Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 691894 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

ReginaM

Toms River, NJ

#511718 Feb 3, 2014
Dust Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
It seems they have all the time in the world for this kind of pettiness, but not to answer anything of substance with substance. I know you are telling the truth and I know how much they lie and distort everything and defend any kind of filth.
Don't let them drag you into the mud with them Regina they are not worth it. You asked her nicely to not do that and then you were viciously attacked and called a bunch of venomous names from a person who primarily brings nothing but ugliness and condmenation and no belief in God. Its a pretty sad reflection on those who cheer it on.
We were just told that there is nothing but steers and queers in MN yesterday, We must have enoyed being alter boys so our pedophile priests can....All Priests are pedophiles, filthy drunks or homosexuals. Catholics are all liars. Our church is the whore of Babylon. We are all murderers and will rot in hell. We are not Christians. We worship Mary as our god and pray that she will come to us so we can pretend that she bossed Jesus around. The Pope is living with his boyfriend The Pope had topless men peform for him in an erotic shocking way. Reality- A world renowned group of acrobats who perform with their shirts off for a charity event. Evil stuff! How dare him clap his hands when they finished.lol Your church is an abortion to the truth. The Pope is Satan. You people are Satanic. Your Romanists! You YOU YOU Jesuit Murderers. Abusers! Child molestor protectors, The list of endless insults, attacks and lies and foul language so spare me. Oddly enough I dont think I have ever had a post removed, but Protestants in here complain about that alot. Gee could it be because of content that is way over the line? Naw its a Catholic Conspiracy.
God bless you and thank you, Dust Storm. I've always stood up for people on this forum, men and women alike, even people who trashed the Church. It means an awful lot to me that you have my back. You have no idea. I've never come across a bunch of animals like this before.
Anthony MN

Minneapolis, MN

#511719 Feb 3, 2014
Hermeneutics Smutics wrote:
<quoted text> I dont understand time after time Catholics here have declared when someone needs confession, when they need to go to communion, whether or not they are in the Body of Christ when someone's soul is in jeopardy. Where do Catholic get these special powers?
I don't think any Catholic is going to tell a non-Catholic to go to confession or refrain from taking communion.

“GOD SO LOVED US”

Since: Aug 08

He Gave His SON,JESUS Christ

#511721 Feb 3, 2014
ReginaM wrote:
<quoted text>
I do thank you for this, Rose. You're right, I have never spoken to her outside the forum and then very little. I reposted old posts only to show that I did not divulge any information they didn't already post publicly...just as I said the other night. Frankly, to have to go to these extremes because of all the lies being told about me here is utterly ridiculous. What kind of animals are these people? I was just as surprised as anyone at what was said last night, and wondered where she got that from. Then I remembered that they both posted bits and pieces about his physical sickness here and there. My father had congestive heart failure and the symptoms are always the same, so it didn't take much guessing.
Yes, I did ask her to stop last night and so did Anthony this morning. But that doesn't suit the agenda, does it? Well, as I said, may God forgive them for what they've been doing.
Thanks for speaking up. I've been on this board for a pretty long time now and it's never been as bad as it's been this past year. Never, not even close.
I think Seras,last post great idea...ignore each other ..just my opinion..
I tried same with Busker ..mostly

You said the Catholics,don't post to me you all decided..That was,hurtful but your prerogative ..

..whatever you all want to do..But I for one have,never said Catholics,are,not saved

I just don't agree with some of your beliefs...that's, what people do on a,forum..IT SHOULD NOT bE HATEFUL like last night

We,all love Jesus ...

I believe saved people,are,in all Churches,

I said,last night no one here goes,that low....

And I saw,Anthony post..God bless him..

Maybe if we,all take a breath..just an idea,..

Peace
ReginaM

Toms River, NJ

#511723 Feb 3, 2014
He's been reported and the post has been saved.

I'm not kidding, folks.
truth

Perth, Australia

#511724 Feb 3, 2014
its not slandering
nooooo
you not going teach and help
no not even that you are wrong, if you not wrong, then what you do to make free others
so what if they used words
are you for sure God did not know us
yes it is we can't hide nothing at all
whats deference
bad wishers
and good wishers

now
there is deference between me and you

to be free from curse
its cross

try say

i am here as i am my god
you give me that cross i stay there as i am

i can used my map too
as well be rich too

you are jealous now where have to be that
don't you

then
i am not interesting for money

now i am inat
how you become free from inat

inat is big power
yesssssssss

tell others as they are

I Lord establish you on ever water river lake sea ocean coast..i give you right to live to be free and happy.

now you have poluted water
poluted mind poluted blade poluted air poluted everything.

its part of your system and organization=your Man law.

i am not care for your law

you become free from curse of law on Cross
Husker

Falls City, NE

#511725 Feb 3, 2014
ReginaM wrote:
This is just one example. I've read of many others. I don't know what this particular one is all about, but do you really want to go through any of this just to add a few inches to compensate for your Napoleon complexes?
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>
woa
Columbus, OH
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013
I guess my ip address was traced, and now I'm being sued for "slandering" a nameless person on topix. No details, but I got my letter in the mail upon returning from vacation. Included, I received a copy of the entire thread, a summons for records, a report, and court date. Posters beware!
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/circleville-o...
I don't think the U.S. has a mandate on suing for bullying yet. I don't think one can sue without a real name. I know for a fact that a man several years ago on Topix who was told that they are going to rape his daughter because he was pro life. Nothing could be done but pages of posts were pulled. I myself had a problem when some idiot posted my priest's picture on their avatar, then all the pro aborts used his picture, I called the Chancery and they finaly pulled the picture, but it took a few days. Those examples are vicious . Calling names and other petty stuff is ,not material to sue one over, those persons who think it is, well, they need to grow up. The abortion forum is so horrid, someone as thin skinned as some people here should never even read what is posted there. I am concerned over crazy people finding out where others live , we had a lady from Ohio go all the way to Iowa to try to murder a poster who upset her. If people want to put their personal business on Topix, they have to be ready to face the consequences. these people are stupid. Don't trust anyone on here either. You will be in for a big surprise one day and it may not be so nice, we don't know who's posting because of anominity. someone posting could be three different posters. Just don't take things serious here.
Husker

Falls City, NE

#511726 Feb 3, 2014
ReginaM wrote:
I'm not kidding, folks.
there is no way topix told you that they are saving his posts, you may though. scaring a poster is also wrong.
Husker

Falls City, NE

#511727 Feb 3, 2014
ReginaM wrote:
<quoted text>
I do thank you for this, Rose. You're right, I have never spoken to her outside the forum and then very little. I reposted old posts only to show that I did not divulge any information they didn't already post publicly...just as I said the other night. Frankly, to have to go to these extremes because of all the lies being told about me here is utterly ridiculous. What kind of animals are these people? I was just as surprised as anyone at what was said last night, and wondered where she got that from. Then I remembered that they both posted bits and pieces about his physical sickness here and there. My father had congestive heart failure and the symptoms are always the same, so it didn't take much guessing.
Yes, I did ask her to stop last night and so did Anthony this morning. But that doesn't suit the agenda, does it? Well, as I said, may God forgive them for what they've been doing.
Thanks for speaking up. I've been on this board for a pretty long time now and it's never been as bad as it's been this past year. Never, not even close.
Oh my God, you think that I found personal info on that guy? Your nuts. Thar man posted what he had and you and others were commenting to him and not in a nice way.. How the heck would I find personal info? I am not registered. I don't know even if that guy is a guy! Wow, talk about scary people, you take the cake. If you can't take things, don't get on Topix. You have NO right to tell others how to behave or post.. IF YOUR TOO THIN SKINNED DON'T POST HERE..
Husker

Falls City, NE

#511728 Feb 3, 2014
ReginaM wrote:
<quoted text>
Save it.
I don't know what's going on here, but every time I come on, a certain someone comes on and posts at the same time. I would think a "scholar" such as yourself would pick up on it. I've been noticing it more and more lately.
that's called being paranoid.

“GOD SO LOVED US”

#511729 Feb 3, 2014
ReginaM wrote:
<quoted text>
Except that he's a liar. Outside of one or two responses to her posts on this board, I have never spoken to the woman. If this is what you need to do to feed your ego, than contrary to what you keep telling everyone, Christ is not with you, Nick. Not in any way whatsoever is Christ with someone who would do this. May God have mercy on your soul for what you are doing.
What have I said to you personally ...not about opinions,..or the CHURCH history ..the actual a l topic here...That you would say I'm.on thin ice..

I try not to personally insult anyone ...I've commented on bad posts. That hurt each other....we should be above that ...
Unfortunately I've resorted to sarcasm ...And gotten angry..especially when I've been slandered.

But I don't slander nor libel ...
Any one here ..

But not ever called names..used sexual innuendo...taunted folks,illness or disability..NOR COMMENTED ON IF THEY ARE,SAVED..which is,NOT my job..

So what thin ice..

Topix does,remove nasty posts,....
Personal insults and slander ...it's,in the TOS ..
truth

Perth, Australia

#511730 Feb 3, 2014
seed=what you give its will be like that
its man law

law without conciseness is zero

its exist

9 seeds
all is deference last have all in as within
first is by themselsf second as first third are 123 but 4 seed are total deference=music talent..others not..only 4... 6 7 8 ..9 have everything in its not for used others ..its complete everything suffering too creation destruction and recreated too..its 9 seed on line stay as 9..yee

i am not educated like you
why have too

my mind is not yours

i will go in poor country find way out
then i will find who going help me re-educated but not to much nooooo

i am sick of smart people with pride
who can and who can't

simple ignore them
and law of them too

then you are winner
my mind is not yours no

you are created to be happy
Husker

Falls City, NE

#511731 Feb 3, 2014
By using Topix, you agree to these Terms of Service, which we reserve the right to change without notice. If you do not agree with these Terms of Service, do not use Topix. You are responsible for understanding these Terms of Service.

You are solely responsible for what you post on Topix.

You agree that we are not liable for any content that is provided or posted by you or others. We have no duty to pre-screen your content or the content of others, but we have the right to refuse to post or to edit submitted content. You understand and acknowledge that by using Topix, you may be exposed to content that may be offensive, indecent or objectionable.

“GOD SO LOVED US”

#511732 Feb 3, 2014
Seraphima wrote:
<quoted text> Question please...I need something clarified.Who is it that you are talking about that you "never spoke to and very little"....Me?.
No ...the other person ...

They don't know,each other...as,you can tell by the last post
Husker

Falls City, NE

#511733 Feb 3, 2014
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
What have I said to you personally ...not about opinions,..or the CHURCH history ..the actual a l topic here...That you would say I'm.on thin ice..
I try not to personally insult anyone ...I've commented on bad posts. That hurt each other....we should be above that ...
Unfortunately I've resorted to sarcasm ...And gotten angry..especially when I've been slandered.
Any one here ..
But not ever called names..used sexual innuendo...taunted folks,illness or disability..NOR COMMENTED ON IF THEY ARE,SAVED..which is,NOT my job..
So what thin ice..
By using Topix, you agree to these Terms of Service, which we reserve the right to change without notice. If you do not agree with these Terms of Service, do not use Topix. You are responsible for understanding these Terms of Service.

You are solely responsible for what you post on Topix.

You agree that we are not liable for any content that is provided or posted by you or others. We have no duty to pre-screen your content or the content of others, but we have the right to refuse to post or to edit submitted content. You understand and acknowledge that by using Topix, you may be exposed to content that may be offensive, indecent or objectionable. Rose, Regina could be you or Marge or anyone else. You trust too much and you take comments too seriously.
truth

Perth, Australia

#511734 Feb 3, 2014
its stay universal power
as in within
yeeeeeeeeeeeee

just one bag
model as creation
can scan all your numbers all you financial and others secrets
yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

so simple used all of you
and become rich from all of you
if just one cent zuc past will be huge amount
tiny so tiny secret
all of you not even see
noooooooooooooooooooo

why not
man law is not good
god say
even God madness is bigger then human mind
Husker

Falls City, NE

#511735 Feb 3, 2014
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Any one here ..
So what thin ice..
another thing, Topix doesn'r save diddlysquat. So she is wrong when she said Topix is saving posts. And don't forget changing my posts to say something different will get you banned.
Dust Storm

Minneapolis, MN

#511736 Feb 3, 2014
Husker wrote:
<quoted text> Oh my God, you think that I found personal info on that guy? Your nuts. Thar man posted what he had and you and others were commenting to him and not in a nice way.. How the heck would I find personal info? I am not registered. I don't know even if that guy is a guy! Wow, talk about scary people, you take the cake. If you can't take things, don't get on Topix. You have NO right to tell others how to behave or post.. IF YOUR TOO THIN SKINNED DON'T POST HERE..
Husker Black thunder was accusing Regina of sharing personal information with you that you could use to attack Herme with. Regina is denying that. I would suggest you read Black Thunders posts and the approval of Herme. You should be asking how you would find personal to the accusers and not Regina. Your post here is aimed at the wrong person.
Husker

Falls City, NE

#511737 Feb 3, 2014
ReginaM wrote:
I'm not kidding, folks.
And I just reported you for harassing me.
Husker

Falls City, NE

#511738 Feb 3, 2014
Dust Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
Husker Black thunder was accusing Regina of sharing personal information with you that you could use to attack Herme with. Regina is denying that. I would suggest you read Black Thunders posts and the approval of Herme. You should be asking how you would find personal to the accusers and not Regina. Your post here is aimed at the wrong person.
Okay, Ididn't see that, well i feel like Rosanne Rosanadanna. I am embarressed. No one shared anything with me. If they did I would ignore it. I have seen what others do, a lot worse than this thread.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#511739 Feb 3, 2014
Husker wrote:
<quoted text>another thing, Topix doesn'r save diddlysquat. So she is wrong when she said Topix is saving posts. And don't forget changing my posts to say something different will get you banned.
she said it is saved..not that topix saved it

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Pope urges compassion from politicians who fan ... 15 hr Frindly 2
News United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) Dec 4 Mr Sir 10,694
News Pope Francis is greeted by young children in tr... Nov 27 TRUE CATHOLIC her... 1
News John Paul I Closer to Sainthood as Book Debunks... Nov 12 South Knox Hombre 1
News Vatican backs Obama as Nobel Peace Prize Winner (Oct '09) Nov '17 Feeling Abandoned 37
News Pope Francis to stop off in Cuba on way to Unit... (Apr '15) Nov '17 whirlignmerc 11
News War, religion and tolerance Oct '17 The Bible Student 1
More from around the web