Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

Full story: CBC News 579,550
The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ. Read more

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#511438 Feb 2, 2014
Husker wrote:
<quoted text>Woah there, I shown you and others about the new Eve, if you think it's easy to know all the facts, then whoopdeedoooo to you, my religion is quite complicated and etremely deep, even new priests still learn about Dogma etc. Our seminarians go for eight years to become a priest, they study all about the orthodox church by the way. You have been going to your church for a couple of years, right? You quit going when you were little and decided to start going recently? Did you take instruction to catch up on things? I doubt it, You sound more like a fundie from the south. Insults? The only one making insults are you protestant characters.esp your so called wife. So how's your heart failure? COPD? Are your lungs filling up with fluid more and more? Do yo have lymphodema again? Your back ache from all the fluid in your lungs? Does sera have to take you once a week to get rid of all the fluid? Well you need to think a little about how those falsehoods your posting actually do harm, esp to your soul..
How Holy do you think you are??? I hope you feel real proud of yourself.Now you know why people HATE your church and you just made me hate it even more......now...no he doesn't have heart failure...no his lungs don't fill with fluid no he doesn't have copd and no I don't have to take him once a week to have them drained. YOU need to think about YOUR soul...and if any one of you catholics approve of what this woman spit out here about Nick than you all are as guilty as her... and guess what I will report this post..

Location hidden

#511439 Feb 2, 2014
Husker wrote:
<quoted text> You need a remedial course. Your protestantism still shows.
Thank you
truth

Perth, Australia

#511440 Feb 2, 2014
How they become transform trough history couple hundred years and listen my prayers.
Oh micle i say how could be impossible..yep he say all is around us even they waiting for us.
Where I say..oh so horrible.
Are you for sure you have relax life or sleeping?..no no no.

Where they bring you ah I
He say in frozen clif in age of ice with first tribe there..
Are you joking with me poor me?

Yep..they took me there..where in ice age no nnice cloth not even close like today.

Are you for sure you see that?

Yep
He say you know our family waiting for us!
Who?
They died long time ago ..how impossible..no no no..he replay they are with us..yep.who..did you see them..yep..describe place..ye he describe correct he never see or been there..oh..did they took you there..not need to know.
See not to much talk..nobody see any hospital no.

Location hidden

#511441 Feb 2, 2014
ReginaM wrote:
<quoted text>
Liam, you don't owe anyone an explanation. You didn't say anything wrong.
That's right he didn't ..I agree with you and I not saying it in a nasty way..peace
truth

Perth, Australia

#511442 Feb 2, 2014
I don't pray to see many things no.
I never asked for that no.

I pray so simple..i find out i can't tolerated any more who is not like me in my prayers..no.

Suddenly you find out another things what you don't wanted know.
noooooooooo

Maybe I make mistake why not asked or go further on that time when I receive to know more much more.
Then I personally not will be here in this life.
Not alive!

I live now with someone as strange..no he is not that as he is its something else.
I need be careful in future,
Its very interesting find out,tiny touch with memory other spirit simple switch you off.

Did you see or hear my anger or nechu=no?

oh
ReginaM

Toms River, NJ

#511443 Feb 2, 2014
Husker wrote:
<quoted text>Woah there, I shown you and others about the new Eve, if you think it's easy to know all the facts, then whoopdeedoooo to you, my religion is quite complicated and etremely deep, even new priests still learn about Dogma etc. Our seminarians go for eight years to become a priest, they study all about the orthodox church by the way. You have been going to your church for a couple of years, right? You quit going when you were little and decided to start going recently? Did you take instruction to catch up on things? I doubt it, You sound more like a fundie from the south. Insults? The only one making insults are you protestant characters.esp your so called wife. So how's your heart failure? COPD? Are your lungs filling up with fluid more and more? Do yo have lymphodema again? Your back ache from all the fluid in your lungs? Does sera have to take you once a week to get rid of all the fluid? Well you need to think a little about how those falsehoods your posting actually do harm, esp to your soul..
What has that got to do with anything? I agree that Catholicism is much deeper than he realizes, that he's only skimmed the surface, and really not even that, but I don't see that his illness has anything to do with it. If they want to hit below the belt, let them, but don't you do it. I know, I'm a fine one to talk...but still...

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#511444 Feb 2, 2014
Husker wrote:
Your naivete is shown in how you accept whatever anyone here says of me here. I have studied theology and world religions for more years than you have probably lived.I have studied Orthodoxy for hours and hours a day years before I chose Orthodoxy. I have been attending Church 8 years, continuing my own study. a group study class.study.My wife and I sometimes used to study individually with the priest and attend a group study class..I also studied Catholicism for a few years private study every week from a Franciscan sister,

As far as my health goes, I thank Christ every day for another day of life.Whatever happens I know He will love me. He stays with me through all of it.

I do not want sympathy. I am blessed tenfold.

And please dont use my talking about my studies to accuse me of pride. am answering your question.
truth

Perth, Australia

#511445 Feb 2, 2014
as magnet on my second birth over my heart..
i been disturb what so ever going toward him..
i fill fill his heart or what so ever going happen..its been mother mary and jesus book..yee on his birth day..ohhhhh..i never fill that love in my life only my grandmother..hugee powerrrrrr light golden light so fullfil with great love..

i been disturb from every move in his room yee i fill that..

its going over me..micle i say what you doing you know mum..its come your family to me he is been siolder..yep..he come in my heart whoooooooooo i say..no no its your dady sideeee..no mum..its love..i fill great love i know its your side..no no no nobody weak up from my family..imposibleee could you see that boy..ohh I say to him..then my trouble start..his family can't be wropng whats so ever..yessssssss it is so whattt i say..because i don't like hurt my bot i bealieve him in his ability..

that book of mother Mary

since he born i put over myself after two day hardship he come..that book

must be funny not worthy 2 dollars..no

words and prayers oh power for bealive..

every night by night i weak up over him..ye from one side room toward back house room its been some

its going toward heart pool me to see..tiny strange touch its going toward me where ever i stay in my life.

ohhhhhh that book

its power of believe
shout up
is that nice say that..no..then.. impossible to know
how you will know with that ice age..are you for sure mother Mary be born that time
ohhhhhhh

Since: Jul 08

Columbus, OH

#511446 Feb 2, 2014
Dust Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
He reminds me of a plastic clown that I had as a kid. You could punch it endlessly with crippling blows and it would come up for more. "When you come to a fork in he road, take it! Yogi Bera
....So ya leave it be for awhile, until one day ya spot it outta the corner of your eye and ya just gotta do it again.
truth

Perth, Australia

#511447 Feb 2, 2014
what you say trouble man 8 yearsssss
opssssssssss iits thats all..
oh in this world

what a about others..
what you will say if exist

yee yee my son teach me its exist

he stady long time ago to be higheites priest..
could you imagen that to know

now when you see pape acrchbishop this or that
they will say
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooo

very sad

i look them on mostv deference way in my poor life

now you are smart ortodoxo..

nooooooooooooo
that time he say not not any ortxoo no

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooo

how you looks i askeddddddddddddddddddd

i make big mistake not to know moreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Are you for sure your mother mary not have many name or many life..

see how many people recemmend themself to herrrrrrrr
she can used all of them
its belong to her or her son jesus christtttttttttttttt

all belong to her
she can decived or posess any life

no maybe she is not been in ice ageeeeeeeeee

are you been in ice age smuchiiiiiiiii
or you been in fire age
ReginaM

Toms River, NJ

#511448 Feb 2, 2014
Dolly was invited to an afternoon tea at the local country club, and was seated by a woman who bragged about her ancestry. She boasted: "My relatives go all the way back to Alexander the Great. How far back does your family go?"
"It's hard to say," said dolly, "All our records were lost in the flood."
truth

Perth, Australia

#511449 Feb 2, 2014
smucholini and violini
orte liked violina
did you

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#511450 Feb 2, 2014
OldJG wrote:
OldJG wrote:
Another Roman from Minnesota. Ya know Dust Storm, only two things come out of Minnesota. Steer and queers. I have never heard you moo. Do you moo for your priest in confession or do you just smile? Just sayin'
<quoted text>
Hey cly, I saw your priest at the KKK meeting. He told me your name was changed by your savior the blessed mary to Ben Dover. Is that your name or is that what you do for your priest in the confessional? Just sayin'
apparently, YOU havent read the part of the Bible concerning filthy talk, have you?

you and Oxbore show NO traits of Christianity. the junk that you throw out on this forum is not the act of a Saved individual

Location hidden

#511451 Feb 2, 2014
Huskers remark to Nick is unbelievable. It shows the a lack of human compassion and a lack of human decency. Its the lowest a person can go. To use Nicks Illness and throw it in his face is showing me and everyone here just what a good Christian you are Husker. His illness has nothing to do with your church, my church the protestant church or no church. I hope that you will never have to go through what Nick goes through each and everyday. I hope that you will never have to struggle to breathe. I ask God all the time WHY my husband has to go through this illness when there is someone like you gracing this world....You really are an embarrassment to the catholics here. I don't believe that even they would stoop as low as what you did tonight.

Location hidden

#511453 Feb 2, 2014
Seraphima wrote:
<quoted text> How Holy do you think you are??? I hope you feel real proud of yourself.Now you know why people HATE your church and you just made me hate it even more......now...no he doesn't have heart failure...no his lungs don't fill with fluid no he doesn't have copd and no I don't have to take him once a week to have them drained. YOU need to think about YOUR soul...and if any one of you catholics approve of what this woman spit out here about Nick than you all are as guilty as her... and guess what I will report this post..
sera, stop posting to this maniac, she is filled with satan as much as old jg and oxbore.

this filth is beyond me, No Christian will attack anyone like these three jerks are.
truth

Perth, Australia

#511454 Feb 2, 2014
its interupt in mind mind now
when i read again
i read not with voice
but interrupt other voice

not mine
not from here us as humans
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo o
simple copy my words or read mind mind
as eho i hear like that

oh not total control of my mind
why

its not me smuchi

then who isssssssssss

Location hidden

#511455 Feb 2, 2014
Imitators of God
3But immorality or any impurity or greed must not even be named among you, as is proper among saints; 4and there must be no filthiness and silly talk, or coarse jesting, which are not fitting, but rather giving of thanks. 5For this you know with certainty, that no immoral or impure person or covetous man, who is an idolater, has an inheritance in the kingdom of Christ and God.

with these few verses, we see that oldjg, oxbore nor husker have any part of the Kingdom of God.

their posts condemn them, not me!
truth

Perth, Australia

#511456 Feb 2, 2014
Which voice read in my head now if I don't speak or used voice?
How you call that?

its not in heart..
its connect mind
truth

Perth, Australia

#511457 Feb 2, 2014
in beginning is word
nothing else

“GOD SO LOVED US”

Since: Aug 08

He Gave His SON to Save us

#511458 Feb 2, 2014
OldJG wrote:
ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH FATHERS
Twenty-seven of the thirty-two surviving works of Tertullian (160-225), a priest from Carthage who is considered the first theologian of the West, contain anti-Jewish discourse. In De Oratione, for example, he wrote that 'though Israel may wash all its members every day, it is never clean. Its hands ... are always stained, covered forever with the blood of the prophets and of our Lord himself.'
The Alexandrian theologian, Origen (182-251) preached that 'the blood of Jesus falls not only on the Jews of that time, but on all generations of Jews up to the end of the world'. This state of endless and timeless culpability, says Origen, ensures that the Jews, whose 'rejection of Jesus has resulted in their present calamity and exile ... will never be restored to their former condition'.
Saint Cyprian (200-258), Bishop of Carthage, in his three books of Testimonies Against the Jews, cites quotation after quotation from the Old Testament attempting to 'prove' that the case of Christianity against Judaism had been foreseen in that work. This became the norm in Christian anti-Jewish writing. Attacks on the Jews were based an the idea that they are Christ-killers, and were embellished with scriptural passages (mainly out of context) defaming and besmirching Jews. Any Old Testament prophet's condemnation of events in his time would serve as proof that present-day Jews were hypocrites, villains, evil, haters of and rejected by God. Cyprian, who speaks of the Jews as a 'sinful nation, people weighed down with guilt, breed of evil-doers, lawless children', maintains that the only way open to them to atone for their sin is converting to Christianity. There was no salvation for Jews outside the Church. This notion was relaxed only after the Holocaust, in the framework of the Second Vatican Council (Vatican II).
Saint Ephraem Syrus (306-373) calls the Jews the 'circumcised dogs' and 'circumcised vagabonds', and refers to Judaism as a worthless vineyard which cannot bear fruit. In his writing, Ephraem refers to God's punishment for the Jews. Because they reviled Jesus, the Lord has banished them from their land, and now they are condemned to wander over the whole face of the earth.
Saint Gregory of Nyssa (c. 331-396), with wanton eloquence, describes the Jews as 'slayers of the Lord, murderers of the prophets, enemies of God, haters of God, adversaries of grace, enemies of their fathers' faith, advocates of the devil, brood of vipers, slanderers, scoffers, men of darkened minds, leaven of the Pharisees, congregation of demons, sinners, wicked men, stoners, and haters of goodness - a veritable catalogue for future anti-Semites to pick from.
IF ANY BIT OF THIS,IS,TRUE,.....I find it odd less,than three hundred years,after Christ...they ignore,His,being a,Jew,..along with PETER ...And JOHN And James,...who were,Jewish followers,of Jesus...the,Way ...not CATHOLics,..

It would,explain the,New,Israel idea.....And a,lot of other things,that occurred regarding the,Jews,..
Also ignoring. The,SACRIFICE was,God's,will....And the,Covenant with Abraham...as,if God just goes,back on His,words,.....

That's,if your statements,ars correct ...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Church leaders plan TV debates to resolve doctr... 40 min QUITTNER Apr 1 2015 2
News United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) 2 hr Married in 9,045
News Obamas to host Pope Francis at White House Sept... 2 hr kuda 53
News Was Obama right about the Crusades and Islamic ... 3 hr barefoot2626 2,032
News Allah is great.... (Jul '13) 15 hr Songs 174
News What Divides Catholics and Protestants? (Apr '08) Mon dollarsbill 83,961
News Vatican backs Obama as Nobel Peace Prize Winner (Oct '09) Mar 25 swedenforever 32
More from around the web