Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 665403 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

Since: Sep 09

Prince George, Canada

#502081 Dec 23, 2013
The Protestant brute in the guise of love, John Calvin, was certain that he and god were the best of buddies and spoke the exact same language.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>

Forest G. Wood is the author of “The Arrogance of Faith.”

Calvin argued in Institutes of the Christian Religion (1559 edition); “but eternal life is foreordained for some and eternal damnation for others.”

Since: Sep 09

Prince George, Canada

#502082 Dec 23, 2013
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>I suggest that you stop posting on this forum
If I promise to join your religion and in turn see eye to eye with you, will I then have your permission to post???

:)
LTM

Longlac, Canada

#502083 Dec 23, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahahahahahaha
What if others don't want your self imposed on them???
Actually June I think you need to get away from your hardware, and get in touch with some human .
marge

Leesburg, GA

#502084 Dec 23, 2013
God Is Love

7 Beloved, let us love one another; for love is of God, and he who loves is born of God and knows God. 8 He who does not love does not know God; for God is love. 9 In this the love of God was made manifest among us, that God sent his only Son into the world, so that we might live through him. 10 In this is love, not that we loved God but that he loved us and sent his Son to be the expiation for our sins. 11 Beloved, if God so loved us, we also ought to love one another. 12 No man has ever seen God; if we love one another, God abides in us and his love is perfected in us.
truth

Kardinya, Australia

#502085 Dec 23, 2013
your shiny nice smoot skin and numbers
see fast blast
-they liked died but cant

with numbers id you can run away

luke=we catching people not fish
how numbers=id
see police volice nevolice
corupt

see
flover
i love you..i don't love you..you liked me..you don't liked me..

see
you are wrong or you arenot wrong with that numbers
you can't escape..nooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooo
they catching people not fish=Luke bible

i will judge you
whooooooooooooooooo
not me
then who
fast blast light=shiny smooth skin=they liked died but can't

Is that gift given to see from whom?
Is that secret to need know?

“GOD SO LOVED US”

Since: Aug 08

He Gave His SON,JESUS Christ

#502086 Dec 23, 2013
atemcowboy wrote:
TOPIx TRIED TO CENSOR MY POST.
They don't let anyone post every word in CAPS ..LOL...had it happen before
truth

Kardinya, Australia

#502087 Dec 23, 2013
see my flowers petals
I love you..I am not love you..I love you..I am not love you..on each petals rip off..see

see
police volice nevolice
you cat;ch people with numbers
there is a no love

you are right..you are wrong..you are right..you are wrong..you are right..you are wrong..

luke=they catching people not fi;sh..fi;sh is transfer corection or not corection..fi is payment=are you wrong or not..

its corupt or not corupt transaction..

see
trans

see
you need fast regulation going around
its your train speed fast around this continent..underground with water
conection planty free energy..chu chu chu chu chuuuuuuuuuuu
not for so long ..short fast in many eria speed go around..

mother put peace of pura on table
many liked grab for themslf

'kucha nije tisna ako nisu djeca bisna=no bist number'

'skladna bracha ili skladna djeca zlatne dvore grade'

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#502088 Dec 23, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
They don't let anyone post every word in CAPS ..LOL...had it happen before
that is why I posted one letter in lower case.

anyway, that husker is a liar. I met that bernadine many years ago, before I even knew who he was. protesting about abortion, but supporting queers and his lifestyle.

like I said, if there hadn't been cops around, I would have laid him out. many years ago while in the army, hitchhiking home, I was picked up by one, he tried to get me drunk(I don't drink) and then he pulled off of I-70 and tried to seduce me. I got out and he said something to me, and I pulled him out of the car and left him unconscious when I kicked him in the face.

Location hidden

#502089 Dec 23, 2013
and I started to walk back to the highway, and a couple had saw what was happening and I asked them how to get back, and told them this queer tried to act like a woman. they then gave me a ride back to the highway and to a drive in restaurant.

there are more good people who hate their lifestyle than those who support their evil behavior.

there are only two kinds of people that I despise and those are drunks and queers, and I don't mind expressing my views about that
truth

Kardinya, Australia

#502090 Dec 23, 2013
in future you not kick anyone

future will depend over mind

in future you can control with mind others who not have that ability..

thanks God I good thinker

Please tell me that meaning!

When people say its not mean they control anything its lips talkers..not walkers with mind ability.
truth

Kardinya, Australia

#502091 Dec 23, 2013
Thanks God I am good thinker.
Its lips talk without any ability that you can walk and control with mind.

But you can have some ability to notice or understood.
That you know purpouse on Earth keep children to be reborn in this
form as humans.

If your concessness not have ability to control then this generations going used robotic modern computers which going control or destroy human civilizations..for now they say purpouse is sustain life on very easy way.

Are you for sure I am wrong?

Be aware others prepeare, not us what so ever.

Remember all of us have ability to created.
yes

Did all of us have some chance/
no
still is who can and who can't..not who is wrong or right..

righteousness people don't have any rights..why?..its stay over power who is stronger from past trough future..

many have deference ability..to be wise and smart..in that case very peacfull creation others simply used and misused as well destroy who have right for to have..because of system of controling as well chiting on corupt way..

see
police volice and nevolice.
who liked see poluted mind blade water food medicine and vaccine
they teach you sin go out from mouth

i told you
error or sin going in as within

“GOD SO LOVED US”

Since: Aug 08

He Gave His SON,JESUS Christ

#502092 Dec 23, 2013
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>that is why I posted one letter in lower case.
anyway, that husker is a liar. I met that bernadine many years ago, before I even knew who he was. protesting about abortion, but supporting queers and his lifestyle.
like I said, if there hadn't been cops around, I would have laid him out. many years ago while in the army, hitchhiking home, I was picked up by one, he tried to get me drunk(I don't drink) and then he pulled off of I-70 and tried to seduce me. I got out and he said something to me, and I pulled him out of the car and left him unconscious when I kicked him in the face.
Wellllll
First I'm not mentioning or discussing that poster you mentioned ....it's,not good for my soul ..as,you may remember .

About your encounter ...Good for you ...what reckless behaviour ...And of course an attempted assault ...on you

And yes,I saw your small letters,..just wanted you to know. It's not just your post ..they block on the Caps

Location hidden

#502093 Dec 23, 2013
truth wrote:
in future you not kick anyone
future will depend over mind
in future you can control with mind others who not have that ability..
thanks God I good thinker
Please tell me that meaning!
When people say its not mean they control anything its lips talkers..not walkers with mind ability.
In the present, I don't kick anyone, but to take someone miles out of the way, in the boonies and then try to force themselves on them, is unthinkable. there was 6 inches of snow and below O' temps.

he got what he deserved, and I don't mind if you or anyone else doesn't like it.
truth

Kardinya, Australia

#502094 Dec 23, 2013
as you created systems of robotic computer mind
others who is smrt and wise they controling you
ye
how?
good seeds and very bad seeds
i tell you its exist 9 deference seeds which sustain everything that not mist
going into any system for control

with that they controling you

its ability to created
MUQ

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#502095 Dec 23, 2013
Tony17 wrote:
<quoted text>When Muslims speak of Christ I have often heard them say PBUH ( peace be upon Him). Even when they are denying He is the son of God they always say PBUH. Strange.
You are right, in our vernacular language we do not take name of any prophet, without salutation of Arabic word "ALAIHI AL SALAAM" in english Peace be on him.

But in these threads when we see Jews and Christians using world like Moses and Jesus without nay salutation, we are tempted to use them to talk to them in the same way.

But you are right, we should use salutation PBUH on these occasions also.

Will you PLEASE advice Jews and Christians also to use this word when taking or typing names of their prophets?

Why you find faults with us and not them?
truth

Kardinya, Australia

#502096 Dec 23, 2013
please understood

where is a hot you not fill hot or burn
as well not cold

be aware of ability what others have

what speak trough me I don't know
i fill today very good
if my son want educated me
he will do that with me
not to much
then I can do alone much more..

I wish you all the best.

Location hidden

#502097 Dec 23, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
You are right, in our vernacular language we do not take name of any prophet, without salutation of Arabic word "ALAIHI AL SALAAM" in english Peace be on him.
But in these threads when we see Jews and Christians using world like Moses and Jesus without nay salutation, we are tempted to use them to talk to them in the same way.
Will you PLEASE advice Jews and Christians also to use this word when taking or typing names of their prophets?
here is a quarter, call someone who cares about your false religion. no one but you and June are interested in anything that you say.
truth

Kardinya, Australia

#502099 Dec 23, 2013
ho ho ho
mary c.k.rast.mos
in uro;col;ore
niko nista neore, nego ceprka
a tko ceprk
neki prika sa lot of paprika
aiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
mamicu mu njegovu
za kay sad tak moze da bude
I told you seeds is seeds

look paprika seeds how is look
please find name
rog=horn
rogich paprika
nema da se gleda po;pri;ko
jelto neko pjeva=someone sing
jeste
prijo moja kako cemo
prijaelju lako cemo
prijo moja samo kazi
dali vazi..
pjesma ce ti reci tko su tvoji prijatelji
dr;pljen;ovichi
jesus i misusovo zar tu ima neke pravde

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#502100 Dec 23, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Why a Palestinian community demanded a father murder his divorced daughter. http://news.nationalpost.com/2013/12/19/anato...

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#502101 Dec 23, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet you enjoyed this: Passengers on a bus in Bat Yam where a bomb exploded Sunday afternoon attributed the fact that no one was killed to a miracle. Police said that based on their initial investigation, the explosion on the number 240 bus from Bnai Brak to Bat Yam was due to a bomb placed by Arab terrorists.

One person – a police bomb squad officer – was injured as he approached a suspicious package on the bus. A spokesperson for the Dan Bus Company said that there twelve passengers on the bus when a passenger alerted the driver that there was a suspicious object on board. The object was in a bag, which one of the passengers opened. Noticing there were wires coming out of the bag, the passenger alerted the driver, who immediately evacuated the passengers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Catholic schools being closed at alarming rate (Apr '08) 6 hr stfu 159
News Pope Francis's Visit to Turkey Embroiled in Par... (Dec '14) Dec 3 Azat 2
News As election nears, Pope Francis warns against f... Dec 1 Communist In A Dress 20
News Region's Catholic bishop welcomes Pope's stance... Nov 30 Cops are degenerates 35
News Franklin Graham rebuts pope on Islam: - This is... Nov 29 narako 2
News Free Presbyterians 'will protest' Pope's visit Nov 29 narako 1
News United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) Nov 29 Married in 10,375
More from around the web