Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 668027 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

Since: Jun 10

"ISA 53:1.--6 "MATT 10:27"

#500905 Dec 18, 2013
Liam wrote:
<quoted text>
You got that right sir. You take the blue ribbon in lies on this forum. The cc murdered millions right?
YOU REMIND ME OF THOSE THAT DENY THE HOLOCAUST IN WORLD WAR TWO..
YOU ARE ALWAYS POSTING ABOUT THE THE ROMAN CATHOLIC HISTORY...
YET WHEN IT COMES TO THE CRUSADES AND THE INQUISITION YOU DENY THAT THEY EVER TRANSPIRED.
Liam

Hollywood, FL

#500906 Dec 18, 2013
Chuck wrote:
<quoted text>
My favorite argument from catholics...lol
Lets say your son received a bike for his birthday. You have to assemble it, so you look at the manual. When you are finished, your son says, dad you put the handlebars on backwards. You reply, well the manual doesn't say that the handlebars can't go on backwards.
It may be a silly example but maybe now you can see how dumb your argument is.
So your saying everything the Lord taught can only be in the Bible? Who's Bible?

"Why do you not Worship Bel? He answered, because I do not revere man- made idols, but the living God who created Heaven and earth and has dominion over all flesh"
Daniel 14:5

As you attempt to scurry around the reason why Protestants removed Daniel 13 and 14 from the Bible, you'll see that your religion immediately started off on a lie 400 yrs ago. The Prince of Lies could only have been behind it all.
The Jews established the Christian canon? How's that possible when the Jews established their own canon after Christianity. While you scurry around that fact, you'll hopefully see how it takes ignorant and deceit to sustain your previous lie.
Merry Christ's Mass, Chuck.

Since: Sep 09

Quesnel, Canada

#500907 Dec 18, 2013
"Jesus loves me. I demand that Jesus loves me. I can't survive unless I am certain that Jesus loves me ... loves me ... loves me!!!"

Such self-hypnosis is the key ONLY to stupidity.

Had Jesus lived, common sense should tell you that he never would have left his rabbinical position as king of the Jews. NEVER!

To his dying breath he would have stated ... "I was born a Jew ... I was taught Judaism ... I became a master Rabbi OF Judaism ... and let no man LIE in my name that I abandoned my Jews to believe OTHER than Judaism."
Gods R Delusions but Mine

Orlando, FL

#500908 Dec 18, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
yes - you should continue to do what rome insists, because it was the great beast (antichrist world system), still is and it's power will be resurrected again in our near future and you're a good boy for helping to keep it alive!:-)
Ahh, the Great Beast or appointed by God, who exactly is this RCC?

The only problem is that there is no proof of your mysticism nor the RCC's version.

The irony is that instead of reason and logic, in order the counter RCC dogma, you are forced to use the RCC's own sacred book.

Absurd.

More proof that mine is the only true God.
Ramen
Chuck

Dublin, OH

#500909 Dec 18, 2013
Liam wrote:
<quoted text>
So your saying everything the Lord taught can only be in the Bible? Who's Bible?
"Why do you not Worship Bel? He answered, because I do not revere man- made idols, but the living God who created Heaven and earth and has dominion over all flesh"
As you attempt to scurry around the reason why Protestants removed Daniel 13 and 14 from the Bible, you'll see that your religion immediately started off on a lie 400 yrs ago. The Prince of Lies could only have been behind it all.
The Jews established the Christian canon? How's that possible when the Jews established their own canon after Christianity. While you scurry around that fact, you'll hopefully see how it takes ignorant and deceit to sustain your previous lie.
What I'm saying is, catholics justify their doctrine by saying just because it's not in scripture doesn't mean it's not true. That is a ridiculous argument.

Obviously you don't agree with my "assembling a bike" even though the example is crystal clear.

Apply "just because it doesn't say it doesn't mean it's not true" to our every day lives. We don't do it Clay. So why do you do it with your church's doctrine?

Merry Christmas

Quesnel, Canada

#500910 Dec 18, 2013
Present Jewish theology to most Jews.

Elohim ... God of the Jews. ONLY god of the Abrahamic religion.

FAITHFUL son of the God of the Jews has not come to earth as of yet, even for the first time. WHEN he comes he will preach pure, unadulterated Judaism.

Orlando, FL

#500911 Dec 18, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
"Jesus loves me. I demand that Jesus loves me. I can't survive unless I am certain that Jesus loves me ... loves me ... loves me!!!"
Such self-hypnosis is the key ONLY to stupidity.
Had Jesus lived, common sense should tell you that he never would have left his rabbinical position as king of the Jews. NEVER!
To his dying breath he would have stated ... "I was born a Jew ... I was taught Judaism ... I became a master Rabbi OF Judaism ... and let no man LIE in my name that I abandoned my Jews to believe OTHER than Judaism."
They claim. They claim.

They are "spiritually" smart.

The earth is 6000 years old or maybe god was down with child abuse and torture (et al).

Quesnel, Canada

#500912 Dec 18, 2013
Many Protestants were taught to believe that the Catholic church was and is the antichrist.

The Catholics FIRST taught that the Jews were the antichrist.

These religious bandits have nothing better to do with their time than see evil in others and holiness in their selves.

Silly, silly humans.

Quesnel, Canada

#500913 Dec 18, 2013
Gods R Delusions but Mine wrote:
<More proof that mine is the only true God.
Ramen
Ramen has to "develop" a backbone, as pasta "stands" for nothing.

At least the other gods ordained torture, imprisonment and murder of offenders. Your god is useless in such "matters."

tongue in cheek

Orlando, FL

#500914 Dec 18, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
To be educated ... is to admit not having answers to mysteries.
Bragging to know what occurs after death of physical bodies is a religious pastime, but fortune-telling is a game created by fools ... for fools.
"To be educated ... is to admit not having answers to mysteries."

To advance knowledge ... is to admit that mysticism has never been proven to be the answer to any of the Universe's mysteries.

Go with a proven God.

Ramen

Quesnel, Canada

#500915 Dec 18, 2013
Christians believe that when they pray to "Jesus" ... they flatter that Jew.

I believe that there is nothing there TO flatter ... but if an invisible Jew DID exist, he would be repulsed that anyone would believe he would follow a Catholic or Protestant set of doctrines, when his original teaching and preaching was based on Judaism.

Religion is BUNK!

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

Since: Jun 10

"ISA 53:1.--6 "MATT 10:27"

#500916 Dec 18, 2013
Liam wrote:
<quoted text>
Question..

Of what nationality were the 12 APOSTLES...WERE THY NOT JEWS...

THE BIBLE SAYS

Eph 2:19 Now therefore ye are no more strangers and foreigners, but fellowcitizens with the saints, and of the household of God;

Eph 2:20 And are built upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ himself being the chief corner stone;

IF YOU EVER GET BORN AGAIN ...YOU WILL NO LONGER BE DEAD TO UNDERSTANDING THE SCRIPTURE

BUT

UNTIL YOU ARE...

Rom 8:2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.

Rom 8:3 For what the law could not do, in that it was weak through the flesh, God sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, and for sin, condemned sin in the flesh:

Rom 8:4 That the righteousness of the law might be fulfilled in us, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.

Rom 8:5 For they that are after the flesh do mind the things of the flesh; but they that are after the Spirit the things of the Spirit.

Rom 8:6 For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace.

NOTE
Rom 8:7 Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of
God, neither indeed can be.

Rom 8:8 So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God.

LIKE THE J W 'S YOU ARE ATTEMPTING TO EXPLAIN SPIRITUAL THINGS FROM A CARNAL MINDED VIEW POINT...

Act_7:51 Ye stiffnecked and uncircumcised in heart and ears, ye do always resist the Holy Ghost: as your fathers did, so do ye.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#500917 Dec 18, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
That "Solid Rock" might be the St. Paul , who never met Jesus, not learned any thing from him, and because of that became Chief Interpreter of jesus and what he meant!!
It is Sold Rock of St. Paul on which Pauline Christianity was based.
Am I right?
I disagree, here's why, Paul did spend 3 years in Arabia where he received the Gospel from the Lord (Galatians 1:11-17). And he made a visit to the Throne of God (2 Cor. 12:1-4) where he saw things he was not allowed to talk about. In 1 Cor. 15:3-8, when Paul recounted all the Lord’s post resurrection appearances, he included himself as one who had seen Him. So, at some point, he apparently did have a physical meeting with the Lord. Sometimes we have a tendency to accidentally overlook scriptures when other scriptures seem to stand out so much that the truth is found in a few verses that may not seem so vivid, but Paul did see Jesus.

Quesnel, Canada

#500918 Dec 18, 2013
Gods R Delusions but Mine wrote:
<quoted text>
To advance knowledge ... is to admit that mysticism has never been proven to be the answer to any of the Universe's mysteries.
I agree. That is why the religious philosophers created the word FAITH.

"You MUST have FAITH in what we preach AT you is based on truth. Without FAITH, you will ask too many questions ... and we don't have answers ... we just have conflicting opinions."
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>>

Brewer’s Dictionary of Phrase & Fable by Ivor H. Evans … First published 1817.

Odium theologicum (o di um the o loj ikim)(Lat.). The bitter hatred of rival theologians. No wars so sanguinary as holy wars; no persecutions so relentless as religious persecutions; no hatred so bitter as theological hatred.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#500919 Dec 18, 2013
Husker Du wrote:
<quoted text>Why would the Madonna and Child creep you out? Are you a minion for Satan?
And you say this to someone who says " Blessings to you"?
Anthony MN

Champlin, MN

#500920 Dec 18, 2013
OldJG wrote:
OldJG wrote:
<quoted text>
You are very impressed with education. Is education a prerequisite to honesty? How EDUCATED were the disciples? What university did Peter attend? How about John?
The most educated of all the apostles was Paul. Did Paul tell us Peter was in Rome when he had an opportunity?
<quoted text>
Where, with all honesty, if you have any integrity, is the Biblical proof Peter was in Rome? Not Babylon.....ROME.
St. John uses "Babylon" as the code word for Rome....unless you think it refers to something else?

Regardless, do you believe that unless an historical event is explicitly described in scripture it didn't occur? That kind of moronic idea would get you laughed out of even an evangelical university.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#500921 Dec 18, 2013
Husker Du wrote:
<quoted text> You say your a minister? A real minister doesn't have the time or urge to be on a forum of any kind. I feels sorry for you and will pray for you so you could really see the mistakes you have made and you will quit blaspheming. I figured you are an intwernet minister , very few followers and an uneducated mess.
to bad you missed the catholic priest that was on here last year. I would have loved to see you tell him the same thing. LOL

Quesnel, Canada

#500922 Dec 18, 2013
confrinting with the word wrote:
<quoted text>
Question..
Of what nationality were the 12 APOSTLES...WERE THY NOT JEWS...
Within the theology, of course they were Jews.

Christianity came after Judaism, and the supposed apostles WITHIN THE THEOLOGY had to therefore BE Jews, as there WERE no Christians.

And common sense should alert you that Jewish apostles would NOT support any other religion than Judaism.

Quesnel, Canada

#500923 Dec 18, 2013
confrinting with the word wrote:
<quoted text>
THE BIBLE SAYS
The new testament is a book based on anti-Semitism, and by placing faith in the words of that book, it proves that you adhere to anti-Semitic teachings.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#500924 Dec 18, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
Christians believe that when they pray to "Jesus" ... they flatter that Jew.
I believe that there is nothing there TO flatter ... but if an invisible Jew DID exist, he would be repulsed that anyone would believe he would follow a Catholic or Protestant set of doctrines, when his original teaching and preaching was based on Judaism.
Religion is BUNK!
Again, he listens to all of us, as it says neither Jew or Gentile, male or female ,free or slave so when all of these people become Christians they are all equal in the eyes of God. He doesn't listen to Catholic or Protestant because they are all false churches teaching false doctrine. The only one true church of the bible is the Church of Christ which again was established in 33 AD on the day of Pentecost when God open the door of the Churches of Christ and 3,000 souls were added that day when Peter preached to the crowd that day. The Catholic church came from a few members who decided to go the , then you must worship according to God, and he has shown us how to do that in the bible, but men always insist on doing things there way and you end up with false doctrine.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News DeGeneres says her show is no place for anti-ga... 16 hr Alt Right Sucks 334
News United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) Fri Married in 10,389
News Dr Zakir Naik invites Pope Benedict XVI for ope... (Oct '06) Jan 14 Serah 14,364
News 7 reasons why Friday the 13th is considered an ... Jan 14 True Christian wi... 3
News Women should breastfeed in church, Pope Francis... Jan 11 Jeremy 3
News Pope Francis Affirms Evolution and Big Bang Theory (Jul '15) Dec 30 Dogen 508
News Preview: The Pope's Choir Dec '16 KenJr26 1
More from around the web