Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

Full story: CBC News 543,036
The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ. Full Story
Jumper The Wise

Owensboro, KY

#499913 Dec 14, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
UH HUH!!!
And will you be inviting your pastor to preach at them how they must become heterosexuals or god won't love them???
Hey baby! We don't roll like that at my church!
We not agree with it,but we don't boss people around about their lifestyles.
This is a new age of reason.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#499914 Dec 14, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you ever answer me as,to has,this,yet occurred .
http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/...
If not you are,wrong ..sorry ..in that Jesus,is,not returning to the earth
Jesus is not returning to the earth as I have said as this scripture proves it,1 Thessalonian 4;17, New Living Translation
Then, together with them, we who are still alive and remain on the earth will be caught up in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. Then we will be with the Lord forever. Zechariah 14 refers to then, not in the future, as the fact being you have a verse like the one above that says Jesus would meet us in the air, so that prevents Zechariah 14 to beabout in the future. Premillennialists suggest that these first two verses prove that there will be a Jewish nation centered around Jerusalem in the end times. But why look to the future when we can see that these words were fulfilled in 70 A.D.? Further, the time markers that are found in this chapter constrain us to the days of the Messiah again. Notice in verses 4, 6, 8, 9, 13, and 20 the repeated phrases,“in that day.” As we noted in the last lesson, this is a prophetic reference to the last days, which are defined by Peter and the writer of Hebrews as the days of the Messiah. Chapters 12 and 13 of Zechariah were describing events “in that day” which we saw were things concerning Jesus Christ. This chapter must also fit in the same time frame, in the days of Messiah. I urge you to read this for a complete understanding of Zechariah 14 http://westpalmbeachchurchofchrist.com/zechar...

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#499915 Dec 14, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
My philosophy is that I will have to wait until I die to find out if there just happens to be anything after death.
If I don't wake up, I guess I will have nothing left to do but sleep.
AHHHHHH ... the JOY of it all!
There is, and waking up to meet God will be the most horrific event a human being will ever have to do, sir I really urge you to go to the nearest Church of Christ and study and then get baptized and never have to worry about what if.

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#499916 Dec 14, 2013
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>hope that you continue to find fault with people on here over a lower case spelling, or disputing the Fact that Jesus is God.
it shows how senile that tipesh can get.
when all is said and done, NO Christian would find fault when a person is Praising God for a miracle in their life. and that souls might not have been delivered into hell. this is what june does.
I don't expect you to understand, God's Way is much higher than that of a tipesh.
You should not tell lies that can be easily proven so....as in your use of the term lord in referring to God Almighty and your attempt to justify doing so..

Only a non Christian would refer to the Sacred Infallible Word of God as being wrong....in error...as you did...

A shame you do not believe God....He said of Christ "This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased."

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#499917 Dec 14, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
FATHER GOD..
we ask you for so many things,.And sometimes,our Thanks do not mach our begging .
We do thank you for each blessing given.
We do ask for healing for all on this,forum And their families ..most especially Nick and His living Sera...for Pads, family .Preston and His,family....for mine ..And,any one else who is,in need of His healing touch in body SOUL and mind ..we do ask your Spirit to touch our loved one who are in need of SALVATION
please save us,from the temptation to anger here and in our lives
We,pray for our leaders,that they use the Wisdom you gave Solomon In governing US.
We,ask in Jesus,name AMEN
And when thou prayest, thou shalt not be as the hypocrites are: for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and in the corners of the streets, that they may be seen of men. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward.
Jumper The Wise

Owensboro, KY

#499918 Dec 14, 2013
'Oh...I saw JuneVanDerMark raping Santa Cluse,underneth the Christmas tree last night....He didn't hAve a chance,she yanked down his underpants,when he came creeping down the hall.
'Oh...I heard Santa bellow out in pain...as June rang his jingle bells.

'Oh what a sight it would have been if the cops had just rushed in,And saw JuneVanDerMark raping SaNta ClauSe!
marge

Ames, IA

#499919 Dec 14, 2013
Working for the Lord wrote:
<quoted text> Jesus is not returning to the earth as I have said as this scripture proves it,1 Thessalonian 4;17, New Living Translation
Then, together with them, we who are still alive and remain on the earth will be caught up in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. Then we will be with the Lord forever. Zechariah 14 refers to then, not in the future, as the fact being you have a verse like the one above that says Jesus would meet us in the air, so that prevents Zechariah 14 to beabout in the future. Premillennialists suggest that these first two verses prove that there will be a Jewish nation centered around Jerusalem in the end times. But why look to the future when we can see that these words were fulfilled in 70 A.D.? Further, the time markers that are found in this chapter constrain us to the days of the Messiah again. Notice in verses 4, 6, 8, 9, 13, and 20 the repeated phrases,“in that day.” As we noted in the last lesson, this is a prophetic reference to the last days, which are defined by Peter and the writer of Hebrews as the days of the Messiah. Chapters 12 and 13 of Zechariah were describing events “in that day” which we saw were things concerning Jesus Christ. This chapter must also fit in the same time frame, in the days of Messiah. I urge you to read this for a complete understanding of Zechariah 14 http://westpalmbeachchurchofchrist.com/zechar...
God's angels gather us up to meet Jesus in the air, would you also say that its the Last Day?
marge

Ames, IA

#499920 Dec 14, 2013
The adds make it hard for many to post, can't see the messages cause they have to be in fine print to make room to see.
marge

Ames, IA

#499921 Dec 14, 2013
room to see the messages.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#499922 Dec 14, 2013
Robert F wrote:
<quoted text>
Working for the Lord
Peace
I have seen you use this "logic" in several of your posts. And I felt it time to point out that it is based on a "negative conclusion from affirmative premises". In short it is a logical fallacy.
To begin with your negative conclusions, in your item 6 and 7, are fallacious. It is a rather simple to see, when you line item the development of the argument. But in short, you have to many sequenced items to draw a literal conclusion. And there are a lot of assumptions one must have in moving through your exegesis....
You might try and using something a bit more simple, when copying down.... I can really dig into this if you want. But suffice it to say, the person who wrote this piece you copied did not use reason and logic.
Peace
Thank you, as I should have used only the answers that apply directly to the question instead of leaving answers that really had no bearing to the question at hand, which would had made it easier to understand.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#499923 Dec 14, 2013
marge wrote:
<quoted text>
God's angels gather us up to meet Jesus in the air, would you also say that its the Last Day?
The Last Day: The End of this Universe
The fears of many people today throughout the world are rooted in events that have taken place over the past 60 years. You see back in the World War II days the use of weapons of mass destruction such as poison gases, disease, and the atomic and hydrogen bombs were being developed and were being used in some cases. These weapons of mass destruction were spreading throughout the world from country to country. It was thought by some that the use of these weapons would wipe out mankind from the earth. This was and still is a false expectation on man’s part because God say that HE will destroy the universe in HIS own time. These ideas that man will end his own existence in this universe is impossible because God has said that the destruction of the universe will come as scheduled someday –
1 Thess. 5:1-4 – 1 But of the times and the seasons, brethren, ye have no need that I write unto you. 2 For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night. 3 For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape. 4 but ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief.
The end of this universe, all that God has created and sustained for all these past 6,000 + years will come to an end at the trumpet of God at the last day –
2 Peter 3:9-14 – 9 The Lord is not slow about His promise, as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing for any to perish but for all to come to repentance. 10 a New Heaven and Earth but the day of the Lord will come like a thief, in which the heavens will pass away with a roar and the elements will be destroyed with intense heat, and the earth and its works will be burned up. 11 Since all these things are to be destroyed in this way, what sort of people ought you to be in holy conduct and godliness, 12 looking for and hastening the coming of the day of God, because of which the heavens will be destroyed by burning, and the elements will melt with intense heat! 13 but according to His promise we are looking for new heavens and a new earth, in which righteousness dwells. 14 Therefore, beloved, since you look for these things, be diligent to be found by Him in peace, spotless and blameless,(NASU)
There will be no 1,000 year reign of Jesus Christ on the earth as is predicted by some religious teachers; there will be no warning, there will be no second chance, no purgatory for some Roman Catholics who are hoping that such a place exists. Indeed, the day will come swiftly, without warning, and the whole event will take place on the last day –
John 6:39-40 – 39 And this is the Father’s will which hath sent me, that of all which he hath given me I should lose nothing, but should raise it up again at the last day. 40 And this is the will of him that sent me, that every one which seeth the Son, and believeth on him, may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day.(KJV)
John 11:24-26 – 24 Martha saith unto him, I know that he shall rise again in the resurrection at the last day. 25 Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live: 26 And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die. Believest thou this?(KJV)
John 12:48 – 48 He that rejecteth me, and receiveth not my words, hath one that judgeth him: the word that I have spoken, the same shall judge him in the last day
The Bible tells us these things so that we will know that we must make preparations for the after life now. We must not delay our belief and obedience to the instructions of our Lord revealed to us in his Book, the Bible.

“Let the Children”

Since: Aug 08

Come To Me

#499924 Dec 14, 2013
Working for the Lord wrote:
<quoted text> Jesus is not returning to the earth as I have said as this scripture proves it,1 Thessalonian 4;17, New Living Translation
Then, together with them, we who are still alive and remain on the earth will be caught up in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. Then we will be with the Lord forever. Zechariah 14 refers to then, not in the future, as the fact being you have a verse like the one above that says Jesus would meet us in the air, so that prevents Zechariah 14 to beabout in the future. Premillennialists suggest that these first two verses prove that there will be a Jewish nation centered around Jerusalem in the end times. But why look to the future when we can see that these words were fulfilled in 70 A.D.? Further, the time markers that are found in this chapter constrain us to the days of the Messiah again. Notice in verses 4, 6, 8, 9, 13, and 20 the repeated phrases,“in that day.” As we noted in the last lesson, this is a prophetic reference to the last days, which are defined by Peter and the writer of Hebrews as the days of the Messiah. Chapters 12 and 13 of Zechariah were describing events “in that day” which we saw were things concerning Jesus Christ. This chapter must also fit in the same time frame, in the days of Messiah. I urge you to read this for a complete understanding of Zechariah 14 http://westpalmbeachchurchofchrist.com/zechar...
The Mount of Olives was not split in 70AD .
THERE IS A,JEWISH nation..there are blooming deserts ...as,prophesied ..

I won't be seeing you at your Church ...But God bless you

“Let the Children”

Since: Aug 08

Come To Me

#499925 Dec 14, 2013
marge wrote:
room to see the messages.
I can't see who is posting!!! Horrible ..they keep sliding back over the name
truth

Perth, Australia

#499926 Dec 14, 2013
its last decived and posess
who liked that

many many will come in myname

its not me
no
holy scripture say like that

decivers and posessor are on place where and which belong to righteousness people
truth

Perth, Australia

#499927 Dec 14, 2013
in matrix is so long others but not what is belong to right soul

they opose everything and everyone
it is written
why they acting like that
MUQ

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#499928 Dec 14, 2013
Working for the Lord wrote:
<quoted text> Jesus is not returning to the earth as I have said as this scripture proves it,1 Thessalonian 4;17, New Living Translation
..
Jesus is coming and / or not coming to earth cannot be decided on the "evidence" of Paul, who never met Jesus or learned anything from him or his chosen apostles.

It is meaningless to Quote Paul and keep on discussing "hidden meanings" of what he wrote.

Jesus is coming back to this earth, near the end of time as per statements of jesus and as confirmed in the "Last and Final Testament to human beings".

You are bringing wrong witness to decide on such fundamental issue.
MUQ

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#499929 Dec 14, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
The Mount of Olives was not split in 70AD .
THERE IS A,JEWISH nation..there are blooming deserts ...as,prophesied ..
I won't be seeing you at your Church ...But God bless you
How you would have "interpreted" that verse, say 150 years ago or 500 years ago?

And how would you interpret those verses when the Zionist Nation of Isreal is gone from that place and "normalcy" returns there?
truth

Perth, Australia

#499930 Dec 15, 2013
it is written
Real Creator left law trough space and time.

it is written
Who search going find.

it is written
Many use law of time past present as well future.

it is written
many many many will come in name its not me

it is written words

infinite

Whats deference between infinite and end?
truth

Perth, Australia

#499931 Dec 15, 2013
decivers and possessors
accusers and judges
see
they don't know anything they see everything as well set up everything
its exist
-very law organizations
-its exist very high organization
to accuse and ruin every person or every family

see

if you say to them anything
you are wrong or mental

Since: Jul 08

Columbus, OH

#499933 Dec 15, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>June VanDerMark
...everything has a start....
Including whatever god you accept?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Stealing the Keys to Heaven (Aug '09) Fri Dan Dougherty 3
Pope's visit will change Philippines, Cardinal ... Thu Iglesia_Ni_Dinuguan 4
Philippines and Vatican release Pope Francis po... Sep 18 pazuzu 85
Edmonton's Coptic Christian community welcomes ... Sep 18 PAUL SHYKORA arts 1
United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) Sep 17 Married in 8,299
Selfies with Pope Francis cardboard cutouts pop... Sep 10 ELIAS IBARRA 5
Pope Francis pursues a thaw in relations with m... Sep 9 Andrez Lopez 2
•••

Pope Benedict XVI People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••