Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 596724 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

truth

Perth, Australia

#501548 Dec 20, 2013
did your jemo make this planet happy

Is your Jem.o da krademo i bijemo Created this planet?
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooo

seeeeeeeeeeeee

please forgive me if i am liar
i know one deluded man..
they call him like that..
its very sensetive you know ..everything is alive on this planet..yee
- one day when you grow up
you will know something if not everything but something for sure..
marge

Ames, IA

#501549 Dec 20, 2013
The RCC's aren't standing with us that homosexuality is I sin.

We should try to get them to stand with us on this, don't the fundy think?

If not we are separated brethren for sure don't you think, that would be you changing the Truth.

Hello, if it aint a sin THEY all become pedophiles AND ALL THE CHILDREN SUFFER??? HELLO!!!

“GOD SO LOVED US”

Since: Aug 08

He Gave His SON to Save us

#501550 Dec 20, 2013
Robert F wrote:
<quoted text>
RoSesz
The question then is God's Grace infused or imputed, or both?
If one is transformed by the born-again event. What do you mean "transformed"?
Most of the Protestants agree that God's Grace is imputed, that our sins are covered. But they differ on the transformation. Catholics of course are heavy into transformation, which means they believe God's Grace is infused( think of transubstantiation, changing water/wine into the blood of Christ).
So do you believe that God's spiritual gifts of faith, hope, and love are working only from the outside, by God, or within? Or perhaps both?
You don't have to answer. And maybe its a good idea if you don't. But just think about it for yourself. Many on here may demand you believe one way or the other....
Peace
The FATHER ..through the SPIRIT calls,us,TO GIVE US TO HIS,SON ...simple

GOD GIVES US,GRACE ...by which we have FAITH ..whatever you want to label it ..we have it ..
All these,complex concepts for a work of God gets us into THE LAW..rules ..in order to be saved .
That's not what Jesus,did or said ...But in order for man to run things ..we add to that which ..AGAIN...IS,A WORK OF GOD ...And we become as the Temple officials..You mist do.this..You must do that ..

,.....we know how JESUS felt about them .
Now,whether we are touched by the Spirit ..have REAL.FAITH ..are TRULY REPENTANT ...
Love God enough to do good works and not hurt Him by sinning ..IS BETWEEN EACH PERSON AND GOD ...ONLY HE CAN JUDGE .

the apostles asked who.is the first among us ....wanting to be higher than another .
JESUS did NOT approve a hierarchy ...among the apostles HE DID NOT SET ANYONE ABOVE THE OTHER ....does He,approve of the hierarchy within the RCC ...well we will find out ...
It's in each heart ..he lowliest parishioner can have a, greater heart for God..Then the POPE .

ITS all GOD ..trying to quantify or explain what form grace takes ..And judging the answer ..Robert imo. Has nothing to do with GODS WORK IN US ...he works,HOW HE WORKS
WHEN HE WORKS...to whom.He world ..as HE CHOOSES..
marge

Ames, IA

#501551 Dec 20, 2013
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>If U didn't know who I was talking about you wouldn't have responded. are their any NEW episodes of the Simpsons.
graze goyim. tipesh
Do you follow the national debate of whether or not being homo is a sin?? Well the CC is agreeing with the media that it is not a sin!

We must stand up for the children or they'll all get abused.
marge

Ames, IA

#501552 Dec 20, 2013
OldJG wrote:
<quoted text>
Amen. James 2:10, "For whoever keeps the whole law but fails in one point has become accountable for all of it."
well I thought we all agreed about sexual sin but we don't!, we have to make this subject a priority for the KIDS!!!

If the Catholics don't stand with us the KIDS WILL SUFFER!!!
Cisco Kid

Sonora, CA

#501554 Dec 20, 2013
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>If U didn't know who I was talking about you wouldn't have responded. are their any NEW episodes of the Simpsons.

graze goyim. tipesh
It was pretty obvious what you were talking about, preston.
YOU were confessing how you do sin and replied how you made your sinning pretty obvious.
Did you forget your post?

Now you're asking about the Simpson's TV schedule and jabbering weird unintelligible gibberish?

You're losing it old boy. You're losing it.
Cisco Kid

Sonora, CA

#501555 Dec 20, 2013
marge wrote:

No marge,......The Fundy Don't Think.
Otherwise you would know your first sentence is a lie.
marge

Ames, IA

#501556 Dec 20, 2013
I just read today how a man in the 'church' was sleeping with his fathers wife and they through him out to Satan,

How much worse telling kids it's not a sin whatever!!!
marge

Ames, IA

#501557 Dec 20, 2013
Cisco Kid wrote:
<quoted text>
No marge,......The Fundy Don't Think.
Otherwise you would know your first sentence is a lie.
Hey sorry I don't know you or what you stand for... you have the floor on the subject.
marge

Ames, IA

#501558 Dec 20, 2013
Can you imagine not being able to tell your kids right from wrong,,,, and even the rcc will not tell the truth about this, the KIDS are doomed this has to be the end or close to the end.

Regina I need to talk to you.
marge

Ames, IA

#501559 Dec 20, 2013
You are my only catholic friend at the moment.
Husker Du

Falls City, NE

#501561 Dec 20, 2013
marge wrote:
If not we are separated brethren for sure don't you think, that would be you changing the Truth.
Hello, if it aint a sin THEY all become pedophiles AND ALL THE CHILDREN SUFFER??? HELLO!!!
LOL, it's not a sin to be homosexual, but the act of homosexuality sure is. There are many gays and lesbians out there who live chaste lives and surely are closer to Christ than you are. Hello, Christ loves everyone, including you.
truth

Perth, Australia

#501562 Dec 20, 2013
your corupt law is not my law
noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
i been blue everywherewhen another prisoner come in my hose i have to be uout from my house
yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eee
what evil satanic law say..
they set up
still they in vain pray
ones have to be died or divorce

evil is evil

as you can see

your law is not my law
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo o

don't even pray in church with wrong friends people and priests too

byyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
socci

Pittsburg, MO

#501563 Dec 20, 2013
Newt Gingrich compares Phil Robertson to Pope Francis

Newt Gingrich went beyond calling suspended Duck Dynasty star Phil Robertson a good Christian on Thursday, going so far as to liken him to Pope Francis.
www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/12/19/newt-gingrich-...
truth

Perth, Australia

#501564 Dec 20, 2013
bondige of minde
demonic force

let be free o Almighty God every soul in need

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#501565 Dec 20, 2013
Husker Du wrote:
<quoted text> LOL, it's not a sin to be homosexual, but the act of homosexuality sure is. There are many gays and lesbians out there who live chaste lives and surely are closer to Christ than you are. Hello, Christ loves everyone, including you.
Its a lifestyle....a choice....God gave them up to a reprobate mind...its against nature...

Health Risks of the Homosexual Lifestyle - Facts About Youth
factsaboutyouth.com/posts/health-risks-of-the... ;
The current media portrayal of gay and lesbian relationships is that they are as healthy, stable and loving as heterosexual marriages or even more so.1 ...
News for homosexual lifestyle

Bob McDermott Steams Over Sex Ed Program, Says It Promotes A 'Homosexual Lifestyle As Positive'
Huffington Post &#8206;- 1 day ago
A state lawmaker suing the state for legalizing same-sex marriages says a controversial sex education program being taught in some public ...

Homosexual Lifestyle Exposed
www.whatyouknowmightnotbeso.com/gaystudy.html... ;
The homosexual lifestyle is an extremely dangerous one. According to numerous studies, many of which have been commissioned by homosexual publications; ...
marge

Ames, IA

#501566 Dec 20, 2013
Husker Du wrote:
<quoted text> LOL, it's not a sin to be homosexual, but the act of homosexuality sure is. There are many gays and lesbians out there who live chaste lives and surely are closer to Christ than you are. Hello, Christ loves everyone, including you.
I disagree this is very false teaching and harms children, WOW.
marge

Ames, IA

#501567 Dec 20, 2013
We're going to have a huge fight about tis TILL THE END!
marge

Ames, IA

#501568 Dec 20, 2013
Husker Du wrote:
<quoted text> LOL, it's not a sin to be homosexual,
Yes it is a huge sin against the body but you don't know what that is,...

Please think of the children, oh my did we all go into a stupor?
marge

Ames, IA

#501569 Dec 20, 2013
Certainly the Orthodox don't feel the same? I know the muslims don't in word, maybe not in deed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) 10 hr Married in 9,540
News Cuba's Havana Archbishop, Cardinal Jaime Ortega... 10 hr WE JUST DONT CARE 12
News Ecuador, first stop on Pope tour, highlights en... Sat Mark 1
News James Inhofe to Pope Francis: Shut up with your... Jun 30 2all 42
News Milwaukee Art Museum's embrace of condom portra... Jun 29 The Anti- Islamist 1
News Pope's Leaked Encyclical on Climate Change Has ... Jun 26 Buybull Mullahs 6
News Global warming deniers unimpressed with pope's ... Jun 26 Earthling-1 118
More from around the web