Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 626940 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

truth

Perth, Australia

#506741 Jan 17, 2014
on right hand between first two finger as heart point seed

as birth mark

if you have faith

on left side hand its secret side code too
who sustain earthly creation many times

its birth mark too since i been small child

gdje su me nosali

o dobre vile
gdje ste sa mnom bile
you need be as child
2.5 years i recall my mind ..o yee i have nice leather shoes and small tiny dress my good mother and father take care..i remember i cry
yee i left small tiny house on middle where my grandmother Ana sleep and died, small house not exist now..i keep my older sister Ana for her dress..priko Praga tu sam pala.
grandmother Ana died just before 21 days before my birth some month as my father now in some month as my birth..my mother told me..she going long walk in procession on funeral day oh she say its been hard walk but they love grandmother Ana..she care for my father and us!Grandmother Ana rest in old cemetery in family graveyards.
Just to extend on right hand church as cemetery ..its church Mother Mary Assumptions in Heaven yee with lots of nice angels there.
Kud su me angeli nosali pitaj dragog Boga.

I asked my grandmother who pray for us..she say all of us..then I asked many things about my grandfathers..i see other kids have happy days and many giftss from grandfathers but not me..i don't remember them..my grandmother say Your grandfather John pray always up to midnight..oh I say i liked him..then what a about others who not return home ..o she say who..after all who left home..tradition is have to keep family and property and so on..then I say please te me words about him..oh she say he giving food and money free to the poor all times as he could..not good not good for family he have to keep family buisness..you know..no grandmother he is as Jesus Christ give for poor..how you can say he is not good..after all peter never return home but we liked him as kids..how shwe can say not good to me..after all i don't liked that she say not even zuc against them..poor people been in need that time they working for them for peace of bread..no grandmother you can't be greedy.
My grandmother say my old man left me here i am not going or listen anyone after all she sit as queen in castle.
Could you imagine that.

I left my religion school and go over road cross today border go there in school as well in church.
I start read in church trough Sunday from holy scripture..alright I say not to much people there no..oh then youngest people start return then oldest too..one lovely atheist lady say..i will come after all I say..when you died did you know where you going..next Sunday she come then after that more atheist come..when this child can all of us can do some..on that time my people return complete in church who liked or not.
For blessing cemetery on graveyards too..priest say just a minute I have to do something then he go first where I been on my site of my family not even makac from there when he call come here pray in order then i will come after ..no no no
I stay there after all did you pay me for reading if I am not here today nobody will be here.
Then you need know we respect our oldest family roots.
truth

Perth, Australia

#506742 Jan 17, 2014
not my grandmother say always to me
as bonton=as book how you going behave yourself in house and with oldest then you..
noooo I say her neverrrrrrrrrrrrr
After all I am not your slave I come here 'love you' as much as could as child need fill that.
Then you are in vain my grandmother.
She have princip in life no what is not right,that's all..but my grandmother give me freedom better then anyone after.
You work very hard my grandmother say when I grow up, i see her emotional side..book she say book my child I don't liked that your father do this or that.

No grandmother you teach me respect parents in hardship too.
My grandmother fill sorry when she become old lady toward me o yee she died over my hand and hand of my anthy.
I left work what I have to do but I sustain last moment what she need priest and doctor too.
I see what I never see her soul when depart from her.
My too last grandmothers died with me in last breath..this is your savior I give Cross last time to them ..Jesus Christ ..before priest come.I read holy scripture because of my grandfather John, I don't liked stop and never stop thinking Jesus Christ is my Lord and Lord of my family too.
truth

Perth, Australia

#506743 Jan 17, 2014
http://www.picturingangels.com/2011/10/gustav...

for me and my childreen not to be chance gopo futher too school
only p[riviladge under system and party organization as today some

some for me and my family

i belong to my father and my mother and my people and my religion we bealieve in Jesus Christ but been left alone from everyone.

by my lovly accusers abusers and judges

Where are you going one day
in this city nothing exist in future..nooooooooooo
truth

Perth, Australia

#506744 Jan 17, 2014
party and system of organization are dirty water

thats all
never sit with them not eat with them
not meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
n
concerned in Brasil

Europe

#506745 Jan 17, 2014
And indeed, all who desire to live godly in Christ Jesus will be persecuted. But evil men and impostors will proceed from bad to worse, deceiving and being deceived.(like Popes of Rome)

You, however, continue in the things you have learned and become convinced of, knowing from whom you have learned them; and that from childhood you have known the sacred writings which are able to give you the wisdom that leads to salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus.
(learned from childhood clearly its not complicated)

All Scripture is inspired by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, for training in righteousness; that the man of God may be adequate, equipped for every good work.
(Clearly the word is sufficient and no man made tradition required)

I solemnly charge you in the presence of God and of Christ Jesus, who is to judge the living and the dead, and by His appearing and His kingdom: preach the word; be ready in season and out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort, with great patience and instruction.

(Clearly we are to interpret the scripture as we are solemnly charged to to preach the word, we don't need to be a RC priest or anything else)
(we as individuals are called to rebuke exhort reprove)

For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but wanting to have their ears tickled, they will accumulate for themselves teachers in accordance to their own desires; and will turn away their ears from the truth, and will turn aside to myths. But you, be sober in all things, endure hardship, do the work of an evangelist, fulfill your ministry.(2 Timothy 3:12; 4:5)

(yes to myths like the assumption of Mary, ever sinless Mary, even now virgin birth of Mary who is now call co redeemer in our salvation all Lies all myth)

No the RCC is not the one true yadda yadda as she puts the myths and traditions of men over the scripture.
truth

Perth, Australia

#506746 Jan 17, 2014
your Timothy teach you its all about money
jada jada jada
What a false teaching mistreat others just for money party and organization!

God listen always prayers!
Creator of all things exist.
truth

Perth, Australia

#506747 Jan 17, 2014
God love his Creation.

Man liked money and possession.
truth

Perth, Australia

#506748 Jan 17, 2014
Mothers giving birth in pain but as well love too even if they suffer.

Love is highest than anything.
Gods R Delusions but Mine

Orlando, FL

#506749 Jan 17, 2014
Oxbow wrote:
Catholics are lying when they say Christ built the Catholic church....so says the Catholic Encyclopedia!!!!!
Catholic Encyclopedia:
Church, The -
The term church is the name employed in the Teutonic languages to render the Greek ekklesia (ecclesia), the term by which the New Testament writers denote the society founded by Jesus Christ
What did Christ founded???? The Catholic church???? Uh-uh!!!!
What does the Greek word "ekklesia" mean??? The Catholic church????? Uh-uh!!!!!
It means: a calling out, i.e.(concretely) a popular meeting, especially a religious congregation (Jewish synagogue, or Christian community of members on earth or saints in heaven or both):--assembly,
Like it or not, you use their Holy Book for your own delusional purposes.

Like it or not, you are just an angry, rebellious Catholic.

Your "interpretation is AT BEST less than 200 years old.

So if you are "right" and the Catholic Church "wrong," then you are saying that Jesus died only to leave Christianity on the WRONG course for about 1500 years.

Isn't that like a slap in the face of Jesus?

Why doesn't Jesus guide your sect to it's own distinct Holy Book, instead of using one created by people you say are "liars?"

DUH!!!!!!!!!! Until then, you are nothing but an angry recycled Catholic-in-denial.

Orlando, FL

#506750 Jan 17, 2014
Sometimes when I post, my one true God makes my post appear twice.

My God knows wisdom when he/she sees it.

Ramen
truth

Perth, Australia

#506751 Jan 17, 2014
Trough Abraham seeds god give promise to fulfill birth trough entire world as send in great numbers.

Trough birth pain mothers do with great suffering and mistreatment too.

I say mistreatment since foundation exist for many loving mothers and loving daughters and loving woman's.
Look upon every river as dirty water as well every blade system within every life..as dominion upon everything which left for take care man become destroyer for pleasure power and pride.

I rebuke you all in presence of real Creator of Heaven and Earth..he give order to man with commandments take care upon every family and upon everything what is exist on this planet for existence of life.

Are you pro-life or pro-death?

Why you change real Creator plain?
truth

Perth, Australia

#506752 Jan 17, 2014
Why Abraham need blessing?

Who choose way of curse?

What Creator need fulfill here on Earth?

Please give me answer as universal key!
Liam

Chicago, IL

#506753 Jan 17, 2014
concerned in Brasil wrote:
<quoted text>
That is easy if you actually can read
6 Now, brothers and sisters, I have applied these things to myself and Apollos for your benefit, so that you may learn from us the meaning of the saying,“Do not go beyond what is written.” Then you will not be puffed up in being a follower of one of us over against the other. 7 For who makes you different from anyone else? What do you have that you did not receive? And if you did receive it, why do you boast as though you did not?
The RCC has not learned the meaning of the saying, to not go beyond what is written.
As much as the fundie would love to believe that this verse applies to the 66 books that Luther installed, that is not the case. For one, not even half the NT was written yet. So if you take Pauls words in a literal sense, then why were more letters written?
There was a dispute in Corinth. Factions were beginning to form, pitting Christians against each other. Pride was the reason for Paul to reference the OT teachings on pride. Hence the purpose of Paul's letter and words: "do not go beyond what is written, then you will not be puffed up in being a follower of one of us over the other".
Later Paul commands the Corinthians to hold steadfast to the sacred traditions given by "word of mouth AND letter.
Sola scripture fails when attempting to isolate that one line "do not go beyond what is written".
Put that line back into the Bible, CIB. Don't read it separate and apply it to modern bible only movement.

“GOD SO LOVED US”

Since: Aug 08

He Gave His SON,JESUS Christ

#506754 Jan 17, 2014
Seraphima wrote:
<quoted text> we bought him a train that he rides and it takes up the whole living room. My daughter had to rearrange the furniture so he can ride it. The track goes in a figure 8. My son in laws work table is in one of the circles...lol its so cute. The baby will tell nick "I pick u up on my choo choo" awwww.....
Sweeney kids,.

When my daughter was,young ..I had injured myself ..plus,had gotten out of the hospital with a,blood clot in my leg ..

I was laying on the couch watching tv ..She,was playing ..
She,comes,up to me with a,jump rope,..And,a couple of other things,rigged together and starts to put the end of the jump rope,near my leg ..

I'm like,what ate,you doing ...

I'm making your leg better ..this,is,a,boo boo machine,...Lol

I was,laughing and,crying ...And hugging that child!!!

Now,I see,her caring for her own children..

Those,are,life's,blessings,we, can be thankful for..
We,serve an awesome,Creator ...

As,I said,that..I can imagine,Jesus,smiling at each little thing they do..

Orlando, FL

#506755 Jan 17, 2014
Robert F wrote:
<quoted text>
Gods R Delusions
Peace
When "sucker punched", its sometimes a knee-jerk reaction, to give an ad hominem attack. But I duck pretty well....
I find it best to be in contrast to others on the thread, so I wear purple satin shorts(smiles)....
But seriously, some people are not prepared, but only think they are ready to give answers....So what's the question?(smiles) That was a fake!
Peace
lol, then keep it up..

The only thing I would disagree with is your term "sucker punch."

Unlike a true sucker punch, you can always see it coming on a message forum. It is your choice to read it and feel indignant, or sucker punched. That term does suit you as well as those shorts :o)

Besides, it's called faith.

Consider, if a new Priest were required to understand and explain every word in the Bible, there'd be no Priests.

Except for born-age Protestant Priests that is. They have no questions, only answers.

And compared to the average Priest, almost no education either.
truth

Perth, Australia

#506756 Jan 17, 2014
Life is not stop only here on this planet Earth.
Life is been sustain as civilization many times.
From where!!!
As universal key as well protection of this civilization are you aware of your pride to be bigger then God Creator of all things?

Did you know why we are here?
Did you know for purpose of our existence?
They asked me as small child in school as hardest then any child can give answer.
My hand been blue and heavy sour for first 4 years every day from my school teacher.
I been child of my father and my mother I belong to my people I am believer in Jesus Christ as my Lord Creator of Heaven and Earth.

Orlando, FL

#506757 Jan 17, 2014
chuck wrote:
<quoted text>
You can find 20 maybe 25 verses of scripture saying God is Light.
Of course you knew that right, you know your Bible.
When we are ignorant to scripture we see contradiction
Delusions require that you ignore the other verses, including verse in the same book.

But your reading, when your god was referring to "light" in Genesis, god was referring to himself. OK, lets see?

"So God made the two larger lights, the sun to rule over the day and the moon to rule over the night; he also made the stars."

Are the sun, moon and stars other gods maybe? They are by your definition.

More that you ignore...

Again, somebody needs to tell tell your god that the Sun IS a star, and that the moon is not a light, but simply reflecting the light from the sun.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

“GOD SO LOVED US”

Since: Aug 08

He Gave His SON,JESUS Christ

#506758 Jan 17, 2014
Tango Bravo wrote:
<quoted text>
You say, "So we,DID know,things,FROM the bible .....But not the bible itself ..."
You seem to be contradicting yourself. How is that you claim you didn't study the Bible even though you "DID know,things,FROM the bible".? Are you saying you can't study the Bible unless you hold it in your hands? If you read the Bible from an internet site would you say you studied the Bible or would you say you studied the internet? If you learn the Bible from a different book you still learn the Bible.
I'm making the point we did not STUDY FROM A,BIBLE,..

WE had selected lessons,that I'm sure,were,from SCRIPTURE,

We DID NOT KNOW,THEN ABOUT A,BOOK THAT HAD,ALL THE,SCRIPTURES,CALLED A,BIBLE ...

why is,this,so unclear,...we had,CATECHISM..BALTIMORE,..AS, I LINKED FOR YOU .

stories,of Noah..etc..

Never heard the,WORD,BIBLE,..

never learned chapter and verse,...or even the,BOOKS,of the bible ..

The lessons,SELECTED that which they were,teaching ..however the DIOCESE said,we,SHOUKD learn them..

Lessons,from.scripture and,from the,RCC ..WHICH IS,THE,name,used,in the,Catechism For the Church ..
No real continuity as,one has,in a,bible ..And,all the 're s t I said,.

NO BIBLES, given to school children to study from..the,information we had,came,from..nuns,..priests, and catechism.. we,had,missals,which contained SOME,SCRIPYURE,said during Mass,..But we,did,
NOT KNOW,IT WAS,SCRIPTURE ..just...a,reading from John ..Mark ..etc..

Please,don't try to misunderstand .

You all NOW,study the BIBLE,ITSELF '...in a,whole book..
WE,DID,NOT ..

Who knew,at that time it was, all bound together in a BOOK..
truth

Perth, Australia

#506759 Jan 17, 2014
Your law is not my law as well never will be.
I born and lived in atheisyt satanic corupt system i been mistreted as well my family and my people too.

Any judge for 1260 years long history say something ..no why should be on front..no no not its not true your law degree make me happy.
Not at all not any other pride come before me never in my life and never in future will be until i died.
Not will be respect for any lawyer for me not at all.
Why they are bigger then real Creator.
no its not..

innovation which in future will be offer as miracle are ow-full too..its going be on the end great destruction too..

be bless who see just tiny things
chuck

Dublin, OH

#506760 Jan 17, 2014
Gods R Delusions but Mine wrote:
<quoted text>
Delusions require that you ignore the other verses, including verse in the same book.
But your reading, when your god was referring to "light" in Genesis, god was referring to himself. OK, lets see?
"So God made the two larger lights, the sun to rule over the day and the moon to rule over the night; he also made the stars."
Are the sun, moon and stars other gods maybe? They are by your definition.
More that you ignore...
Again, somebody needs to tell tell your god that the Sun IS a star, and that the moon is not a light, but simply reflecting the light from the sun.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
and why would I explain the rooster crowing...

thanks for making my point.

Thanks Ramen Noodles

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Las Crucens prepare for Pope Francis Fri huey goins 2
News United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) Fri Gee Tee 9,892
News Donald Trump nominated for Nobel Prize thanks t... Fri Dump Trump 1
News Life-size pope cutout tours El Paso Thu huey goins 3
News 500 years after reformation, Pope Francis knock... Feb 4 Listen to the Word 1
News Activists have immigrant message for pope Feb 3 wild child 1
News Was Obama right about the Crusades and Islamic ... (Feb '15) Feb 2 barefoot2626 1,955
More from around the web