Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 667731 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

Since: Feb 14

Tinley Park, IL

#512425 Feb 5, 2014
Roman catholic church secrets check out this PDF People need to wake up.

http://bit.ly/1fJHsw4

Since: Feb 14

Tinley Park, IL

#512426 Feb 5, 2014
The roman catholic church has been molesting lil boys and girls for years thats the history of catholic church ask the pope thats why he resign better yet check out my free ebook it tells it all. http://bit.ly/1fJHsw4

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#512427 Feb 5, 2014
Tony17 wrote:
<quoted text>I have often told Christians that the Bible is full of idioms,Hebraisms,figures if speech,metaphors etc,etc but Christians still can't recognize when one of these are use in scriptures so they quite often end up taking thins literally when they shouldn't be taken literally hence the level of mass confuusion among the Christian church.
And when someone tries to straighten them out they will condemn that person to high hell. If a person comes to you and they are a man of God, sent by God and he speaks something that is hard for you to hear and you condemn that person then you are really condemning the Lord God if that man actually be sent from God to speak to one on Gods behalf.
For once you are making sense....what happened?????

The Bible answers the "why" of it.. But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#512428 Feb 5, 2014
marge wrote:
He said to them, "When you pray, say: "'Father, hallowed
be your name, your kingdom come....
A blind sow finds an accorn????

He most certaintly did not say: When ye pray, pray like this "Hail Mary full of grace...etc etc"
truth

Perth, Australia

#512429 Feb 5, 2014
4;44 i look on window i see what go out who walk

see 444 angel numbers who pool me see
http://sacredscribesangelnumbers.blogspot.com...
http://spiritlibrary.com/doreen-virtue/angel-...
https://www.google.com.au/search...
truth

Perth, Australia

#512430 Feb 5, 2014
maybe not
but certainly many can understood prayers what so ever intellect they are

if they liked pray to mother Mary as they are many Marty poor or saint or holy people or good wishers and so on..

God is upon all of us as mastership peace for every walk of life..
if as Christians believe in mothers Mary and Jesus..simply lived them like that

yee
truth

Perth, Australia

#512431 Feb 6, 2014
4000 years some
intellect not change toward woman's mothers and so on
noooooo

nemoj pricat
for people not interesting to know for private life
only emotive words
in beginning is word..

see people rest tired life upon words

many musician have huge tragic life
its not be very easy to be perfect

as well is not some as others want say
in religion as catholic
you need say
confess yourself

i liked pejsaz=as priodjev=you sing describe place where you live
which i have common with you..
i am not interesting for story which people you meet
pr;djev
pro;djevo
moje srce tebe moli evo
truth

Perth, Australia

#512432 Feb 6, 2014
zemlja dide mog=as pejsaz=as describe what is in common for us what we love how we remember..people liked what is so remember dearly

as pridjev=pro;djevo
moje srce tebe voli evo
truth

Perth, Australia

#512433 Feb 6, 2014
as you see angels as god try hide you
- to rest your tired life under wings of them

-its as word for emotive things as you love
when you lost peace of sky as heaven when you go out where not going to be anymore..
truth

Perth, Australia

#512434 Feb 6, 2014

see Mary
see symbol as ustipak
Mary
on my left wrist my mother have wish as she been pregnant with me
my birth marks stay as code as uni-code Mary as in within ..we not going travel in future as today

mary
on right side my lag on list its stay angelic circle as my birth marks
psalm 139

mary
we can travel on deference way

as click in within

i
truth

Perth, Australia

#512435 Feb 6, 2014

see Mary symbol
ustipak
usta te moja slave gospodine
us.tip.a.k

Mary
in future we don't have to much place no
but we have deference way
our creator left law within space and time

Mary
try keep ones more
komad zemlje
komad neba
to svaka dusa treba
truth

Perth, Australia

#512438 Feb 6, 2014
jos mole kako trebam biti ubijenaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

pa kad ih slusash tako davlije nastrojene
i ono sto cine dobrim ljudima da bi ih prikazali losim i onemogucili pravo na zivot

onada se moze reci
da netrebate postivat zakon bijednika na vlastiiiiiiiiii
izrabljivaca i krivokletnika

pjevaj za svoj narod
pjevaj ono sto je djeci potrebno dok druga placuuuuuuuuuuuu
truth

Perth, Australia

#512439 Feb 6, 2014
Mary
nema niceg na svijetu
sto moze zamjeniti
bioloski opstanac jednog naroda a to je majka
pjevaj Mary za sve tuzne majke sirom svijeta

pjevaj za svu djecu koja radosti nemaju

kroz zivot majke nkh=life=u njoj zivot bijashe
ona dashe zivot i ona razapesha bijashe INRI

nemoj prezret rijechi mojih rijechi
svojom rijecju ti ih lijechi
djecu
pjevaj za djecu to je budocnost jednog naroda

a ne politicara

skrenute tu paznju sa nesretnih politicara
na zivot djece kome je zivot potreban

ostali nisu vazni
noooooooooooo
truth

Perth, Australia

#512441 Feb 6, 2014

oni koji sebe mechu u prvi plan
nisu oni koji jesu

no zlobnici kao i uvik
i kad se mole

jer kja jesammmmmmmmmm
a oni nisu
i oni su ti
koji meni i sad veliko zlo cine i zele na davliji isti zlobni nacin nauditi

zamislite koliko gospa ima

a mene tu vashu jadnu gospu treba progonitiiiiiiii

nemoj te se molit za oprost kod prokletnika koji obradjuju svaki dan na njihov nacin
kako bi svakoga ponizili kajko njima odgovara

jer oni to nisu

i zato to cineeeeeeee

nkh=life=u njoj zivot bijashe
truth

Perth, Australia

#512442 Feb 6, 2014
nkh=life in her life exist before and after

nema tamo magdalene
nooooooooooooooooooooooooo
niko samnom nije bio

decivers and posessors
under abraham curse of law

vidish gdje se moliteeeeeeeeeeee

ja i moj kriz INRI
zivot dala i na istom razapeta bila i opet zivaaaaaaaaaaa

nemoj lagat

molite se krivim bogovima

na livoj ruci wrist ustipak
unicode
as you can travel without any Abraham zakon proklestva

why Abraham need blessing
truth

Perth, Australia

#512443 Feb 6, 2014
oni koji progone podmechi krovo svjedoce i zatvaraju
u njima boga nema
nije ga nikad ni bilo
Michael

Canada

#512444 Feb 6, 2014
Anthony MN wrote:
<quoted text>
Almost every one of the cases we're hearing about, including those in my archdiocese are 20-50 years old. The most recent perp was reported to the police within 24 hours and he's in prison. It's not a matter wanting it to go away, it's a matter of reporting 40 year old cases as though they just happened yesterday, which is what you want everyone to believe.

Hey Mr.

20 to 50 years ago stories and you don,'t want to hear about them, the stories are too old you say.

....Yet how often do you and other catholics drag up negative stories of Martin Luther from 500 years ago, and good news.bad news stories from 2,000 years ago. All the time.
truth

Perth, Australia

#512445 Feb 6, 2014
Michael

Canada

#512446 Feb 6, 2014
Dust Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
Safe Environment training is taking place in all 194 dioceses/eparchies of the country. Over 2 million adults have been trained to recognize the behavior of offenders and what to do about it.
Background checks are conducted on Church personnel who have contact with children. Over 2 million volunteers and employees; 52,000 clerics; 6,205 candidates for ordination have had their backgrounds evaluated.
All dioceses/eparchies have Codes of Conduct spelling out what is acceptable behavior. This serves to let people know what can and cannot be done as well as letting others know what behavior can be expected. It encourages the reporting of suspicious behavior.
All dioceses/eparchies have Victim Assistance Coordinators, assuring victims that they will be heard. In 2009,$6,536,109 was spent on therapy for the victims of clergy sexual abuse.
All dioceses/eparchies have Safe Environment Coordinators who assure the ongoing compliance to the Charter for the Protection of Children and Young People.
Bishops are meeting with victims.
Dioceses/eparchies have Healing Masses, retreats for victim/survivors and other reconciliation events.
There is a Zero Tolerance policy on abusers since 2002. If a credible accusation is made against a cleric, they are permanently removed from ministry regardless of how long ago the offense occurred.
Dioceses/eparchies require intensive background screening as well as psychological testing for those wishing to enter the seminary.
The Catholic Church has worked hard to protect children. Much has done but more needs to be done. Until child sexual abuse is no longer a part of society, the Church will continue its efforts to stop it.
http://www.diocese-sacramento.org/family_yout...
Quit patting your church on the back. IRS disgusting.

Don't forget it was the victims groups who put the churches feet to the fire on these issues. The church leaders aren't the ones who called 9-1-1 thousands of times, when victims were in need, it was the victims and their families.

The church played musical chairs with these clergy and all of the rest couldn't help but know what was going on and they remained silent. and even sent them to and paid for mental health aid. Did the church offer mental health aid to the victims? NEVER.

The only reason the church is addressing this most serious issue is the number of cases worldwide became so overwhelming the church couldn't cover them up anymore.

Tell me what I posted is incorrect?
Michael

Canada

#512447 Feb 6, 2014
Dust Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry the rotting perverted cult is being exposed as the worst of offendors is what you have been saying. This thread is not about the subject of abuse, however you and your fellow blowhards are trying to make it that way. The church publishes quarterly reports and financed Independent Investigations and instuted many new policies, training and prevention programs which you refer to as secret documents. ;0 It is not common decency nor is it in the best interest of children to foment hatred, bias leading others to believe that it is a Catholic issue. Furthemore if you wish to present the UN as credible aiming at one organization in face of the alarming facts of abuse including coutnries with no child protection laws and child trafficking feel free, but dont lecture on common decency.
You support common decency? LOL It is easy to play Monday morning quarterback and in hindsight demand that people be prosecuted for things which no law previously existed.such as people who knew abuses took place, but did nothing or had no guideline or experience on how to best handle a matter. Oddly enough not all the people who knew at Penn State suffered any conequence. I guess that means that it never happened to anyone before anywhere right? What about those psychologists who said they were able to reenter? The church was in many cases doing what the secular courts did. No time was served they were sent for treatement released and did it again. Who should be sued for that? Why should not all churches, schools and govts be raided and records reviewed. Gee, I wonder if Insurance companies who insure organizations and fight lawsuits know anything.
No, you don't really want transparency, you just want to smear the church and single it out rather than a broader application and programs in place for the many many who are still doing absolutely nothing to address it. You self righteous insufferable moron. Yeah, everyone has the greatest admiration and respect for you and experience sleepless nights hoping for your approval.. lol The moment you opened your mouth nothing but vomit has come out. When there is a policy to go after everyone with equal vigor with the same standard applied then that would be fair.
As it stands its a witch hunt pure and simple. Lawyers are interested in the money and that is where they go. They are not interested in some little church with no money or insurance, nor are they the major instrument in advancing prevention programs. SNAP supposedly against all focuses almost exclusively on the Catholic Church, while having been found to cover up abusers. Transparency? Still posting priests which were found not guilty in the court of law and plastering pictures of dead priests, demanding lifting of statute of limitations on the church which voluntarily doubled the normal rate, putting priests who are merely accused not convicted on predator lists and leaving them on when found not guilty and National News every time a Catholic no matter where is accused, and without fail a comparison by the News Media to the Catholic Church whenever a scandal is found that is deemed worthy of National News. Gee, I wonder how anyone could think its a Catholic issue.
You are claiming its someone else's fault these worldwide systematic coverups occured ?

Your upset with SNAP because they exposed the criminals in your church and seeked justice for victims of crime?

What kubd of an individual are you? Someone who doesn't like the truth exposes.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News DeGeneres says her show is no place for anti-ga... 3 hr Gov Corbutt of th... 281
News Dr Zakir Naik invites Pope Benedict XVI for ope... (Oct '06) Jan 14 Serah 14,364
News 7 reasons why Friday the 13th is considered an ... Jan 14 True Christian wi... 3
News Women should breastfeed in church, Pope Francis... Jan 11 Jeremy 3
News Pope Francis Affirms Evolution and Big Bang Theory (Jul '15) Dec 30 Dogen 508
News United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) Dec 20 Married in 10,385
News Preview: The Pope's Choir Dec 20 KenJr26 1
More from around the web