Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 688595 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

June VanDerMark

Since: Sep 09

Williams Lake, Canada

#498075 Dec 7, 2013
DeAngelo of Memphis wrote:
< we can honestly say that U're the one trying to preach!!!
Yeah ... but I don't pretend that a god is supporting my beliefs.
June VanDerMark

Since: Sep 09

Williams Lake, Canada

#498076 Dec 7, 2013
Liam wrote:
<quoted text>
If a fellow Catholic says "Clay, you were wrong" then that carries some weight.
Has a fellow Catholic ever said he/she believed you were wrong about anything? And if so, did you agree with that Catholic?
truth

Murdoch, Australia

#498077 Dec 7, 2013
no
zero is zero in hide
what you can see in hide

see
see one lovly old lady usualy opening window in morning
when we walking to school yee
her house is been huge on upstairs she have only one big huge bedroom yee..she dance with her husbund withouth clotn..yee every morning
she have big breast and much more visible things fropm both..
o yee
they chasing eaching each others even in old age..yep she isb been sexepil ..aha..but enyed her life..
yep
others kids smile i cry because they been my friends to my family..i don't relize they she liked life like that..o yee
one day my mother say them close window
no she replay
god created us without cloth yee as well to be happy until we died..
but she ordering to see me

yee when i enter her house..oh i see another teather but real game..her son and dauther in law play some game front of her..she smile nicly yee..i see..i hope she say ..life is life enyed my young fellow..yee she have lot of lovers
yee ..but she have gun too..o yee..if she don't liked someone bummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
I try tell you ..people except by mother nature..
she and her husbund except life like that..never complain against each other ..no why should be..never go see any court..never have any problem..so what she say to my mother she never have undewear no why should be..she have long dress ..she never work for any money..her properthy is been so big..she not care to much for money..simply
dear she is been thrsty for lot of love..
yee
she not killed anyone
no
she not stolen anything
no
she is been so beautifull until she died
her name is as stojka jep
as stoja mean 100==as 100 years she lived liked that every day front of open window in early morning she dance and go around without cloth
yeppppppppppp
she not care what others say
she say God created us to be happy..
yee
no no no she not have demantia
simple
dear God
she is been thrsty for love..

Is that sin dear God?
no dear God she fullfil her life with her husbund they lived life as they wish not any expensive day no
not for any money
not from anyone under any payments
simple without undewear.
Liam

Detroit, MI

#498078 Dec 7, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Has a fellow Catholic ever said he/she believed you were wrong about anything? And if so, did you agree with that Catholic?
Yes and yes. I don't take it personal, Catholics are a family.
truth

Murdoch, Australia

#498079 Dec 7, 2013
Are you for sure God created us for money?
I don't think so!

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#498080 Dec 7, 2013
Liam wrote:
<quoted text>
Michael is attracted to children. I'm not trying to be funny either. Any 9th grade psychology student can see there is something behind his obsession over the topic. It was probably allot easier to become atheist then to think about facing God over his struggle.
Nobody devotes that much time to this sort of subject unless there is something else going on.
This claim is Not your opinion. You say the word IS which makes it so. And no where in this claim do you state the words IN MY OPINION which makes a huge difference.

Location hidden

#498081 Dec 7, 2013
Liam wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes and yes. I don't take it personal, Catholics are a family.
Right or wrong you all stick together that's a fact.

Location hidden

#498082 Dec 7, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Hardly ever will you see this ever happen...I don't recall it ever happening here....

Location hidden

#498083 Dec 7, 2013
Liam wrote:
<quoted text>
You saw my post this morning, did I stand up for them? No. In fact, I said its good for them to go through this time. That way you clean out the trash in your house. I also said I was embarrassed for the Church.
Is that enough for you? No. The Church has a zero policy now. They have new protocol and are doing their best to stamp out this evil. Is that enough for you? Of course not. You want blood. You chose to be an atheist and as long as that Catholic Church is visible, its going to bother you.
Even if you are not attracted to kids, its still pathetic that you use the subject of child sexual abuse as your platform to launch your personal vendetta.
He has a right to view his OPINION on this forum without YOU implying that he is a child molester

Location hidden

#498084 Dec 7, 2013
Liam wrote:
<quoted text>
I never said molester.
If someone posted about Orthodox Saints 8 times a day for a year, would you safely assume they like Orthodoxy?
If someone quoted Led Zepplin songs 8 times a day for a year, would you safely assume they like the band?
What if they bring up child sexual abuse 8 times a day for a year?
That's all I'm getting at. Its way too lopsided on his part to ever believe he's doing it out of justice for victims.
You are great at twisting the facts.YOU IMPLYED THAT MICHAEL LIKE CHILDREN IN A SEXUAL WAY. AND NOW YOUR MAKING EXCUSES.So what if he posts something 100 times a day you are wrong to imply that he likes children in a sexual way.Hojo posts that same stuff over and over again like a broken record.In your OPINION , is he one???

Location hidden

#498085 Dec 7, 2013
Michael wrote:
<quoted text>
I am sure the church leaders go to bed every night with a smile on their faces because THEY KNOW catholics like you will not speak out against anything they ever do criminally wrong. Yes I am sure they all sleep well.
If catholics EVER stood up, wait till you see how fast things would change. Church know they can't operate without MONEY and to withhold collection money would make the clergy all become model citizens and criminal activity by those involved would become a thing of the past in A HURRY.
....I stand up for the brave victims in many instances whose own families wouldn't believe them.
that is very sad. Insult me all you want.
You hit a huge nerve.... I agree with you

Location hidden

#498086 Dec 7, 2013
Liam wrote:
<quoted text>
Preston, zip it. you are the biggest phony I've ever confronted. Talk about a liar. You have no clue what a liar is. Your whole ministry is a lie. Look in your files on me, you sociopath. Prove I lied. I gave an opinion on Mike. Anyone who has basic reading skills knows it was MY opinion. Now of course I have no way of really knowing about his attraction. That's why normal readers can see I was giving my personal opinion.
Although I don't know mike personally, I been on here for a couple yrs with him and I know he has a ridiculously enormous devotion to the subject of child sex abuse and he will not let it go. That's not normal and you know it.
You Are The Big Phony!! You DID NOT GIVE YOUR OPINION..No where in your post did you claim" this is my own opinion" YOU CLAIM THE WORD IS...WHICH MAKES IT SO...YOU are now the LIAR so why don't you ZIP IT...

Location hidden

#498087 Dec 7, 2013
Liam wrote:
<quoted text>
No I said he's attracted to children. I don't know if he's a molester. I pray not. I base this on his 24/7 obsession over the topic for 3 yrs now. Everyday. That fact alone should raise eyebrows for everybody.
And are you qualified to make this diagnoses? Whats your degree in..stupidity...

“GOD SO LOVED US”

Since: Aug 08

He Gave His SON,JESUS Christ

#498088 Dec 7, 2013
Michael wrote:
<quoted text>
Seriously no one has any evidence or proof (its just your belief) that what happens to you when you die is no different than what happens to me and everyone else. IF there really is a loving God I can't believe he would create Billions of people then sort us out like some kind of game...... your good your bad, you are good you are bad.
Fear is what motivates people to believe. Fear of failure, fear of an eternity of fire. Religious leaders learned long before the name Jesus was ever mentioned, that instilling FEAR can make people do just about anything you want them to. Marketing 101.
2 things,Michael.

Heaven is,God's,home ..would you want people,Livni with you eh o fiendishly existed or cursed you.

You learnedmorality as a,child ...maybe,something happened to turn you off the Catholic CHURCH..But that's,Not God ..that's,men directly long against GODS,WISHES..

If was,wrong I lose,nothing in the,afterlife ... if you are,and there is,a,loving God wanting to love you ..you've lost everything ..

“GOD SO LOVED US”

#498089 Dec 7, 2013
Liam wrote:
<quoted text>
Michael is attracted to children. I'm not trying to be funny either. Any 9th grade psychology student can see there is something behind his obsession over the topic. It was probably allot easier to become atheist then to think about facing God over his struggle.
Nobody devotes that much time to this sort of subject unless there is something else going on.
AGAIN why go to that reason ??? And,make accusations,..that's,just a,wrong thing ..IMO

Other reasons,for his,posts,spring to mind more...if you think on it???

“GOD SO LOVED US”

#498090 Dec 7, 2013
Patriot wrote:
How beautiful! MERRY CHRISTmas to all!
The United States Air Force Band performed a flash mob at the Smithsonian’s National Air and Space Museum on Dec. 3. What you are about to see and hear will bring tears to your eyes and joy to your heart.
What a blessing to know that in spite of the ILLEGAL Obama administration’s attacks on Religious Liberty in Our Armed Forces, there are still men and women willing to declare,“Joy to the World, the LORD is Come!”
http://radio.foxnews.com/toddstarnes/top-stor...
FANTASTIC ..THANK YOU .

I didn't click on the links below ..don't want go get angry ..

Everyone clapped too....didn't see ONE OFFENDED PERSON..GOD BLESS THRM ALL...lol a like THRY have other concerts scheduled for Christmas ..

“GOD SO LOVED US”

#498091 Dec 7, 2013
Liam wrote:
<quoted text>
No I said he's attracted to children. I don't know if he's a molester. I pray not. I base this on his 24/7 obsession over the topic for 3 yrs now. Everyday. That fact alone should raise eyebrows for everybody.
I don't see how you jumped to your conclusion..Clay ..

Other reasons come to mind ..as I said earlier ...But none of us knows and its his business ..

Whatever it is he feels,betrayed by the Church ..hats,sad is,that shrinks,that betrayal to God ..
Husker Du

Falls City, NE

#498092 Dec 7, 2013
Seraphima wrote:
<quoted text> You need to look up the definition of slander before you throw it around using it as a weapon for righteousness.
I know what it means, saying a group of people molest children without proof and based on heresay is slander.

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#498093 Dec 7, 2013
Liam wrote:
<quoted text>
You said:
God told you in an audible voice to grab a KJV and hold it up to someones forehead.
The Apostle Paul told your Grandpa to give you a message.
Those are called lies, Preston. What I said was MY opinion. I don't always use the best choice of words. I'll sleep on it and consider taking it back. But if I do it certainly won't be because a fraud pastor called me out. If a fellow Catholic says "Clay, you were wrong" then that carries some weight.
get YOUR stories straight. first I never laid my Bible on his head or on any other part of his body. I LIAD ONE HAND ON MY BIBLE(KJV) AND THEN OTHER ON HIM(CATHIES DAD) AND AFTER PRAYER. HE WAS TOUCHED BY THE LORD.

and I have never said that Paul told my grandfather anything. I said he seen some of the Apostles but what I did say was that he told me that he had been sent back by the greats in Heaven who had talked to him.

and no they are not lies nor can you prove that you are correct and not lying about those Experiences. just BECAUSE YOU DONT ACCEPT THEM , FIRST MAKES NO DIFFERENCE TO ME AND SECOND NOR TO GOD.

you are always lying about one thing or another, and someday, it will send you to hell, no matter how many pieces of grain that you consume.

now go back in the first 1000 pages and you will find if you look that my words are the same today as they were back then and the reason is obvious, truth NEVER CHANGES.LOL
Husker Du

Falls City, NE

#498094 Dec 7, 2013
Seraphima wrote:
<quoted text>He has a right to view his OPINION on this forum without YOU implying that he is a child molester
Liam is right. Also anyone who obsesses over a subject such as what Michael is posting about shows he may have a disorder. And if he has been doing it for three years? Sick, sick, sick.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) Oct 11 Married in 10,646
News Pope Francis Denounces Gender Confirmation Surg... Oct 9 TerriB1 1
News Paul Is No Inventor of Christianity, Says Pope (Sep '08) Oct 2 The Bible Student 81
News Boston cardinal, Jewish leaders have Holocaust ... (Feb '09) Sep 19 Tom Fontaine 42
News Catholic clergy fires back after Bannon criticism Sep '17 South Knox Hombre 1
News Evangelical Trump supporters want meeting with ... Aug '17 Ms Sassy 1
News What Divides Catholics and Protestants? (Apr '08) Aug '17 -Prince Of Darkness- 84,837
More from around the web