Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 690521 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

Michael

Canada

#508808 Jan 26, 2014
Dust Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
I do not wish to pray like the hypocrites or with the hypocrites nor do I believe you have any truth. It wouild be against every fiber of my being to associate myself with false teachers.
He sent them to preach the gospel. It wasnt just some stay at home Mom running the church. One Faith, One Baptism One Lord. He who eats my flesh and drinkis my blood will have eternal life. He who believes and is Baptized will be saved. Repent. Its not a one time Protestant jiggy.. One has to wonder why the Apostles would even bother writing letters of correction. Jesus didnt pass out books where people just stay home because the leader of their group couldnt bake cakes anymore. Im sure they all had KJV bibles though. ;0
Sorry, but I already answered the 2 or more fallacy. You have twisted that and since many of the protestants in here have condemned one another to hell or told them they are not Christians or Frauds with the exception of Catholics who are all evil I suggest you rethink what the church really is but dont include me or any Catholic for that matter in your make believe church on a topix forum. Good Grief!
"If you were blind, you would have no guilt; but now that you say,‘We see,’ your guilt remains" Jn 9:41
When Gentiles who have not the law do by nature what the law requires, they are a law to themselves, even though they do not have the law. They show that what the law requires is written on their hearts, while their conscience also bears witness and their conflicting thoughts accuse or perhaps excuse them on that day when, according to my gospel, God judges the secrets of men by Christ Jesus.(Rom 2:14-16)
All these quotes while he was a practicing devout Jew.
Michael

Canada

#508809 Jan 26, 2014
hojo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes!! Jesus Christ established, intitiated and built "One True Church" and in was (Universal and it was Catholic. "EVERY ONE" of the Churches beginning with the 1st Church at Antioch (then Corinth,Galatia,Ephesis,Philli pi,Colossus, Thessalonica (were appointed by Jesus Christ himself) led, guided, built and directed by the Apostles of Jesus as His Bishops, Priests, Elders and Deacons (Acts 2) and ALL that followed throughout 2000 years of True, authenticated and proven Church History ----and---they were (ALL) One---Universal ---Catholic Church --"visible, heirarchical and authoritative" again Acts 2 and referred to over 30 times in the New Testament! Paul confirms, validates, verifies and assertains (this to be true) in I Timothy 3:15, when he call The Church (not the bible) as the pillar, pinnacle and foundation of the TRUTH.....and (only one Truth)--not 42,100 contradicting, inconsistent and conflicting bible only Protestant (man-made) truths! And that TRUTH has, is and will (always) be grounded, established and solidified in Jesus Christ Himself, in and through His One (and only one) True Apostolic Catholic Church.
Most Christians can name the 10 commandments. I am sure you can ring them off . If I asked you what is the 5th commandment you can tell me without looking it up. If I asked you the 1st commandment you can tell me immediately.

The catholic church has thousands of canon laws and I am sure if I asked you what is canon law 1339 you wouldn't have a clue. If I asked you what 5342 from the catechism describes you don't know.

You know very little outside the 10 commandments but have all these laws in your church and you and catholics haven't got a clue what they are unless you look them up. UBELIEVABLE!
truth

Perth, Australia

#508810 Jan 26, 2014
'problem is part of solution'

Thanks..I still waiting on your answer.

-its exist very low organization
-its exist very high organization
Please tell me impact over victims which they oppress!
Which ruin many person and many family life!!!
Your commandments is who can and who can't!

Please I waiting over your honest answer not set up as others try set up as well cover up.
truth

Perth, Australia

#508811 Jan 26, 2014
Speak with your commandments who can and who can't as demonic deceived then posses.
Don't you.
Very easy accuse don't you then used law..must be very fun funny as well deadly game.
truth

Perth, Australia

#508812 Jan 26, 2014
Now
O its nothing in that case for simple person or simple family.
Please tell me..organization..koliko treba natkati marama..how many have very special cloth as well under which symbols stay as parallel authority within church as well within many organization.

Please believe me very hard find as well very hard win over them.

Our Lord know!
It is written!
They liked settle case with minimum or nothing justice for any rights.
When you start speak with someone like that then you can recognize just on first who stay front of you.

I waiting for you please tell me!

Why bird watching always from small toward wide way?

Jesus Christ cry on Cross watching people how they going on wide way.
truth

Perth, Australia

#508813 Jan 26, 2014
zasto vas zele otpustiti u more vjecnog izgubljenja=part of dark evil game
Liam

Saint Paul, MN

#508814 Jan 26, 2014
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
He,sent them to different towns,to spread HIS,word..to stay in a,home,..to worship together ...
When two or three,or more gather in HIS,NAME,He is,present ..
Even here in this,board,...if we,could,stop arguing for five minutes ..And,pray together ...
"Wherever two or three are gathered...."

You can look at the evidence from this forum and know that this line is taken out of context. Pick any 3 non Catholics on here and its obvious Christ is not present like you all would hope. Take the 3 self proclaimed pastors/deacons on here. Is God present? Well, in a way, but no different than any other 3 human beings. Is Jesus present and guiding them to Biblical truths? No!!! You can't be outside the authority of the Church and expect God to reveal these new Biblical revelations to ya.
Can't you pull off the blind fold for two seconds? You're a part of a chaotic anarchy Christianity. I know God reaches some of you to an extent, because God is Love. But come on man, you've unraveld almost everything the Apostles taught. There is no excuse. Jesus said, "this is my body". All of Christianity understood the Eucharist. Now here you are in 2014, clearly following a teaching about the Eucharist that is 400 yrs old? How do you sleep at night. You can't reverse what Jesus Christ Himself installed. There is allot of arrogance in protestantland. The more truths they realize, the more bitter they become.
truth

Perth, Australia

#508815 Jan 26, 2014
Ja sam tvoja prica!
Pricala je nebi
da moja ljubav nije u meni.
Radost je
kad zivis radost u sebi.

Ljubav i radost u srcu
jesu dvije strane
koja okrecu samo jednu zalosnu.
Liam

Saint Paul, MN

#508816 Jan 26, 2014
Michael wrote:
<quoted text>
Most Christians can name the 10 commandments. I am sure you can ring them off . If I asked you what is the 5th commandment you can tell me without looking it up. If I asked you the 1st commandment you can tell me immediately.
The catholic church has thousands of canon laws and I am sure if I asked you what is canon law 1339 you wouldn't have a clue. If I asked you what 5342 from the catechism describes you don't know.
You know very little outside the 10 commandments but have all these laws in your church and you and catholics haven't got a clue what they are unless you look them up. UBELIEVABLE!
We don't need to memorize the catechism and Bible to be Catholic. Jesus didn't make it that complicated. You can see the visible pillar and foundation of truth and you go to Confession and receive the Eucharist. voila.
Real faith in Jesus is realizing that He protects His Church from error when teaching on faith and morals. Even the worst scoundrels in Church history couldn't damage the protected teachings of the Church. Nothing can bring it down.

Original Protestants agreed that the Catholic Church was the one started by the Lord, but it fell wayward. Modern Protestant/fundamental born againers disregard any notion that the CC could have been right at anytime in human history. Therefore, their whole theology is set against the teachings of the Catholic Church. Period!

Original Protestants lacked faith. Modern Protestants lack faith and brains. They force themselves to become incredibly ignorant.
truth

Perth, Australia

#508817 Jan 26, 2014
see
Greater who is within you!

Find out!

Please explain how many you have within you!
Who gathering with you or within you as demonic possession?

see

My love and happiness is within 2x side which turn over one as sorrow.
Greater who is within you.
truth

Perth, Australia

#508818 Jan 26, 2014
I will sleep on floor with one blanket!!!
I will pray so simple as my story is as it is!

Intelligent creation have chemical sintetic bugs..as perfection which going under skin and within blade system.

Is that greater who is within you?

What a about that smooth silky skin they liked died but can't?!!!

What a about building environment which produce many things which have deadly impact over every living things.

Are you gathering in as within with your friends?

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#508819 Jan 26, 2014
Liam wrote:
<quoted text>
"Wherever two or three are gathered...."
You can look at the evidence from this forum and know that this line is taken out of context. Pick any 3 non Catholics on here and its obvious Christ is not present like you all would hope. Take the 3 self proclaimed pastors/deacons on here. Is God present? Well, in a way, but no different than any other 3 human beings. Is Jesus present and guiding them to Biblical truths? No!!! You can't be outside the authority of the Church and expect God to reveal these new Biblical revelations to ya.
Can't you pull off the blind fold for two seconds? You're a part of a chaotic anarchy Christianity. I know God reaches some of you to an extent, because God is Love. But come on man, you've unraveld almost everything the Apostles taught. There is no excuse. Jesus said, "this is my body". All of Christianity understood the Eucharist. Now here you are in 2014, clearly following a teaching about the Eucharist that is 400 yrs old? How do you sleep at night. You can't reverse what Jesus Christ Himself installed. There is allot of arrogance in protestantland. The more truths they realize, the more bitter they become.
Ya sure...
And 30,000 (or however many) were saved at Jesus preaching in one day in the hills. No cathaholic ritual required.
So much for your cathaholic rituals being a requirement for that.
It's no wonder ya don't want other folks actually reading the bible. It reveals your lies.
There's no "secret" meaning in those words that need cathaholic interpretation. It is what it is.
"For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them."
You really shouldn't try to "butcher" your savior's words.
truth

Perth, Australia

#508820 Jan 26, 2014
How synthetic skin going to be burn?!
fun funny that you need know who liked play with f6

o yee

see Who liked burning as well why?
whats deference between burn
bar ber bir bor bur
burn
barn bern birn ''born burn''
born burn=smooth silky skin=they liked died but can't open wounds
o isak put your son=put under test what
hitler cooking too
what a shame not to know

light they liked died but can't

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

you know I see when you try stolen something from me moju dushu
but i am as i am
i don't know why i pray
but i see your face change
if you could mljac me with that face you dooooooooo

as well i escape o did i no no no
not comment..you pool me to see

You stolen me over me without knowing but you bring me back without knowing..its alright now you can read very well why I see that.

As you can see, you try sweep off when?!.. not yet one day dear god one day ..oh plenty to never understood oh poor knowledge but on deference way.

Are you for sure they not going as good by!?
Michael

Canada

#508821 Jan 26, 2014
Liam wrote:
<quoted text>
We don't need to memorize the catechism and Bible to be Catholic. Jesus didn't make it that complicated. You can see the visible pillar and foundation of truth and you go to Confession and receive the Eucharist. voila.
Real faith in Jesus is realizing that He protects His Church from error when teaching on faith and morals. Even the worst scoundrels in Church history couldn't damage the protected teachings of the Church. Nothing can bring it down.
Original Protestants agreed that the Catholic Church was the one started by the Lord, but it fell wayward. Modern Protestant/fundamental born againers disregard any notion that the CC could have been right at anytime in human history. Therefore, their whole theology is set against the teachings of the Catholic Church. Period!
Original Protestants lacked faith. Modern Protestants lack faith and brains. They force themselves to become incredibly ignorant.
Baloney!

...... You can ring off the 10 commandments 1 by 1 just like protestants but you don't even know the rules, and policies of your own church without googling them. What is the point of having all these canon laws and a catechism if you don't know them without looking them up?

What a joke.....catholics haven't got a clue what most of the laws are even about.

BUSTED! Again!
Michael

Canada

#508822 Jan 26, 2014
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya sure...
And 30,000 (or however many) were saved at Jesus preaching in one day in the hills. No cathaholic ritual required.
So much for your cathaholic rituals being a requirement for that.
It's no wonder ya don't want other folks actually reading the bible. It reveals your lies.
There's no "secret" meaning in those words that need cathaholic interpretation. It is what it is.
"For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them."
You really shouldn't try to "butcher" your savior's words.
Liam use to be a protestant, then he did what Jesus did, started protesting and complaining, becoming a rebel, the catholic church saw him sitting in the gutter and they offered him eternal salvation. Liam said yes! YES! Because no one else wants me.
Michael

Canada

#508823 Jan 26, 2014
Liam wrote:
<quoted text>
Answer this: Do you believe god loves you more than he loves protestants? If you say no what is your point in posting the same lies and hateful comments over and over to the protestant?
Michael

Canada

#508824 Jan 26, 2014
Dust Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you missed the point, but that is usual for you because you never have a coherent argument nor are you capable of addressing the points made. Here is a Baptist for you, but then again Protestants are all over the place with the real deal.
"Gather the people together, men, and women, and children, and thy stranger that is within thy gates, that they may hear, and that they may learn, and fear the LORD your God, and observe to do all the words of this law: And that their children, which have not known any thing, may hear, and learn to fear the LORD your God, as long as ye live in the land whither ye go over Jordan to possess it" (Deut. 31:12-13).
BECAUSE GOD COMMANDS IT
Hebrews 10:25 declares: "Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as the manner of some is; but exhorting one another: and so much the more, as ye see the day approaching." Faithful, consistent church attendance is required of God's people because God has commanded it. None of God's commands are to be taken lightly or to be considered as optional. God is our Master, our Owner, our Ruler, and as such we ought to respectfully obey His commandments. Ecclesiastes 12:13 declares: "Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: Fear God, and keep his commandments: for this is the whole duty of man." I fear that many professing Christians obey and respect men more than they do the commands of God. How long would you last on your job if you came to work only when it was convenient or when you felt like it? You go to work faithfully because it is your responsibility to do so, not because you feel like going. In like manner you should go to church not because you feel like it, but because God has commanded it and you are responsible to obey Him!
http://libcfl.com/articles/why.htm
You told us you have had problems in your life. I have never had any problems. You Carry a lot of baggage, I have none.
Liam

Chicago, IL

#508825 Jan 26, 2014
Michael wrote:
<quoted text>
Baloney!
...... You can ring off the 10 commandments 1 by 1 just like protestants but you don't even know the rules, and policies of your own church without googling them. What is the point of having all these canon laws and a catechism if you don't know them without looking them up?
What a joke.....catholics haven't got a clue what most of the laws are even about.
BUSTED! Again!
I know quite a bit, but not all of it. Why shouldn't we try to learn all the teachings if there available?
True, many Catholics don't have a clue on the how's and why's of the faith. If they understood, they wouldn't leave. Once you learn it, its difficult if not impossible, to justify being a Christian and NOT being in the Catholic Church. And its laughable to try and debunk Catholicism using their very own sacred scriptures. Yet, that's what you and the others attempt. Like little pesky demons. So scram "Tommy". The Tomalingo. The Thomasmeister, "doubting Thomas". "Tomamania,'disgruntled that people are still Catholic.... doesn't like the ruuules, had to leeeeave" lol.
eh, I'll say a sincere prayer for you Mike when I go to Mass today.
Husker

Falls City, NE

#508826 Jan 26, 2014
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm making an exception here Knit ..in answering you as,you totally missed my point ....a,specific point ...one one topic ...
Those persecuted,people ...hiding ..have no priests,or Churches ...bibles,are smuggled in ...
You honestly think that THEY are less than the bishop in THEIR FAITH ....When calling Jesus,NAME could get them killed ...You think your priest could give them MORE FAITH ...YOU ARE,WRONG ...THEIR FAITH COMES,DIRECTLY THROUGH THE HOLY SPIRIT ..
THAT priest in Church is,NOT WHO WILL SAVE THEM WITH SACRAMENTS,...ITS,CHRIST IN THEIR SOULS...THEIR ACCEPTANCE AND THEY ARE WASHED IN HIS,BLOOD ....,
as,are,all TRUE CHRISTAINS,...
AND PLEASE,stopped telling me what the nuns,taught me..I KNOW,..VERY WELL ..last year YOU ACCUSED me of never being Catholic...let's,leave the PERSONAL COMMENTS,off the board and discuss,ideas...PLEASE,...
You worship your way..I'll do the same,
The differenceis, if one believes in the Eucharist being Christ and in a way cannot receive Him because of being persacuted no priest around one does in his or her spiritually. But one has to believe in the Eucharist being Christ and not a simbal of Christ. and you have forgotten what the nuns taught you .
Liam

Chicago, IL

#508827 Jan 26, 2014
Michael wrote:
<quoted text>
Answer this: Do you believe god loves you more than he loves protestants? If you say no what is your point in posting the same lies and hateful comments over and over to the protestant?
God doesn't love Catholics or Protestants more than the souls in hell. So no, He doesn't love me more than Protestants.
The point of posting to them is not to get God to love them, silly.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) 13 hr Finally Shocked 10,659
News John Paul I Closer to Sainthood as Book Debunks... Nov 12 South Knox Hombre 1
News Vatican backs Obama as Nobel Peace Prize Winner (Oct '09) Nov 8 Feeling Abandoned 37
News Pope Francis to stop off in Cuba on way to Unit... (Apr '15) Nov 2 whirlignmerc 11
News War, religion and tolerance Oct 30 The Bible Student 1
News Pope Francis Denounces Gender Confirmation Surg... Oct '17 TerriB1 1
News Paul Is No Inventor of Christianity, Says Pope (Sep '08) Oct '17 The Bible Student 81
More from around the web