Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 693262 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

Since: Jun 10

"ISA 53:1.--6 "MATT 10:27"

#498057 Dec 7, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
When Art Linkletter asked a little boy about five years old what he was drawing, he said he was drawing a picture of God. When Art said he thought people didn’t know what God looked like, the little boy replied,“They will when I’m done.”
I have news for you when you are done attempting to draw you own picture and characterization of God...

you will come face to face with him

and YOU will BOW BEFORE HIM !

AND

you will have HELL TO PAY...

Rom_14:11 For it is written, As I live, saith the Lord, every knee shall bow to me, and every tongue shall confess to God.

Php_2:10 That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth;

GOD HAVE MERCY UPON YOUR SOUL...
Michael

Terrace Bay, Canada

#498058 Dec 7, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
He's not attracted to children in the sense that YOU imply.
Michael wants to protect children from being molested, and that is very different than wanting to hurt them.
Every instance on this forum I have stated that. I can't believe so many catholics defend the actions of their church leaders and fear to speak out against the criminals involved.

If someones property taxes go up $1 people are screaming bloody murder,........ but when the arch-diocese of St Paul Minn can find $800,000 of church goers money laying around to help protect criminals escape justice. What does that say about the organization itself? CORRUPTION AT THE HIGHEST LEVEL.

Maybe one day they will lose their fear to speak out....but I doubt it.

Michael

Terrace Bay, Canada

#498059 Dec 7, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
He's not attracted to children in the sense that YOU imply.
Michael wants to protect children from being molested, and that is very different than wanting to hurt them.
I want accountability. Catholics are helping. Sad.

“GOD SO LOVED US”

Since: Aug 08

He Gave His SON,JESUS Christ

#498060 Dec 7, 2013
FATHER.

I come again with prayer for everyone here.

Please grant healing for everyone in each family who needs it.
You know the needs,of each of us,and OUR loved ones .

We pray Your Spirit brings,the Good News to Family members who had not yet believed and that you bring your comfort to all.

Let us at this,special season ..find peace HERE .

In Jesus,Precious,Name, Amen
truth

Murdoch, Australia

#498061 Dec 7, 2013
Are you for sure june people who sit in court they are so poor?
Why you think they don't liked money or work for nothing?
I told you before why they liked 99% problem or victims?
They will created so ever then accuse!
They will tell you, you must prove there are wrong or not.
Then you need spend as much you have.
They are not fast in judgment.
no..why should be more longer more money.
Its as game to have time and so on.
They will used holy scripture or law of righteousness but only if they say it is as it is law.
June VanDerMark

Since: Sep 09

Williams Lake, Canada

#498062 Dec 7, 2013
"Moreover -- if I may put another strain upon you -- he thinks he is the Creator's pet. He believes the Creator is proud of him; he even believes the Creator loves him; has a passion for him; sits up nights to admire him; yes, and watch over him and keep him out of trouble. He prays to Him, and thinks He listens. Isn't it a quaint idea? "

'Letters from Earth'- Mark Twain
Michael

Terrace Bay, Canada

#498063 Dec 7, 2013
Seraphima wrote:
<quoted text>Hellooo Preston!...accusing someone for being a child molester is the lowest of low and a desperate attempt for a weak defense. Birds of a feather flock together. It seems it is more important for them to show loyality for each other( because they are catholics) verses seeing each others behavior as one on one. A pack mentality.
All I want is accountability. The roman catholic church instance after instance is not doing that. The proof is in the news, and its on the news in some form or other every day.

When will catholics roll up their sleeves and start doing something. PROTEST, cut back on their collection donation, write their bishop and AFTER ONLY THEN can they maybe get back to what they want their church to really be. Truthful and honest.

I have read the stories of hundreds of men broken because of what happened to them when they were young. BULLIED by the priest that if they told someone the priest would tell people they were liars. That is bullying. The priests knew that the victims parents would trust the word of a priest over their sons. THAT IS WHAT IS VERY SAD.......
June VanDerMark

Williams Lake, Canada

#498064 Dec 7, 2013
Michael wrote:
<quoted text>
I want accountability. Catholics are helping. Sad.
But let's not go on a witch hunt either.

Some of those priests that are being accused might not even be guilty.

And that is my concern.
Liam

Detroit, MI

#498065 Dec 7, 2013
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>I would love it if Michael contacted topix and insisted that they throw clay off of this forum. we got enough rogues without the lying that clay does constantly
You said:
God told you in an audible voice to grab a KJV and hold it up to someones forehead.

The Apostle Paul told your Grandpa to give you a message.

Those are called lies, Preston. What I said was MY opinion. I don't always use the best choice of words. I'll sleep on it and consider taking it back. But if I do it certainly won't be because a fraud pastor called me out. If a fellow Catholic says "Clay, you were wrong" then that carries some weight.
June VanDerMark

Williams Lake, Canada

#498066 Dec 7, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
FATHER.
I come again with prayer for everyone here.
FATHER ... as in JEHOVAH???
Michael

Terrace Bay, Canada

#498067 Dec 7, 2013
Liam wrote:
<quoted text>
No I said he's attracted to children. I don't know if he's a molester. I pray not. I base this on his 24/7 obsession over the topic for 3 yrs now. Everyday. That fact alone should raise eyebrows for everybody.
I am sure the church leaders go to bed every night with a smile on their faces because THEY KNOW catholics like you will not speak out against anything they ever do criminally wrong. Yes I am sure they all sleep well.

If catholics EVER stood up, wait till you see how fast things would change. Church know they can't operate without MONEY and to withhold collection money would make the clergy all become model citizens and criminal activity by those involved would become a thing of the past in A HURRY.

....I stand up for the brave victims in many instances whose own families wouldn't believe them.

that is very sad. Insult me all you want.
June VanDerMark

Williams Lake, Canada

#498068 Dec 7, 2013
IMAGINATION

You can find in a text whatever you bring, if you will stand between it and the mirror of your imagination. You may not see your ears, but they will be there.
- "A Fable"

Mark Twain
Michael

Terrace Bay, Canada

#498069 Dec 7, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
But let's not go on a witch hunt either.
Some of those priests that are being accused might not even be guilty.
And that is my concern.
I am only concerned about the guilty ones, and lets not forget all the bishops who lied, and deceived the followers by shuffling these guys around instead of doing what we do when a crime happens. CALL 9-1-1!

Since: Jan 12

Memphis, TN

#498070 Dec 7, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Another PREACHER who claims to know not only that a creator exists, but what its mentality is all about.
Dumb are those who believe they KNOW.
With every page filled up with 9 or 10 of your fart posts, we can honestly say that U're the one trying to preach!!! When I post, I mention that it's according to the scriptures...when U post, we're sure that it's according to what's in your lower intestine at that time!! U post your bush-it way too much which suggest that U really have no argument, no friends, and no life!! That's why U're here to antagonize everyone.....because MISERY sure does love COMPANY!!!
Liam

Detroit, MI

#498071 Dec 7, 2013
Seraphima wrote:
<quoted text>Hellooo Preston!...accusing someone for being a child molester is the lowest of low and a desperate attempt for a weak defense. Birds of a feather flock together. It seems it is more important for them to show loyality for each other( because they are catholics) verses seeing each others behavior as one on one. A pack mentality.
I never said molester.

If someone posted about Orthodox Saints 8 times a day for a year, would you safely assume they like Orthodoxy?
If someone quoted Led Zepplin songs 8 times a day for a year, would you safely assume they like the band?
What if they bring up child sexual abuse 8 times a day for a year?
That's all I'm getting at. Its way too lopsided on his part to ever believe he's doing it out of justice for victims.
June VanDerMark

Williams Lake, Canada

#498072 Dec 7, 2013
truth wrote:
Are you for sure june people who sit in court they are so poor?
I don't know how to respond to your question, as I don't understand what you mean. Sorry.
June VanDerMark

Williams Lake, Canada

#498073 Dec 7, 2013
Michael wrote:
<quoted text>
I am only concerned about the guilty ones, and lets not forget all the bishops who lied, and deceived the followers by shuffling these guys around instead of doing what we do when a crime happens. CALL 9-1-1!
The system has had a shake-up, and no longer are those in the church afraid to go to the law. The popes now are fully aware that they can't get away with the same cover-ups that used to occur.

I believe that Catholics will now correct the system their selves.

They are bringing the guilty ones to court. I just hope they don't get some innocent ones caught in the middle of the frenzy.
Liam

Detroit, MI

#498074 Dec 7, 2013
Michael wrote:
<quoted text>
I am sure the church leaders go to bed every night with a smile on their faces because THEY KNOW catholics like you will not speak out against anything they ever do criminally wrong. Yes I am sure they all sleep well.
If catholics EVER stood up, wait till you see how fast things would change. Church know they can't operate without MONEY and to withhold collection money would make the clergy all become model citizens and criminal activity by those involved would become a thing of the past in A HURRY.
....I stand up for the brave victims in many instances whose own families wouldn't believe them.
that is very sad. Insult me all you want.
You saw my post this morning, did I stand up for them? No. In fact, I said its good for them to go through this time. That way you clean out the trash in your house. I also said I was embarrassed for the Church.
Is that enough for you? No. The Church has a zero policy now. They have new protocol and are doing their best to stamp out this evil. Is that enough for you? Of course not. You want blood. You chose to be an atheist and as long as that Catholic Church is visible, its going to bother you.

Even if you are not attracted to kids, its still pathetic that you use the subject of child sexual abuse as your platform to launch your personal vendetta.
June VanDerMark

Williams Lake, Canada

#498075 Dec 7, 2013
DeAngelo of Memphis wrote:
< we can honestly say that U're the one trying to preach!!!
Yeah ... but I don't pretend that a god is supporting my beliefs.
June VanDerMark

Williams Lake, Canada

#498076 Dec 7, 2013
Liam wrote:
<quoted text>
If a fellow Catholic says "Clay, you were wrong" then that carries some weight.
Has a fellow Catholic ever said he/she believed you were wrong about anything? And if so, did you agree with that Catholic?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) Jan 9 Apostolic of another 10,701
News For New Year, pope urges help for refugees, res... Jan 1 South Knox Hombre 1
News Faith Matters: Top local faith stories for 2017 Dec 30 D dicampli 1
News Topless protester tries to grab baby Jesus figu... Dec 28 Donald J Trump 2
News Pope urges compassion from politicians who fan ... Dec 20 Truth Be Told 9
News Pope Francis is greeted by young children in tr... Nov '17 TRUE CATHOLIC her... 1
News John Paul I Closer to Sainthood as Book Debunks... Nov '17 South Knox Hombre 1
More from around the web