Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 646332 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

truth

Perth, Australia

#508309 Jan 23, 2014
every light is not holy light too..
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
influence of what..you judging innocent victim so long many years or enitire life..who liked do that who can read future
past present and future

prosecution of righteousness people stay under set up and influence of great evil plain..
Are you happy what I say to you direct?
someone who can know for past present and future..
byyyyyyyyyy

in that case influential justice is zero=its mean underworld

“YESHUA IS LORD”

Since: Apr 07

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#508310 Jan 23, 2014
confrinting with the word wrote:
who="Tony17" <quoted text> Okay your Bible lesson continues but when I teach the unlearned such as yourself I tend to teach on a deeper level than it seems your church yeahers have been able to teach you.
Now in Ezekiel 28 this is the Lord speaking on the King of Tyre. In verse 13 and 14 this King of Tyre God says of him that he had been in Eden and that he was once the anointed Cherub that covereth. Satan was the anointed Cherub that was once the guardian to Gods throne so this is none other than Satan being called the Kingmof Tyre.
Now if you are spiritually able to digest that,look up the word TYRE in hEBREW. It means """"" """ROCK" """" hence Satan was called Rock in Ezekiel.
----------
Not so. The King of England is not England; he 'sits' on it, and serves it, and is supported by it.
Thus the King of Tyre was not THE Rock. He served it until 'sin was found in him'.
Jesus is THE ROCK...
KayMarie
Yaawwwn!
Tango Bravo

Wichita, KS

#508311 Jan 23, 2014
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
<quoted text>
More avoidance, huh? I understand - that is the deception of Christianity.
You expect me to prove something to you, but you can't prove your position to me.
Gotcha.
You're the one making the claim that Christianity is a lie. If you had proof you would have presented it with glee. You don't have proof. Your opinion is your own and welcome to it. If you don't have verifiable facts to back up your claim you don't have proof.

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#508312 Jan 23, 2014
who="Tony17" <quoted text> Okay your Bible lesson continues but when I teach the unlearned such as yourself I tend to teach on a deeper level than it seems your church yeahers have been able to teach you.
Now in Ezekiel 28 this is the Lord speaking on the King of Tyre. In verse 13 and 14 this King of Tyre God says of him that he had been in Eden and that he was once the anointed Cherub that covereth. Satan was the anointed Cherub that was once the guardian to Gods throne so this is none other than Satan being called the Kingmof Tyre.
Now if you are spiritually able to digest that,look up the word TYRE in hEBREW. It means """"" """ROCK" """" hence Satan was called Rock in Ezekiel.
----------
Not so. The King of England is not England; he 'sits' on it, and serves it, and is supported by it.
Thus the King of Tyre was not THE Rock. He served it until 'sin was found in him'.
Jesus is THE ROCK...
KayMarie
This entity that God is speaking to in this chapter is none other that Satan and those that say it's not then the following verse from Gods word calls you a liar

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/...

As you can see God calls this King of Tyre the ANOINTED CHERUB that covereth. Are you that lame brained in Gods word to think that God wouyld call a mere mortal man a Cheub if he wasn't a Cherub.

Now do I really need to give a lesson on what a Cherub is? Really?

I'm starting to think you so called Christians have no idea what a Cherub is or that Satan was a Cherub before he fell.

Why am I not amazed at the level of Biblical Illiteracy on this forum?
truth

Perth, Australia

#508313 Jan 23, 2014
Why you need to be personally embarrass what others deliberate do then call justice upon that as private authority..where authority is betray as well abuse power toward others.

no ..you not fit where others liked to be..

Jesus Christ say..i am not going where you going..but i will send you comforter= Elijah.
What they say whom I am>
prophet elija this or that..
Just Sayin

United States

#508314 Jan 23, 2014
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Many people choose to cover up the fact that they were molested, simply because they don't want to hurt others that they believe would BE hurt by the molestations being exposed.
If you are going to fault everyone who covers up crimes of others you will have a mammoth job ahead of you.
Are you hiding anything from us that you did wrong in your past???
I admit that that is the case with me.
I admit that I was molested by a southern baptist man for years and the entire community helped keep it covered up. looking back now after 4 decades i can see how obvious it must have been. I felt betrayed by an entire town. Now years later I am doing much better with the forgiveness thing but am still affected daily with anxiety/panic disorder, social anxiety, deep distrust issues, abandonment issues, and various disturbing intrusive thoughts.
LTM

Geraldton, Canada

#508315 Jan 23, 2014
[who="June VanDerMark" <quoted text>
Men wrote that for suckers such as you to believe. And you took the bait, because you were certain that you would be one of the chosen few.
----------
Are you so terrified that He will not 'choose' you? You speak as a child who is left out of a group, and it loudly proclaims that it doesn't care. It is attempting to hide its embarrassment, but it is suffering great pain.
God's grace is greater than that. He said that, "whosoever will (even June) may come."
KayMarie
Amen.
LTM

Geraldton, Canada

#508316 Jan 23, 2014
Just Sayin wrote:
<quoted text>
I admit that I was molested by a southern baptist man for years and the entire community helped keep it covered up. looking back now after 4 decades i can see how obvious it must have been. I felt betrayed by an entire town. Now years later I am doing much better with the forgiveness thing but am still affected daily with anxiety/panic disorder, social anxiety, deep distrust issues, abandonment issues, and various disturbing intrusive thoughts.
I am sorry you are going through this Just Saying, healing from something like this is a live time of work. God Bless you.
LTM

Geraldton, Canada

#508318 Jan 23, 2014
----------
Jesus is THE ROCK...
KayMarie
"Is the King of Tyre prophecy in Ezekiel 28 referring to Satan?"

Answer: At first glance, the prophecy in Ezekiel 28:11-19 seems to refer to a human king. Tyre was the recipient of some of the strongest prophetic condemnations in the Bible (Isaiah 23:1–18; Jeremiah 25:22; 27:1–11; Ezekiel 26:1–28:19; Joel 3:4–8; Amos 1:9,10). Tyre was known for building its wealth by exploiting its neighbors. Ancient writers referred to the city of Tyre as a city filled with unscrupulous merchants. Tyre was a center of religious idolatry and sexual immorality. The biblical prophets rebuked Tyre for its pride brought on by its great wealth and strategic location. Ezekiel 28:11-19 seems to be a particularly strong indictment against the King of Tyre in the prophet Ezekiel’s day, rebuking the king for his insatiable pride and greed.

However, some of the descriptions in Ezekiel 28:11-19 go beyond any mere human king. In no sense could an earthly king claim to be “in Eden” or to be “the anointed cherub who covers” or to be “on the holy mountain of God.” Therefore, most Bible interpreters believe that Ezekiel 28:11-19 is a dual prophecy, comparing the pride of the King of Tyre to the pride of Satan. Some propose that the King of Tyre was actually possessed by Satan, making the link between the two even more powerful and applicable.

Before his fall, Satan was indeed a beautiful creature (Ezekiel 28:12-13). He was perhaps the most beautiful and powerful of all the angels. The phrase “guardian cherub” possibly indicates that Satan was the angel who “guarded” God’s presence. Pride led to Satan’s fall. Rather than give God the glory for creating him so beautifully, Satan took pride in himself, thinking that he himself was responsible for his exalted status. Satan’s rebellion resulted in God casting Satan from His presence and will, eventually, result in God condemning Satan to the lake of fire for all eternity (Revelation 20:10).

Like Satan, the human King of Tyre was prideful. Rather than recognize God’s sovereignty, the King of Tyre attributed Tyre’s riches to his own wisdom and strength. Not satisfied with his extravagant position, the King of Tyre sought more and more, resulting in Tyre taking advantage of other nations, expanding its own wealth at the expense of others. But just as Satan’s pride led to his fall and will eventually lead to his eternal destruction, so will the city of Tyre lose its wealth, power, and status. Ezekiel’s prophecy of Tyre’s total destruction was fulfilled partially by Nebuchadnezzar (Ezekiel 29:17-21) and ultimately by Alexander the Great.
Just Sayin

United States

#508319 Jan 23, 2014
LTM wrote:
<quoted text>
I am sorry you are going through this Just Saying, healing from something like this is a live time of work. God Bless you.
Thank you, everyone bears a cross. This one is mine. Each one is heavy and there is no real way to measure pain. I believe that God Himself has suffered, so why should I be spared suffering? The fact that Jesus conquered sin, suffering, pain, and death in His glorious Resurrection and Transfiguration gives me hope and peace in the midst of my pain. I still struggle every day of course.
I have tried everything from protestantism to eastern mysticism to agnosticism to drugs/alcohol to sex to Native American beliefs to existentialism to nihilism to the occult.... And nothing has soothed my wounds more than Catholic Christianity which possesses the fullness of the Faith and the Sacraments.
That is the truth, God bless everyone.
Cisco Kid

Sonora, CA

#508320 Jan 23, 2014
Just Sayin wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you, everyone bears a cross. This one is mine. Each one is heavy and there is no real way to measure pain. I believe that God Himself has suffered, so why should I be spared suffering? The fact that Jesus conquered sin, suffering, pain, and death in His glorious Resurrection and Transfiguration gives me hope and peace in the midst of my pain. I still struggle every day of course.
I have tried everything from protestantism to eastern mysticism to agnosticism to drugs/alcohol to sex to Native American beliefs to existentialism to nihilism to the occult.... And nothing has soothed my wounds more than Catholic Christianity which possesses the fullness of the Faith and the Sacraments.
That is the truth, God bless everyone.
Dominus vobiscum.

The Mother Church is the only true church on Earth and The Cross is the only ladder to Heaven.
Sometimes our Cross seems to heavy to bear, but the Lord will give you srength. Trust in the Lord.

A man was carrying his cross through life and thought it too heavy, so he sawed a bit off and went on.
A while later he thought his cross still too heavy so he sawed off a bit more.
He did this a few more times.
Then one day he came to the end of his life and faced a great chasm between him and Heaven.
The angel on the other side said lay down your cross and you can bridge the chasm to Heaven. The cross given to you was just the right length for you to make it home.
But the man's cross was now too short.
marge

Leesburg, GA

#508322 Jan 23, 2014
Got Jesus?
truth

Perth, Australia

#508323 Jan 23, 2014
did i been molested
maybe yes and no
perhaps how you going except
now not any prove
nooooooooooo
how someone fill when see
ohhhhhhhh its so deep thereeeeeeeee
where
on that secret place
perhaps on map not exist
no
why should be
if you can't explain
oh its nice know
its exist
i weak up open my eyes then say
ohhhhh
its so deep
i can't breath
why
when i see oily water
ahaaaaaaa

why you bring me there
you show mercy toward me
did you lived there
what you try tell me
its perfection over that huge stone gigantic passage
go into deep

Why you do that to me?
i come back when i see what is down as watery oily things
i only remember one part of second before touch ground in, just tiny
then i see inner
Release The Info

Germany

#508324 Jan 23, 2014
Please, anyone who's reading this, GET THE WORD OUT!

This is very crucial and important, if this guy is a fraud, the WORLD needs to know!

Here are some helpful links to any one TRULY interested in the phenomenom!!!

If this guy is a hoax, then the WORLD needs to know how he fabricated his stories.

If not, then we need real physicists and scientists to analyze his documentation and evidence!

;)
https://www.youtube.com/watch ...

https://twitter.com/StanRomanek

MAKE THIS INFORMATION GO SUPER VIRAL!!!

YES!!! IT'S THAT IMPORTANT!!!

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#508325 Jan 23, 2014
Release The Info wrote:
Please, anyone who's reading this, GET THE WORD OUT!
This is very crucial and important, if this guy is a fraud, the WORLD needs to know!
Here are some helpful links to any one TRULY interested in the phenomenom!!!
If this guy is a hoax, then the WORLD needs to know how he fabricated his stories.
If not, then we need real physicists and scientists to analyze his documentation and evidence!
;)
https://twitter.com/StanRomanek
MAKE THIS INFORMATION GO SUPER VIRAL!!!
YES!!! IT'S THAT IMPORTANT!!!
sorry I don't click on links that I don't know
truth

Perth, Australia

#508326 Jan 23, 2014
if they know but know its phenomena

they will wrote many things book documents news and so on..

Are you believe to someone who liked control?

If control under which condition they aloud that you know!

They will give you miracle like never before, still control and still you did not know whats will be happen in future where you going.

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#508327 Jan 23, 2014
LTM wrote:
<quoted text>
"Is the King of Tyre prophecy in Ezekiel 28 referring to Satan?"
Answer: At first glance, the prophecy in Ezekiel 28:11-19 seems to refer to a human king. Tyre was the recipient of some of the strongest prophetic condemnations in the Bible (Isaiah 23:1–18; Jeremiah 25:22; 27:1–11; Ezekiel 26:1–28:19; Joel 3:4–8; Amos 1:9,10). Tyre was known for building its wealth by exploiting its neighbors. Ancient writers referred to the city of Tyre as a city filled with unscrupulous merchants. Tyre was a center of religious idolatry and sexual immorality. The biblical prophets rebuked Tyre for its pride brought on by its great wealth and strategic location. Ezekiel 28:11-19 seems to be a particularly strong indictment against the King of Tyre in the prophet Ezekiel’s day, rebuking the king for his insatiable pride and greed.
However, some of the descriptions in Ezekiel 28:11-19 go beyond any mere human king. In no sense could an earthly king claim to be “in Eden” or to be “the anointed cherub who covers” or to be “on the holy mountain of God.” Therefore, most Bible interpreters believe that Ezekiel 28:11-19 is a dual prophecy, comparing the pride of the King of Tyre to the pride of Satan. Some propose that the King of Tyre was actually possessed by Satan, making the link between the two even more powerful and applicable.
Before his fall, Satan was indeed a beautiful creature (Ezekiel 28:12-13). He was perhaps the most beautiful and powerful of all the angels. The phrase “guardian cherub” possibly indicates that Satan was the angel who “guarded” God’s presence. Pride led to Satan’s fall. Rather than give God the glory for creating him so beautifully, Satan took pride in himself, thinking that he himself was responsible for his exalted status. Satan’s rebellion resulted in God casting Satan from His presence and will, eventually, result in God condemning Satan to the lake of fire for all eternity (Revelation 20:10).
Like Satan, the human King of Tyre was prideful. Rather than recognize God’s sovereignty, the King of Tyre attributed Tyre’s riches to his own wisdom and strength. Not satisfied with his extravagant position, the King of Tyre sought more and more, resulting in Tyre taking advantage of other nations, expanding its own wealth at the expense of others. But just as Satan’s pride led to his fall and will eventually lead to his eternal destruction, so will the city of Tyre lose its wealth, power, and status. Ezekiel’s prophecy of Tyre’s total destruction was fulfilled partially by Nebuchadnezzar (Ezekiel 29:17-21) and ultimately by Alexander the Great.
Check out Ezekiel 28:13 that speaks of the stones that was this entity's covering. These same stones were worn by the High Priest of Israel in their breast plate. This surely was Satan and from the stones described I believe that Satan held the position of High Priest as well before he fell.
truth

Perth, Australia

#508328 Jan 23, 2014
noooooooooooo
Smooth silky skin
they liked died but can't!

Who keep me and bring back but give others go further ..o don't worry dear God did you cheat with me see others..oh maybe you don't wanted that I see then why you connected me to yourself..who?

Its very sad defended what you did not know who?

Its very wise know whats will be happen!

Did holy scripture say..I am not going where you going!
no

Is that God prepare destruction?
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oo
then
Who do that?

I told you what holy scripture say ..many many will come in my name its not me.

Never sit in first chair never eat with them..no.
I can be very angry too..its natural when you see around yourself something what you don't wanted but others set up many many many years on most hard evil way.

byyyyyyyy my lovly accusers
truth

Perth, Australia

#508330 Jan 23, 2014
they say judge us to us..o really..but whats will be happen with them too..o did someone which they molesting or treat very badly need protect them..no no no.

they liked be bigger then god

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#508331 Jan 23, 2014
Release The Info wrote:
<quoted text>
You never known of youtube & twitter????
0_o
Yes I have heard of them but not YOU..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) 23 hr Crazy 10,159
News John Paul II College of Davao (Dec '07) Jun 20 tine 673
News Milwaukee Rising: Looking for the city's most u... Jun 20 Tom 2
News Pope names new papal nuncio to the United States Jun 1 Michael 7
News Pope's zero tolerance for pedophiles faces test... (Mar '15) May 27 Gods r Delusions ... 4
News Pope Francis eases way for divorced Catholics w... May 27 truth 54
News Pope Francis meets top Sunni cleric May '16 Bullet Proof Pope 1
More from around the web