Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 688559 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

socci

Plattsburg, MO

#502255 Dec 25, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
Superstition always goes to the darkest places of the mind of fear-filled believers ... grasps at evil images and points OUTWARD! Christianity stole the number 666 from religion that came long before Christianity.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>>
She led him to a nearby museum where she showed him a seventh-century BCE mortuary stele known as the Stele of Ankh-ef-en-Khonsu (Crowley later termed it the "Stele of Revealing"); Crowley was astounded, for the exhibit's number was 666, the number of the beast in Christian belief.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aleister_Crowley

Notice it says the EXHIBIT's number was 666 not the 7th century BC stele. As if you can believe anything from Crowley anyway.

The origin of the 666 does predate Rome but is also found all over Rome including the name 'vicar of christ' in Latin = 666

666 has been the number total of the gods of Babylon then transferred to Rome. Babylon's priests wore an amulet
www.666numberofthebeast.com

There are many more identifiers in the Bible of the beast at Rome. If it were 666 alone this would just be interesting but nothing conclusive.
Chess Jurist

Columbus, OH

#502256 Dec 25, 2013
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
Go find an other rock...coil up and stop hissing....
Don't get angry, thief; get honest.
truth

Perth, Australia

#502257 Dec 25, 2013
-its exist very low organization
-its exist very high organization
to ruin every person and every family

its written
all demons and angels will fall

Can demons deceived or posses that someone become thief?
yes
-its hardest sin or error who send them

Are you become victim of that sort of accusation?
Did you been ever judged what others set up?

Real Creator is Almighty visible and not visible things.

What ever others ad its going remove from them.

Never judged others if you did not know why is like that!

Never judged others of appearing!!!

Real Creator know who set up wrong doing to whom as well why!!!

“GOD SO LOVED US”

Since: Aug 08

He Gave His SON,JESUS Christ

#502258 Dec 25, 2013
Peace and Joy be with all on this Christmas Day
tanftx

Texarkana, TX

#502259 Dec 25, 2013
the Roman Catholic church needs to terminate pedophile priests instead of side-stepping the issue. the newest Pope seems to be on a good reformation movement. if he would just add this sensible governing law to his restoration, then that would be the final winning decision that symbolizes a respect worthy career.

“GOD SO LOVED US”

#502260 Dec 25, 2013
What ever your faith nice message from.the Pope ..
http://www.cnn.com/2013/12/24/world/europe/po...

“GOD SO LOVED US”

#502262 Dec 25, 2013
Just heard this,sung o. FOX N FRIENDS..beautiful song for all denominations,..,

She knew,..something ...But I'm sure could not or had not Bern given to know everything ..or it
WOUKD have over shadowed their whole,lives .
Even JESUS,did not get specific with the apostles,till the end
June VanDerMark

Since: Sep 09

Quesnel, Canada

#502263 Dec 25, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
Beliefs based on honesty and reality are far superior to those based in deceit and ignorant fantasies. Christianity is based on 1700 years of lies, ignorance and hatred. Yes, my own beliefs and yours as well are far superior to that.
Don't you think your own beliefs are better than that of most Christians ?
When I was under the spell of religion, my beliefs were based on honesty. And now that I am out from under the spell of religion, my beliefs are still based on honesty.

However. I never argued that my beliefs were right when I was in religion. I simply stated at all times that what I believed was my "concept" of truth.

I used to have a habit of writing "Just my belief" at the bottom of each post, until that also irritated readers and other posters, and I stopped that habit.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>

con·cept

noun

noun: concept; plural noun: concepts

an abstract idea; a general notion.

https://www.google.ca/#q=concept+definition
June VanDerMark

Quesnel, Canada

#502264 Dec 25, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
I do not know that Jews INVENTED concept of Monotheism?
What is your definition of a Jew any way?
They must have, because at one time Jews were polytheists, believing in multiple gods.

My definition of religious Jews is that they are faithful to Judaism. And being that "within the theology" Jesus was planted in the womb of a mother who was Jewish by an ultra Religious Jewish father whose name was created as Elohim by the monotheistic religious Jews ... it follows that "within common sense philosophy Jesus would have been a religious Jew that before he died betrayed the will of his own father to wander away and play in the river Jordon with the Catholics and become baptized by the Catholic SAINT John the Baptist, who by the way in the old testament was also a devout religious JEW faithful to Judaism.

All the Jews in the testaments were made out to be religious ... or they would NOT BE in the testaments at all.

In order to start their new religion, and to make it a "success" ... the ex-Jew Catholic church-fathers had to convince others that Jesus ALSO turned his back on Judaism because he saw a new light at the end of the tunnel, and that light was based on Catholicism as the only truth on earth.
June VanDerMark

Quesnel, Canada

#502265 Dec 25, 2013
socci wrote:
<quoted text>
Notice it says the EXHIBIT's number was 666 not the 7th century BC stele. As if you can believe anything from Crowley anyway.
The origin of the 666 does predate Rome but is also found all over Rome including the name 'vicar of christ' in Latin = 666
666 has been the number total of the gods of Babylon then transferred to Rome. Babylon's priests wore an amulet
There are many more identifiers in the Bible of the beast at Rome. If it were 666 alone this would just be interesting but nothing conclusive.
Christians vilified everything of Judaism possible to create the idea that Judaism was evil from the devil and Catholicism was holy from the no-name-converted-to-Catholici sm "God."
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>

Ask the Rabbi

666 is six repeated three times. Repeating a concept three times represents the affirmation and strength of that concept. The number 666 could thus represent the strength and perfection of the physical world, which Judaism teaches will occur in the messianic era, when the physical world will reach its ultimate purpose, to be a vehicle through which the created experience the Creator.

http://ohr.edu/ask_db/ask_main.php/277/Q1/
truth

Perth, Australia

#502266 Dec 25, 2013
every rabi is not holy as every spirit is not holy
neverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrr
June VanDerMark

Quesnel, Canada

#502267 Dec 25, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, communists tried that and found it to be true!!
Ask millions of "lazy" people buried in Siberia, sent there by Stalin to cultivate grain in extreme winter!!
Stalin was a dictator who used the wealth in Russia for his self, while the people were starving to death in droves. Those people were not lazy, they were desperate. And anyone that disagreed with Stalin was put to death immediately.

By the way, Stalin previously studied five years to be a Catholic priest, but I suggest he found a more lucrative position as did the popes when they stole the lands and properties of others to create the world's wealthiest religion on earth.
June VanDerMark

Quesnel, Canada

#502268 Dec 25, 2013
Catholics at first practiced the Sabbath on Saturday, as that was Judaism's practice ... but Catholics didn't want any "remnants" of Judaism in their new religion, so they changed their Sabbath to Sunday.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >

EARLY CHRISTIANS - 2nd Century

"The primitive Christians did keep the Sabbath of the Jews;...therefore the Christians, for a long time together, did keep their conventions upon the Sabbath, in which some portions of the law were read: and this continued till the time of the Laodicean council." "The Whole Works" of Jeremy Taylor, Vol. IX,p. 416 (R. Heber's Edition, Vol XII, p. 416).

http://www.remnantofgod.org/sabhist.htm#2
June VanDerMark

Quesnel, Canada

#502269 Dec 25, 2013
Devotees in this era accept and value worshipping a god or gods that have been installed in mindsets by their ancestors ... but I suggest that adding a new god in the pantheon of gods in this era would be a "laughing MATTER."

And the right-fighting doesn't cease, as the right-fighters keep on keeping on with bragging ... "The gods (or god) that MY ancestor's worshipped is REAL, and your gods are FALSE!!! SO THERE!!!"

Humans value such lies, as the lies give them something to preach at others ... and more important ... something to LORD OVER others.
Gods R Delusions but Mine

Orlando, FL

#502270 Dec 25, 2013
socci wrote:
<quoted text>
You have amazing insight into the depths of evil.

So exactly what are you going to do about it? HELLO! NOTHING so far I'll wager!

Why not stand outside Roman Catholic churches when Mass lets out and inform the people of this evil?

Whatever, just don't tell us that your god has given you this amazing insight so you can sit around in backwoods MO and complain and do NOTHING.

Get out there and warn people!
June VanDerMark

Quesnel, Canada

#502271 Dec 25, 2013
Catholic church-father ... "It's too bad that the god that used to love you, now loves only Catholics, but you should have worshipped him as a Catholic worships him."

Jew ... "Why didn't you create your own God to worship as we did when we created Elohim as the only God in the universe.

Catholic church-father ... "We couldn't, as that would have meant there were two Gods rather than one. So we had to pretend that God turned his back on the religious Jews to in turn love only Catholics."

Jew ... "But that wasn't at all FAIR."

Catholic church-father ... "All is fair in war and religion, which are on the same page of the book. After all, you and your group of Jews can't preach about being FAIR, when you condemned the belief in multiple gods of other Jews to create your one-God dogma."

Jew ... "Well, you do have a point there. I guess what went around is now coming back to visit. Maybe one day, other religious groups will try to imply that the one-God loves them and not Catholics."

Catholic church-father ... "Catholicism will one day rule all people of the world."

Jew ... "That is what we thought when we created our one-God, Elohim. We were certain that Judaism would one day rule all people of the world."
June VanDerMark

Quesnel, Canada

#502272 Dec 25, 2013
Gods R Delusions but Mine wrote:
<quoted text>
You have amazing insight into the depths of evil.
So exactly what are you going to do about it? HELLO! NOTHING so far I'll wager!
Why not stand outside Roman Catholic churches when Mass lets out and inform the people of this evil?
Whatever, just don't tell us that your god has given you this amazing insight so you can sit around in backwoods MO and complain and do NOTHING.
Get out there and warn people!
PLEASE!!! Don't encourage them. The Catholics and Protestants have warned each other of the impending dangers to the point of wearing out their own warnings.

:)

Pope Leo X, and Martin Luther thought of each other as the 666 beast, and the followers on both sides of the "thread" carry on with the same threats of doom and gloom, as they all pretend to have mastered the meaning of LOVE.

I suggest that raccoons make better use of their brain-matter.

June VanDerMark

Quesnel, Canada

#502273 Dec 25, 2013
Doesn't the "love" just bring a tear to yer eye???

>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >

From the book,“History of Christianity,” by Clyde L. Manschreck … comes the following…………..

Assessments of Martin Luther (1483—1546) vary widely, depending on the stance of the assessor. To Pope Leo X he was a stiff-necked notorious, damned heretic
June VanDerMark

Quesnel, Canada

#502274 Dec 25, 2013
From all my years of studying the various religions, I have yet to find any semblance of kindness between the right-fighting groups. The blood that saturated and still saturates the land of Jerusalem is but one example of the vile history of religion.

"MINE! MINE! MINE!!!" Was the call of the wild human inhabitants. "'I' will be rewarded with bliss in the afterlife, and YOU will reap ONLY evil."

Nuttier than fruitcakes!
June VanDerMark

Quesnel, Canada

#502275 Dec 25, 2013
I suggest you don't let them fool you. There were no religions that lived in peace. Military might settled who ruled and who succumbed to the bloodshed and death.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>

History of Violence in Buddhism

You have monks taking up arms and marching in the Russo-Japanese War, or earlier messianic battles in China when they thought killing people would bring them closer to enlightenment (a Ten Stage Process). Buddhists have fought against non-Buddhists, or other Buddhists. Japanese Buddhists fought to cleanse the impure Buddhist lands in China and Korea. Thai and Burmese fought for centuries against each other, each claiming religious authority as Cakravartins.

http://terryorisms.com/2010/01/16/history-of-...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) Oct 11 Married in 10,646
News Pope Francis Denounces Gender Confirmation Surg... Oct 9 TerriB1 1
News Paul Is No Inventor of Christianity, Says Pope (Sep '08) Oct 2 The Bible Student 81
News Boston cardinal, Jewish leaders have Holocaust ... (Feb '09) Sep 19 Tom Fontaine 42
News Catholic clergy fires back after Bannon criticism Sep '17 South Knox Hombre 1
News Evangelical Trump supporters want meeting with ... Aug '17 Ms Sassy 1
News What Divides Catholics and Protestants? (Apr '08) Aug '17 -Prince Of Darkness- 84,837
More from around the web