Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

Full story: CBC News

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Comments (Page 24,032)

Showing posts 480,621 - 480,640 of511,550
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2013

why you need 99
Do you liked be corect?
then you need 99

Why you need 99 as product
you need sell your story or product or judgment or this or that
you beconme depend
as deciver and posessor
you are all as.. in within

you don't liked recognize that
liked or not
it is as it is
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2013

see letter i=9
99=ii

ha ha ha
come to me
yes you will

i say I don't know you
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2013

Who send problem?
-its exist very low organizations
-its exist very high organizations
to ruin everyone or accuse or judge and so on..

now
They will be together for on good by!
u babe marice
zagorio je kotao yee
sad ih salje
za iste pare..
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2013

every river is dirty..
How on earth its will be in heaven?
polluted blade
polluted mind
see
What your corupt law say about that?
Did law recover something?
no
then money fun funny accusers and what?..
Sve sto cinite meni
cinite i sebi.
nice liars
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2013

please explain dirty water
see spiritual
its your diploma
political systems
and organizations

see
dirty water dimensions
explain on your smart way with your nice corupt diploma

all of you is in within
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2013

political atheist and religion systems
dirty water
OldJG

Rockford, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2013

Anthony MN wrote:
<quoted text>
While you accept the argument of an amatuer blogger, I'll go with the opinions of men who received Doctorates from Oxford University.
Actually I accept the early church fathers and could care less about Oxford University. By the way, what university did Simon Peter, Andrew, James(Son of Zebedee), John, Philip, Bartholomew
Thomas, Matthew, James(Son of Alphaeus),Jude(Thaddaeus, Simon (The Zealot), Matthias (replaced Judas)attend. Let me see, I bet you will have to get back to me on that one, right? By the way, did Jesus receive a Doctorates from "any" university?

Every heard......a child will lead them? Probably not in your Roman theology.
OldJG

Rockford, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2013

Anthony MN wrote:
<quoted text>
lol. I read all of it. In fact the post your responding to is a direct quote from it. You on the other hand DID NOT read the link I provided which clearly and precisely refutes point by point each and every assertion your amatuer makes.
In the end all you can do is call us liars. I think it's because your scared, worried, confused, starting to have doubts. Don't worry, we'll be here to accept you into the Church when you come to the realization.
If you had read it all you would have repented and walked away from the Roman lies you have lived by most of your life. You read nothing and understood nothing therefore you received nothing.

AnthonyMN said, quote, "In the end all you can do is call us liars. I think it's because your scared, worried, confused, starting to have doubts. Don't worry, we'll be here to accept you into the Church when you come to the realization." End quote.

In the end.....you are liars. Scared? Worried? Confused? Have doubts? Yes, this describes those of the Roman persuasion. Don't worry, repent and believe. The true church will receive even a Roman like you.
OldJG

Rockford, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2013

Another wonderful Roman story. LOL

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/12/05/thom...
Husker Du

Falls City, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2013

June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
If the Protestant minister is famous, you ought to be able to write his name.
At any rate, I believe all places of worship had members of congregations that were molested.
Molestation is also very common in homes.
Humans are human ... period.
Billy Graham's son. It's been in all the news.

“Greatest Love”

Since: Aug 08

For His Creation

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2013

StarC wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't lie Rose.
Look for it and post it.
You are wrong... I would never say he will return to Rome, b/c I do not know.
I don't lie ..I answered your post asking for a verse ..
Never said He would Return to temple first off ..I SId HE,would rule in the,New Jerusalem ...there may or may not be a msn made temple ...But since there will be a,New,Earth..New heaven New,Jerusalem ..might not be Ny Vatican..pyramids,or temple stAnding ..
But it will be in Judea,He returns .
StarC wrote:
"The Church Is One (Rom. 12:5, 1 Cor. 10:17, 12:13, CCC 813–822)
Jesus established only one Church, not a collection of differing churches (Lutheran, Baptist, Anglican, and so on). The Bible says the Church is the bride of Christ (Eph. 5:23–32). Jesus can have but one spouse, and his spouse is the Catholic Church.
His Church also teaches just one set of doctrines, which must be the same as those taught by the apostles (Jude 3). This is the unity of belief to which Scripture calls us (Phil. 1:27, 2:2).
Although some Catholics dissent from officially-taught doctrines, the Church’s official
teachers—the pope and the bishops united with him—have never changed any
doctrine. Over the centuries, as doctrines are examined more fully, the Church comes
to understand them more deeply (John 16:12–13), but it never understands them to
mean the opposite of what they once meant.
The Church Is Holy (Eph. 5:25–27, Rev. 19:7–8, CCC 823–829)
By his grace Jesus makes the Church holy, just as he is holy. This doesn’t mean that each member is always holy. Jesus said there would be both good and bad members in the Church (John 6:70), and not all the members would go to heaven (Matt. 7:21–23).
But the Church itself is holy because it is the source of holiness and is the guardian of the special means of grace Jesus established, the sacraments (cf. Eph. 5:26).
The Church Is Catholic (Matt. 28:19–20, Rev. 5:9–10, CCC 830–856)
Jesus’ Church is called catholic ("universal" in Greek) because it is his gift to all people.
He told his apostles to go throughout the world and make disciples of "all nations"
(Matt. 28:19–20).
For 2,000 years the Catholic Church has carried out this mission, preaching the good news that Christ died for all men and that he wants all of us to be members of his universal family (Gal. 3:28).
Nowadays the Catholic Church is found in every country of the world and is still sending out missionaries to "make disciples of all nations" (Matt. 28:19).
The Church Jesus established was known by its most common title, "the Catholic Church," at least as early as the year 107, when Ignatius of Antioch used that title to describe the one Church Jesus founded. The title apparently was old in Ignatius’s time, which means it probably went all the way back to the time of the apostles."
WHY NOT ROME??? As you said here ..because it's not Where He left ..or where He,will return ..

I don't lie ..Star ..You did imply ..ask why not Rome ..I was answering YOUR POST .

why does everything here get personal with you folks,..if I don't agree with you ..I'm sure your belief is,sincere at least..

“Greatest Love”

Since: Aug 08

For His Creation

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2013

StarC wrote:
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Though He knew,what would happen to His people ..I would think a great deal.of Jesus,weeping is,over His,Chosen and how,they've been treated.
Every Jew,mistreated was related by blood to Our Lord in His,incarnation..AND RELATED BY BLOOD TO HIS MOTHER ...if you think on it TO PETER TOO ..just bought of it that way .
Peter was always,Jewish ...so was,Mary and her Son ...And yet anti Semitism flourished ...during the middle,ages ruled by RCC domination.
But now,to think the,RCC really sees,itself as A replacement for the,APPLE of His,eyes ..just floors,me ...really ..
There,has,been NO permanent Replacement ..we were grafted in ...same tree ...
Yes the blood of our Lord replaced the blood of Calves,...But God never goes back on His,promise
And it was to Abraham ..the Aposles will HAVR horned over ISRAEL.And her Sons ..
.And it won't be in Rome ..
End quote
[repost for rose]
Why wouldn't it be Rome? Peter and Paul were in Rome……
JESUS SENT HIS Apostles to Rome....
Acts 23:
11* The following night the Lord stood by him and said,“Take
courage. For just as you have borne witness to my cause in
Jerusalem, so you must also bear witness in Rome.”
Churches in Rome.
From KJV
Rom 1
1:5
By whom we have received grace and apostleship, for obedience to the faith among all nations, for his name: 1:5
through whom we have received grace and apostleship bring about the obedience of faith among all the Gentiles for His name's sake,
1:6
Among whom are ye also the called of Jesus Christ: 1:6
Rom 1:
1:7
***TO ALL THAT BE IN ROME, beloved of God, called to be saints: Grace to you and peace from God our Father, and the Lord Jesus Christ
1:8 First, I thank my God through Jesus Christ for you all, that your faith is spoken of ‘throughout the whole world.’
(Universal=Catholic)
Your WROTE….
Rosesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Israel is,exactly where it always,was ..And,where Jesus,will return and claim.His,people Jew and,GENTILES ..the,TEMPLE will be HIS temple ...
not in Rome ..in the New Jerusalem ..
Not tHE VATICAN ..
Sorry but of all the info you have given ...That site,made the least sense..IMO .
There,might well be another EARTHLy temple built on the Mount ..we shall see,...END QUOTE
Can you give me the verse when it says that Jesus will return to his temple in the "New Jerusalem?"
Tks.
SORRY IT WAS THIS ONE ..under where it says..the mixing of your words and mine was confusing ..

But anywAy this,one
marge

Ames, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2013

OldJG wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually I accept the early church fathers and could care less about Oxford University. By the way, what university did Simon Peter, Andrew, James(Son of Zebedee), John, Philip, Bartholomew
Thomas, Matthew, James(Son of Alphaeus),Jude(Thaddaeus, Simon (The Zealot), Matthias (replaced Judas)attend. Let me see, I bet you will have to get back to me on that one, right? By the way, did Jesus receive a Doctorates from "any" university?
Every heard......a child will lead them? Probably not in your Roman theology.
Those are my early dudes too!

Why would they feel allowed to go beyond what is Written, There is no communion there.
marge

Ames, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2013

Why would any Christian woman listen to what any man has to say outside those 'inspired' men is beyond me.

Everything ever said is measured by what is Written.
marge

Ames, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2013

Hey Ltm, guess what:)
Liam

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2013

OldJG wrote:
<quoted text>
If you had read it all you would have repented and walked away from the Roman lies you have....blah blah
is there anything we can say to you at this point to make you understand? You have been given more facts to ponder than you deserve. It doesn't matter anymore. You're goin to believe what you've already decided.
you're a stubborn senior citizen. And when we Catholics aren't around, you and the other stubborn senior citizens beat the heck out of each other with Bible verses.
Everythings a conspiracy. Nobody got it right. Christianity didn't really begin until the born again movement began 60 yrs ago.
marge

Ames, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2013

Some of 'their''fathers' sound like Robert lol,

no offence Robert I love you:)

“No Troll Feeding”

Since: Apr 08

Abortion;OneDeadOneWounded

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2013

RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
SORRY IT WAS THIS ONE ..under where it says..the mixing of your words and mine was confusing ..
But anywAy this,one
You see I never said it would be Rome.

It's a question so you are lying.

I NEVER said it would be Rome. Do you see the "?"....... It's a question.
Big difference then saying "He would come to Rome.

You are the one that said he will come to the New Jerusalem , that it would not be Rome.
You do not know and neither do I. Period!

You are always confusing what every one says.

Are you on meds? Just wondering.

“No Troll Feeding”

Since: Apr 08

Abortion;OneDeadOneWounded

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2013

Rose wrote.....
"And it was to Abraham ..the Aposles will HAVR horned over ISRAEL.And her Sons ..
.And it won't be in Rome .."
End quote

Star wrote
[repost for rose]
"Why wouldn't it be Rome? Peter and Paul were in Rome……Jesus sent them there"

From the post above.

Just stop saying that (I) "she thinks it's Rome"
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2013

no Jesus don't need your diploma

If I am mad
its mean you wondering
take care
no i need past my process
now
i am alright

When Jesus walk trough Earth he is been your teacher!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 480,621 - 480,640 of511,550
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

6 Users are viewing the Pope Benedict XVI Forum right now

Search the Pope Benedict XVI Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) 1 hr Cultastic 7,626
Greek Orthodox prelates denounce Catholicism as... 2 hr Joseph Paskudnok 2
Anglican priest ordained to Catholic priesthood... Mon Highchurchman 5
Philippines and Vatican release Pope Francis po... Apr 12 ELIAS IBARRA 17
Krakow prays to its saint John Paul II Apr 12 Clear Dharma 5
Philippines cardinal worked for peace with Muslims Apr 10 Silent Crusader 4
Pope Presses Anti-AIDS Chastity Strategy in Africa Apr 8 Atheist Silurist 2
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••