Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 589982 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#506498 Jan 15, 2014
Tango Bravo wrote:
<quoted text>
We are all children of God. Including you.
----------

Really???? Whom are these??

Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it

The field is the world; the good seed are the children of the kingdom; but the tares are the children of the wicked one;

He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil.
----------
ITB A.K.A. Tango Bravo......DDDdddduuuuuuuuhhhh ...I don' know!!!! The children of the devil????
concerned in Brasil

Europe

#506499 Jan 15, 2014
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
And I have never said that ..by the way ..the,Acorn grew,into modern Catholicism..orthodoxy ...And Evangelism .....
Again were, y our transported to middle age RCC..You would not be happy with its as compared to the Church you have today ...And the Reformation is,a,direct and indirect cause of the changes,...along with the Vatican losing a,lot of its,political.power ...printing of bibles ..settlement of the,New,World,...And yes,even Ming Henry who proclaimed a basically Catholic Church with himself replacing the pope ...who had,his,do get in each monarchy up until then.
Neither leader liked the idea,of the common man having a,bible ....
Thank God,
We,have a,country where freedom of worship was assured in its,founding ...NO STATE OR FORCED RELIGION..
What Anthony refuses to see is the Evangelical Protestant Sects don't make the same claims as the RCC sect does for herself.

We don't have to believe exactly as the reformers did as we don't believe they got everything back to the 1st century church as the scriptures reveal in the 16th century, they made a huge stride back to a biblical church but clearly they did not arrive in their day.

However the RCC makes the claim their Holy tradition as practiced today was practiced in the 1st 2nd and 3rd centuries exactly unbroken holy tradition, they have set the bar they have to meet all on their own, it went well for 1000 years or so as they burned books that showed they did not practice the same as in the past and were able to keep most in the dark, but with the advent of printing press they could no longer control the dissemination of knowledge they lost control and the masses could check the truth in light of Scripture and History on their own and found the RCC was a lie.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#506500 Jan 16, 2014
concerned in Brasil wrote:
<quoted text>
What Anthony refuses to see is the Evangelical Protestant Sects don't make the same claims as the RCC sect does for herself.
We don't have to believe exactly as the reformers did as we don't believe they got everything back to the 1st century church as the scriptures reveal in the 16th century, they made a huge stride back to a biblical church but clearly they did not arrive in their day.
However the RCC makes the claim their Holy tradition as practiced today was practiced in the 1st 2nd and 3rd centuries exactly unbroken holy tradition, they have set the bar they have to meet all on their own, it went well for 1000 years or so as they burned books that showed they did not practice the same as in the past and were able to keep most in the dark, but with the advent of printing press they could no longer control the dissemination of knowledge they lost control and the masses could check the truth in light of Scripture and History on their own and found the RCC was a lie.
That's pretty close to the way I find it ciB. Give or take.
truth

Perth, Australia

#506501 Jan 16, 2014
I never think God not love me.

You not explain Cross.

light to light

I am born in catholic family its not mean i am outside of my church
I am as i am as i always exist..
please explain how i give to you disable son..no..i don't do that
every seeds is seeds belong to man..as well hands of nurse and doctors wicket people can destroy many kids too.

now
Please explain to me!

How I become your wife if I am not?

What others try set up I am not that person.

Many try claim my identity.
oh no no no

Be very careful when you try explain what is not belong to others.

Seed of man is not seed of woman.
See, where you can find liars and accusers!!!

Upon my soul others try claim what is not belong to others.

Others try set up,find how many many things.
truth

Perth, Australia

#506502 Jan 16, 2014
https://www.google.com.au/search...

see stolen identity

How you will find?
There your law is not my law!

Lord will help us!

Thanks I never eat to much chocolate!

plain ustipak=as long over left hand wrist as mark as secret code..see
on right hand between first two fingers over heart o'clock its another symbol..love =heart symbol..its look as seed!

Natural my people as wisdom say..during pregnancy your mother have wish, pozeliti nesto.. eat something or something have for herself.
I born as birth marks like that!

Christ is Redeemer.

“GOD SO LOVED US”

Since: Aug 08

He Gave His SON to Save us

#506503 Jan 16, 2014
Seraphima wrote:
<quoted text> By golly I think you've got it...lol
Sooooo aside from typos,..EHAT I said makes,sense to someone other than me,...hmm..
I thought it was me ...seriously ...But I know,C a Catholics are tight ..o r I as
.from the cradle they have the TRUE,RELIGION....it's,hard to grasp how it all began..
But after being on here and paying attention..
I do know,PETER would not have had kings kiss a ring he would never own..nor sit on a throne made by MAN ...
The,papacy is,NOT the legacy of Peter..no matter how,holy the,man is...or unholy as in the past ...
The,universal Church of Believers,in Jesus,Christ is....many of whom PRACTICE THE CATHOLIC FAITH ..which DOES,do the work of the apostles ...as,do many Evangelical faiths,....
But Catholics,are taught differently and its,a,sin to not go along with Church teaching ....if you are a,Catholic and have the GIFT of the CATHOLIC FAITH.
the FREE GIFT IS,GRACE ..by which we have FAITH not in a,RELIGION..But in Jesus,Christ as,our Saviour ..
truth

Perth, Australia

#506504 Jan 16, 2014
http://agapegeek.com/2010/07/18/understanding...

my father and my mother never tech me against any religion or any rule or any authority within church or state or government..
but my father and my mother pray to Jesus Christ now you try pretend with Authority..
with prayers no any authority stay between Christ and person who pray private things.
Prayers not coming from buildings or any documents its coming from
heart and mind.
truth

Perth, Australia

#506505 Jan 16, 2014
you can find your corrupt intelligence there
as stolen identity from many honest people which never lived that life as they try describe and set up for others..

by by by thief's

https://www.google.com.au/search...
truth

Perth, Australia

#506506 Jan 16, 2014
In this life I never been member of any organization or any party!
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooo

I know my accusers.

My Father teach me very well, you nothing need from this world keep your heart far away from others.
truth

Perth, Australia

#506507 Jan 16, 2014
now police volice and nevolice you have twisted symbol too.

ha ha ha your corners are on edge but capital letters you know its as klin to klincichi..malo zaostreno na siljak piljak ..as mliveno zalo..

zalac as palac
zaliti i pozdravljati
see two deference things

In old time people wrote letters with feather we call that as Pero from birds ducks and so on with inks, they wrote perfectly and crafty design letters smooth and beautiful line.
Mostly documents in writing as capital letters are as perfect geometric
line on edge is always tiny line up or down or left or right!
High official documents have meaning and perfection mostly from noble Authority.
Its small secret, teach yourself how become as secret direct into world of innovation!
truth

Perth, Australia

#506509 Jan 16, 2014
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/features/3636...

when you wrote as feathers in ink..

Must be very nice writing somewhere as capital letters exist must be decorated on edge of each writing!
On edge of each letters is sharp but small direction, just tiny!
Its as secret direction!
You are trouble police volice and no volice.

see
yes have yes
no have no
Must be reason for everything!
Now your law is not my law.
I find secret.

Please understood!
Its written!
You need understood to understand!

History is teacher of life.
But history as well is full of betray too.
If someone try betray then where is law.
Are you think law is what others try set up?

If you think like that then you are naive!
Why?

Secrets still exist who serve who as well who betray whom as well why? As well what can be happen!!!
truth

Perth, Australia

#506510 Jan 16, 2014
I told you before photo on Caspian sea.
Are you for sure I am stupid not understood?

Sometimes small things can make people happy..e but find in secret too.
Which secrets?

I told you I don't sit in first chair.
Which chair belong to whom?

My Father and mother teach me like that.

I can be very argumentative person if i need I am very laud stick what is truth or not as well must be great reason why is like that.
When others try make me victims as wrong I am going give back on deference way as well prove.

Always exist as in within who going betray.
Never go on wide way always small door or tiny passage exist.
Yee
Others troubles think they are smart to much.
I don't think so, they liked be famous as well popular!
We will see that.
truth

Perth, Australia

#506512 Jan 16, 2014
Did I told you why I love my father?
He teach me drove mountains but rivers too.

Please tell me, try describe underground river=rijeke podmornice.
How many secret passage exist as entirely trough every place or city even future planetary?

Did I told you how eel traveling where others can't?
as yes as no
as sweet water and salt water
its sense natural thinking..

see sweet=twees?
see your symbol pokich kokich
ne pokiti nos u tudje posle=its mean not interfer into other people things
Anybody exist there who alwayes rimind that!
How you call people who poky nos as well interfer!
prcasti nos=as describe of caracter
uz dlaku=as dog infected with sickness even hair or bags grow up as in..
as roge protiv boge=as cow with horns so sharp=but have illiness as trakavica

see its in within police volice nevolice caracter or detective or investigator but for what

as istina povika glistina
laz kaze blaz
You liked gliste or Blaz!!!
blazeni su blazeni as holy

but gliste appearing where person is infected with something as another entity as deference element between..which serve something or somebody else

see my police volice and nevolice=describe perfect character between all of you..

my mind is not yours nooooooooooooo
in apple coming usualy crv=as glista as warm

aaa nema nema blaz kaze
nema nema laz nema u lazi su kratke noge
Who try hide lags=u lazi su kratke noge.
iz inata=as perpesly hurt others
truth

Perth, Australia

#506513 Jan 16, 2014
now pokich kokich as cop bummm
see where sweet=who liked say sweety..don't call me please sweety you are not my sweety i am not your lover.
tweest=symbol
sweety
I am not you lover please be aware.

now
Who liked say oh sweet sausage?
egasusaces koga da da slusash=spay for listening..pedercich on fetercich..you don't liked male homosexuals don't you.
no but someone used that don't you as spy..
Please tell me how you call that within your department!!!

see many caracters
I am not interesting who?!
Its very easy find? who but you need know why?
we say why=zasto=otcash hoces oces neces ocesh morash=force=someone who victimaze or deadly killer.
now its morfo morash morfo=of;rom
http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/...

Who is liar?

now klinchi vinchi blinchi
blinchi=not see someone who is without eyes see heavy treatment against victims.

who as well why??????????

be good or else

-in your wounds hide me that your anger can past against me

who say
zalac i palac
hurt then say right
see sorrow then say good we fix

Shame on you!!!
you forget who is neglected
you choose deference
wicket as evil devil Robers and with temptations
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

be very careful
truth

Perth, Australia

#506514 Jan 16, 2014
truth

Perth, Australia

#506515 Jan 16, 2014
Who liked accuse?
Who liked strip off?

Who liked judged?

Christ be with us!
truth

Perth, Australia

#506516 Jan 16, 2014
Christ stay with us!
Christ stay with us!
Christ stay with us!

truth

Perth, Australia

#506517 Jan 16, 2014
in this city nothing exist

Liam

Chicago, IL

#506518 Jan 16, 2014
concerned in Brasil wrote:
<quoted text>
That's called conspiracy Christianity. Salvation evidently wasn't that important. The Lord let His Ministry immediately get it all wrong until the Bible was printed. You make yourself believe that huh?
One problem that stands out is: how come you say the evangelical fundamentals are restoring bible alone Christianity to the way it was in the first century. Yet, you also say the Roman Catholic Church was responsible for messing it all up. 313 AD is the earliest possible date you could argue that with. Before that, Rome was the biggest persecutor of Christianity. It doesn't add up. Are you afraid to say that Clement, Linus, Ignatius, Polycarp and other men who knew the Apostles, messed it up and NOT the "Roman" Catholic Church?
Also, if Bible alone was the will of the Lord, where is the list of books He gave us? Where is the list of books the Apostles gave us? You see the enormous problem with sola scripture, but you cling to it anyway. That means the Bible is your idol.
truth

Perth, Australia

#506519 Jan 16, 2014
how many time you kiss me trough this speech

many times

speak truth

why in this city nothing exist

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Stealing the Keys to Heaven (Aug '09) 4 hr QUITTNER May 25 2015 6
News St. Peter's overflows for historic day of 4 popes (Apr '14) Sat pazuzu 61
News United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) Sat Gee-Tee 9,391
News Pope Francis endorses Catholic climate petition May 23 Passing thru 8
News Philippines cardinal worked for peace with Muslims (Apr '14) May 22 KristoFMYsagun 10
News Francis expects short papacy May 21 ELIAS IBARRA 12
News Pope finds popularity and dissent at 2-year mark May 21 ELIAS IBARRA 10
More from around the web