Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

Full story: CBC News

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Comments (Page 24,023)

Showing posts 480,441 - 480,460 of529,589
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Greatest Love”

Since: Aug 08

For His Creation

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2013

Judged:

hojo wrote:
<quoted text>
Michael!! Your vindictiveness, hostility and hate against the Catholic Church is no different than the liberal "hack" news writer editorialist, who "over-exaggerate their(front-page)opinions when it comes to attacking priests. To begin with, yours and other anti-catholics are so "out of touch" with (what "todays definition" of sexual abuse is that "buffoons" like you attach the word "sexual rape" to every priest when accused. The definition of abuse in todays world is: 1) grabbing the arm of a
person2) striking a student on the rear end (or anywhere) with a ruler, 3) startling someone from behind) by placing a hand on each shoulder, 4) making a statement that offends a person 5)actual sexual contact (the least common) of all abuses that have been brought to trial for conviction (less that 1/2 of 1% of priests worldwide. No one is saying that ACTUAL SEXUAL ABUSIVE priests should not be behind bars, but lets get the "real facts" and the "real truth". Actual Protestant sexual abuse cases = or exceeds that of the Catholic Church and Public School Abuses (reported and unreported are 30-40% greater than in ANY Catholic or Protestant Church. Of course the mainstream media liberals wouldn't (dare) touch these Protestant or Public School abuse cases with "front page stories" because it would uncover a Nationwide outcry of anger for a full and complete investigation that would make undermine the entire Public School system.---Yes Michael---UNBELIEVABLE----but BELIEVABLE!!!!!!
You think the media Likes Protestants,...or Evangelicals????

All abusE is wrong ..period ..sexual real abuse perpetrators should ALL
BE IN JAIL .

The media hate..anything conservative ..a great many evangelicals are conservative ..And weird as it seems hey are not that fond of PRO ISRAELIS...anything moderate or liberal is great ...they use any scandal to heap on any people of God ...

Since: Sep 09

Fort Saint James, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2013

Human Being wrote:
<quoted text>
And what if the moon is made of cheese?
Then the Wiccan goddess that lives in the moon will probably by a cheese-eater.

“Greatest Love”

For His Creation

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2013

Judged:

Liam wrote:
<quoted text>
You missed my point. I suspect YOU of being attracted to children. I base this off your repetitive devotion to the subject. You don't seem to mind that statistics show you are attacking the wrong group. Statistics show there are more in your family than ours.
Our Church does have a zero tolerance policy. We lay people can't even go on a school field trip unless we get screened and attend a 3 hr class. Even if a Priest is accused (with or without evidence) he's immediately removed until its investigated by the police. Now if only other folks, like the Canadian school system could follow our lead. You understand there are more pedophiles in your school system don't you? Maybe you should devout your time to that!
I have no doubt in my mind who you are. I believe thats why you attack Church.
Did,it ever occur to you there,might be,another,reason for,Michael harping on this???

Why accuse,him or,perversion ..when other,reason could be,driving him.

Why did,HE turn from the,Godhe had leArned,...a,God,who TO SOME,VICTOMS OR THEIR FAMILIES,...has,seemed to deter them as,they were lied to to keep them quiet ..may be,trying to convince them it's,Ok with God,..or God,will.oh ish them for talking about it ??

Just a thought before,you accuse,may be,..??

Fort Saint James, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2013

Jumper The Wise wrote:
<quoted text
Reading your posts sweety.
Its got me to having 'thoughts' dirty thoughts.
*Blush*
Apparently Jesus loves dirty thoughts ... as long as you allow him to wash them clean, rinse and then dry them in the Sun.

:)

“Greatest Love”

For His Creation

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2013

Judged:

StarC wrote:
<quoted text>
You wrote...
"He's,will come back as,He left ...according to the angel ..
STAR even your POPES want a,presence in Jerusalem ..why do you think that is,..he will come back there,..They know that now that ISRAEL WAS FINALLY recognized ."
Rose, the Church has had a "presence" in Jerusalem since the 4th century. It was the mother of Constantine, St. Helena that had the Church build there.
Is that what your crystal ball told you, lol. "He'll come back as He left"
Where do you get these weird ideas? Rose no one knows not even you.
There you go again.... The Pope is not infallible, he sins just like you and I.... The Pope is infallible only when it come to Scripture. On faith and morals.
Just stop pretending that you know what the Bible says...
2 Peter 1: 20-21
"Know this first of all that there is no prophecy of Scripture that is a matter of personal interpretation"
And Rose I do not know if He will return to Rome or Jerusalem , and neither do you.
Stop saying that I believe its Rome.
One,of your posts,!!! Can't remember which .said,or imied you thought it was,,Rome,because,Paul was sent there,

The,websites,..the,posts,calli ng the,Vatican Jesus,temple,..the Israel
You naked about a,scripture ..I gave it ..

Just a,question..where, is the MOUNT of Olives??''

You folks,say something ...than back pedal on it .Great if your seeing that,ISRAEL is,Israel finally recognized.. y y our Pipes,after about 3
Of them wouldn't ..

Amazing ..now,they want the,temple,mount ..
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2013

Jesus Christ told you who is accusers abusers and rest..its your leaders judges lawyers teachers polioticians so on..
yee

they liked first chair they are players in game for mony to be rich famous and so on

nothing to do with real good people

righteousness people don't have any rights

its organizations masters and leaders
its written all is corupt

yepppppppppppppppppppppppp

n

Fort Saint James, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2013

hojo wrote:
<quoted text>
And it will "continue" to remain there (in Rome, Italy) as Jesus Christs One True Church until Our Lord returns for the second time!! WHY!! Because in Matthew 16: 18-20 Jesus said "for the gates of hell shall not prevail against it (HIS Church)!!!
That paints quite a picture. Jesus the Jew, preaching Catholicism.

:)
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2013

is fallen one jesus christ
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooo

is deference and many masters jesus christ
no

then
organizations and speakers love themself
thats all

mabipulators

sede

nothing to do with real god
or real Creator

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
n

Fort Saint James, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2013

Chess wrote:
<quoted text>
Take your meds, June.
No thank! No more religious medication for me. That type of anesthetizing puts too many brain-cells into limbo.
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2013

manipulators

see
mani;puljaj
nosi i kradi i lazi

ha ha ha

all organization

your real creator is not there
good people is there
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo o

righteosness people don't have any rights
noooooooooooooooo

it is written who first coming
fallen one

Fort Saint James, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2013

Wacky theology

Jesus didn't CHOOSE to leave Judaism. He was ushered by Catholic theologians with pens at the ready INTO committing adultery AGAINST Judaism.

It wasn't Jesus' FAULT that he had a "falling out" with Jehovah. Not his fault whatsoever.

Tongue in cheek

Fort Saint James, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2013

June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Then the Wiccan goddess that lives in the moon will probably by a cheese-eater.
will probably BE a cheese-eater.
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2013

people is sick of political media and diploma corupt manipulators..

history is full of crime war and so on liars upon liars and so on

Is there some holinysess or corection..
no nothing people nothing people find no peace not prosper..

definition of unity is family

not corupt organization
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooo

Fort Saint James, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2013

Judge Mathis stated that there are just as many crooks in churches as there are in bars.

And he is a church goer.

How funny.
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2013

atheis leaders is not better
they love themself
nothing more
to be rich popular and so on

crime upon crime liars upon liars
war upon war and so on

still will be like never before

evil serve evil masters serve masters

how many Gods you see there

zero

by

Fort Saint James, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2013

Brewer’s Dictionary of Phrase & Fable by Ivor H. Evans … First published 1817.

The Opium of the People. A CATCHPHRASE applied to religion. It is derived from Karl Marx (On Hegel’s Philosophy of Law).

Religion is the sigh of the hard-pressed creature, the heart of a heartless world, as it is the soul of soulless circumstances. It is the opium of the people.

“OneLordOneFaithE ph4:5”

Since: Apr 08

Saint John Paul II Pray forUS.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2013

Judged:

RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
One,of your posts,!!! Can't remember which .said,or imied you thought it was,,Rome,because,Paul was sent there,
The,websites,..the,posts,calli ng the,Vatican Jesus,temple,..the Israel
You naked about a,scripture ..I gave it ..
Just a,question..where, is the MOUNT of Olives??''
You folks,say something ...than back pedal on it .Great if your seeing that,ISRAEL is,Israel finally recognized.. y y our Pipes,after about 3
Of them wouldn't ..
Amazing ..now,they want the,temple,mount ..
Don't lie Rose.

Look for it and post it.

You are wrong... I would never say he will return to Rome, b/c I do not know.

Fort Saint James, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2013

Most Christians are taught that if they love Jesus, Jesus will love them in return.

But they don't make the same statements about Jehovah ... unless of course they just happen to be Jehovah's Witnesses, and then they call their selves Christians while they by-pass Jesus and worship ONLY Jehovah.

Imagine if you will ... a Jehovah-Christian.

How funny.

Fort Saint James, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2013

Husker Du wrote:
<quoted text>Well a famous protestant minister said that PROTESTANT ministers are abusing young children three times more than any priest.
If the Protestant minister is famous, you ought to be able to write his name.

At any rate, I believe all places of worship had members of congregations that were molested.

Molestation is also very common in homes.

Humans are human ... period.

Fort Saint James, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2013

I suggest that there were religious preachers long before there was written language and the stories were as convoluted then as they are now.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 480,441 - 480,460 of529,589
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••