an annulment would receive one!
June VanDerMark

Fort Saint John, Canada

#514535 Feb 12, 2014
truth wrote:
its from beginning
Cain and Abel
What happened to Adam and Eve and their fig-leaves?

truth

Willetton, Australia

#514536 Feb 12, 2014
Who care for judges on wrong place with papers from 50 cents and immunity of deference system and organizations.

God is full of Mercy he not killing anyone.

We know who they are nobody and nothing from nowhere 000 see what they used to cover up what that organization want and cover up what?

System and organization are dirty water.
truth

Willetton, Australia

#514537 Feb 12, 2014
People not belong any more to corrupt org. if they are they are wrong as they are evil serve evil..many wars and crime confirm everything trough past today and tomorrow will be some..

one things going others things coming..
I am good thinker!
Its already happen coming too..toward where..there going tell you here here here there there there and so on.
June VanDerMark

Fort Saint John, Canada

#514538 Feb 12, 2014
ReginaM wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparently it doesn't "talk" very loudly then or else *everyone* who petitioned for an annulment would receive one!
The annulment explosion

In the late 1960s, for instance, fewer than 400 annulments were granted each year in all
dioceses of the United States taken together. Today, a fair number of
dioceses grant more than that number each year. The Church as a whole
in the United States is granting tens of thousands annually, and
these numbers are growing.

https://www.ewtn.com/library/MARRIAGE/ANNUL.T...
truth

Willetton, Australia

#514539 Feb 12, 2014
old snake policy

it is written
going to be destroy

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'That's all he wanted': Spicer, a devout Cathol... 16 hr misleading troller 2
News The pope praised him for providing for his pare... Jul 19 Laredo 3
News Boston cardinal, Jewish leaders have Holocaust ... (Feb '09) Jul 19 Dhimmi Democrat 33
News United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) Jul 18 Married in 10,571
News Paul Is No Inventor of Christianity, Says Pope (Sep '08) Jul 16 True Christian wi... 77
News Editorial: The Vatican's Failure in the Abuse S... Jul 13 seemoregood 1
News In Defense of Free Speech in the United States (May '15) Jul 11 Muslim lives don_... 6
More from around the web