Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 690521 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#512199 Feb 5, 2014
Dust Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
Cany many do more than the work of one? Every charity organization in the world must function with a body and have the tools necessary to do so. You can feed someone for a day and watch them die, or you can teachthem to fish which is more productive. The more teachers there are the greater the force, the greater the donations, the greater the ability to help more than a few and teach them to do the same.
I think you have just expressed the real heart of it---MONEY. The deaths and suffering are far less important than the MONEY...and the money is being hoarded and spent in the defense of atrocity. Exactly what the bible says your deity abhors....and why your church doesn't want the masses to actually "read" those words.
Dust Storm

Minneapolis, MN

#512200 Feb 5, 2014
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
The basics were ugly. Catholic church fathers taught that Jesus wanted the Jews slayed.
That is why, century after century the Catholics slaughtered the Jews.
Religion was and is ... nasty "business."
No they didn't. You take some early Father verses out of context without the broader view.

http://www.catholicculture.org/culture/librar...
truth

Perth, Australia

#512201 Feb 5, 2014
ko to mjesi tjesto=kvasac
da te pitam nesto Za te kbvaschane kruhove
ej levite
ja sam sveto dite
molim lipo jednu germu za veliki kvasac da pojedem u tasac
a tako
to vi radite za tasta

tas.ta

jelto neki cudni otac

e ja NEMAM TAS.TA
JELTO ONI ZA MISHEVE=SATAN..
A TAKO
MA KAKO STE VI VIDILI

i svitnjaci gledaju
a ko su svitnjaci bugs iz pakla
truth

Perth, Australia

#512202 Feb 5, 2014
no thanks big head
anyone can produce money and numbers this or that
is that hard copy
nnooooooooooooooooooooooooo

then you need be honest
Dust Storm

Minneapolis, MN

#512203 Feb 5, 2014
LTM wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, we all fall short of the glory of God.
I lay no claim to being the Vicar of Christ, your Holy See does.
He is responsible for leading millions of people to Christ.
He alone is rsponsible for the sins committed against the weak and helpless.
He can't wash his hands of the matter, because he knew what was going on and choose to cover it up, even allowing it to continue .
"I AM NOT JUST TALKING ABOUT SEX ABUSE ON CHILDREN, I AM TALKING ABOUT LYING, STEALING, MURDER ,COVANTING, ADULTERY, ETC. ETC. ETC.
HAVE YOU CATHOLIC'S EVEN READ THE TEN COMMANDMENTS.ALL THIS COMMITTED BY YOUR CHURCH FROM ONE GENERATION TO ANOTHER.
IT IS STILL GOING ON IN THIS CENTRARY.
THE WHORE OF BABYLON CALLING IT SELF THE TRUE CHURCH OF CHRIST.
INNOCENT BLOOD ISN'T JUST ON HIS HANDS HE IS DROWNING IN IT.
IT IS THE TRUE CHURCH OF THE ANTI-CHRIST, THE GATES OF HELL STARTS .
AT THE SEAT THE ANTI-CHRIST SITS ON.
THERE HAVE BEEN MANY ANTI-CHRISTS THAT HAVE COME AND GONE BUT BELIEVE ME EVERYONE WILL STANDED BEFORE GOD ON JUDGEMENT DAY.
Yep none of that in Protestant churches. lol You are the moral authority I already know. Praise LTM! I'm a believer! Woo Hoo! THE TRUTH AT LAST! Thank you also for the clarification that God is responsible for al the rapists. He alone as you said.
hojo

Excelsior, MN

#512204 Feb 5, 2014
LTM wrote:
<quoted text>
He can't wash his hands of the matter, because he knew what was going on and choose to cover it up, even allowing it to continue .
"I AM NOT JUST TALKING ABOUT SEX ABUSE ON CHILDREN, I AM TALKING ABOUT LYING, STEALING, MURDER ,COVANTING, ADULTERY, ETC. ETC. ETC.
HAVE YOU CATHOLIC'S EVEN READ THE TEN COMMANDMENTS.ALL THIS COMMITTED BY YOUR CHURCH FROM ONE GENERATION TO ANOTHER.
THERE HAVE BEEN MANY ANTI-CHRISTS THAT HAVE COME AND GONE BUT BELIEVE ME EVERYONE WILL STANDED BEFORE GOD ON JUDGEMENT DAY.
And you, LTM "are no exception" when it comes to "standing before God on judgment day,especially because of your anti-catholic blasphemy exaggerations,----your distorted and perverted "whore of Babylon" fictitious bible mis-interpretation ----and your Protestant ( bible only) condemning and judgmental anti-catholic propaganda that has polluted your mind, heart, and soul..!!!!! After listening to these constant attacks against Jesus Christ Himself and against His historically and biblically PROVEN one True Church,on this forum, I am (more than ever convinced that the anti-Christ will come from one of your 42,100 plus Protestant bible only contradicting (man-made) denominations that preach heresy, lies and distorted half-truth Christian deceit in which "each persons personal opinion" is the (final authority)..!!!!!!!
Anthony MN

Minneapolis, MN

#512205 Feb 5, 2014
"A UN committee has told the Catholic Church to get over its opposition to adolescents having sex and that it needs to change its teachings on abortion and homosexuality."

"The Committee specifically told the Church “to review its position on abortion which places obvious risks on the life and health of pregnant girls and to amend Canon 1398 relating to abortion with a view to identifying circumstances under which access to abortion services can be permitted.”

The Committee also charged the Church with contributing to violence against homosexuals:“The Holy See’s past statements and declarations on homosexuality which contribute to the social stigmatization of and violence against lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender adolescents and children raised by same-sex couples.”

www.breitbart.com/Big-Peace/2014/02/05/un-com...

“Happy 2016!!”

Since: Apr 08

Saint Teresa Pray 4 Us.

#512206 Feb 5, 2014
LTM wrote:
<quoted text>

Have YOU ever read the Ten Commandments? You are living in a state of adultery, so stop throwing stones. You will also answer to God, sinner!
truth

Perth, Australia

#512208 Feb 5, 2014
no
i am not whore
set yp by satan areeeee

see my words
did you know who they are
father vatre pratre as pijuch pijuch chujip chujip cuj jip ovak
ma koji
mongole chujip chujip

a tulipare
a kome da re tjuji pare
nema juje nikakvog od one silvee
nooooooooooooooo
truth

Perth, Australia

#512209 Feb 5, 2014
then read
psalm 126
prati symbole

“Happy 2016!!”

Saint Teresa Pray 4 Us.

#512210 Feb 5, 2014
Michael wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't read the bible and most christians barely know the basics.
Maybe LTM lives a better moral life than you. That's gotta count for something
Most! You mean like you, that doesn't know the basics. LOL you didn't even learn a thing in Catholic school.

LTM is a sinner just like you and me. Oh wait ... Your the one pure soul that doesn't sin.[rolling eyes here] 8-|
truth

Perth, Australia

#512211 Feb 5, 2014
neki lazinski ko slasinskiiiiiii
slanine ko planine
truth

Perth, Australia

#512212 Feb 5, 2014
reci;tat;kov;sku
to su oni um;an;jen;i
jang jeng jing jong jung
gnujo gnojo gnije gneje gnaja
a gdje gnjijete roshtaledjetale
truth

Perth, Australia

#512213 Feb 5, 2014
plain 9

a tako
twistare 666

se zujare
as svi,tareeeeeeeeeeee
ti si sa tare sa vozilo as vilbare ko no karijolo
jeli kari sa jolo as in;di;ana

a tako
vi ste ko vil;bara=two demone za barom
koja su to ona dva za barom as domenicooooooooo
alo jelto neko zove
ne,ma doma;ni;ko
truth

Perth, Australia

#512214 Feb 5, 2014
a vi ste iz djecije price dva zabca sa ono zelen;guoro
za dva za bpca acp baza vd asz

“Happy 2016!!”

Saint Teresa Pray 4 Us.

#512215 Feb 5, 2014
LTM wrote:
<quoted text>
Sin is sin LTM.

On adultery, homosexuality and more
http://m.youtube.com/watch...
truth

Perth, Australia

#512217 Feb 5, 2014
a tako ona sa ciove
zar i vi kazete civije
mi smo mislili po dal;mask;in skii as bro;kve
a tako to vi iz prica kuhate brokule za ko sto cule ili ka;zale
imat ce te i kad zaliti
a one sa ex.sere
e pa ex.sori su ti to
oprostite vi ste ti
lazanski sa kos;iri;can;keeeeeeeeeee

seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
aru eru iru oru uru
OldJG

Rockford, IL

#512219 Feb 5, 2014
Dust Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
The last time I checked the bible said All fall short of the Glory of God. I know that doesn't include you, therfore you are the moral authority of the world. Thank You! Who knew?
Finally! One of the Romans on this forum admits Mary is a sinner and has fallen short of the glory of God. From your own lips Dust Storm.

Roman 3:23, "For all (this includes your blessed Mary) have sinned and fall short of the glory of God."

Amen!
Gods R Delusions but Mine

Orlando, FL

#512222 Feb 5, 2014
hojo wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks Dust Storm for the clarification! June's comment seemed untrue anyway, but it is a well known fact that anti-Catholics will say or do "anything" in order to keep their hostile and vindictive attacks "heated up" against the Catholic Church!!!! It's to be
expected because this hostility and hatred has been going on for over 450 years since the reformation!!!!!!
Why would people rebel against a one true church?

Corruption maybe? Or, were the rebelling people just plain evil - and your church good?

Give them credit for this -- they foresaw the child abuse debacle.
Husker

Falls City, NE

#512223 Feb 5, 2014
Michael wrote:
......UN committee blasts Vatican for not protecting our children. Feb 5TH 2014
....Heads are going to roll and vacancies will become available. LAST ONE OUT BLOW OUT THE CANDLES.
Michael, why do you have to be so bigoted? Remember when the protestant prechers of yours would say that at the end times, people will go against Christ. Well it's happening, government wants everything to ge Godless and you are helping them. Get off that evil bandwagon because it's going straight to hell with you on it. There are people who hate the church so much they would even influence govt s all over. Even if the U.N. forces us to change, we won't we will be persacuted, die for Christ. We will have eternal life, while the oppresser will have eternal damnation. Now, will you be for Christ? or will you be for the devil? And by the way, we have done more than any other organization to help the child who was molested.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) 13 hr Finally Shocked 10,659
News John Paul I Closer to Sainthood as Book Debunks... Nov 12 South Knox Hombre 1
News Vatican backs Obama as Nobel Peace Prize Winner (Oct '09) Nov 8 Feeling Abandoned 37
News Pope Francis to stop off in Cuba on way to Unit... (Apr '15) Nov 2 whirlignmerc 11
News War, religion and tolerance Oct 30 The Bible Student 1
News Pope Francis Denounces Gender Confirmation Surg... Oct '17 TerriB1 1
News Paul Is No Inventor of Christianity, Says Pope (Sep '08) Oct '17 The Bible Student 81
More from around the web