Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 683856 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

“GOD SO LOVED US”

Since: Aug 08

He Gave His SON,JESUS Christ

#503193 Dec 30, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
We believe in a book, which was revealed by Archangel Gabriel, coming from God to our prophet.
The source of knowledge is God, whose knowledge is infinitely superior to all human knowledge.
And be sure, Gospel of John was not written by John the Disciple of Jesus, ask your learned scholars.
Quran says "... They killed him not (i.e. Jesus) nor they crucified him (i.e. Jesus), it appeared to them so. Those who argue about it are full of doubt, with no certain knowledge but only conjecture to follow..." 4:157
Seeing the contradictions and discrepancies in the four "eye witness accounts" (i.e. four Gospels, all inspired by the same Holy Ghost).....the Quranic statement is 100 % correct.
There was no Crucifixion, so there was no Resurrection, the Risen Christ of Paul was but a hallucination of his own imagination.
You can believe your book...which your prophet SAYS, was inspired,by the Angel ...then he,went
In to kill people,in the name of your God .

Did Christians,kill in God's,name ..yes,.. But later on after MEN made His,teAchings,inktp a,RELIGION and tried to force belief

...BUT THAT IS,NOT WHAT JESUS,taught ..OR EVEN CLOSE,.He Said preach the,WORD to all nations,....their choice to believe or not ...LOVE your neighbor ..He,paid the price for our sins, on that Cross,....the,ONLY possible sacrifice .
HD,paid,for the sins of the,JEWS,
.THE SINS,OF Ishmael..the GENTILES,...And a eh o.live in the,earth ...

SORRY but I do not believe Gabriel appeared and told him to go out and conquer people to promote your religion ...I know,you do ..your belief is,yours,..mine is,mine,.

GOD BLESS,

“GOD SO LOVED US”

#503194 Dec 30, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Stone from the Tomb was rolled away (by whom?) so that Peter and John could get in?
This is hilarious!!
They heard their Lord and Master calling from inside the chamber "Hey, any of you, please get me out of this chamber, I (a God?) cannot get out myself...?
I think you do not know your own Gospel.....First one to discover empty tomb was Mary Magdalene and not Peter or John or James or Thomas, or Andrews or Philips!!
Oh come on..the,ANGELS can dictate,a book But can't move a,stone??'
And,JESUS,did,NOT need,them to do so ...he,was,gone ..the,stone,was,removed,..the, ANGEL ..Gabriel??', the,ANNUNCIATOR ??..said,HE,WAS,GONE,...YET,He was,seen with the holes,in His,Hands,in His,glorified,body by man people,

And many died because they saw,and,believed and,preached this,miracle ...those first generation Christians,...DIED rather than renounce,this,......not suicide bomber others,..But we're,hunted down and,KILLED for preaching what THEY SAW,..
MUQ

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#503196 Dec 30, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
You can believe your book...which your prophet SAYS, was inspired,by the Angel ...then he,went
In to kill people,in the name of your God .
Did Christians,kill in God's,name ..yes,.. But later on after MEN made His,teAchings,inktp a,RELIGION and tried to force belief
...BUT THAT IS,NOT WHAT JESUS,taught ..OR EVEN CLOSE,.He Said preach the,WORD to all nations,....their choice to believe or not ...LOVE your neighbor ..He,paid the price for our sins, on that Cross,....the,ONLY possible sacrifice .
HD,paid,for the sins of the,JEWS,
.THE SINS,OF Ishmael..the GENTILES,...And a eh o.live in the,earth ...
SORRY but I do not believe Gabriel appeared and told him to go out and conquer people to promote your religion ...I know,you do ..your belief is,yours,..mine is,mine,.
GOD BLESS,
You are getting emotional and incoherent all the time.

Control your emotions and write something which people can understand.

Our prophet was not the ONLY prophet that fought against the enemies of God, many prophets before him did the same case.

If Jesus did not chose to fight, it was ONLY because he could not get enough dedicated followers, the wars are a fact of life.

If the enemies of God do not allow that truth and message of God be preached on God' earth, the LAST RESORT is to take arms and fight back. This is most correct and practical way.

Jesus , while living on earth, did not preach to Non Jews , nor allowed his disciples to go to any one but "Lost sheep of house of Isreal".... the "supposed statement" to go out and preach to all nations is mentioned in last chapter of Matthew, and it is "after" his supposed resurrection... and it is of doubtful authority.

You can believe in anything you like, but do not say that this is what jesus taught to you. Do not claim on behalf of Jesus, which he did not sat or did.
truth

Perth, Australia

#503197 Dec 30, 2013
patrijarh is lowest line

they liked be biger then mother Mary

Almighty send angel
high in favor not to Magdalena
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
angel say to Mother
don't be afraid
marge

Leesburg, GA

#503198 Dec 30, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
We believe in a book, which was revealed by Archangel Gabriel, coming from God to our prophet.
The source of knowledge is God, whose knowledge is infinitely superior to all human knowledge.
And be sure, Gospel of John was not written by John the Disciple of Jesus, ask your learned scholars.
Quran says "... They killed him not (i.e. Jesus) nor they crucified him (i.e. Jesus), it appeared to them so. Those who argue about it are full of doubt, with no certain knowledge but only conjecture to follow..." 4:157
Seeing the contradictions and discrepancies in the four "eye witness accounts" (i.e. four Gospels, all inspired by the same Holy Ghost).....the Quranic statement is 100 % correct.
There was no Crucifixion, so there was no Resurrection, the Risen Christ of Paul was but a hallucination of his own imagination.
One cannot see or understand God until he is born a new person other than his birth as a baby.

Call on God to show you the way, if you see Jesus you are saved forever.
truth

Perth, Australia

#503199 Dec 30, 2013
Who told you that Magdalena see Lord on graveyard?

He is been risen!
marge

Leesburg, GA

#503200 Dec 30, 2013
And you'll be a new person Mug, knowing 100% your right with God.
truth

Perth, Australia

#503201 Dec 30, 2013
People have faith even if not see.
Chess

Columbus, OH

#503202 Dec 30, 2013
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
Show me an icon or figure representing me on the Internet forum....show me your authorization issued by Oxford University Press for using its info.......
Copyright © 2013 Oxford University Press. All rights reserved | Privacy policy and legal notice | Credits | Browse dictionary | About | Subscriber services | What's new | Contact us
British & World version | US Version | Versión en español
Lying Snake....
My authorization is in the copyright law.

It's called "fair use".

Google it, dummy.

The fact that you use a generic avatar under the pseudonym Oxbow is apropos. It is indicative of the vacuousness of your moral bearings.

It is nevertheless an avatar representing you.

Thief.
marge

Leesburg, GA

#503203 Dec 30, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
The belligerence of your tone, itself shows that you are on loosing side.
If you resort to name calling, use swear and hate words .... shows that you are lacking on the argument side.
The four "eye witness" could not agree of what "Sign was placed on cross" or what were the "dieing words of Jesus".....
A defense lawyer could prick these "eye witness accounts" into shreds.
None of these records are from eyewitness, only based on hear say.
Do not flame up, fight logic with logic.
Unless you know Jesus and his Spirit lives inside you, You cannot know your right with God.

Can you honestly say your right with God?
marge

Leesburg, GA

#503204 Dec 30, 2013
Hey,

I'm thinking the offspring of Ishmael is the others that might come along, since us Christians are Jews at heart and the Jews are Christians at heart, right, maybe?
MUQ

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#503205 Dec 30, 2013
marge wrote:
<quoted text>
One cannot see or understand God until he is born a new person other than his birth as a baby.
Call on God to show you the way, if you see Jesus you are saved forever.
I think you are still a new born baby!!

In which year you were reborn as a Baby
MUQ

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#503206 Dec 30, 2013
marge wrote:
Hey,
I'm thinking the offspring of Ishmael is the others that might come along, since us Christians are Jews at heart and the Jews are Christians at heart, right, maybe?
This is a Real Baby talk!!

Christians are Jews by heart and Jews are Christians by heart!!

Then where are Christians who are Christians by heart and Jews who are Jews by heart?

Want to go and preach to Jews and suffer the same fate as your Lord and Master?

How dumb these "Born again s" can be, is becoming clear now!!

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#503207 Dec 31, 2013
Chess wrote:
<quoted text>
My authorization is in the copyright law.
It's called "fair use".
Google it, dummy.
The fact that you use a generic avatar under the pseudonym Oxbow is apropos. It is indicative of the vacuousness of your moral bearings.
It is nevertheless an avatar representing you.
Thief.
"The fact that you use a generic avatar under the pseudonym Oxbow is apropos. It is indicative of the vacuousness of your moral bearings."

The most dumbest words I have ever seen on this forum!!!! Every soul on this forum uses a "log-0n" name....that does not make anyone "vacuousness of their moral bearings."

At one point I thought I was talking with a smart being....you are a nut case...beyond moronic...
MUQ

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#503208 Dec 31, 2013
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
"The fact that you use a generic avatar under the pseudonym Oxbow is apropos. It is indicative of the vacuousness of your moral bearings."
The most dumbest words I have ever seen on this forum!!!! Every soul on this forum uses a "log-0n" name....that does not make anyone "vacuousness of their moral bearings."
At one point I thought I was talking with a smart being....you are a nut case...beyond moronic...
Those who use "duplicate name" to confuse people or pick up a "Qualitative Name" ....does show the moral bearing.

You cannot make a general rule about that.

PS:

This has no bearing on the level of "intelligent discussion" you two bozos are having with each other!!

Please carry on.
Chess

Columbus, OH

#503209 Dec 31, 2013
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
You're pretending.

Thief.
truth

Perth, Australia

#503210 Dec 31, 2013
don't respect corrupt law
neverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr r
history is full of betray and set up on most evil way..

byyyyyyyyyyyyyy
truth

Perth, Australia

#503211 Dec 31, 2013
new silky smooth skin
they liked died but can't
open wounds
yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
very please see
not nice see
just know whats will be come..
yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

“GOD SO LOVED US”

#503212 Dec 31, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
You are getting emotional and incoherent all the time.
Control your emotions and write something which people can understand.
Our prophet was not the ONLY prophet that fought against the enemies of God, many prophets before him did the same case.
If Jesus did not chose to fight, it was ONLY because he could not get enough dedicated followers, the wars are a fact of life.
If the enemies of God do not allow that truth and message of God be preached on God' earth, the LAST RESORT is to take arms and fight back. This is most correct and practical way.
Jesus , while living on earth, did not preach to Non Jews , nor allowed his disciples to go to any one but "Lost sheep of house of Isreal".... the "supposed statement" to go out and preach to all nations is mentioned in last chapter of Matthew, and it is "after" his supposed resurrection... and it is of doubtful authority.
You can believe in anything you like, but do not say that this is what jesus taught to you. Do not claim on behalf of Jesus, which he did not sat or did.
We,have 'the,word,of those who knew Him as to what He said...his,message was,one of peace..not war,..

You choose, other words to believe ..that's,your right ..yet you come to a,mostly Christian forum to sow the,words,of your prophet ..not God's,word,.

We,can and have chosen whom.we will believe....PEACE,..And love IS,AN EMOTION.

Peace to you
truth

Joondanna, Australia

#503213 Dec 31, 2013
nobody care
nooooooooooooooooo
not me
it is written
liars from bigining

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'That's all he wanted': Spicer, a devout Cathol... Sat seemoregood 1
News The pope praised him for providing for his pare... Jul 19 Laredo 3
News Boston cardinal, Jewish leaders have Holocaust ... (Feb '09) Jul 19 Dhimmi Democrat 33
News United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) Jul 18 Married in 10,571
News Paul Is No Inventor of Christianity, Says Pope (Sep '08) Jul 16 True Christian wi... 77
News Editorial: The Vatican's Failure in the Abuse S... Jul 13 seemoregood 1
News In Defense of Free Speech in the United States (May '15) Jul 11 Muslim lives don_... 6
More from around the web