Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 667948 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

Since: Sep 09

Surrey, Canada

#505062 Jan 8, 2014
I suggest that life for humans was not better before religion. as life was never without suffering. But at least humans didn't kill each other over who they believed offended gods. That troubled teaching took humans into insanity, driven by nothing more than superstition.

What a shame.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#505063 Jan 8, 2014
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Men wrote all the words in your anti-Semitic book known as the new testament ... that you ADORE!
Shame on YOU!
Do you believe that "Jesus" said the Jews were his enemies???"
That is what your church-fathers preached was based on truth.
Men who were divinely controlled to write what God wanted to have us to know.

“YESHUA IS LORD”

Since: Apr 07

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#505064 Jan 8, 2014
Understanding that there are THREE WORLD AND HEAVEN AGES.

http://www.theseason.org/topical/earth_ages.h...

The above link is a must read for believers of Gods word.
truth

Perth, Australia

#505065 Jan 8, 2014
you forget
god walking between people

i see someone too
o yeeeeeeeeee

i am not care
not to much
not any more
more anger coming toward me
more courage my things going be reality
then i will refuse who refuse me

it is written
Did I know you?

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#505066 Jan 8, 2014

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#505067 Jan 8, 2014
Working for the Lord wrote:
<quoted text> Thank you very much for saying what you did about the priests told you not to read the bible because it would drive you crazy. I believe what you said will be a big help in people knowing the truth of how the Catholic priests wanted people to just believe the priest . This truly shows the real side of what's been going on forever, and that's trying to prevent people from ever knowing the truth, and with this statement of yours is a big help, thanks.
My family did not have a Bible until I gave them one when I was about thirty. My family have been Catholics from "day-one"... When I bought the Bible for my parents, guess what!!!!!! I bought a KJV.....Why???? Because it was a beautiful Book and had great pictures!!!!!

I remember Mass being said in Latin.....I do not recall my parents reading this Bible.....nor any other....

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#505068 Jan 8, 2014

“GOD SO LOVED US”

Since: Aug 08

He Gave His SON,JESUS Christ

#505069 Jan 8, 2014
concerned in Brasil wrote:
<quoted text>
There are many June you need to take a break from the Keyboard.
Most LDS don't believe their Theology but love the Social Family Benifets.
That is the biggest reason most don't walk away in the RCC or LDS or Muslim Sects, they are not willing to pay the cost of lost family friends who will chastize them when they reject the false faith.
Its easier to think that all are wrong, everybody is lying and I'll play the game.
YOU know, just like you do.
When was it that you finally stepped on your concise enough that you could not hear its voice anymore, do you remeber when you gave in to the wide and broad road knowing you had crossed the line but wanted your sin more than the truth?
I think there are a few,posters,who have the words,programmed on a,single,key ...or ARE,programmed responses,and,posts,...the,and thing over and over ...no t just June .

Scrolling is great
truth

Perth, Australia

#505070 Jan 8, 2014
https://www.google.com.au/search...

baba Manda jajaraprodavala je jaja za pra;sak

ruke sebi

kakve imas one duge rukavice
see shote more

shuti jadan nebio

see slova on edge are as tiny=piramide
taj;ne para;mode
vidish stampana slova on edge ima ko mali symbol piramida

na mapi je u vodi
kad ta slova rastavish idje ko velika mapa sa inner secret in deep

ojli ru;kqavica
ojli ru;ka;vic;a
necemo kave nego p;ure pu;re
lipo cemo puru za;cin;it.to sa z;mara;ma i sa ma;$ro;om
nemoj da se om;a;k;n;e
mi;sa;j puru da ;ne;za;gori

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#505071 Jan 8, 2014
Tony17 wrote:
Understanding that there are THREE WORLD AND HEAVEN AGES.
http://www.theseason.org/topical/earth_ages.h...
The above link is a must read for believers of Gods word.
Wait a minute Tony.
What about "Ardi" and "Luci"? That evidence is real and tangible. Ardi being 4.4 million years old. We also have evidence of footprints in stone that can only be attributed to "modern" man by its very structure in that time period also. These are just a few of many.
I might have been willing to consider this hypothesis as just that, but the raw evidence is totally contrary to it right from the beginning.
I think Roger needs to reconsider his speculations, or reevaluate his evidence for such a hypothesis.

Location hidden

#505072 Jan 8, 2014
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Isaiah 45:7 ASV
American Standard Version
I form the light, and create darkness; I make peace, and create evil. I am Jehovah, that doeth all these things.
This is contrasting evil and peace..... same as it contrasts light and darkness...what are your definitions of peace and evil in that verse??

Location hidden

#505073 Jan 8, 2014
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Every ancient religion had places of torment for deceivers. You will be sure to fall into one or another of those fiery hells, as according to the all-knowing theologians, they are everywhere under the earth.
:)
My post was: Tell me Great Chief Who Sit on Rock with Tail Feather Hanging over Edge, who is calling who vipers......Quote: Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell?

Address my full post...if you are interested in a response...
marge

Leesburg, GA

#505074 Jan 8, 2014
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
My family did not have a Bible until I gave them one when I was about thirty. My family have been Catholics from "day-one"... When I bought the Bible for my parents, guess what!!!!!! I bought a KJV.....Why???? Because it was a beautiful Book and had great pictures!!!!!
I remember Mass being said in Latin.....I do not recall my parents reading this Bible.....nor any other....
Bless you!

Location hidden

#505075 Jan 8, 2014
Working for the Lord wrote:
Praise God when you feel good or bad.
And it shall come to pass, that the man's rod, whom I shall choose, shall blossom: and I will make to cease from me the murmurings of the children of Israel, whereby they murmur against you.

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#505076 Jan 8, 2014
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Wait a minute Tony.
What about "Ardi" and "Luci"? That evidence is real and tangible. Ardi being 4.4 million years old. We also have evidence of footprints in stone that can only be attributed to "modern" man by its very structure in that time period also. These are just a few of many.
I might have been willing to consider this hypothesis as just that, but the raw evidence is totally contrary to it right from the beginning.
I think Roger needs to reconsider his speculations, or reevaluate his evidence for such a hypothesis.
Check this out.

http://www.therain.org/studies/foot.html

“GOD SO LOVED US”

#505077 Jan 8, 2014
Liam wrote:
<quoted text>
The truth does matter. Thats why Jesus Christ wouldn't have waited until 1452 to publish the truth. Your on meth if you think people like you had access to a Bible before it was mass- printed. Nobody had it on their night stands..they went to Sunday Mass and heard the Gospel in a Catholic Church. The word of God was safeguarded thru the Church. You say they fell into apostasy because of the Roman Church and then the Bible had to be published so people like Luther, Calvin, Wesley and you could set everyone straight again?? That's called "conspiracy Christianity". Its a fantasy. How do you justify it? You pretend the Catholic Church murdered billions. Nice. Well, they did have a period of scoundrel Popes. But they did nothing to alter the word of God because they couldn't. They died and met their unpleasant fate. Meanwhile, people like Saint Francis of Assis were still proclaiming the truth.
If salvation is really that important. And knowing the truth is essential to getting there, then it couldn't have gone down like you claim. There had to be a clear, visible articulation of the truth. I believe the Catholic Church in the east and west accomplished this feat despite a period where the Devil brought down a few Popes. The Church survived. Jesus never promised that only perfect men would govern His Church here on earth. Nor did He remove free will, sin, and sinful impulses from the clergy.
Liam. No one,says,they had a bible,...they did have scripture,...yes,they preached,and,at some,point realized ...let's,leave,our experiences for posterity as,Jesus,May not be back before,we,die,...THIS,IS,TOO IMPORTANT TO LEAVE,NO RECORD,..the,post all s topics,wrote,to each other ...And,YES,copies ,of the words, of Paul and the, a apostles,CIRCULATED ..no not by Xerox ...as,you folks,like to say I'm saying ...each Church had its,letters,..portions,of old Testament a s,THRY had in the,past but now,NEW,SCRIPTURE,.

NO COUNCIL HAD TO TELL THEM the words,of the first Century BY THE,DISCIPLES,WERE IMPORTANT and worthy of study .

I know,you like to put down the,written word while calling the bible Catholic ...then again casting doubt on it ...it's,very confusing ...

DID A,COUNCIL OF THE EARLY CHURCH ....CHURCHES..........put the books,of scripture That WERE
ALREADY KNown and taught t from together yes .....

centuries,later the Roman Church declared itself in superiority with a,pope ....And a,schism was created ...

DID the Roman Catholic Church teach about JESUS,..of course ..

But SCRIPTURE was,present in every early CHURCH .....in many places,...in parts,..even fragments,...God inspired WORDS ....as,were the scrolls,of the Jews,...treasured ...just as,each scroll had by a,synagogue was,treasured ..THE JEWS...the FIRST FOLLOWERS believed in SCRIPTURE .......right from the inception of the CHURCH .....
marge

Leesburg, GA

#505078 Jan 8, 2014
in that they received the word with all readiness; or "who received", &c. which is a character, not of the Thessalonian Jews, as some think; though it is true of them that they received the word with joy of the Holy Ghost, and not as the word of man, but as the word of God, it coming to them not in word only, but in power,
truth

Perth, Australia

#505079 Jan 8, 2014
baba manda je pro;da;valja ja;ja za prasak=kasa prrp
http://biblehub.com/proverbs/19-1.htm

pride go before destruction
they say
eh who can

good people can discover others not..
ote male kvakice na stampanim slovima to su tajne mape

eh with pride they say who

pracka sinko moze sve
jedna stara vjestica me napala i rekla
ti si prava soc;ivica
socno lijepo i tocno describe perfection where

ko metak nemere m;is;t;it
mi tak nemarimo mnogo
ona;ko bas nice
ko basinica
ko bastini zemlju i more njegovo je
zvat ce se posjednicima
moje je porjeklo posjed za kojeg se govori od davnina
ko je po;sjed ima mu;dr;os;t
basin je ono sto lezi doli ali ce izaci na povrsinu i tu su pocivale stare c;ivi;lica;cije

moj otac me poslao dok smo isli u skolu
kupi c;ivi;ja 365 grama
pa c;ivi;j;e;ka 365 grama

niko nije znao za tajne mog oca i tako suplji kolaci su uvik suplji
a tajne su taj;ne

eh ako je od Boga
rekao je Otac mojdat cu ti
that time i have 100 marks
ohhhh
all year suplje kolace much more
why i asked my father its been to much money give to child
no oni mate djodjin se samo smjesio
shuti jadna nebila
ko bi dao toliko
jadno dijete nije znalo da je to bila glavna posta
see your pony post

civija ili brokva ili exer ili cavavli

seeeeeeeeeeee

c;vi.ja;ke su bile za sperplocu..$per;ploca=ba$in
doli na dnu gdje se nebi niko nadao da ce tako biti
to su male tajne projection

tako
onda smo mi djeca kuvali kolace od slova=we cook small crasti cake
as shape as alphabetic
you can put suger or ice
see in deep water is mulj

what deference between mulj and mur
mulj=sea grass mur=stamp as official document rights
kad to lipo stavish na ruku ili rukavicu dugu
onda ces viditi
kako se lopov moze zaustaviti
da se ovdje nashi otoci neprodaju
see that tropic capricon line
ohhhh
neko hoce ovaj komad p;jure

“GOD SO LOVED US”

#505080 Jan 8, 2014
concerned in Brasil wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol its got that bad for you that you can't refute evidence I produce for what I do think you now have have to make insults about me that would apply for what I might think. LOL ROFL
You have now entered the relam of a complete loser when it comes to debating.
Again whats with 1452 fixation?
There were10s of 1000s copies of the NT and OT books all over Europe kept in sercet so the RCC priests would not burn the holders of them at the stake for having non latin copies.
There were are literally thousands of Greek copies in the East and believers from all regions from 1st century AD till today who memorized them and made copies and they were lead and empowered by the Spirit to do so. It is God who preserves his word not man so he can not boast.
Men who boast they do and there sects do have never met the Holy Spirit or truly understand God is independent of us but we depend on him.
My apologies I assumed I was talking to someone who had encountered the Spirit and been filled with him.
You are still however with out excuse.
Exactly what I was,trying to say ..There was scripture ..NEW,AND OLD long before there was,a,whole book called a bible

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#505081 Jan 8, 2014
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Wait a minute Tony.
And this.

http://www.biblestudysite.com/1stage.htm

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News DeGeneres says her show is no place for anti-ga... 7 hr Rainbow Kid 331
News United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) 20 hr Married in 10,389
News Dr Zakir Naik invites Pope Benedict XVI for ope... (Oct '06) Jan 14 Serah 14,364
News 7 reasons why Friday the 13th is considered an ... Jan 14 True Christian wi... 3
News Women should breastfeed in church, Pope Francis... Jan 11 Jeremy 3
News Pope Francis Affirms Evolution and Big Bang Theory (Jul '15) Dec 30 Dogen 508
News Preview: The Pope's Choir Dec '16 KenJr26 1
More from around the web