Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 665445 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

Since: Sep 09

Williams Lake, Canada

#502820 Dec 28, 2013
Jumper The Wise wrote:
<quoted text>Do you really want to know What I think every time I read your comments?
It never stopped you before.

At any rate, I've been called more vile names by the devout religionists than I can remember.

Williams Lake, Canada

#502821 Dec 28, 2013
Chess wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know about her, but I do.
Even if Jumper stated something nice about me (which has never occurred by the way) would you then want to read it???

:)
Chess

Columbus, OH

#502822 Dec 28, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Even if Jumper stated something nice about me (which has never occurred by the way) would you then want to read it???
Of course not.

Williams Lake, Canada

#502823 Dec 28, 2013
Jumper The Wise wrote:
<quoted text>You over did yourself!
Well ... to be registered on Topix is about as high up as I can go to be special.

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#502824 Dec 28, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Someone was using my name to post lies. But I guess that doesn't bother you.
I read that disclaimer after I posted. check the board. your disclaimer came after I responded to jumper.

but it changes nothing, YOU STILL ARE AS EVIL AS hitler

Williams Lake, Canada

#502825 Dec 28, 2013
From the book “AMERICA ALONE … THE END OF THE WORLD AS WE KNOW IT”… BY MARK STEYN

In 2002, I asked a Muslim in Paris why Islam was the fastest growing religion in the West. He said four out of five converts in Europe were women, positing there from that, aside from spousal conversions, significant numbers of Western females found the feminist notion of womanhood degrading and unworthy. Whether or not that’s true, I was startled in successive weeks to hear from Dutch and English acquaintances that they’ve begun going out “covered.” The Dutch lady lives in a rough part of Amsterdam and says when you’re on the street in Islamic garb, the Muslim men smile at you respectfully instead of jeering at you as an infidel whore. The English lady lives in a swank part of London but says pretty much the same thing. Both felt there was not just a physical but a psychological security in being dressed Muslim. They’re not “reverts,” but, at least for the purposes of padding the public space, they’re passing for Muslim. And as more of the public space becomes Muslim it will seem more and more comfortable to do that.

Williams Lake, Canada

#502826 Dec 28, 2013
From the book “AMERICA ALONE … THE END OF THE WORLD AS WE KNOW IT”… BY MARK STEYN

“We’re the ones who will change you,” Norwegian imam Mullah Drekar told the Oslo newspaper Dagladet in 2006.“Just look at the development within Europe, where the number of Muslims is expanding like mosquitoes. Every Western woman in the EU is producing an average of 1.4 children. Every Muslim woman in the same countries is producing 3.5 children.” As he summed it up:“Our way of thinking will prove more powerful than yours.”

Since: Nov 12

Sacramento, CA

#502827 Dec 28, 2013
Indian-Chief wrote:
The idea that a God, who created man in his own image, would approve of men killing each other. Why are the religious so violent and willing to kill other men that are God's creation? They create dogma that God gives them permission and even commands to kill each other. How illogical does one have to be to buy such a bill of goods.
Take that question back to your violent tribal history.

Williams Lake, Canada

#502828 Dec 28, 2013
Religious freedom to one group is religious slavery to another.

Some day Muslims may rule, and we will have to abide by their rules, and that will include the pope and his entourage.

It seems that in religion, what goes around comes around, and it's often not anything GOOD!

“GOD SO LOVED US”

Since: Aug 08

He Gave His SON,JESUS Christ

#502830 Dec 28, 2013
Anthony MN wrote:
<quoted text>
Monkeys can read too, and like you they just don't understand what they're reading.
Remember when they asked that leader ..who the press,was,fawning over ..akmajinadab...if there were,gay people in IRAN

He say NO..

of course,they most likely kill.them so maybe he,was,right ..who knows??
LTM

Longlac, Canada

#502831 Dec 28, 2013
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>since Peter said that he was writing from Babylon, I don't wish to discredit him like you catholics do by calling him a liar.(SO I KNOW WHAT HE MEANT)
AND SINCE JESUS TOLD JOHN THAT HE WAS GOING TO DESTROY THAT CITY BECAUSE OF ITS IDOLATRY, I HAVE FOUND GOD TO KEEP HIS PROMISE AT ALL TIMES.
and he gave people like you fair warning almost 2000 years ago. leave or be destroyed, it is your choice , and since He said that He would destroy it, don't think for a minute that you will escape that destruction either. your hope is in the pope. but the Hope for Salvation to the Christian is only in His blood not some piece of moldy grain that some day is flushed into the sewer where it belongs.
and Yeah, I need the Bible it is my food, a food that keeps us fed and contented, something that sustains us, not something that flows into the sewer.
AMEN .
marge

Leesburg, GA

#502832 Dec 28, 2013
68 Simon Peter answered him,“Lord, to whom shall we go? You have the words of eternal life; 69 and we have believed, and have come to know, that you are the Holy One of God.” 7

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#502833 Dec 28, 2013
Chess wrote:
<quoted text>
Neither did Doris Kerns Goodwin.
Thief.
You can't because I never did....snake...liar.

Location hidden

#502834 Dec 28, 2013
Chess wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, here's one right here -- along with my response to it:
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TV910R5...
You realize you're only fooling yourself, right?
Thief.
You are an idiot!!!! Same as ant....

Your words: First, you swiped much of the above post from here:

http://www.copyrightwebsite.com/Info/PublicDo ...

http://www.copyrightwebsite.com/Info/PublicDo... not "another author"...Its a URL!!!!
Cisco Kid

United States

#502835 Dec 28, 2013
marge wrote:
68 Simon Peter answered him,“Lord, to whom shall we go? You have the words of eternal life; 69 and we have believed, and have come to know, that you are the Holy One of God.” 7
YES!
That's when The Catholic Church was etched in stone by Jesus.

You are coming to believe, marge!......... Praise God!

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#502836 Dec 28, 2013
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't because I never did....snake...liar.
look back and you will realize something.

NOT ONE CHRISTIAN HAS COME TO SUPPORT YOU. you have reaped what you have sown.

you have trampled on us by your assaults and now we have left you out to fend for yourself.
karen

West Mifflin, PA

#502837 Dec 28, 2013
catholic priests should be married and quit fudge packing the alter boys

Location hidden

#502838 Dec 28, 2013
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>look back and you will realize something.
NOT ONE CHRISTIAN HAS COME TO SUPPORT YOU. you have reaped what you have sown.
you have trampled on us by your assaults and now we have left you out to fend for yourself.
Why would they....am not currently discussing Christianity!!!!!
truth

Perth, Australia

#502839 Dec 28, 2013
-they have to be as shepherd with sandals..yeeee
-as spiritual and bread leaders not belong any political organization or clubs
-they have to be heailers not say black masses one died or divorce
-they have to be advisers with wisdom not krivokletnic translade or wrong juidgment..

-Jesus Christ not judge anyone no

-they have to be helpers not drivers around with modern cars and story

-conversion with believers have to stay in secrets not belong to public
less for any laud story publicly
-advisers with wisdom not critical
MUQ

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#502840 Dec 28, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
Religious freedom to one group is religious slavery to another.
Some day Muslims may rule, and we will have to abide by their rules, and that will include the pope and his entourage.
It seems that in religion, what goes around comes around, and it's often not anything GOOD!
Why you are horrified that some day will come when you have to obey the laws of Islam?

That would be the day when you will walk closer to your Creator than you ever have!!

That would be the day, when the whole humanity will be united in worshipping their creator.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Catholic schools being closed at alarming rate (Apr '08) 14 hr stfu 159
News Pope Francis's Visit to Turkey Embroiled in Par... (Dec '14) Dec 3 Azat 2
News As election nears, Pope Francis warns against f... Dec 1 Communist In A Dress 20
News Region's Catholic bishop welcomes Pope's stance... Nov 30 Cops are degenerates 35
News Franklin Graham rebuts pope on Islam: - This is... Nov 29 narako 2
News Free Presbyterians 'will protest' Pope's visit Nov 29 narako 1
News United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) Nov 29 Married in 10,375
More from around the web