Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 692019 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#499901 Dec 14, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
If a god believed you were worthy of heaven, I suggest he would have crashed your car and spirited you off to heavenly bliss.
Either your god lacks power, or he doesn't give a rat's ass one way or the other.
:)
june, what about the other people in the mustang? you aren't considering them. you know, I feel more sorry for you than I do for oxbore.
June VanDerMark

Since: Sep 09

Prince George, Canada

#499902 Dec 14, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>June VanDerMark
Why does that concern you?
I thought you believe in the puddle of crud theory that life just showed up out of nothing.
You are a liar.
Riccardo
Actually my favorite theory is that the universe always existed ... never had a beginning and won't have an end. It just continually changes forms.

That is my theory, but I don't pretend to have answers to what remains mystery.

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#499903 Dec 14, 2013
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
Not one thing....you do and say exactly what I expect you to....
hope that you continue to find fault with people on here over a lower case spelling, or disputing the Fact that Jesus is God.

it shows how senile that tipesh can get.

when all is said and done, NO Christian would find fault when a person is Praising God for a miracle in their life. and that souls might not have been delivered into hell. this is what june does.

I don't expect you to understand, God's Way is much higher than that of a tipesh.

“GOD SO LOVED US”

Since: Aug 08

He Gave His SON,JESUS Christ

#499904 Dec 14, 2013
FATHER GOD..

we ask you for so many things,.And sometimes,our Thanks do not mach our begging .

We do thank you for each blessing given.

We do ask for healing for all on this,forum And their families ..most especially Nick and His living Sera...for Pads, family .Preston and His,family....for mine ..And,any one else who is,in need of His healing touch in body SOUL and mind ..we do ask your Spirit to touch our loved one who are in need of SALVATION

please save us,from the temptation to anger here and in our lives

We,pray for our leaders,that they use the Wisdom you gave Solomon In governing US.

We,ask in Jesus,name AMEN
truth

Australia

#499905 Dec 14, 2013
12 sun system before exist
under loving power
its stay many many paralel universe

one day will be in future 2.5 day light

5x more stronger light
truth

Australia

#499906 Dec 14, 2013
i am in wrong life
on wrong place
truth

Australia

#499907 Dec 14, 2013
my anger can kill you
see
if i put my mind on right path as innovation
my anger can kill you instantly

you are not perfect
perfection and corection with innovation are deferente then you think

under light of 12 sun system your life is nothing
truth

Australia

#499908 Dec 14, 2013
its not huge inovation that you need spend money
no
its preciouse small very small things

with materialistic or power posession its will be so worse

nothing will be exist
nothing at all

you don't know who is real Creator
Husker Du

Falls City, NE

#499909 Dec 14, 2013
Whees sera?
June VanDerMark

Prince George, Canada

#499910 Dec 14, 2013
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>june, what about the other people in the mustang? you aren't considering them. you know, I feel more sorry for you than I do for oxbore.
You don't WANT god to whisk all those "souls" off to heavenly bliss??? Why not! Christians brag about going to heaven, yet they claim that the god saved them from dying. Why would a god do that, unless he wanted them to suffer some more pain on earth?

Theology is wacky.
June VanDerMark

Prince George, Canada

#499911 Dec 14, 2013
atemcowboy wrote:
<Jesus is God.
Are you trying to depress Jehovah by insinuation that a son of his no longer supports Judaism???

You seem to enjoy pushing your luck.

:)

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#499912 Dec 14, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually my favorite theory is that the universe always existed ... never had a beginning and won't have an end. It just continually changes forms.
That is my theory, but I don't pretend to have answers to what remains mystery.
June VanDerMark

That would go against human logic, everything has a start. And that would mean the big bang theory is wrong and that would mean the universe expanding is not true. All make you a confused idiot.

Riccardo
Jumper The Wise

Morgantown, KY

#499913 Dec 14, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
UH HUH!!!
And will you be inviting your pastor to preach at them how they must become heterosexuals or god won't love them???
Hey baby! We don't roll like that at my church!
We not agree with it,but we don't boss people around about their lifestyles.
This is a new age of reason.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#499914 Dec 14, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you ever answer me as,to has,this,yet occurred .
http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/...
If not you are,wrong ..sorry ..in that Jesus,is,not returning to the earth
Jesus is not returning to the earth as I have said as this scripture proves it,1 Thessalonian 4;17, New Living Translation
Then, together with them, we who are still alive and remain on the earth will be caught up in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. Then we will be with the Lord forever. Zechariah 14 refers to then, not in the future, as the fact being you have a verse like the one above that says Jesus would meet us in the air, so that prevents Zechariah 14 to beabout in the future. Premillennialists suggest that these first two verses prove that there will be a Jewish nation centered around Jerusalem in the end times. But why look to the future when we can see that these words were fulfilled in 70 A.D.? Further, the time markers that are found in this chapter constrain us to the days of the Messiah again. Notice in verses 4, 6, 8, 9, 13, and 20 the repeated phrases,“in that day.” As we noted in the last lesson, this is a prophetic reference to the last days, which are defined by Peter and the writer of Hebrews as the days of the Messiah. Chapters 12 and 13 of Zechariah were describing events “in that day” which we saw were things concerning Jesus Christ. This chapter must also fit in the same time frame, in the days of Messiah. I urge you to read this for a complete understanding of Zechariah 14 http://westpalmbeachchurchofchrist.com/zechar...

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#499915 Dec 14, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
My philosophy is that I will have to wait until I die to find out if there just happens to be anything after death.
If I don't wake up, I guess I will have nothing left to do but sleep.
AHHHHHH ... the JOY of it all!
There is, and waking up to meet God will be the most horrific event a human being will ever have to do, sir I really urge you to go to the nearest Church of Christ and study and then get baptized and never have to worry about what if.

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#499916 Dec 14, 2013
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>hope that you continue to find fault with people on here over a lower case spelling, or disputing the Fact that Jesus is God.
it shows how senile that tipesh can get.
when all is said and done, NO Christian would find fault when a person is Praising God for a miracle in their life. and that souls might not have been delivered into hell. this is what june does.
I don't expect you to understand, God's Way is much higher than that of a tipesh.
You should not tell lies that can be easily proven so....as in your use of the term lord in referring to God Almighty and your attempt to justify doing so..

Only a non Christian would refer to the Sacred Infallible Word of God as being wrong....in error...as you did...

A shame you do not believe God....He said of Christ "This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased."

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#499917 Dec 14, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
FATHER GOD..
we ask you for so many things,.And sometimes,our Thanks do not mach our begging .
We do thank you for each blessing given.
We do ask for healing for all on this,forum And their families ..most especially Nick and His living Sera...for Pads, family .Preston and His,family....for mine ..And,any one else who is,in need of His healing touch in body SOUL and mind ..we do ask your Spirit to touch our loved one who are in need of SALVATION
please save us,from the temptation to anger here and in our lives
We,pray for our leaders,that they use the Wisdom you gave Solomon In governing US.
We,ask in Jesus,name AMEN
And when thou prayest, thou shalt not be as the hypocrites are: for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and in the corners of the streets, that they may be seen of men. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward.
Jumper The Wise

Morgantown, KY

#499918 Dec 14, 2013
'Oh...I saw JuneVanDerMark raping Santa Cluse,underneth the Christmas tree last night....He didn't hAve a chance,she yanked down his underpants,when he came creeping down the hall.
'Oh...I heard Santa bellow out in pain...as June rang his jingle bells.

'Oh what a sight it would have been if the cops had just rushed in,And saw JuneVanDerMark raping SaNta ClauSe!
marge

Leesburg, GA

#499919 Dec 14, 2013
Working for the Lord wrote:
<quoted text> Jesus is not returning to the earth as I have said as this scripture proves it,1 Thessalonian 4;17, New Living Translation
Then, together with them, we who are still alive and remain on the earth will be caught up in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. Then we will be with the Lord forever. Zechariah 14 refers to then, not in the future, as the fact being you have a verse like the one above that says Jesus would meet us in the air, so that prevents Zechariah 14 to beabout in the future. Premillennialists suggest that these first two verses prove that there will be a Jewish nation centered around Jerusalem in the end times. But why look to the future when we can see that these words were fulfilled in 70 A.D.? Further, the time markers that are found in this chapter constrain us to the days of the Messiah again. Notice in verses 4, 6, 8, 9, 13, and 20 the repeated phrases,“in that day.” As we noted in the last lesson, this is a prophetic reference to the last days, which are defined by Peter and the writer of Hebrews as the days of the Messiah. Chapters 12 and 13 of Zechariah were describing events “in that day” which we saw were things concerning Jesus Christ. This chapter must also fit in the same time frame, in the days of Messiah. I urge you to read this for a complete understanding of Zechariah 14 http://westpalmbeachchurchofchrist.com/zechar...
God's angels gather us up to meet Jesus in the air, would you also say that its the Last Day?
marge

Leesburg, GA

#499920 Dec 14, 2013
The adds make it hard for many to post, can't see the messages cause they have to be in fine print to make room to see.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Pope urges compassion from politicians who fan ... Tue Frindly 4
News United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) Dec 4 Mr Sir 10,694
News Pope Francis is greeted by young children in tr... Nov 27 TRUE CATHOLIC her... 1
News John Paul I Closer to Sainthood as Book Debunks... Nov '17 South Knox Hombre 1
News Vatican backs Obama as Nobel Peace Prize Winner (Oct '09) Nov '17 Feeling Abandoned 37
News Pope Francis to stop off in Cuba on way to Unit... (Apr '15) Nov '17 whirlignmerc 11
News War, religion and tolerance Oct '17 The Bible Student 1
More from around the web