Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 683747 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#500867 Dec 17, 2013
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
Translation: You got nothing.
Lying for Jesus is a tough row to hoe, eh?
Proof.....if I "had nothing" you would pounce on my post or posts that support your lie....display it/them and crow from the nearest roof top....that will never happen.....because its all in your feeble mind.....
truth

Rivervale, Australia

#500868 Dec 17, 2013
Apostol John wrote
you live in this world where somebody else is deceiver and possessors
of everything..

it is written
holy scripture say
-righteousness people don't have any rights

-prosecution of Christians and killings are constantly still is some

Location hidden

#500869 Dec 17, 2013
Waddabotit Clay?????

And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.

It do not say: And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my churches; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against them.

So, the question remains...whom built the other churches......

News for roman catholic church

The Rev. John T. Carter
Baltimore Sun &#8206;- 1 day ago
The Rev. John T. Carter, a retired Roman Catholic Navy chaplain who later pastored several churches in Western Maryland, died Tuesday at ...
-----
Images for roman catholic church
- Report images
----
St. Peter's Roman Catholic Church | Carencro, LA | A Roman ...
sprcc.org/&#8206 ;
St. Peter's Roman Catholic Church | Carencro, LA · Home · Ministries & Apostolates · Prayers · About The Church · Forms · Sacraments · Faith Formation · Events ...

Roman Catholic Church - Spartacus Educational
www.spartacus.schoolnet.co.uk ›...› Religion and Society&#8206;
by John Simkin - in 135 Google+ circles

The Roman Catholic Church is part of the Christian Church ruled by the Bishop of Rome (the Pope). In the early Church the papacy exercised authority over all ...

Roman Catholic Church News - Topix

Roman Catholic Church: The Christian church characterized by an episcopal hierarchy with the pope as its head and belief in seven sacraments and the authority of tradition.

Why are people, and the English dictionary, according to you, lying and calling your "church" Roman Catholic Church????
MUQ

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#500870 Dec 18, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
I understand that you will claim humans deserve to suffer, so I won't go there. But do you honestly believe that a creator would create non-human animals to suffer day and night all their lives on earth, to reproduce more animals to also suffer day and night and on and on and on???
I don't expect an answer, as all of you continually ignore that question, as you do so many questions.
I know you believe that Jesus lives, but do you believe from your perception, that Jesus agrees with your opinions???
I don't expect you to answer, as nobody else answered that question either.
Why did you "predict" that I would agree that humans should suffer? Humans have to look for their food and livelihood and that is they way to survive.

This is not "suffering" in the sense you are using the word.

Why MORE numbers are created than "absolutely" needed, I cannot answer that question, but if you know logic, you will see that this is essential for survival and to take care of any emergency.

How can some one answer a question which is known to the Creator?

Yes we believe jesus is living, but he is living in heavens from where he shall descent to earth near the end of time.

PS:

I have not refused to answer, reasonable and logical questions asked in civil words.

I refuse to answer questions that are based on per-conceived mind set and those only for the sake of asking question and those using filthy language.
Chess Jurist

Columbus, OH

#500871 Dec 18, 2013
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
Proof.....if I "had nothing" you would pounce on my post or posts that support your lie....display it/them and crow from the nearest roof top....that will never happen.....because its all in your feeble mind.....
It just happened, fool.
Husker Du

Falls City, NE

#500873 Dec 18, 2013
marge wrote:
<quoted text>
This stuff creeps me out, most here already know that. Blessings to you
Why would the Madonna and Child creep you out? Are you a minion for Satan?
Husker Du

Falls City, NE

#500874 Dec 18, 2013
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>kinda "shoe box" lol
You say your a minister? A real minister doesn't have the time or urge to be on a forum of any kind. I feels sorry for you and will pray for you so you could really see the mistakes you have made and you will quit blaspheming. I figured you are an intwernet minister , very few followers and an uneducated mess.
Husker Du

Falls City, NE

#500875 Dec 18, 2013
internet, sorry typo.
Chuck

Dublin, OH

#500876 Dec 18, 2013
Just Sayin wrote:
<quoted text>
That was my question:
Where does Jesus say to not pray the Rosary?
My favorite argument from catholics...lol

Lets say your son received a bike for his birthday. You have to assemble it, so you look at the manual. When you are finished, your son says, dad you put the handlebars on backwards. You reply, well the manual doesn't say that the handlebars can't go on backwards.

It may be a silly example but maybe now you can see how dumb your argument is.
June VanDerMark

Since: Sep 09

Quesnel, Canada

#500877 Dec 18, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>A true prophet of God would not be married to a little girl and devote his whole life to killing and raping. "mo"
I suggest you don't be so arrogant as to believe that Christian men never raped young girls and boys. Observe the scandals in the churches in this era and you will open your mind to new thoughts.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>

A History of Religious Ideas, by Mircea Eliade.

Following the rupture, the animosity of Occidentals against the Greeks increased. But the irreparable break finally occurred in 1204, when the armies of the Fourth Crusade attacked and pillaged Constantinople, breaking icons and throwing them into the filth. According to the Byzantine chronicler Nicetas Choniates, a prostitute sang obscene songs on the patriarchal throne. The chronicler recalled that the Muslims “did not violate our women…, nor reduce the inhabitants to misery, not strip them in order to march them naked through the streets, nor make them die by starvation or fire…That, however, is how these Christian people who believe in the name of the Lord and shared our religion have treated us.”
June VanDerMark

Quesnel, Canada

#500878 Dec 18, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>A true prophet of God would not be married to a little girl and devote his whole life to killing and raping. "mo"
And keep in mind that all men of the "cloth" believe they are true prophets of that gods.

We witness such mindsets on this forum every day.
June VanDerMark

Quesnel, Canada

#500879 Dec 18, 2013
the gods
June VanDerMark

Quesnel, Canada

#500880 Dec 18, 2013
Jumper The Wise wrote:
<quoted text>I'd love to see your notty list.
It's hiding in my closet with the rest of my offenses.

:)
Liam

Hollywood, FL

#500881 Dec 18, 2013
The Archbishop of MPLS/St. Paul is accused of 'touching' a boy 4yrs ago. That was the headline in my local paper today. It was also the lead story on every news outlet yesterday and today and the topic of every radio show. At last evenings Mass at the cathedral there were reporters waiting for us when we entered and left. The priest last night said we should pray that the truth comes out even if it makes us look bad. Amen.

The Pioneer Press newspaper today had a lengthy article about other allegations- local and national, refreshing everyones memory about the turmoil in the Church. They interviewed people who said the Bishop needs to step down over this. They interviewed the survivors network who said this is an outrage and the Bishops got to go.

Then in the last section of the article, they refreshed everyone's memory that the Bishop vocally opposes abortion and fought against the same sex marriage amendment last year (and also made a point to remind us that we lost, and same sex marriage is now legal).

So what is Archbishop Neinstedt accused of doing? Putting his hand on the butt of a boy in 2009 during a group photo session. It was after a Confirmation Mass. Anyone who's seen similar photos knows that the Bishop usually has one arm around the kid next to him.
5 yrs later this kid went public with this. Why? I'm willing to bet he either wants cash; his parents want cash or he's a fundamental fanatic who believes he's doing the right thing by taking down a representative of the whore of Babylon. If the Bishop is innocent it doesn't matter. The damage is irreversible and Neinstendt will forever be shamed in the public. If He is found innocent, the news won't even mention it.
This is what being a Catholic means. We should expect nothing less. They rejected Christ, they reject us.

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#500882 Dec 18, 2013
Husker Du wrote:
<quoted text> You say your a minister? A real minister doesn't have the time or urge to be on a forum of any kind. I feels sorry for you and will pray for you so you could really see the mistakes you have made and you will quit blaspheming. I figured you are an intwernet minister , very few followers and an uneducated mess.
Who said a real Minister can't be on a forum of any kind? Is that in the Catholic bible too?

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#500883 Dec 18, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
It's hiding in my closet with the rest of my offenses.
:)
June VanDerMark

I suggest you stay in your closet and I suggest everyone to ignore you, you are boring.

Riccardo

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#500884 Dec 18, 2013
Working for the Lord wrote:
<quoted text> Peter doesn't mean rock, we have to keep in mind that the New Testament was written in Greek, not English. This is one instance where the original wording reveals the true meaning of what is being said. The Greek word for Peter is petros, which means "a pebble" or a small stone. On the other hand, the Greek word that Jesus used for rock is petra, meaning "a massive rock" or bedrock. Now we can see that there is an obvious difference! Peter was correct when he stated that Jesus was "the Christ" and it was this profession of truth that the church would be founded upon: Jesus Christ "the chief cornerstone" (Matthew 21:42). Jesus was talking about building His church upon the solid bedrock, not a small pebble.
And on Peters strong faith that Jesus was the son of God!!!
June VanDerMark

Quesnel, Canada

#500885 Dec 18, 2013
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
Lying for Jesus is a tough row to hoe, eh?
Actually it's been very easy!

The Catholic theologians wrote that before the crucifixion, Jesus was willingly baptized into the Catholic faith by John the Baptist in the river Jordon.

That means WITHIN THE THEOLOGY that if the Jews were eager to kill Jesus, it's because they knew he was a traitor TO Judaism ... as were all the church fathers.

Lies always have holes in them.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#500886 Dec 18, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Who said a real Minister can't be on a forum of any kind? Is that in the Catholic bible too?
Yikes....last year there was a catholic priest on this forum! There goes her theory! lol

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

"ISA 53:1.--6 "MATT 10:27"

#500887 Dec 18, 2013
Liam wrote:
The Archbishop of MPLS/St. Paul is accused of 'touching' a boy 4yrs ago. That was the headline in my local paper today. It was also the lead story on every news outlet yesterday and today and the topic of every radio show. At last evenings Mass at the cathedral there were reporters waiting for us when we entered and left. The priest last night said we should pray that the truth comes out even if it makes us look bad. Amen.
The Pioneer Press newspaper today had a lengthy article about other allegations- local and national, refreshing everyones memory about the turmoil in the Church. They interviewed people who said the Bishop needs to step down over this. They interviewed the survivors network who said this is an outrage and the Bishops got to go.
Then in the last section of the article, they refreshed everyone's memory that the Bishop vocally opposes abortion and fought against the same sex marriage amendment last year (and also made a point to remind us that we lost, and same sex marriage is now legal).
So what is Archbishop Neinstedt accused of doing? Putting his hand on the butt of a boy in 2009 during a group photo session. It was after a Confirmation Mass. Anyone who's seen similar photos knows that the Bishop usually has one arm around the kid next to him.
5 yrs later this kid went public with this. Why? I'm willing to bet he either wants cash; his parents want cash or he's a fundamental fanatic who believes he's doing the right thing by taking down a representative of the whore of Babylon. If the Bishop is innocent it doesn't matter. The damage is irreversible and Neinstendt will forever be shamed in the public. If He is found innocent, the news won't even mention it.
This is what being a Catholic means. We should expect nothing less. They rejected Christ, they reject us.
Psa_52:3 Thou lovest evil more than good; and lying rather than to speak righteousness. Selah.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'That's all he wanted': Spicer, a devout Cathol... 15 hr seemoregood 1
News The pope praised him for providing for his pare... Jul 19 Laredo 3
News Boston cardinal, Jewish leaders have Holocaust ... (Feb '09) Jul 19 Dhimmi Democrat 33
News United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) Jul 18 Married in 10,571
News Paul Is No Inventor of Christianity, Says Pope (Sep '08) Jul 16 True Christian wi... 77
News Editorial: The Vatican's Failure in the Abuse S... Jul 13 seemoregood 1
News In Defense of Free Speech in the United States (May '15) Jul 11 Muslim lives don_... 6
More from around the web