Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 658568 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

Husker Du

Falls City, NE

#500197 Dec 16, 2013
Seraphima wrote:
Oh what a tangled web we weave when we practice to deceive...thanks for missing me Husker. it touches my heart.
I didn't miss you, so I hoped the therapist helped sort out your problems in your short hospital stay.

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#500198 Dec 16, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus and Satan were both Catholic creations.
Other than the difference between Jesus ( a human Jew) and Christ (a magical deity)., I agree totally.

I have no problem believing that a Jew named Jesus existed in 1st Cent. Judea.
As for Christ, well that is just pagan mythology passed off as truth under threat of death.
Husker Du

Falls City, NE

#500199 Dec 16, 2013
Sera, did you stay int he hospital long enough to qualify for disability? You hatefilled *woman*.
Just Sayin

Nashville, TN

#500200 Dec 16, 2013
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
The Gospel of Jesus Christ....
According to who?
truth

Belair, Australia

#500201 Dec 16, 2013
krvi krvi Kristova
blade of Jesus Christ

oh

its going toward me all sin of all
how going looks
more pray more know

its deep in night now
i can't sleep
i have cold shower

before 30 minutes i just lay down..not any more looks where i have to sleep

i close my eye
then i see what you say
you are burial into death

oh
i see
first i see man they pooling him..where they pooling this man oh my god..then i see second death body oh..then i see as mog yee with iron things oh they killing them yee as mog hole
sa metalnim predmetom udaraju ih oh blade dead body

i see what they done my god oh

oh then see again oh i see again they pooling someone full of blade they pooling body again they pooling oh he looked me full of blade he turn face no its man not woman its have bear long hair not to much i see blade over face body they pooling him..and put in water yee as graveyards with water as jama sa water oh oh my tears my god they puting them in water jama sa vodom oh oh my god full of blade they bringim them there full of blade they go into deep jama full of blade and ..they puting them there./.killing over killing
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
my tears
no thats not muslim costum its ordinary Christan people
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhh
they want know where they are..
o did someone say where..i don't think so..

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#500202 Dec 16, 2013
Husker Du wrote:
and I guess that's why a poster close to you said you had a *troubled* past.
and who was this so called poster? And maybe this so called poster of your also has a "troubled" past....maybe this poater doesn't exist but only n your mind. you said to Rose that EWTN has no scandles..I showed you it did. if you cant take the heat then think twice before you post.

“GOD SO LOVED US”

Since: Aug 08

He Gave His SON,JESUS Christ

#500203 Dec 16, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
When majority of Jews have "rejected" the True Christ (i.e. Jesus) what fat chances are that they will reject the "False Christ" (i.e. Anti Christ)?
I think that they most probably will flock to him, thinking that he is True Christ.
Some pious Jews living in Isreal is no sign that Isreal has become a country that is walking in "ways of God".
It is the laws of country and the policies they follow.
Now, will God only look at "genealogy" to pass people as righteous or non righteous? If God was doing that, why these people with "correct genealogy" were being persecuted for past 2000 years or more?
I do not know that Jews were ever recognized and were persecuted for "following God' laws and walking in His ways".
They were persecuted for being racist and looking down on other people and nations, a trait that still persists.
I see their present rise to the level of "bully" being a test for other people and to become a binding evidence of these people that once they gain any power in any part of the world, how they behave and treat other people and nations.
Allah Knows Best
Should the abomination happen via,the workings,of anti Christ ...You think the faithful Jews will bow,before this,msn.

We know only that here is,a,remnant He will welcome,(Christ) hat every knee will now,..how,or when it happens...it will happen..

He Mount Of Olives,is,not likely to be moving ...he will set feet on it and the,remnant ...however there,be Will acknowledge Him.as,Messiah ...the real Christ ..

Look I'm.no scholar

.you may have a,problem with Israel's,existence ??? Or that they are secular ..God knows,everything ..for my part I'll leave the details,to HIM.....

NSTIONS that how vowed to exterminate the JEWS are not following the laws,of God,..
THETE WILL BE A,REMNANT ...God,says,so..
Murder and genocide are,against God's,laws,..

And this is,not really the forum.for debating the,current Middle,East situation ...is it ..
I'm.just speaking of prophecy ..HE will come ..there will be Jews there when He does ..

Location hidden

#500204 Dec 16, 2013
Husker Du wrote:
<quoted text> I didn't miss you, so I hoped the therapist helped sort out your problems in your short hospital stay.
Why thank you for caring...no he didn't help me..I still think your church is evil and your a knucklehead..
Liam

Brooklyn, NY

#500205 Dec 16, 2013
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Would you agree that there are many opinions on the Gospel of Jesus Christ? I can't find any reason to believe the first and second century Christians got it all wrong. Check out their writings, you'll see it doesn't resemble yours.
Truth

Leesburg, VA

#500206 Dec 16, 2013
Just Sayin wrote:
<quoted text>
This is perhaps the most depressing doctrine of the coc: there are no more miracles.
How do they view the gift of human life? Is not the birth of a child a miracle?
coc: "Bah Humbug!!!"
And by the way, you should re-read those verses you quoted slowly and with an engaged mind. It's a huge stretch to conclude they mean that there are no more miracles.
Are there any more apostles walking around today that were chosen by Jesus Christ???

ABSOLUTELY NOT!!!!!!

Are there any more apostles walking around today that were chosen by Jesus Christ to lay THEIR hands on people to give them that KIND OF POWER to perform miracles???

ABSOLUTELY NOT!!!!!

What was the PURPOSE of the miracles performed by the apostles???

Location hidden

#500207 Dec 16, 2013
Husker Du wrote:
<quoted text> I didn't miss you, so I hoped the therapist helped sort out your problems in your short hospital stay.
Hey! I have a thought!! Maybe you can hook me up with your swearing priest friend and I can turn out to be like you! Whata ya say wanna share?..
Truth

Leesburg, VA

#500208 Dec 16, 2013
Just Sayin wrote:
<quoted text>
According to who?
GOD...
Truth

Leesburg, VA

#500210 Dec 16, 2013
Liam wrote:
<quoted text>
Would you agree that there are many opinions on the Gospel of Jesus Christ? I can't find any reason to believe the first and second century Christians got it all wrong. Check out their writings, you'll see it doesn't resemble yours.
Why don't you show me, Clay, what doesn't resemble mine???
Husker Du

Falls City, NE

#500211 Dec 16, 2013
Seraphima wrote:
<quoted text> and who was this so called poster? And maybe this so called poster of your also has a "troubled" past....maybe this poater doesn't exist but only n your mind. you said to Rose that EWTN has no scandles..I showed you it did. if you cant take the heat then think twice before you post.
Those links you posted were not about EWTN, but about the priest scandals. You savor reading about how children are hurt, you are mental. As I said, we dealt with these men who were priests under false pretense, now you need to deal with the problem, maybe follow what we did, make sure these men do not gwet into a seminary by teting them, finger printing them, like teachers now have to be, being teted for mentsal illness, interviews with teachers , professors , family, friends. A high aptitude. Christ chooses these good men to do His work.
Husker Du

Falls City, NE

#500212 Dec 16, 2013
Seraphima wrote:
http://www.catholicherald.co.u k/news/2011/07/06/order-accuse s-fr-corapi-of-sexual-and-fina ncial-wrongdoing/
Fr corapi was a con man and EWTN has nothing to do with him. Corapi fooled many people .
ReginaM

Toms River, NJ

#500213 Dec 16, 2013
Just Sayin wrote:
<quoted text>
Really, if one is in the presence of God, the only other more appropriate position to be in is completely flat on one's face like the priests do during ordination ceremony.
Yes, Catholics use their bodies during worship, not just their minds. Makes sense.
I was also surprised when I found out that Catholics are the only ones who kneel in church. I thought everyone did. Not everyone has the Blessed Sacrament, of course, but still....
Some people do prostrate themselves in the Adoration Chapel I go to. I've often wanted to, but then that involves getting up again, lol!

“GOD SO LOVED US”

Since: Aug 08

He Gave His SON,JESUS Christ

#500214 Dec 16, 2013
Liam wrote:
<quoted text>
Also Rose, if salvation is that important, there can only be one truth. How else are we supposed to know the way? Again the Catholic Church stands out. They consistently carried the same truths since the first century. I'm not taking anything away from the passionate ministers of Protestantland other than their 'truths' can't be verified by any writings outside of the Bible. And we all surely would agree the Bible needs to be interpreted anyway. So how do we know their interpretations are suddenly the truth? They have no evidence that anyone subscribed to sola fide, sola scripture. We know that the Bible didn't technically become available until it was mass produced after 1452 AD. Where's the early writings of the born again movement that demonstrate a clear understanding of the Gospel? The word of God is supposed to be important for our salvation. Doesn't the born again movement have anything that shows their interpretations being understood in 100 AD? 400 AD? 800 AD? There is nothing until a hundred yrs ago, thats hardly the markings of a true church. Its absurd to believe the all loving God waited until 98% of Christianity messed up the ministry of Jesus then- in a gotcha moment- the Lord stunned everyone with a new Christianity that can't be verified by anyone other than these sporadic ignorant pastors.
ONE TRUTH

JESUS SAID WE must be born again.. whatever we call ourselves ...or others call us,.

Man puts lAbels,..makes,ritual ..uses things ..songs instruments . Chalice . Vestments ...MAN.
JESUS,preached to the heart .HE IS THE WAY THE TRUTH AND THE LIGHT .
I was motivating one thing away from the RCC...in saying he TBN network was the first on satellite ..the SIMPLE message of Christ is broadcast to people who may not even read ...God's ways,are wonderful ..And obviously when HE said to the ends,of the earth HE knew,it would be done
Don't take everything as an insult to the RCC......I was commenting on a,program I watched about TV in memory of Paul Crouch ..

I like some of their programming ..especially the movies ..

Like the STRANGER series ..it's on one of the networks ...modern take on about six of the parables ..

Also the movie Perfect Stranger ..great messages out here
ReginaM

Toms River, NJ

#500215 Dec 16, 2013
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
According to whom?
Husker Du

Falls City, NE

#500216 Dec 16, 2013
Seraphima wrote:
http://www.beliefnet.com/colum nists/deaconsbench/2007/11/ewt n-priest-steps-down-over-relat ionship-with-widow.html#
At least that guy admitted he sinned. Mr. Couch? Nope , he denied it to millions. He denied it to his wife. Now that priest admitted he sinned and asked forgiveness, Crouch didn't. which one will go to heaven? I would say the priest , because he admitted he sinned and asked for foregiveness.
truth

Belair, Australia

#500217 Dec 16, 2013
its allready happen
to late for them
its show to me horiblle killing
graveyards exist what others try hide
graveyards exist
its happen allready
no i did not been in this my life not in any war
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooo

they are not Muslim
nooooooooooooooooooo

dear Jesus thanks
you show to me
earth swear to heaven not will be secrets

what you try tell to me
i am not been in this life in war

more pray
i am disturb in this house more

this time i just lay down on carpet sleep
not any more on bad no

i try sleep its happen within second less then second 003 second..
i see they pooling body yee then i see second body then i see graveyard then i see to many inside then i see iron things o yee they constantly going over body full of blade you can't recognize anyone any more..then i see again big man with bear and hair body its turn toward me i see his face his neck full of blade they pool him yee then bring in water graveyard with water i see splash its going full of blade and going deep then again splash they bring them in that water..i did not see who where when i see they are not muslim i see its costum of religion no not any religion symbol over them not..
its not give me see who when where
its give me see how they died..
how?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The untold story of Queen Elizabeth I and Islam Sun Full Muslim stupid 13
News United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) Sun Mr Sir 10,239
News Cardinal tipped to be the next Pope warns of an... Sep 20 Looking down our ... 25
News Catholic schools being closed at alarming rate (Apr '08) Sep 11 Jeremy 158
News The Latest: Walesa misses papal Mass, blames la... Sep 10 Ste 1
News Mother Teresa declared saint by Pope Francis Sep 8 South Knox Hombre 6
News 'Unlikely that Pope Francis will go to Pristina' Sep 8 CCCC 1
More from around the web