Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 649837 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

marge

Leesburg, GA

#504430 Jan 5, 2014
June VanDerMark wrote:
Hades [N][E][S]
Greek term widely used to denote the deity of the underworld and the abode of the dead. The New Testament use of Hades (hades [a&/dh"]) builds on its Hebrew parallel, Sheol (se'ol), which was the preferred translation in the Septuagint.
http://www.biblestudytools.com/dictionaries/b...
well June that's what you agree to is be dead when you die, not worthy of eternal life, how depressing you won't repent, what else is there to say... May God bless You!

Since: Sep 09

Dawson Creek, Canada

#504431 Jan 5, 2014
Some people try to slide the theology by that a god gives rewards and a devil punishes.

But to use HONEST theology ... one would have to admit that a devil could not even exist without the all-powerful god's permission.

The theological god and the theological devil are "really" the best of buddies. They are the theological evil twins.

:)
LTM

Sutton, Canada

#504432 Jan 5, 2014
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
He's thrown the evil eye on me many times with warnings of what will happen to me if I don't believe as he believes.
And he was NOT referring to me going to heaven either.
:)
He told you what God said and what is written in the Bible.
I don't want anyone to go to hell , I want you to go to heaven June.
But you have your beliefs and your opinions and they are contrary to what God says will happen to those who are not believers.
Our job as believers is to warn you, that is what God asked us as believers to do.
Because He wants you in Heaven to June but it will have to be on His terms not yours and I think that is what is really irking you.
You know the old saying one bad apple will spoil the whole crop, well you get my meaning.
From what I have read in your post you have already tried to pursuade people on here, to think like you.
You know try to make them lose faith. Matt. 18:6-9 there is a warning for people like you in there. when we talk about God little ones it doesn't mean just children, to God we are all His children..
I have no hatred for you or catholic's or any protestant. to God its not about our religion its about our hearts and about our souls. He hates sin June He gave His son to die for all sin .
you have a very cantankouris spirit in you. You want to fight , your a warrior of sort but not for God.
Because a warrior for the Lords , weapon is the truth, prayer and our sword is the Bible.
Your lost June, your walking around in the dark so long you can't see the truth any more,
Darkness can't put out the light of God a little candle will fill every cornor of a dark room.
Some day I pray you wake up, but on this side of eternity June not the other side.
LTM

Sutton, Canada

#504434 Jan 5, 2014
marge wrote:
<quoted text>
well June that's what you agree to is be dead when you die, not worthy of eternal life, how depressing you won't repent, what else is there to say... May God bless You!
Hi Marge, How are you Hope your christmas was a good one. I have decide not to celebrate Chrstmas anymore, I will celebrate Christ but not the worlds Christmas.
I couldn't even walk in a mall people were spend thousands of dollars on big ticket items for their 10 year old kids. it was nuts.
We had a nice quite time lots of food laughter , I had no tree and no presents no one bought any no one was stressed out it was good.
Do you know no one drank, I don't know how many times I thanked God for that.
My son and daughter both cooked, the dinner I baked lots of goodies the kids were great about no gifts. My granddaughter in the states sent me a card she made herself and a braclet with John 3:16 on it . Best Christmas I have ever had.
When the kids were small I would make a cake for Jesus birthday, as the kids got older I stopped doing it I think I am going to do it again.
I know Dec 25 isn't Christ real birthday , but that is when people come together all over the world to celebrate it.
but this world can keep there money making christmas I want no part of it.
Happy New Year Marge Love you little sis God Bless you and your family.
marge

Leesburg, GA

#504435 Jan 5, 2014
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
You too Happy New,Year,.
Well lol she can't post a hidden link ...that's,why we use,private,messages,for that stuff ..And anything personal ...not too personal But like email etc ..
Great feature if you register ...they didn't have it like 5 years ago that I remember ..
PROGRESS,
It's funny the only one here who has my email is cowboy and my missing sister Karen, what does that tell you:)
truth

Perth, Australia

#504436 Jan 5, 2014
Rode vole zabe
sve rode imaju duge noge i dugi kljun
jedu sa kljunom ko stapi
only chinese food like that eat
why
oh oh oh
delikat.esen from frog as zabe
they say
'nema dzabe ni u stare babe'
deli.kat.esen as recept
only judges do that
how many they have every day ..what..i mean..nema dzabe ni u stare babe?
Did you see map?
kad majka stavi hranu na stol
onaj koji se najvishe masha za hranu koji hoce sve sebi..
see
na dvorovima bogatasa i velikana
se necasti da bi se najeli
its deceit food
then they observe
oni koji tapshe po ramenu
probaj sto necesh uzmi

tap.she
she can be he $he
Why?
Never put hand over people with great Authority!
Did you see who do that?
he for money..deceit..betray..history is full of betray as interest %
from whom?!
Jumper The Wise

Morgantown, KY

#504437 Jan 5, 2014
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, you were the one bragging about the positive aspect of your being spiritual rather than being religious.
I suggest that within the framework of theology ... your supposed spirit or soul didn't create itself ... did IT???
You might as well find another forum June.I've had dealings with that 'Seentheotherside' nut,and onced he gets on a thread its all childish bullcrap from then on.
truth

Perth, Australia

#504438 Jan 5, 2014
kesten is nuts too which grow up in jesen act.um
which color is there..
peceni kesteni se prodavaju uz zeljeznicku prugu onako na brzake
very chip
e jesen i esen delikatesen
see many recept people used yee used then abuse and betray
markulinar.keeeeeeeee
e to vam je jedna linija as hell kad se nesto peche
onako na brzake ko upuco upuco upuco
jer nema dzabe ni u stare babe

fra.roglichi su to koji rade za raeioudiche
ma nemoj
pa koliko vi imatte raeioud.icha
nesh ni grosha
see
who say that gred.ichi
a tako
vi ste partijci
e pa par.tite gdje ste p.osli svojim putem
al ne samnom
ko idje sirokim putem=wide way=jesus christ cry

ja idem po snjigu kishi i vjetru mokra u skolu onim malim putem
jer skola je skola
ko nauci tezinu trpnju i patnju
neche upast sa bandom u zlo

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#504439 Jan 5, 2014
marge wrote:
<quoted text>
It's funny the only one here who has my email is cowboy and my missing sister Karen, what does that tell you:)
marge, I DO NOT have your email address. I deleted your message to me not long after you sent it. I just came on so I don't know what youa re referring to at this time. I will go back some pages to find out what is going on.
marge

Leesburg, GA

#504440 Jan 5, 2014
outside it fees like -43F here,

We don't do Christmas like we use to either Ltm, we are growing like it says we should, so comforting is the Word that we are all together forgiven and learn to be more pleasing to the One who loved us first say by day, I love sharing this journey with you dear sis! All Glory to Him for loving us first!
marge

Leesburg, GA

#504441 Jan 5, 2014
Day by day we are made anew in HIM.

Location hidden

#504442 Jan 5, 2014
marge wrote:
<quoted text>
I went back several pages and I don't have a clue to what you are referring to, Marge and again, I don't have your email addy, with the attitude that you possess, I didn't want to talk to you again on email. and if I hadn't seen my name mentioned, I wouldn't have responded. this forum has Morphed into a muslim, arthistic piece of crap.
marge

Leesburg, GA

#504444 Jan 5, 2014
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>marge, I DO NOT have your email address. I deleted your message to me not long after you sent it. I just came on so I don't know what youa re referring to at this time. I will go back some pages to find out what is going on.
We figured out AGAPE Love comes from GOD alone don't you think?

Location hidden

#504445 Jan 5, 2014
marge wrote:
<quoted text>
We figured out AGAPE Love comes from GOD alone don't you think?
well, when you receive it let us know, all I have seen from you, is your biting satanic tongue

Location hidden

#504446 Jan 5, 2014
since marge doesn't wish to say why she lied about me having her email addy, goodbye.

I told her months ago that I deleted her.
truth

Perth, Australia

#504447 Jan 5, 2014
remuljine=outside appirence

see
my Father ordering nice lunch or reces time cake for me
where
I sit in conner near church on scaline=upstairs..there i been watch from very nice but looks old Lady.
Vry old fashin but nise comfortable and mature color deep clors.
Close look its very please find out its strange but very wise.
Very tall Lady!
Very wise!
She share my small lunch.
She have nice bag but old with beautiful deep color patern.
yee as small rusak
inside is nothing
is that shame
just peace of tiny bread
as natural cooking bread but so crasty
yee
nothing else
oh i say you are hungry
Could you imagine feed someone who is strange and share last money meal..my small pocket money from my Father.
I work very hard with him.
no no no we never take money for that
We share our destiny and hardship with him.
Its deference respect Father and Mother then any law which exist on this planet.

That Lady liked me!
How she know he is my Father?
First time when I sit near her.

see upstairs=up$t.air$
Did you notice I can notice?
i otpusti nama duge na$he
Is she he?
Who borro;wing?
Did I need have bor as tree for Christmas as celebrity?
truth

Perth, Australia

#504448 Jan 5, 2014
bitertankeshane

seeeeeeeeeeeeeee
niko nije bitanga
Who say that?
oni koji voli da bude tako

neko koje na mom mjestu

stolen name

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#504449 Jan 5, 2014
atemcowboy wrote:
since marge doesn't wish to say why she lied about me having her email addy, goodbye.
I told her months ago that I deleted her.
Happy new year cowboy!
truth

Perth, Australia

#504450 Jan 5, 2014
they looking for appirence
they will say here here where where whre there there there

they will come in my name
its not me

they reject

Did I know you?
noooooooooo
to know everything and everyone

never trust
deceivers and possessors

Why you need go where they been?

Location hidden

#504451 Jan 5, 2014
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Happy new year cowboy!
thanks BT and the same to you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News WND Anti-Vaxxer Promotion Update 7 hr friend 2
News Pope Francis: 'Trump is not Christian' 11 hr make Donald Drump... 47
News United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) Jul 20 I Jus Wanna Live ... 10,173
News Holding the left responsible (Sep '15) Jul 20 Crusader 4
News The 'Obamification' of Pope Francis (Sep '15) Jul 16 odG nDmdea yoHl r... 100
News Turkey disappointed with Pope's Armenian 'genoc... (Apr '15) Jul 14 Hasan Sasirmaz 32
News Pope says Church should ask forgiveness from ga... Jul 9 South Knox Hombre 10
More from around the web