Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

Full story: CBC News

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Comments (Page 24,324)

Showing posts 486,461 - 486,480 of530,162
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2014

Between mind control and conciseness as high level and delusion is big deference.
-it exist very law organization
-its exist very high organization
which can ruin every person or any family..
As organize very well can be great universe control not only global this planet or any one else.

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2014

June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
You didn't live back then.....
So it is impossible to "know" anything outside our personal empirical experiences ?

Interesting.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2014

Judged:

June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
You didn't live back then to know all the beliefs and actions of the people that practiced the osirian religion. As do all others you just pick what pleases your emotions FROM that ancient religion.
You believe you have superior knowledge, and I suggest that is a weakness in you ... NOT a strength.
What?
Now you think I am a believer in the Osirian religion?
YOU requested(chided) that I provide you with just! religion that did not include a "hell".
That is exactly what I did...and that according to the writings and symbols of the religion.
Even then you could not accept reality...and once again revert to trying to defame my person rather than admit the facts.
I don't believe I have any secret superior knowledge(as you falsely accuse me of saying-and I have corrected you several times about), but it is very obvious that I certainly am more informed about this subject than you. Your insistence on making a fool of yourself while trying to defame me is YOUR weakness-not mine.
Gods R Delusions but Mine

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2014

June VanDerMark wrote:
Wicca is a fluff-religion, where the devotees can believe almost anything. Some believe that a creator exists, but is beyond "knowing."
Well, if it is beyond knowing, then one can't know if it exists.
Religion is based on double-talk, and that is because it was and is based on nothing BUT fantasy.
Fantasy?

Not my God.

Ramen

Since: Sep 09

Prince George, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2014

Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
There was not even a "Job" or "bible" around yet in the Osirian religion. What you are seeing here is interpretations of the bible verses and stories someone is trying to infuse in making sales for a book. LOL!
You are really getting desperate using such worthless garbage as this aren't you?
I am posting other people's opinions. It's not my fault that you don't agree with those who have other religious beliefs.

I don't believe any of it is based on truth.
Gods R Delusions but Mine

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2014

June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
But the Osirian religion makes the self INTO a god. And THAT is also not good, because human nature is very self-oriented, and self can't BE aligned to purity or any semblance
of holiness, as that in itself is an illusion.
I suggest that the best teaching of all is to teach that we are animals that want the most comforts to come our way, and by trying to be a little less selfish and forget about striving to be perfect is the best for which we can hope.
That is too deep for most of us.

You torment us.

This is a good thing, because it allows us to show the quality and ethics of our religion in our replies to you.

People of the IMMORAL GOD (xians, muslims, jews) hate you for stating irrefutable truth.

The people of the MORAL GOD (me, fsm, etc) accept and understand you.

Ramen

Prince George, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2014

Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU requested(chided) that I provide you with just! religion that did not include a "hell".
That is exactly what I did
I haven't studied enough to know what they all believed, but rest assured if they believed they were enlightened and sure to be rewarded with bliss in an afterlife ... they also believed that others were doomed to suffer from deprivation of some sort.

Prince George, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2014

Gods R Delusions but Mine wrote:
<quoted text>
That is too deep for most of us.
You torment us.
This is a good thing, because it allows us to show the quality and ethics of our religion in our replies to you.
People of the IMMORAL GOD (xians, muslims, jews) hate you for stating irrefutable truth.
The people of the MORAL GOD (me, fsm, etc) accept and understand you.
Ramen
It seems that the osirians believed they WERE gods ... so I wonder if they believed that they created their selves, or if they believed that non-human animals were also "gods?"

Silly stuff in deed!

“Greatest Love”

Since: Aug 08

For His Creation

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2014

Judged:

Working for the Lord wrote:
Only One Is the True Church of Christ Many today believe that all churches are right. In other words, it does not really matter which church one goes to. They say,“God has saved people in all churches. It is up to the individual in each church to be sincere in his worship and accept Jesus as his personal Saviour.” They also say,“God has His children in all denominations. Therefore all churches are the same.” These statements are made by well know preachers,“pastors,” and members of various denominations. I want to answer this opinion from the Biblical point of view. I would also like to ask each reader to be open-minded. The Bible says:“To-day if ye shall hear his voice, Harden not your hearts, as in the provocation.”(Hebrews 3:15). What is a Church? Before the above opinions can be discussed, we must first know what the word “church” means.“Church” is a translation of the Greek word &#7952;&#9 54;&#954;& #955;&#951; &#963;&#94 3;&#945; (ekkl&#275;sia ). Greek is the language in which the New Testament was first written. &#7960;&#9 54;&#954;& #955;&#951; &#963;&#94 3;&#945; means “a called out assembly,”“a congregation.” It refers to God’s people who are called out of the world into fellowship with Him (I John 1:3; Acts 26:16-18; Colossians 1:13, I Peter 2:9-10). The church is God’s redeemed people (Acts 20:28; Titus 2:14; I Peter 1:18-19). It is a holy nation (I Peter 2:9). Members of the church are citizens of a heavenly kingdom (Colossians 1:13; Philippians 3:20-21). The church is part of God’s eternal purpose in Jesus Christ (Ephesians 3:8-11). When Jesus said:“I will build my church,” He meant to establish His redeemed people who would be a holy nation, citizens of his heavenly kingdom (Matthew 16:18). Since Jesus Christ Himself established His church, then no man on earth has a right to establish a church. Jesus said:“But he answered and said, Every plant which my heavenly Father planted not, shall be rooted up.”(Matthew 15:13). The Psalmist wrote:“Except Jehovah build the house, They labor in vain that build it”(Psalm 127:1). Where Can One Find Salvation? Since no man has a right to establish any church, it follows that only in the church which Jesus established is salvation to be found. Then Jesus promised,“I will build my church,” note that He was promising to build one church, not many. This one church began in Jerusalem on the first Pentecost day after His resurrection. Three thousand people heard the gospel. They believed and were baptized and the Lord added them to His church (Acts 2:36-38, 42, 47). Jesus Christ is the Saviour of His body, which is the church (Ephesians 1:22-23; 5:23).
One heart one soul to ONE Lord Jesus ..your RELIGION teaches that only it's,members,are saved ....
So no one singing to God with an instrument accompanies t. Is,EVER SAVED BY OUR LORD JESUS...And that's,only one foolish example ..

You cannot limit GOD ..
Do all churches,teach equally biblical truth ..most likely no.

Jesus gave NO complicated directions,...His,messAge,is clear and ..HE DID NOT SAY
NICODEMUS,join this,or that CHURCH....

GOD gIve HIS,ONLY SON AS,SACRIFICE ..we must be born again in our Spirit ..we SHOUKD also be baptized ..But we were born of WATER at birth ...the Spiritual reborn is,a,WORK OF GOD ..not a RELIGION
pollygraph

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2014

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Romans Final Front Tears

Prince George, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2014

Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't believe I have any secret superior knowledge.
Then why did you give me a back-handed "compliment" the other day indicating that I am "slowly learning knowledge."

For years now you have not only looked down on me, but on many others, that in your mentality you were and are (metaphorically stating) light-years ahead of us in the realm of knowledge.

Prince George, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2014

RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus gave NO complicated directions
That's right! The directions, according to the Catholic church fathers were straight forward. Jesus taught that Jews should be slayed as being enemies of GOD.

Wasn't that SWEET??? That is the basic-teaching of ALL the church fathers.

Religion is all based on lies.

Prince George, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2014

Osiris

Death and institution as god of the dead

Osiris "The God Of The Resurrection", rising from his bier.[20]
Plutarch and others have noted that the sacrifices to Osiris were "gloomy, solemn, and mournful..." (Isis and Osiris, 69) and that the great mystery festival, celebrated in two phases, began at Abydos on the 17th of Athyr[21](November 13) commemorating the death of the god, which was also the same day that grain was planted in the ground. "The death of the grain and the death of the god were one and the same: the cereal was identified with the god who came from heaven; he was the bread by which man lives. The resurrection of the god symbolized the rebirth of the grain." (Larson 17) The annual festival involved the construction of "Osiris Beds" formed in shape of Osiris, filled with soil and sown with seed.[22]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Osiris

Prince George, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2014

Judged:

Protestants keep preaching how the Catholics aren't following Jesus, as are the Protestants.

Without the Catholic religion there would BE no Protestant religion.

And without the Catholic religion there would BE no silly theology that a Jew named Jesus converted to the Protestant religion when Martin Luther left Catholicism to start his spiffy new religion.

You people are all being ridiculous!

Prince George, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2014

Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
That is exactly what I did
Here is the hell in the osirian religion.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>

At death a person faced judgment by a tribunal of forty-two divine judges. If they led a life in conformance with the precepts of the goddess Ma'at, who represented truth and right living, the person was welcomed into the kingdom of Osiris. If found guilty, the person was thrown to a "devourer" and didn't share in eternal life.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Osiris

Prince George, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2014

Judged:

Without the teaching of being devoured or tormented by demons in an afterlife, religion would not exist.

Since: Jul 08

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2014

Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
What little I afforded you is probably unfair...but I don't want your head to swell up too much.
The truth is, you are/ have been a sort of blessing at times...and I still owe you that shot of "light'n"...and I will see to it this year too!
I'm up for it.

Since: Jul 08

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2014

Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
Ask her to tell you why I did so.....
I don't care how you justify your dishonesty to yourself, dummy.

Prince George, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2014

The dirtiest trick used by any promoters of religion was committed by the Catholics.

To insinuate that a Jewish Rabbi preached Judaism his whole life, until he saw the LIGHT and turned away from Judaism as a vile religion, to in turn be baptized as a Catholic, had to be the worst skullduggery EVER committed in any religion.

And the Jews, century after century, by being tortured and put to death as Christ-killers paid the price for that enormous-sized LIE.

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2014

June VanDerMark wrote:
Without the teaching of being devoured or tormented by demons in an afterlife, religion would not exist.
It already does. We call it politics and philosophy.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 486,461 - 486,480 of530,162
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••