Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 695318 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

LTM

Canada

#499226 Dec 11, 2013
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>YEP, and no matter what lies you and your buddy tell on this forum, YOU WILL NEVER FIND ANYTHING ABOUT THE YOUNG MAN GETTING BAPTIZED. Tipesh!
Hi Preston, I have been here a few times meaning to talk to you, once I wrote a whole page out but this old computer froze on me I lost it.
I wanted to thank you for your prayers, my husband is doing so well he drove himself up to his Doctor's app today, and my granddaughter is is doing well also, back in school comes and talks to me a lot and of course to eat LOL.
Her faith in God has been shaken big time however, she is only 14 and has been through a lot.
Spiritual I feel I have been through Katrina, unlike Peter who walked out of the boat, I fall over board, but like Peter Jesus walked me back to the boat.
satan keeps trying to pull this family under but he can't,.

How are you and your family Preston, your new grandbaby must be getting big how old is she now??

Since: Nov 12

Sacramento, CA

#499227 Dec 11, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
Religion is NOT GOOD!
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>
June VanDerMark

I agree Religion is not good, that's why Jesus came for the truth, He is the truth and the life. Thanks again June.

Riccardo

Since: Nov 12

Sacramento, CA

#499228 Dec 11, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
You are on a forum. I am here to attack all religion. You are here to attack all other religion BUT Catholicism.
June VanDerMark

I agree you are here for negative reasons and to try to heal. I suggest you seek professional help. What you are doing attacking religion has become a religion for you. You are no better then those you attack. Thanks for that June.

Riccardo
StarC

Fairfield, CA

#499229 Dec 11, 2013
Today Time magazine named Pope Francis “Person of the Year” for 2013.

Why I’m not surprised:

Francis is a truly global figure, not just because he’s the head of a global religion but because of his radically different vision of the church and the papacy. As he put it, he sees the church first of all as a “field hospital” that has the primary task of healing people’s wounds. He favors dialogue over doctrine, closeness to the people over clericalism, mercy over judgment and joyful witness over cultural warfare. All this has struck a chord among contemporary Christians and non-Christians."

Read more.....
Johnthavis.com

God bless Pope Francis
<><

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

#499230 Dec 11, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Hallelujah ... Hebrew ... PRAISE ye JEHOVAH!
Please stop June - you are making a fool of yourself.

Albuquerque, NM

#499231 Dec 11, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
:)
Every preacher in every religion believe that gods prize them as number one.
Silly people!
Nope - I'm number 69. And if I have been paying attention, I would be inclined to say that you are in the #2 position.

:o)

Albuquerque, NM

#499232 Dec 11, 2013
LTM wrote:
<quoted text>
How does this occur? What exactly has this entity been doing?

Do you have a picture of this entity doing something bad?
- if you do, you are going to be famous!!! I can't wait.

Or in honesty - you are just using some make beleive entity as your scapegoat, because you are too afraid to admit that coincidence and chance embarked upon fate and destiny?

Well LTM? You so make up good stories - now how 'bout backing them up with some complete truthfulness.
How 'bout placing ownership for the mistakes upon those people who made the mistakes, instead of feigningly telling the truth?

“GOD SO LOVED US”

Since: Aug 08

He Gave His SON,JESUS Christ

#499233 Dec 11, 2013
LTM wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Preston, I have been here a few times meaning to talk to you, once I wrote a whole page out but this old computer froze on me I lost it.
I wanted to thank you for your prayers, my husband is doing so well he drove himself up to his Doctor's app today, and my granddaughter is is doing well also, back in school comes and talks to me a lot and of course to eat LOL.
Her faith in God has been shaken big time however, she is only 14 and has been through a lot.
Spiritual I feel I have been through Katrina, unlike Peter who walked out of the boat, I fall over board, but like Peter Jesus walked me back to the boat.
How are you and your family Preston, your new grandbaby must be getting big how old is she now??
SO glad to hear,your family is,doing well..I know you must have been worried ..God keep you all.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#499234 Dec 11, 2013
Liam wrote:
<quoted text>
Why eat the Lords supper only on the first day of the week? Catholics have it everyday if we want.
Why only worship Him in Cappella when you have many different instruments available?
Psalm 150
"Hallelu Him with the sound of shofur; Hallelu Him with the harp and Kinner.
Hallelu Him with the tamborine and dance; Hallelu Him with stringed instruments and flute.
Hallelu Him upon the clashing cymbals; Hallelu Him upon the resounding cymbals"
Psalm 150
The bible says upon the first day of the week, so that's when you partake of the Lord's supper. Doing this any other way would be a sin. God has commanded singing only, adding instruments would be a sin. See how easy the bible is to understand. On singing only God is wanting to hear only his creation, not man made instruments, by singing you are singing to God in the most purest form possible and that's what he wants, just your spirit, no instruments. Again the Catholic church is a man made church teaching false doctrine and causing all that go to the Catholic church to be lost. Please read and it will explain to you clearly. http://churchofchristarticles.com/blog/admini... (Acts 2:47, 20:7, Ephesians 5;19,Colossians 3;16 Never has instruments ever been used in the New Testament, after Jesus and the Apostles partook of the Lord'ssupper they sung hymms.
June VanDerMark

Since: Sep 09

Kitwanga, Canada

#499235 Dec 11, 2013
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
<quoted text>
Please stop June - you are making a fool of yourself.
It should make your Gnostic self HAPPY if I make a fool of my self, as you can them believe it will make YOU appear as WISE.

:)
Patriot

Broomfield, CO

#499236 Dec 11, 2013
FYI

EPA Stealthily Propels Toward ‘Massive Power Grab of Private Property Across the U.S.’

Redefinition of "waters of the United States" under the Clean Water Act would give EPA jurisdiction over as little as a backyard ditch...

http://pjmedia.com/blog/epa-stealthily-propel...

ILLEGAL - DO NOT COMPLY!!

The EPA Was Ruled To Be UN-CONSTITUIONAL THUS UNLAWFUL in the early 1970's - This is a play by the 'elite' to take Everything.

http://www.libertyroundtable.com/2011/02/04/e...

Rothschild –‘The City’– World Conquest –“We Own You – We Will Take Everything”

http://centurean2.wordpress.com/2010/12/24/ro...

The Devil's Triangle

Empire Of The City (States)~ The Crown – Washington DC – The Vatican

http://shiftfrequency.com/empire-of-the-city-...

DON'T FORGET their Project Blue Beam = Another level of Deception & Tyranny

http://educate-yourself.org/cn/projectbluebea...
June VanDerMark

Kitwanga, Canada

#499237 Dec 11, 2013
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope - I'm number 69. And if I have been paying attention, I would be inclined to say that you are in the #2 position.
:o)
AWWWW now don't feign humility, after all of your insinuating that Jesus' "beliefs" would be aligned to your beliefs ... if he had actually lived.
June VanDerMark

Kitwanga, Canada

#499238 Dec 11, 2013
Meanwhile Christians are supporting the Jews, because they believe that the Jews must go "back" to Israel before Jesus will come.

New fools are born every day.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >

The law banning Christians from proselytising Jews came before the Israeli parliament during the Christmas season in 1977; amidst protests from Arab Christians in Israel and in occupied Palestine. But their protests were in vain. The law came into force on April 1, 1978, under the premiership of Nobel peace laureate Menachem Begin. Henceforth, no Christian missionary could even offer a Bible to a Jew with a hope to convert him to Christianity. This singular act could constitute an offering of 'material inducement' which could land a Christian missionary to five years in jail in the exclusive Jewish state. Under the same statute, a Jew could be jailed for three years if he converts to Christianity.

http://hameed247.blogspot.ca/2011/01/israel-w...
June VanDerMark

Kitwanga, Canada

#499239 Dec 11, 2013
It's quite ironic that for many centuries the Catholic hierarchy had all the military power ... and now the pendulum has swung the other way and the Jews have all the military power.

It begs the question ... "WHO DOES the one god actually favor."

The pope is now trying to play nice with the Jews and I suggest the Jews will have the last laugh ... at least for this round of who actually IS a favorite of the same "god."

In religion, military might makes the "calls."

Tongue in cheek
Liam

Warwick, RI

#499240 Dec 11, 2013
Working for the Lord wrote:
<quoted text> The bible says upon the first day of the week, so that's when you partake of the Lord's supper. Doing this any other way would be a sin. God has commanded singing only, adding instruments would be a sin. See how easy the bible is to understand. On singing only God is wanting to hear only his creation, not man made instruments, by singing you are singing to God in the most purest form possible and that's what he wants, just your spirit, no instruments. Again the Catholic church is a man made church teaching false doctrine and causing all that go to the Catholic church to be lost. Please read and it will explain to you clearly. http://churchofchristarticles.com/blog/admini... (Acts 2:47, 20:7, Ephesians 5;19,Colossians 3;16 Never has instruments ever been used in the New Testament, after Jesus and the Apostles partook of the Lord'ssupper they sung hymms.
I gave you scripture from the word of God proclaiming worship in the form of harps, flutes, string instruments and cymbals. Don't tell me its a sin to use those things. Who are you?

The Lords Supper is the Mass. "Happy are those called to the supper of the Lamb".
Nowhere does the Bible forbid us to partake in it on Tuesdays or Wednesdays. Sunday is the mandatory day. Any other day is ok as long as you still celebrate Sunday Mass.
"Give us this day our daily bread"

You don't have any scripture supporting me sinning by using instruments and partaking in the Mass on a weekday.
You seem like a nice enough guy. I think your approach to sacred scripture is way off. The Universal Church came first, then the Bible.
June VanDerMark

Kitwanga, Canada

#499241 Dec 11, 2013
Our churches are not like that; they are truly frightening and filled with fear. God's presence makes a place frightening because he has power over life and death. In our churches we hear countless homilies on eternal punishments, on rivers of fire, on the venomous worm, on bonds that cannot be burst, or exterior darkness. But the Jews neither know nor dream of these things. They live for their bellies, they gape for the things of this world, their condition is not better than that of pigs or goats because of their wanton ways and excessive gluttony.

John Chrysostom
June VanDerMark

Kitwanga, Canada

#499242 Dec 11, 2013
Religion, that "should" bring peace to earth, has a vile history of brutality, bloodshed and hatred.

I suggest that you keep in mind, Einstein who was a Jew was against the Jews creating their own state. I suggest he knew that their religion would be an unsettling issue, along with their aggression to push the Palestinians of their own lands.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >

The attack on Christians, Christianity and its institutions in Israel is not a new phenomenon. It started when the UN partitioned Palestine at the behest of Western powers led by the US. On May 31, 1948 Father Deleque, reported 'Jewish soldiers broke doors of my church and robbed many precious and sacred objects. Then they threw the statues of Christ down into a nearby garden'.

http://hameed247.blogspot.ca/2011/01/israel-w...
June VanDerMark

Kitwanga, Canada

#499243 Dec 11, 2013
Now imagine how the early Jews felt, when they were informed that a savior had come to earth to claim that Judaism was a filthy lie and that Christianity was the REAL truth.

No matter from which angle it is viewed ... religion is NOT GOOD!!!
June VanDerMark

Kitwanga, Canada

#499244 Dec 11, 2013
The term "Judaize" was meant as a terrible insult against the Jews ... added, of course, to all the other Catholic insults.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>

There were twelve apostles and they drew the whole world to themselves. The greater portion of the city is Christian, yet some are still sick with the Judaizing disease. And what could we, who are healthy, say in our own defense? Surely those who are sick deserve to be accused. But we are not free from blame, because we have neglected them in their hour of illness; if we had shown great concern for them and they had the benefit of this care, they could not possibly still be sick.

John Chrysostom
June VanDerMark

Kitwanga, Canada

#499245 Dec 11, 2013
It seems that in religion, what goes around, just keeps on coming around.

"Our religion is based on truth, and YOURS is based on lies."

Another way of perceiving IS ... You get back just what you give. "You controlled us, and now it's our group's turn to control you."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) Feb 15 Eyes on Christ 10,730
News Pope 'loves China', Vatican official says on tr... (Aug '17) Feb 11 C Kersey 3
News Vatican mulls putting end to limbo (Apr '07) Feb 6 Leary 43
News Vatican nixes former Irish president from Women... Feb 2 Mullah Pres Elect... 1
News Pope accepts resignation of auxiliary bishop of... Feb 2 Pope MS USA News 6
News Faith Matters: Top local faith stories for 2017 Jan 21 question 2
News Love in the air: Pope marries couple on papal p... Jan 19 Pardon Pard 1
More from around the web