Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

Full story: CBC News 550,586
The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ. Full Story

Since: Sep 09

Prince George, Canada

#499360 Dec 12, 2013
It's plain to see that every preacher in every religion believed and believes that the "thoughts" of their savior-gods were aligned to the mentalities of the preachers.

The attitude was and IS ... "My savior speaks through me to you."

How handy is that self-serving mentality of all the preachers, which has no bearing whatsoever on anything BUT philosophical gibberish?"

Prince George, Canada

#499361 Dec 12, 2013
Gerald Gardner (father of Wicca) supposedly received information from somewhere that the goddess curses homosexuals.

I suggest that his followers never thought to ask him if that information came down to him from the goddess in the moon by "personal delivery."

Stupid, stupid humans.

Prince George, Canada

#499362 Dec 12, 2013
LTM wrote:
<quoted text>
And you believe your religion is the truth.
Now don't be a trickster. I don't favor any religion whatsoever, as I don't profess to be a fortune-teller as do you.

I choose to wait until I die to find out if there is a hereafter. And if there just happens to be one, I'll deal with it then. I have other self-perceived "important to me" issues to deal with NOW.

Prince George, Canada

#499363 Dec 12, 2013
LTM wrote:
<quoted text>
And you believe your religion is the truth. you are preaching every day on here what you believe is the truth.
witchcraft, satanism is a religion, atheism is a religion.
Catholicism is a religion, Protestantism is a religion.
They all teach on what they believe is the truth, faith in God is not a religion it is hope, and trust in someone, faith is a gift give by God to us all. You didn't and don't accept the gift God gave you, you have rejected it.
You are still getting religion which is man made, and faith give by God, mixed up: they are not the same thing.
Do you believe as did your church father John Chrysostom???

So according to the Catholic John Chrysostom, when Jesus practiced Judaism, Jesus was comparable to pigs or goats.

NICE PLAY JOHN!!!

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#499364 Dec 12, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
It's plain to see that every preacher in every religion believed and believes that the "thoughts" of their savior-gods were aligned to the mentalities of the preachers.
The attitude was and IS ... "My savior speaks through me to you."
How handy is that self-serving mentality of all the preachers, which has no bearing whatsoever on anything BUT philosophical gibberish?"
A preacher of the word preaches from the bible, so he can always back up what he says, after all it's what's in the bible we're to preach.

Prince George, Canada

#499365 Dec 12, 2013
On one hand the Catholic church fathers taught that Jesus was a Jewish Rabbi his whole life on earth.

Yet in another theology they taught that the Catholic John the Baptist baptized Jesus before he was crucified in the river Jordon.

Slight of vocal cords and slight of pens was the name of their crafty GAME.

If only the theologians had had the same mindset, things might have gone as PLANNED and their lies would not be in plain view for all to see.

Prince George, Canada

#499366 Dec 12, 2013
Working for the Lord wrote:
<quoted text> A preacher of the word preaches from the bible, so he can always back up what he says, after all it's what's in the bible we're to preach.
You choose to be a fool, so there's nothing left for you but to carry on preaching!

Location hidden

#499367 Dec 12, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
Billy Graham's tongue split and forked out into two different directions when he contradicted his own story and claimed that now "god" allows other than Christians into HEAVEN.
Martin Luther's tongue also split when he took entirely different meanings from the same bible, as he in turn jumped the hoop from Catholicism into Protestantism.
If you study the preachers, you will see that their games are not dependent on one theme ... yet they all claim that they know the meaning of "god's" TRUTH.
Billy Graham is a false teacher. He doesn't know the truth of the bible, first of all he never tells anyone to be baptized, he just tells them to go find them a good church. Billy Graham is a lost soul who is credited with leading many to eternal separation from God. The only way a person can get to heaven is being a Christian, this is achieved by being baptized after studying and knowing the true church of the bible, if you don't know that how would you know where to go to church and worship God in spirit and in truth as God commands. This can only be done by being a member of the church of the bible ,which is the Church of Christ, as this is the only church that worships according to the bible.

Prince George, Canada

#499368 Dec 12, 2013
If (within the theology) Jesus was born into Judaism, taught Judaism all his life, and died on the cross as a faithful Jew, he couldn't have chosen to be baptized as a Catholic. It would NOT BE possible.

That lie (within the theology) is plain to see.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>

“For there is no need, to persons of intelligence, to attempt to prove, from the deeds of Christ subsequent to his baptism, that his soul and his body, his human nature like ours, were real, and no phantom of the imagination.

For the deeds done by Christ after his baptism, and especially his miracles, gave indication and assurance to the world of the Deity hidden in his flesh."

– Bishop Melito of Sardis (died 177).

Location hidden

#499369 Dec 12, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
You choose to be a fool, so there's nothing left for you but to carry on preaching!
Why do you call me a fool for?

Prince George, Canada

#499370 Dec 12, 2013
"Catholicos" ... what an interesting word stemming from Judaism!
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>

High Priest (Judaism)

His powers

The Great Sanhedrin alone had the right to appoint, or confirm the appointment of, the high priest. His consecration might take place only in the day-time. Two high priests must not be appointed together. Every high priest had a "mishneh" (a second) called the Segan, or "memunneh", to stand at his right; another assistant was the "Catholicos" ("Yad", l.c. 16–17).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kohen_Gadol#Sanc...

Prince George, Canada

#499371 Dec 12, 2013
<quoted text> Why do you call me a fool for?
If you don't see it, you don't WANT to see it.

Preaching is more important to you than studying your cultish thoughts from the outside IN.

There's an old saying ... that to see one's own culture as others see it, one has to leave one's own country.

You refuse to budge from your deeply imbedded self-indoctrination. And therefore you will continue to preach that although you believe in the Jesus myth, you are not IN a religion.

No one can change your own belief but YOU.

Location hidden

#499372 Dec 12, 2013
Human Being wrote:
<quoted text>
Working for the Lord
Do you think that someone is not saved/born-again, if they do not attend the Church of Christ?
Peace
That's correct, as it's the only church spoken of in the bible as the church that worships in spirit and in truth. Jesus built one church, meaning one church that is set up the way God has commanded it to be set up and a way to take of the Lord's supper the way God commands. If your church doesn't meet these requirements than your church is a man made church. The Church of Christ was established in the year 33 AD on the day of Pentecost in which 3,000 souls were added to the Church of Christ. Baptism is essential to one's salvation, and singing is what God has commanded in worship, no instruments. Ephesians 5;19, Colossians 3;16, Romans 16;16, Mark 16;16,Acts 2;37-40 The reason for singing only is God wants to hear only his creation, not instruments that were made by man. God wants to hear the purest form of praise that can be achieved and that could only come from singing without instruments. The bible tells us how to do everything he wants us to do to please him and worship him, and that's the way we're to do it, no other way will do as it would be a sin.

Prince George, Canada

#499373 Dec 12, 2013
When I was under the spell of religion, I couldn't understand how others could be free OF religion. It made no sense to me that humans would not believe in the existence of a god of pure love, simply because that was how I believed.

Now that I'm free of all religion, I have an understanding of those who are still in religion.

Been there ... done that!

It was the aim of theologians to encourage people into places of worship, where they could keep on hypnotizing them with the same dogmas over and over and over.

Theologians didn't and don't want followers to be free of the cults, as that is HOW all theologians earn their livings.

Location hidden

#499374 Dec 12, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
If you don't see it, you don't WANT to see it.
Preaching is more important to you than studying your cultish thoughts from the outside IN.
There's an old saying ... that to see one's own culture as others see it, one has to leave one's own country.
You refuse to budge from your deeply imbedded self-indoctrination. And therefore you will continue to preach that although you believe in the Jesus myth, you are not IN a religion.
No one can change your own belief but YOU.
If I know I'm preaching the truth, then why would I change what I'm doing? I know the truth and why don't you? Millions of people agree with what I preach, why don't you?

Prince George, Canada

#499375 Dec 12, 2013
Korean Christians in states of hypnosis ... rolling around the floor.

Note the "music" ... meant to create out of control emotions.

Prince George, Canada

#499376 Dec 12, 2013
<quoted text> If I know I'm preaching the truth, then why would I change what I'm doing? I know the truth and why don't you? Millions of people agree with what I preach, why don't you?
You are the only one who can tame your arrogant frame of mind to in turn recognize it for what it is.
hojo

Chanhassen, MN

#499377 Dec 12, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you NOW insinuating that Jesus will save you even though he DOESN'T adore you?
God will be mine and everyone elses "final judge" regarding the Salvation for every individual! God loves you, me and everyone else, unconditionally. Each of us has the opportunity to "accept HIS love" or reject it, as our response to HIM, and if we accept HIS love, we will proclaim and worship HIM as "each day" as we, as Catholics do, at Daily Mass and receiving Our Lords TRUE BODY and TRUE BLOOD in the Eucharist! As Paul tells us (as he himself did) to "run the race, to fight the good fight, to keep the faith!---AND THEN--
(again) God will be mine and everyone elses "final judge" regarding our place of eternal rest and Heavenly Salvation with HIM!!!

Prince George, Canada

#499378 Dec 12, 2013
<quoted text> If I know I'm preaching the truth,
All preachers in all religions can be tricked (by their own mentalities) that they are preaching God-given truths. Yet none of you agree.

If that doesn't wake you out of your hypnotic trance, I suggest that where you are, is where you will choose to stay.

Prince George, Canada

#499379 Dec 12, 2013
hojo wrote:
<quoted text>
God will be mine and everyone elses
According to your dogma ... ONLY if everyone converts to Catholicism.

Otherwise they are doomed to spend eternity in Catholic hell.

Even Protestants that do believe in Jesus, are doomed by Catholics to Catholic hell and vice versa. Protestants believe that Catholics will spend eternity in Protestant hell.

Religion is fool's "paradise."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pope pushes back at creationists 4 min SpaceBlues 1
United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) 3 hr Scales Off 8,533
Filipino Catholics hails new saints (Apr '14) 9 hr ELIAS IBARRA 47
Pope condemns gay equality laws (Feb '10) 23 hr kent 70
German Bishop: Gays a Condemned to Hella (Jun '10) Wed tonyintoronto 65
Vatican exorcism conference warns the Devil is ... Mon Atheist Silurist 23
Pope to visit Blue Mosque, Hagia Sophia in Turkey Oct 21 Serkan Turkbayram 6

Pope Benedict XVI People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE