Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

Full story: CBC News 550,955
The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ. Full Story
Gods R Delusions but Mine

Orlando, FL

#506757 Jan 17, 2014
chuck wrote:
<quoted text>
You can find 20 maybe 25 verses of scripture saying God is Light.
Of course you knew that right, you know your Bible.
When we are ignorant to scripture we see contradiction
Delusions require that you ignore the other verses, including verse in the same book.

But your reading, when your god was referring to "light" in Genesis, god was referring to himself. OK, lets see?

"So God made the two larger lights, the sun to rule over the day and the moon to rule over the night; he also made the stars."

Are the sun, moon and stars other gods maybe? They are by your definition.

More that you ignore...

Again, somebody needs to tell tell your god that the Sun IS a star, and that the moon is not a light, but simply reflecting the light from the sun.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

“Let the Children”

Since: Aug 08

Come To Me

#506758 Jan 17, 2014
Tango Bravo wrote:
<quoted text>
You say, "So we,DID know,things,FROM the bible .....But not the bible itself ..."
You seem to be contradicting yourself. How is that you claim you didn't study the Bible even though you "DID know,things,FROM the bible".? Are you saying you can't study the Bible unless you hold it in your hands? If you read the Bible from an internet site would you say you studied the Bible or would you say you studied the internet? If you learn the Bible from a different book you still learn the Bible.
I'm making the point we did not STUDY FROM A,BIBLE,..

WE had selected lessons,that I'm sure,were,from SCRIPTURE,

We DID NOT KNOW,THEN ABOUT A,BOOK THAT HAD,ALL THE,SCRIPTURES,CALLED A,BIBLE ...

why is,this,so unclear,...we had,CATECHISM..BALTIMORE,..AS, I LINKED FOR YOU .

stories,of Noah..etc..

Never heard the,WORD,BIBLE,..

never learned chapter and verse,...or even the,BOOKS,of the bible ..

The lessons,SELECTED that which they were,teaching ..however the DIOCESE said,we,SHOUKD learn them..

Lessons,from.scripture and,from the,RCC ..WHICH IS,THE,name,used,in the,Catechism For the Church ..
No real continuity as,one has,in a,bible ..And,all the 're s t I said,.

NO BIBLES, given to school children to study from..the,information we had,came,from..nuns,..priests, and catechism.. we,had,missals,which contained SOME,SCRIPYURE,said during Mass,..But we,did,
NOT KNOW,IT WAS,SCRIPTURE ..just...a,reading from John ..Mark ..etc..

Please,don't try to misunderstand .

You all NOW,study the BIBLE,ITSELF '...in a,whole book..
WE,DID,NOT ..

Who knew,at that time it was, all bound together in a BOOK..
truth

Perth, Australia

#506759 Jan 17, 2014
Your law is not my law as well never will be.
I born and lived in atheisyt satanic corupt system i been mistreted as well my family and my people too.

Any judge for 1260 years long history say something ..no why should be on front..no no not its not true your law degree make me happy.
Not at all not any other pride come before me never in my life and never in future will be until i died.
Not will be respect for any lawyer for me not at all.
Why they are bigger then real Creator.
no its not..

innovation which in future will be offer as miracle are ow-full too..its going be on the end great destruction too..

be bless who see just tiny things
chuck

Dublin, OH

#506760 Jan 17, 2014
Gods R Delusions but Mine wrote:
<quoted text>
Delusions require that you ignore the other verses, including verse in the same book.
But your reading, when your god was referring to "light" in Genesis, god was referring to himself. OK, lets see?
"So God made the two larger lights, the sun to rule over the day and the moon to rule over the night; he also made the stars."
More that you ignore...
Again, somebody needs to tell tell your god that the Sun IS a star, and that the moon is not a light, but simply reflecting the light from the sun.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
and why would I explain the rooster crowing...

thanks for making my point.

Thanks Ramen Noodles
truth

Perth, Australia

#506761 Jan 17, 2014
Ha ha for what?

Please explain why you say that I will respect you more,explain on proper way.

I told you what stay upon my mind one night.

Story with 12 Sun!

twisted mind and twisted tactic is not good..

Since: Sep 09

Prince George, Canada

#506762 Jan 17, 2014
Seraphima wrote:
<quoted text> First off its a grand son. Second, he is not Orthodox. Third, at three he is already smarter than you. And fourth, I am done talking about abortion with you....your a bottomless pit of nothing.
I suggest that you believe I am not a bottomless pit of nothing, but rather a full pit of the devil's evil ... which suits your arrogant religious mentality to a T.

And of course you are finished discussing abortion, because you are satisfied to believe that women who have abortions are evil and you are holy.

Such religious attitudes are common.
truth

Perth, Australia

#506763 Jan 17, 2014
12 Sun

not like our Sun

Are you for sure your coloring pen can do that?
Or you going fix up somewhere on screen in spaceship somewhere!

Still not good because you are all in as within!

Prince George, Canada

#506764 Jan 17, 2014
Seraphima wrote:
<quoted text> I don't believe in abortion but in your case I believe in retroactive abortion.
Case in point!

Your Christian "love" is showing.
michael

Hamilton, Canada

#506765 Jan 17, 2014
<quoted text>
More that you ignore...
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
People believed it then, and they still believe it today. Its all sillyness.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#506766 Jan 17, 2014
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Sweeney kids,.
When my daughter was,young ..I had injured myself ..plus,had gotten out of the hospital with a,blood clot in my leg ..
I was laying on the couch watching tv ..She,was playing ..
She,comes,up to me with a,jump rope,..And,a couple of other things,rigged together and starts to put the end of the jump rope,near my leg ..
I'm like,what ate,you doing ...
I'm making your leg better ..this,is,a,boo boo machine,...Lol
I was,laughing and,crying ...And hugging that child!!!
Now,I see,her caring for her own children..
Those,are,life's,blessings,we, can be thankful for..
We,serve an awesome,Creator ...
As,I said,that..I can imagine,Jesus,smiling at each little thing they do..
I love it! A boo boo machine...lol....I love little kids. They keep you young!

Prince George, Canada

#506767 Jan 17, 2014
<quoted text>
Like it or not, you use their Holy Book for your own delusional purposes.
Like it or not, you are just an angry, rebellious Catholic.
Your "interpretation is AT BEST less than 200 years old.
So if you are "right" and the Catholic Church "wrong," then you are saying that Jesus died only to leave Christianity on the WRONG course for about 1500 years.
Isn't that like a slap in the face of Jesus?
Why doesn't Jesus guide your sect to it's own distinct Holy Book, instead of using one created by people you say are "liars?"
DUH!!!!!!!!!! Until then, you are nothing but an angry recycled Catholic-in-denial.
Actually the KJV is not the same book as used by at Catholics, as it is the Protestant make-over of the Bishop's bible.

However, the source of the KJV WAS "The Bishop's Bible" and it was definitely Catholic.

Location hidden

#506768 Jan 17, 2014
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Case in point!
hey junie...I aint perfect and never claimed to be....

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#506769 Jan 17, 2014
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't oppose your image of a god. I simply don't believe in a creator ... period.
I'm more inclined to trust in the "theory" that the universe didn't have a beginning, but rather always existed and always will exist ... probably long after humans become extinct.
Please make special note of the word "THEORY" for your future "reference."
do what ya gotta do with your theory, June, but it does beg to question why you're here day in and day out to oppose/bully others over their beliefs/theories.

insecure in your theory maybe?;-)

Location hidden

#506770 Jan 17, 2014
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
I suggest that you believe I am not a bottomless pit of nothing, but rather a full pit of the devil's evil ... which suits your arrogant religious mentality to a T.
And of course you are finished discussing abortion, because you are satisfied to believe that women who have abortions are evil and you are holy.
Such religious attitudes are common.
You got the first sentance of you post correct. I am farrrrr from being holy and I will NEVER come close to it.
truth

Perth, Australia

#506771 Jan 17, 2014
Creation is not religion..care is as holy things how much you care?!
Just a minute!
Why you going compare man and real Creator?

Please tell me why you think i say to you pit!

No i don't say that..i don't speak your language perfectly no..what I say to you..no I don't believe as others believe.
chuck

Dublin, OH

#506772 Jan 17, 2014
michael wrote:
<quoted text>
People believed it then, and they still believe it today. Its all sillyness.
When you say sillyness, what do you mean?

Prince George, Canada

#506773 Jan 17, 2014
<quoted text>
lol, then keep it up..
The only thing I would disagree with is your term "sucker punch."
Unlike a true sucker punch, you can always see it coming on a message forum. It is your choice to read it and feel indignant, or sucker punched. That term does suit you as well as those shorts :o)
Besides, it's called faith.
Consider, if a new Priest were required to understand and explain every word in the Bible, there'd be no Priests.
Except for born-age Protestant Priests that is. They have no questions, only answers.
And compared to the average Priest, almost no education either.
If they had faith that the bible gave a clear message to all that read it, they would have no LUST to go about re-writing, and explaining it's supposed meanings to others. That re-writing and the need to foist ones own interpretations off on others, is tampering with what they refer to as "The HOLY WORD."

Double-dealers!

Location hidden

#506774 Jan 17, 2014
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Case in point!
I give MY Love to those that deserve it and your not one of them for sure. I told you I wasn't perfect. lol
truth

Perth, Australia

#506775 Jan 17, 2014
yes is yes
no is no
must be always reason for that

Prince George, Canada

#506776 Jan 17, 2014
<quoted text>
They simply lust to tamper with the scriptures that they find pleasing to their emotional needs.

That scripture about Jehovah creating good AND EVIL baffles them, and some of them claim that evil doesn't even mean evil when in that context.

How funny.

Yet when they refer to me as being evil ... they fully comprehend what the word means in THAT context.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) 56 min Married in 8,540
Voices: In Cuba, a new church, a ray of hope Thu Dan Winchester 3
Pope pushes back at creationists Thu SpaceBlues 1
Filipino Catholics hails new saints (Apr '14) Wed ELIAS IBARRA 47
Pope condemns gay equality laws (Feb '10) Oct 29 kent 70
German Bishop: Gays a Condemned to Hella (Jun '10) Oct 29 tonyintoronto 65
Vatican exorcism conference warns the Devil is ... Oct 27 Atheist Silurist 23

Pope Benedict XVI People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE