Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 653948 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

truth

Perth, Australia

#507141 Jan 18, 2014
dark reddish hair over face
its come in light when i go sleep
i look on that star on the sky
then i go sleep
when i liked sleep
oh light still within me
oooooohhhhhhhhh

then i see face man face toward dark reddish hair over face
yeeeeeeeeee
i don't see before natural color like that
its natural color
no its not paint
you not tell me
you speak for nun maybe set up nun in cloth for some reason..
Are you for sure she is nun?

Since: Sep 09

Quesnel, Canada

#507142 Jan 18, 2014
Seraphima wrote:
<quoted text> Not looking for a reaction. Yes I am a sinner and I'm not a nun .Never would want to be. WE ALL ARE SINNER'S. As far as wondering what my life is like outside this forum I have a husband that loves and adores me. I have successful children. I have three wonderful grandson .I am financially secure. I owe no one a penny. We are very Blessed.
Within theology, if you ARE an active sinner, why are you preaching at others how to not BE sinners, as you have no first-hand knowledge of how to NOT sin.

You are an arrogant double-talker.

Quesnel, Canada

#507143 Jan 18, 2014
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
And now r choicest wants,to admit this,does,damage to the,women..who choose,or a,pressured,into killing their own child,..
Thus,creating two victims,with the,nonsense,of CHOICE to kill being a,good thing ...a,boon to society ......
Do you also preach at soldiers that defend your country that they are sinners???

I suspect NOT!
truth

Perth, Australia

#507144 Jan 18, 2014
I meet one nun i start speak with her..then she say o don't worry for my cloth i am not nun..go go..then i look again..go she say i am not nun but have cloth as nun..then maybe she liked used something or someone..no she is not be in church no..but in church everybody know everyone..now your propaganda not working no
if someone try set up
because i know i see she is not nun its try used and misused position as nun..now you have your film which others try set up.

Quesnel, Canada

#507145 Jan 18, 2014
Christian trying to feign humility ... "We are ALL sinners. I am also a sinner ... but you are going to hell for your sin and I am going to heaven."

:)

Quesnel, Canada

#507146 Jan 18, 2014
RoSesz wrote:
Father
We,thank you and praise you for all of our blessings, our families,and the,freedom to worship you IN this,country .
We,pray for th poo we,who do not have this,freedom...And that all who
Have not come to salvation will answer the call of the,Holy Spirit in their lives,...especially those, we love ...be they children or adults,...as,we all have within us,an emptiness,only you can fill .
We pray to r physical as,well as,spiritual healing for all those,on the forum .
FOR Nick..And Sera..for Pad,and,LTM and their families,..for Preston ...And for healing within my own family ...For all these,and any one here who
Needs,it...You know,our needs,before we do .
We pray for Peace in the world,...for ISRAEL..And for the hearts,here also,..
We,all tend to lash out with words,..as,the world,lashes,out with VIOLENCE ..
please,grab t US,all temperance,and, a peaceful heart .
We,ask this,in Jesus,name,..Amen
"We pray that everyone will become Christians, because Jesus knows the Jews and all others are his enemies and Jesus knows WE are his ONLY friends. Poor Jesus. If he didn't us, he would be LOST."

:)

Quesnel, Canada

#507147 Jan 18, 2014
"If he didn't have US, he would be LOST.
truth

Perth, Australia

#507148 Jan 18, 2014
no you try tric with many face on many place they can be anything not only nun

shifty mind and shifty face

you not tell me

who have natural reddish ancient hair
i look on star in light on sky
then i pray

i see face in light
have face full of hair as darkredish skinny nos not as others say its shape like that

its been in light face

you can be liar

you tell me tweested story which i am not going bealieve

one of them say

i am not nun but i have cloth as nun..go go go away from me for some reason don't asked

Are you for sure you are not liar..is that nice..no why should be..did i need judged if she pretend as nun..i am not going believe what others try set up.

Quesnel, Canada

#507149 Jan 18, 2014
Nun gives birth to baby named after Pope

A nun from El Salvador has given birth to a baby boy in Italy - and named the child after Pope Francis

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/eur...
Jumper The Wise

Morgantown, KY

#507150 Jan 18, 2014
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
You have about as much compassion as a doorknob.
Look who's trying to give advice on compassion!

Thinking the poor should starve and go homeless at Christmas time!
Jumper The Wise

Morgantown, KY

#507151 Jan 18, 2014
June VanDerMark wrote:
"If he didn't have US, he would be LOST.
If it wasn't for US,people like YOU would run the world.
And look at the shape it would be in.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#507152 Jan 18, 2014
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Within theology, if you ARE an active sinner, why are you preaching at others how to not BE sinners, as you have no first-hand knowledge of how to NOT sin.
You are an arrogant double-talker.
and your a two head snake..
Husker

Falls City, NE

#507153 Jan 18, 2014
Seraphima wrote:
<quoted text> Would this story be in the catholic news??? Just asking...so if its not in a catholic news paper than it must not be real right?
There are people in themedia that make up stories to hurt the Church. We won't be hurt by the gossip, Christ forgives. Christ loves this woman. She would know this, but sometimes we make wrong decisions and she could have done that, or she could have been raped and scared to say anything. She did the right thing and had the baby, she would give a wonderful gift to someone who couldn't have a child. People have been making up stories like this since the Church began. to try to hurt Christ and His Church. I have my doubts that this story about the nun is true. If a Catholic news service would post something, then I would take it as a legit story. There is nothing so far on thi story.
Tango Bravo

Wichita, KS

#507154 Jan 18, 2014
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
Face the truth....you are full of it.......you can't accept the fact the Bible does not teach, as you erroneously said, that we are all God's children....par for the course for Catholics whose only knowledge of Scripture is what they get from Hollywood 101....
Do me a favor...explain this Scripture to me...
Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it
The field is the world; the good seed are the children of the kingdom; but the tares are the children of the wicked one;
He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil.
Is that your way of saying that we are not all God's children, or is that your way of avoiding saying that we are all God's children?

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#507155 Jan 18, 2014
Husker wrote:
<quoted text>There are people in themedia that make up stories to hurt the Church. We won't be hurt by the gossip, Christ forgives. Christ loves this woman. She would know this, but sometimes we make wrong decisions and she could have done that, or she could have been raped and scared to say anything. She did the right thing and had the baby, she would give a wonderful gift to someone who couldn't have a child. People have been making up stories like this since the Church began. to try to hurt Christ and His Church. I have my doubts that this story about the nun is true. If a Catholic news service would post something, then I would take it as a legit story. There is nothing so far on thi story.
So if it comes from CNN CBS NBC TBS etc. then it would be a lie? Don't these companies have to verify their stories before posting them for fear of law suits?
Tango Bravo

Wichita, KS

#507156 Jan 18, 2014
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
Condemn myself??? Everything else I say about the Catholic Church is taken out of context or just made up???? You are a liar.....
You will not respond to the following because you know it proves you a liar: But I say unto you, That whosoever shall put away his wife, saving for the cause of fornication, causeth her to commit adultery: and whosoever shall marry her that is divorced committeth adultery.
Who is putting away his wife?? Whom fornicated????
Thank God the Catholics ignored this Scripture...or, I probably would still be blind..deaf....on that broad path that leads to destruction...
It is obvious that it speaks of the husband putting away his wife because she is guilty of fornication...but you can't admit the truth....
I expect that if your wife was guilty of fornication you might not merit an annulment if you were found to be at fault for the fornication. Who on this forum would be surprised?
Tango Bravo

Wichita, KS

#507157 Jan 18, 2014
And if she wasn't guilty of fornication but you just made it up, who on this forum would be surprised?
Tango Bravo

Wichita, KS

#507158 Jan 18, 2014
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
Glad to help:
There is no Scripture that supports: St. Peter, whom Christ made the chief of the Apostles..it teaches the exact opposite!!!
Quote: But Jesus called them to him, and saith unto them, Ye know that they which are accounted to rule over the Gentiles exercise lordship over them; and their great ones exercise authority upon them. But so shall it not be among you: but whosoever will be great among you, shall be your minister: And whosoever of you will be the chiefest, shall be servant of all. For even the Son of man came not to be ministered unto, but to minister, and to give his life a ransom for many.
Scripture clearly teaches Christ is the head of the church.....not the poop...er....pope...
Quoting the Bible directly won't help you at Judgement. It might even condemn you.

Setting aside quotes out of context for the time being would you please tell us the fundamental message of the Bible as you see it?
Tango Bravo

Wichita, KS

#507159 Jan 18, 2014
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
Glad to help:
There is no Scripture that supports: St. Peter, whom Christ made the chief of the Apostles..it teaches the exact opposite!!!
Quote: But Jesus called them to him, and saith unto them, Ye know that they which are accounted to rule over the Gentiles exercise lordship over them; and their great ones exercise authority upon them. But so shall it not be among you: but whosoever will be great among you, shall be your minister: And whosoever of you will be the chiefest, shall be servant of all. For even the Son of man came not to be ministered unto, but to minister, and to give his life a ransom for many.
Scripture clearly teaches Christ is the head of the church.....not the poop...er....pope...
And if you were to actually read my post you would have noticed that it described the mission of the Pope as leading us to Christ. I did not suggest that the Pope is the head of Christ's Church. That is your suggestion.
Tango Bravo

Wichita, KS

#507160 Jan 18, 2014
Oxbow wrote:
Why Is the Pope the Visible Head of the Church?- Question 118 ...
catholicism.about.com ›...› Baltimore Catechism&#8206;
Answer: The Pope, the Bishop of Rome, is the visible Head of the Church because he is the successor of St. Peter, whom Christ made the chief of the Apostles ...
Which is a lie...per Scripture:
For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the saviour of the body.
Thus it is that the Pope, the Bishop of Rome, the visible Head of the Church because he is the successor of St. Peter, whom Christ made the chief of the Apostles, has as his primary duty the task of serving mankind by leading them to Christ.

Thank you for making that clear to all of us.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) 20 min StillNotSure 10,205
News Pope Francis wades into transgender debate, lam... Wed South Knox Hombre 2
News Pope Francis' Remarks Disappoint Gay and Transg... Aug 4 Leon 2
News The Pope s War Aug 2 The Proclaimer 1
News Franklin Graham rebuts pope on Islam: - This is... Aug 1 Bob 1
News Pope Francis: 'Trump is not Christian' (Feb '16) Jul '16 make Donald Drump... 47
News Holding the left responsible (Sep '15) Jul '16 Crusader 4
More from around the web