Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 646390 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#502857 Dec 29, 2013
atemcowboy wrote:
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>and neither is your accuser. he is calling a spade, a [email protected]
You don't understand English???? Quote: Why would they....am not currently discussing Christianity!!!!!
am not : present tense.
he also was talking about "present" when he called you for what you are.lol
You don't understand English???? Quote: Why would they....am not currently discussing Christianity!!!!!

Location hidden

#502858 Dec 29, 2013
Chess wrote:
<quoted text>
Got the sense you're on a train wreck, son?
You are.
You don't understand English???!!! Quote: Why would they....am not currently discussing Christianity!!!!!

Location hidden

#502859 Dec 29, 2013
Chess wrote:
<quoted text>
You're dumber than a bag of beans, boy.
You need help in the art of saving-face!!!!

Location hidden

#502860 Dec 29, 2013
Chess wrote:
<quoted text>
Plagiarism is an act of omission, not commission.
Thief.
You can't because I never did....snake...liar.
truth

Wembley, Australia

#502861 Dec 29, 2013
read Amos 2
Who are you that you say not prophesy?
truth

Wembley, Australia

#502862 Dec 29, 2013
1 Corinthians 9;14
spread good news..Jesus Christ
Chess

Columbus, OH

#502863 Dec 29, 2013
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't because I never did....snake...liar.
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
You need help in the art of saving-face!!!!
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't understand English???!!! Quote: Why would they....am not currently discussing Christianity!!!!!
You're in denial, thief.

Since: Sep 09

Prince George, Canada

#502864 Dec 29, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Remember when they asked that leader ..who the press,was,fawning over ..akmajinadab...if there were,gay people in IRAN
He say NO..
of course,they most likely kill.them so maybe he,was,right ..who knows??
Yet you are EAGER to ignore the fact that Christians put homosexuals who had consensual relationships to death as god-offenders until the laws finally changed to allow homosexuals to live.

People in religion used and still use their religions to verbally and physically brutalize other humans.

There is nothing glorious ABOUT religion whatsoever ... and that includes YOUR religion.

Prince George, Canada

#502865 Dec 29, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Why you are horrified that some day will come when you have to obey the laws of Islam?
That would be the day when you will walk closer to your Creator than you ever have!!
That would be the day, when the whole humanity will be united in worshipping their creator.
All ancient religions taught and still teach that the gods "demand" to be worshipped.

Worship must be earned, and the gods of all religions are depicted in imagination as vile dictators, as were and are their human-creators.

Prince George, Canada

#502866 Dec 29, 2013
Orville wrote:
<quoted text>
If a man goes to anything outsode of Christ, that man is eternally doomed. And your scenario is very likely. Islam and the Vatican.
To believe that your own religion is truth, makes you want to impose that religion on others as being based on truth.

That is the huge problem with all devout believers that are certain they know the one and only truth.

The attitude has been and still is ... "Take my word for it ... or I will kill you for daring to offend MY God!"

Prince George, Canada

#502867 Dec 29, 2013
Suffering of all animals is a fact, and I suggest that no creator existed or exists to have had any part in suffering.

Suffering of the ancients is what created fear-filled religion, as there was no science available to explain disease and natural weather-associated catastrophes.

Now we understand that parasites exist and that explains disease ... and that tsunamis are caused by upheavals in the earth.

If we don't stop entertaining these old myths, we can never go beyond them to teach children that as do other animals, we live and die, and that suffering is part of our natural lives.

If by chance awareness continues after our physical bodies die, I suggest that it is because of what we yet don't understand as being of a natural cause. But I certainly will not entertain the notion that in a supposed hereafter, some "souls" will spend eternity in bliss and others in torment ... as that notion is religious over-stated and over-estimated human-created hyperbole.

Prince George, Canada

#502868 Dec 29, 2013
This type of phenomenon would have frightened the ancients out of their skins, as they had no clue about why these things were happening to "them." I suggest they no-doubt would have taken everything as a personal assault from the gods as being certain that they were punished for bad human behavior.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >

From the book “Weather Lore,” Reader’s Digest, Published 2007, comes the following…

The Rain of Mud

Rain can assume a variety of forms—and colors. Take, for instance, the phenomenon of blood rain. The Roman historian Livy (59 B.C—A.D. 17) and the Greek writer Plutarch (c.A.D. 45—125) both wrote of blood rain falling on Rome on different occasions—never a good sign. St. Gregory of Tours noted that “real blood from a cloud” fell over Paris around A.D. 582. There have been other sightings, but most of those can probably be attributed to large accumulations of red dust, possibly gathered by the wind from deserts, lifted into the atmosphere, and then deposited far away.

“GOD SO LOVED US”

Since: Aug 08

He Gave His SON,JESUS Christ

#502869 Dec 29, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet you are EAGER to ignore the fact that Christians put homosexuals who had consensual relationships to death as god-offenders until the laws finally changed to allow homosexuals to live.
People in religion used and still use their religions to verbally and physically brutalize other humans.
There is nothing glorious ABOUT religion whatsoever ... and that includes YOUR religion.
It has been against the LAW,..TO MURDER anyone in this country since I've been alive,.
There are bad people ....kkk comes,to mind that use murder and God or whatever in the same breath ...THAT DOES NOT MEAN GOD APPROVES......nor do the majority of hose so believe in Him ...

YOU KEEP USING THE ACTIONS,OF PEOPLE ....to accuse God in your mind ...And on here ...You dislike Christian d,...or Jews or Muslims,..whatever subject you are on at the moment or whatever thread you are posting on.....We get that ....people and ...believers are. bad ..

Atheists have a great moral code or whatever today's,message,is,...

GOD IS NOT a,person ...HE DORS NOT BELONG TO A,RELIGION...
HE created us and exists whether you folks believe in Him or not .

I sincerely wish you could just open your heart and mind ....call on Jesus,to cast out all of your doubts and see what happens in your heart..June ..

YOU DO NOT HAVE TO JOIN A,RELIGIIN OR EVEN ASSOCIATE WITH CHRISTIANS,..TO BELIEVE ..
it's,all between you and HIM.

GOD BLESS you ..

Prince George, Canada

#502870 Dec 29, 2013
The ancients believed that volcanoes were and ARE entrances to hell. Because they were certain that the gods needed human sacrifices, they threw life humans into the flames.

Fear of being punished by gods, drove many people to commit insane behavior!
truth

Wembley, Australia

#502871 Dec 29, 2013
no i never been in vatican or israel or any muslim country..
i am not traveler..no

now you accuse me without any reason..why..

I am sorry if I can't understood you fully!

Now..God is not killer.
God is Creator.

Prince George, Canada

#502872 Dec 29, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
It has been against the LAW,..TO MURDER anyone in this country since I've been alive,.
There are bad people ....kkk comes,to mind that use murder and God or whatever in the same breath ...THAT DOES NOT MEAN GOD APPROVES......nor do the majority of hose so believe in Him ...
YOU KEEP USING THE ACTIONS,OF PEOPLE ....to accuse God in your mind ...And on here ...You dislike Christian d,...or Jews or Muslims,..whatever subject you are on at the moment or whatever thread you are posting on.....We get that ....people and ...believers are. bad ..
Atheists have a great moral code or whatever today's,message,is,...
GOD IS NOT a,person ...HE DORS NOT BELONG TO A,RELIGION...
HE created us and exists whether you folks believe in Him or not .
I sincerely wish you could just open your heart and mind ....call on Jesus,to cast out all of your doubts and see what happens in your heart..June ..
YOU DO NOT HAVE TO JOIN A,RELIGIIN OR EVEN ASSOCIATE WITH CHRISTIANS,..TO BELIEVE ..
it's,all between you and HIM.
GOD BLESS you ..
I suggest that you stop preaching your silly sermons.

Just because you believe a god finds YOU irresistible because you grovel ... doesn't mean that what you believe is based on truth.

Prince George, Canada

#502873 Dec 29, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
GOD BLESS you ..
The fact of the "matter" IS ... you ONLY believe the god will bless me, is I believe as YOU believe ... which is of the mentality of little school-children.

Prince George, Canada

#502874 Dec 29, 2013
Imagine being an ancient hairy cave-man and having this experience.

No doubt, they would have believed that the gods were angry for one or another "reason."
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >

From the book “Weather Lore,” Reader’s Digest, Published 2007, comes the following…

Tornadoes

Parts of England have witnessed rainfalls of snails, and the United States has been struck by falls of eels. There have been many documented cases of frogs, spiders, and snakes dropping down from the sky. Several “fish storms” have been reported in Australia. In India, fish weighing up to eight pounds each (3.6 kg) came down from the sky.

Prince George, Canada

#502875 Dec 29, 2013
Superstition created religion.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >

Wind

Whirlwinds are caused by the devil.

The belief that whirlwinds are the work of the devil, a belief once held in Iran, refers to the effect of the spring winds in that country.

Prince George, Canada

#502876 Dec 29, 2013
Most people stuck in religion believe that the creator punishes humans for choosing to fall short of the god's "expectations."

When I ask why non-human animals (that never offended the supposed creator) suffer horrible pain ... those in religion clam-up and hide in their supposed "holy books" ... as they have nothing more to preach on THAT subject.

Wake up people ... or not. It's your choice.

To believe that you HONOR a god of such cruelty, is NOT worship. It is fear that if you don't force your selves TO worship, you will indeed be punished BY the cruel god!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) Fri Crazy 10,159
News John Paul II College of Davao (Dec '07) Jun 20 tine 673
News Milwaukee Rising: Looking for the city's most u... Jun 20 Tom 2
News Pope names new papal nuncio to the United States Jun 1 Michael 7
News Pope's zero tolerance for pedophiles faces test... (Mar '15) May 27 Gods r Delusions ... 4
News Pope Francis eases way for divorced Catholics w... May 27 truth 54
News Pope Francis meets top Sunni cleric May '16 Bullet Proof Pope 1
More from around the web