Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 650329 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#511600 Feb 3, 2014
since I cant shovel snow and we just had 8 inches overnight and the village plowed more than foot besides our vehicles, we didn't know what to do, but my cousins great grandson came by and helped shovel us out. we worry and then God intervenes and all is done so easily.
ReginaM

Toms River, NJ

#511601 Feb 3, 2014
RoSesz wrote:
Sorry .typo
.the,DAVIDIC KINGDOM LINK you guys,posted ...was,my first exposure,to what I believe is real error....
http://www.catholicbible101.com/thechurchthen...
As I pointed out yesterday, a seventh century Bishop of Jerusalem doesn't agree with you.

Since: Sep 09

Fort Saint John, Canada

#511602 Feb 3, 2014
The word Crishna existed before Christianity. I suggest it was not by chance that the Hindus decided that the word Crishna had to be changed to the male terminology of Krishna.

The use of letters in religion made it easy for male theologians to play their mental games of supposed reality.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>

"Crishna was born of a chaste virgin, called Devaki, who, on account of her purity, was selected to become the 'mother of God.'"

Doane, Bible Myths and Their Parallels in Other Religions

http://www.truthbeknown.com/virgin.htm

Fort Saint John, Canada

#511603 Feb 3, 2014
atemcowboy wrote:
since I cant shovel snow and we just had 8 inches overnight and the village plowed more than foot besides our vehicles, we didn't know what to do, but my cousins great grandson came by and helped shovel us out. we worry and then God intervenes and all is done so easily.
You arrogant fool! What of the families that pray and pray for help and yet they go bed hungry and die from starvation for lack of food, while you sit there and gloat about god answering your prayers for snow removal.

Despicable.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#511604 Feb 3, 2014
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
If you don't believe that "Jesus" arrived on earth through divine intervention of a god in the sky, how DO you believe that Jesus came to earth ... by space-craft???
You are a woman and never heard of childbirth huh?
I bet you never heard of sex before then either huh?
Did they ever let you out out of the cellar?

Fort Saint John, Canada

#511605 Feb 3, 2014
Why a decent creator would choose to create bodies of any animals that require food, bespeaks of an idiot in the sky.

Why not create animals that can live off of air, and that way there would be no necessity to kill or to be killed?

Instead, the supposed creator creates physical bodies that have to eat and shit and vomit and stink up the whole world with pollution.

Religion is BUNK!

Location hidden

#511606 Feb 3, 2014
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
You've posted the words on the forum ... many times ... trying to put others down as being deprived of knowledge because we didn't align to your type of "education."
I just don't buy the idea that your supposed education is superior.
You've certainly proven that yours isn't.
That's not my fault-it's yours.
Didn't your parents send you to school?

Location hidden

#511607 Feb 3, 2014
June VanDerMark wrote:
It should have been an ancient joke to believe that a god in the sky impregnated a virgin on earth.
If any human tried to start that rumor in this modern era he/she would be the laughing stock of others … no question about it.
But because it's been taught as being based on truth to so many people in religion … the silly tale keeps being reinforced.
Oh. Are you putting others down because they are not intelligent enough to realize that as you are. How arrogant.
See how that works?

Location hidden

#511608 Feb 3, 2014
June VanDerMark wrote:
As I’ve posted many times, Christianity was not the first religion to claim that virgins on earth were impregnated by gods in the sky. It was an old, old tale told in many other religions long before Christianity.
I suggest it’s time we grow out of these archaic mindsets and realize that theologians earned their livings by writing tales and more tales.
Gosh. You aren't suggesting these people are inferior to you in knowledge, and need to be educated to your secret knowledge and truth are you?
How haughty and arrogant of you!
See how that works hypocrite?
Husker

Falls City, NE

#511609 Feb 3, 2014
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are backpedaling faster than a monkey in a 3 ring circus zealot.
You and the huskster are so ignorant and and deceitful yourselves that you can't even differentiate between posters, and are developing your own persecution complexes.
You arrogant buffoons love to dish it out, but can't suffer the return of your own despicable actions. The only time you don't wish to hear those types of accusations is when it comes right back in your own lap....THEN you cry foul. Well, it is YOU that brings on the foul and disrespect you so rightfully deserve returned in like fashion.
And yeah...the huckster threw you under the bus bozo. You two ingrates deserve each other. Try praying to your deity to stop what you have started, and pray that it restores all the amputees in the world while you are at it. The result will be equal.
Sera, go find something to do.

Since: Nov 12

Sacramento, CA

#511610 Feb 3, 2014
Husker wrote:
<quoted text>Sera, go find something to do.
Go Follow a Catholic School. Nebraska is not a Catholic School. Most of it's hero's follow Jesus Christ, not a Church.

Location hidden

#511611 Feb 3, 2014
Husker wrote:
<quoted text>Sera, go find something to do.
And the religious zealot gasbag continues to spew stupidity.....The next time you put your mouth in gear, try engaging your brain first nunzio.

And yeah...the huckster threw you under the bus bozo. You two ingrates deserve each other. Try praying to your deity to stop what you have started, and pray that it restores all the amputees in the world while you are at it. The result will be equal.

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#511612 Feb 3, 2014
atemcowboy wrote:
You would think a man "called of God" would believe and live by the Word of whom called him!!!!

Philippians 4:6-7 NLT - Don't worry about anything; instead,

4 Reasons Not to Worry - What Does the Bible Say About Worry? Don't worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank him for all he has done. Then you will experience God's peace,...

Fort Saint John, Canada

#511613 Feb 3, 2014
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a woman and never heard of childbirth huh?
I bet you never heard of sex before then either huh?
Did they ever let you out out of the cellar?
The Jesus-myth is spun from the idea that a god impregnated a virgin on earth. That seems to be different than your spun version of how Jesus arrived.

What DO you believe concerning Jesus' supposed birth. From your perception was Mary impregnated by Joseph or by some other Gnostic adventurer???

Fort Saint John, Canada

#511614 Feb 3, 2014
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
You would think a man "called of God" would believe and live by the Word of whom called him!!!!
I never did believe that if a god existed it would want preachers to spread conflicting gossip while using and abusing its name.

Fort Saint John, Canada

#511615 Feb 3, 2014
You people never went to the bible to study. You simply gave your selves instant passing grades to be professors of truth.

It's quite the game you play with your selves.

Fort Saint John, Canada

#511616 Feb 3, 2014
I studied the bible and said to my self ... "No god in his right mind would inspire men to write such nonsense."

That was the end of my bible "study."

Pretending to "know" what a god wanted me to preach at others never even entered my mind.
Chuck

Dublin, OH

#511617 Feb 3, 2014
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
The Jesus-myth is spun from the idea that a god impregnated a virgin on earth. That seems to be different than your spun version of how Jesus arrived.
What DO you believe concerning Jesus' supposed birth. From your perception was Mary impregnated by Joseph or by some other Gnostic adventurer???
1 Cor 2:14 The natural person does not accept the things of the Spirit of God, for they are folly to him, and he is not able to understand them because they are spiritually discerned.

**everytime you post Grams you confirm God's Word. Keep it up!!

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#511618 Feb 3, 2014
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
I suggest that you pray fervently to one or another image of a god that in the future your washing machine and your brain-cells will give you nothing but peace.
You seem to believe that being a Catholic will give you the satisfaction now and in the supposed hereafter that you HIGHLYdeserve.
June

Peace

I think transcendental meditation, and being at one with the washing machine would be better, don't you Marharishi Mark?

Peace

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#511619 Feb 3, 2014
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
The only way a Rabbi, a Christian and a Muslim would be peaceful with each other is if they discussed the weather. Once they started to discuss who owned the one and only truth, they would part ways, or want to kill each other.
For instance, Jews and Muslims don't believe they go to Christian "heaven" or to Christian "hell." That is YOUR Catholic terminology that I suggest would instantly insult a Jew or a Muslim.
June

But if the weather were nice enough, they might just part ways, and leave the person just standing there, who asked, all alone....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Pope Francis: 'Trump is not Christian' Jul 24 make Donald Drump... 47
News United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) Jul 20 I Jus Wanna Live ... 10,173
News Holding the left responsible (Sep '15) Jul 20 Crusader 4
News The 'Obamification' of Pope Francis (Sep '15) Jul 16 odG nDmdea yoHl r... 100
News Turkey disappointed with Pope's Armenian 'genoc... (Apr '15) Jul 14 Hasan Sasirmaz 32
News Pope says Church should ask forgiveness from ga... Jul 9 South Knox Hombre 10
News Christian Europe Jul 9 bluestreak returns 27
More from around the web