Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 687223 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

truth

Perth, Australia

#512134 Feb 5, 2014
ne;sa;za;lje;way
nikog sa;zaljevat sa s;uza;ma
vashe $uze su stripe=$t rip e
uze;ko;no;pi;c;hi
nepije vam v;od;e

krvi kristova go away vjestice
ne;lap;rdaj
nema l;am;peeee u co;c;u;nu
krizu krvi krvi isusova INRI
truth

Perth, Australia

#512135 Feb 5, 2014
hojo is not bojo=ko nema dushe ko se neboji
its mean no spirit within you
nooooooooooooooooooooooo

its very easy find out

krvi krvi krvi Kristova INRI
hojo

Excelsior, MN

#512137 Feb 5, 2014
Michael wrote:
<quoted text>
Hojo says makes absolutely no difference to me what you believe.
Michael says, then why do you keep posting the same crap over and over?
It does matter to you and you get so angry inside you can't help yourself and try once again to peddle your belief with no results!!.
Busted!
Correct!! It makes "no difference to ANY of us Catholics as to what you believe" because none of your anti-catholic (personal opinionated - nonsense) is going to change ANY of us regarding the authenticated TRUTH of over 2000 years regarding our Catholic Faith Salvation and the PROVEN historical and biblical TRUTH regarding Jesus Christ and His One (and only one) TRUE Apostolic Catholic Church!
You anti-Catholics continue to blow the "same old" polluted and and contaminated personal opinionated smoke) that has distorted and corrupted your mind, heart and soul..!!!
truth

Perth, Australia

#512138 Feb 5, 2014
no co;nec;tu;m

seeeeeeeeee

religion is when you become honest toward yourself and Jesus Christ
as well othersssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssss
truth

Perth, Australia

#512139 Feb 5, 2014
kokunice=curse law
co;c;u;n;e

seeeeeeeeeeeee
every spirit is not holy

see vi ste ti koji zelite promjeniti ko ce cije documente minjat i indetitiiiiiiiii

seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

i am not going where you going evil satanic corrupt peopleeeeeeeeeeeeeee
truth

Perth, Australia

#512140 Feb 5, 2014
ciji ste viiiiiiiii
sa civijolokeeeeeeeeee
ruke noge tijelo i glava INRI

i resist
truth

Perth, Australia

#512141 Feb 5, 2014
kraj krajevi
kraj=rub=bured grob=graveyard
see krave;yard
istim putem koraca co;vjek i sto;ka
truth

Perth, Australia

#512143 Feb 5, 2014
moja dusha i moj kriz
hojo

Excelsior, MN

#512144 Feb 5, 2014
confrinting with the word wrote:
hojo wrote:
<quoted text>
Still living on your "isolated, individual, remote and one man island of bible only anti-catholic propaganda that you have become "so famous for" ever since you came on this forum!!!! The only person that has "bought into" the distortion, lies and deceit that you (continue) to sprew out --- in your OWN desperate isolated"world ----is YOU, Ox!!! There. Is only one Truth-and that Truth has, is and will "Always" be firmly established and grounded in Over 2000 years of the historically and biblically Proven Truth in Jesus Christ and his One True Apostolic
Catholic Church. You continue to "fish and catch nothing" Ox----just like St Peter before his True conversion to Jesus Christ!!!!!!
~~~~
I haven't posted here for a couple of weeks ( My wife has) I just came back to see if you Roman Catholics were still .. hate mongering.....I see it is still the same old carnal rantings........
I can see that your bible verse quoting-and judgmental misquoting hasn't change Confrinting!
It is the same old anti-catholic (self-opinionated and self-serving) bible only vindictive and hostile ministry that you have become so famous for on this forum . I/we as Catholics will leave the hate mongoring against our personal faith and salvation in Jesus Christ (and to His One True Catholic Church to you (personally) because that is the (only reason) that you came on this forum, in the 1st place, We as Catholics ALL know that you bible only condemning ministry "cannot exist"on its own beliefs (without) attacking Jesus Christ Himself and His OneTrue Catholic Church that He gave His Apostles,disciples and true followers over 2000 years ago!!!
You, yourself, Confrinting,have proven this to be true over and over and over again on this forum!!!!!
June VanDerMark

Since: Sep 09

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#512145 Feb 5, 2014
hojo wrote:
<quoted text>
NO-ONE is forcing these women "or anyone else" to join the Catholic Church!
When little Catholic girls are taught that they can only become saints if they become nuns, that is what goes to their heads.
Tango Bravo

Wichita, KS

#512146 Feb 5, 2014
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
Get a kindergartner...have him or her help you...
Second time...
For all Catholics who, in their ignorance, use the English dictionary to define Kione Greek in the NT and Hebrew words in the OT......
Bible lexicons provide definitions and meaning of Biblical words found in the original New Testament Greek and Old Testament Hebrew languages of the Holy Bible. This study resource helps in understanding the origins and root meaning of the ancient language. Additional, lexicons give the context and cultural meaning intended by the authors. Using the online King James Version or New American Standard lexicon with Strong’s Concordance numbers provides a detailed understanding of the Hebrew and Greek language used in the Bible.
I read the Bible in English. It's the product of centuries of scholarly study and translation. Why do you insist on translating the English into "Kione Greek" and then back into a different interpretation of English? You are changing the Word of God.

Don't keep trying to change the subject. Just explain why you are changing the Word of God, Heretic.
pen

Osceola, MO

#512147 Feb 5, 2014
The United Nations has accused the Vatican of adopting policies that allowed priests to sexually abuse thousands of children in a scathing report released today.
Feb 05
www.independent.co.uk/news/world/politics/un-...
June VanDerMark

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#512148 Feb 5, 2014
hojo wrote:
<quoted text>
I can see that your bible verse quoting-and judgmental misquoting hasn't change Confrinting!
It is the same old anti-catholic (self-opinionated and self-serving) bible only vindictive and hostile ministry that you have become so famous for on this forum
Your ex-Jew Catholic church fathers were totally anti-Jewish ... but that doesn't bother YOU.

Yet when a Protestant is anti-Catholic, you get all huffy and defensive.

It follows that each group of religious right-fighters defends their own cults as being high and mighty.
Tango Bravo

Wichita, KS

#512149 Feb 5, 2014
Oxbow wrote:
Some Catholics, for reasons unknown, do as all other Christians!!! They look in a Greek lexicon for the definition of Greek words...and a Hebrew lexicon to get the definition of Hebrew words!!! Imagine that!!!!
St. Pius X Catholic Church in Ainsworth, NE - Bible
Download the Sword Project PC Bible from The CrossWire Society.... of your Bible Study tied to a specific Bible chapter, full Greek and Hebrew lexicons ... The Sword is easy to download and start using and is absolutely free to end users.... Briggs Hebrew Lexicon, Smith's Bible Dictionary, Strong's Greek and Hebrew Bible ...
And if my Bible were written in Greek I would have to do that. But my Bible, and yours, are already translated into English by expert scholars. You insist on using these books to pick and choose a Greek word from the English so you can re-translate back into English and change the meaning of the Word of God. No wonder the Catholic Church saw fit to excommunicate you.
June VanDerMark

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#512150 Feb 5, 2014
And the Jews were anti-Jewish against each other.

This group of Jews believed in forced conversion, even of other Jews.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>

The Maccabees also spelled Machabees Machabi (Latin) or Machado from Latin (marculatum) that means "Hammer" (Greek/) were a Jewish rebel army that took control of Judea, which had been a client state of the Seleucid Empire. They founded the Hasmonean dynasty, which ruled from 164 BCE to 63 BCE, reasserting the Jewish religion, expanding the boundaries of the Land of Israel, by conquest, which included instances of forced conversion, reducing the influence of Hellenism and Hellenistic Judaism.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maccabees
truth

Perth, Australia

#512151 Feb 5, 2014
nachi cu teeeeeeeeeee
June VanDerMark

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#512152 Feb 5, 2014
Tango Bravo wrote:
<quoted text>
You are changing the Word of God.
I suggest that words do not lead anyone anywhere. The readers do the leading in the pretense that they are following the wills of the gods.
Michael

Canada

#512153 Feb 5, 2014
......UN committee blasts Vatican for not protecting our children. Feb 5TH 2014
....Heads are going to roll and vacancies will become available. LAST ONE OUT BLOW OUT THE CANDLES.
June VanDerMark

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#512154 Feb 5, 2014
pen wrote:
The United Nations has accused the Vatican of adopting policies that allowed priests to sexually abuse thousands of children in a scathing report released today.
Feb 05
www.independent.co.uk/news/world/politics/un-...
And meanwhile those that make decisions in the United Nations are fully aware that every religious organization covered up their own sexual molestations as did the Catholics, and that is in turn a cover-up all its own.

Life is not fair because people have nasty habits of not being fair.
truth

Perth, Australia

#512156 Feb 5, 2014
preperatory
kad nemogu dru;gat;cije onda po njihovom objasnjenju

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) 5 hr Kennedy 10,635
News Boston cardinal, Jewish leaders have Holocaust ... (Feb '09) Tue Tom Fontaine 42
News Catholic clergy fires back after Bannon criticism Sep 11 South Knox Hombre 1
News Evangelical Trump supporters want meeting with ... Aug '17 Ms Sassy 1
News What Divides Catholics and Protestants? (Apr '08) Aug '17 -Prince Of Darkness- 84,839
News Pope 'loves China', Vatican official says on tr... Aug '17 Harold 2
News Pope Francis accepts resignation of Boston Auxi... Jul '17 Anti- 2
More from around the web