Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

Full story: CBC News 548,471
The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ. Full Story
truth

Perth, Australia

#497630 Dec 5, 2013
in holy scripture say
-don't used God name in vain

i fill very tired
i go late sleep..its look as empty life
nooo
i am alright
i fill over my neck arm simple they feed my energy..

she come last night
just before i go sleep
who
very elegant lady
its look like that
black dress very modern
very tight uz tijelo=with long black hair
YEE SHE HAVE LONG BLACK BUT STRONG HAIR I SEE VERY STRONG HAIR AS YOU SEE TAIL IN HORSE
SEE BUT NOT TYAIL
ITS GOING LONG STRAIGHT HAIR OVER DEEP DOWN VERY HEALTHY HAIR..
I SEE HALF HER FACE..SHE IS NOT ALIVE ANY MORE..NO
I SEE DEATH OVER HER FACE I DON'T CONCETRATED ..NOT TO MUCH NO
WHAT I SEE
SHE GOING UPSTAIRS
yee its not vilage its not poor place
but must be emty place
i see how she walk up up i see bushek its green tree around styair its outside..i see she walk up
i see emotion what she liked show
yee i see her dress start rip off from back side yee i see her undewear yee very modern but its not ordinary lady as ordinary have underqwear..must be she working in office or so mething deference..
no i don't see over her gold or silver no..i see that she liked say
she is been killed where
outside where upstairs with green tree exist
yee its city

i been very tired except..i except to much in my life
yee
i stop thinking
i go sleep last night
when i see photo of many i see movment of others people

yee
many graveyards exist..
why they kill her..
Chess

Columbus, OH

#497631 Dec 5, 2013
Catholic Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Than what will we believe? The evening news channel?
Whadda hoot.

June claiming she has "no venom against Catholics" is like a Porta-Potty claiming it has no stench.
Liam

Chicago, IL

#497632 Dec 5, 2013
confrinting with the word wrote:
<quoted text>
THE MIRACLE OF TRANSUBSTANTIATION... IS NOT THE BREAD AND WINE
THE WONDER IS ... A CORRUPTIBLE PRIEST, CAN CREATE THE DIVINE.
ONLY THE HOLY SPIRIT...COULD SIR JESUS... IN VIRGIN PURE,
NOW JESUS IS RECREATED BY SINNERS UNSECURED..
ONE STANDS AMAZED AT SUCH BOLDNESS AND PRESUMPTUOUS PARITY
THAT ANY ONE WOULD ASSUME HE'S GOD... IS VAIN PROFANITY
Whether or not the Priest is corrupt doesn't matter. Obviously you'd hope he is a pius man, but it doesn't affect the validity of the Sacrament. The Priest himself doesn't change the bread, Jesus does. He does this thru the sacramental Priesthood. And on one level or another, every Priest is a sinner, so Jesus has no choice but to use sinners to administer the Eucharist anyway.

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#497633 Dec 5, 2013
Liam wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah well your a poopy face.
lol
Eh don't blame us on the Eucharist. The Lord held up the bread and said "This is my Body". Everyone who heard the Gospel orally seems to agree with Him and us. Do you want to see what they wrote about it?
when was His Body broken? can you tell us that?

since it WASNT, then His Words must be Spiritual, not a literal translation as you catholics have been lied to.

this is so simple that any person with any intelligence should be able to see that.

John 19:36 For these things were done, that the scripture should be fulfilled, A bone of him shall not be broken.

Location hidden

#497634 Dec 5, 2013
Liam wrote:
<quoted text>
Roman miracle?? A student of the Apostle John from ANTIOCH not Rome, wrote this:
"take note to those who hold heterodox opinions on the grace of Jesus Christ who has come to us; they refrain from Eucharist and prayer because they do not confess that the Eucharist is the flesh of our Lord Jesus Christ who hath come to us. Flesh which suffered for our sins and the father in His goodness, raised up again. THEY WHO DENY THIS GIFT ARE PERISHING IN THEIR DISPUTES"
www.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ignatius_of_ANTIOCH
Are you so arrogant that you believe Ignatius got the word of God messed up when he ate, walked and slept beside the Apostles??
You have a new and strange doctrine, old gee. Realize it and get over it.
clay, you know the same as I do, that many, if not all of his alleged words were proved to be false. so why quote some persons opinion especially since you mocked marge when she quoted just a verse and gave no opine of that verse.
truth

Perth, Australia

#497635 Dec 5, 2013
why they kill her
how many ladys been kiled who or which work in office or similar..from whom..

god will lead you
every words are sharp as sword
yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ee
hair=meaning is hereditary
with hair
you can find many things
she liked say where she rest
yee maybe more
i think so
yep
short modern black dress yee
she been killed yee
she walk upstairs near green trees
yee
see answear
hair
h=8
a=1
proverb.. 50% words pro;verb, verb verbal abuse are involved in killing too
http://biblehub.com/proverbs/8-1.htm

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

Since: Jun 10

"ISA 55:11--"MATT 10:27"

#497636 Dec 5, 2013
<quoted text>
THE MIRACLE OF TRANSUBSTANTIATION... IS NOT THE BREAD AND WINE
THE WONDER IS ... A CORRUPTIBLE PRIEST, CAN CREATE THE DIVINE.
ONLY THE HOLY SPIRIT...COULD SIR JESUS... IN VIRGIN PURE,
NOW JESUS IS RECREATED BY SINNERS UNSECURED..
ONE STANDS AMAZED AT SUCH BOLDNESS AND PRESUMPTUOUS PARITY
THAT ANY ONE WOULD ASSUME HE'S GOD... IS VAIN PROFANITY
~~~
I HOPE THE POEM...I WROTE ABOVE GOT THE POINT ACROSS..
CORRUPTIBLE MAN CANNOT CREATE (CONJURE UP)
THAT WHICH IS INCORRUPTIBLE.
JESUS COULD NOT BE SIRED BY ANY PERSON THAT WAS TAINTED WITH THE ADAMIC NATURE..
HE WAS SIRED BY THE HOLY GHOST AND BORN OF A VIRGIN
NEITHER CAN HE BE RECREATED BY ( A PRIEST)ONE THAT IS TAINTED WITH THE SIN OF ADAM...
TRANSUBSTANTIATION IS AN IMPOSSIBLE FABLE....

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

Since: Jun 10

"ISA 55:11--"MATT 10:27"

#497637 Dec 5, 2013
who="Liam " <quoted text>
Kay, amen to that. Catholics don't deny you a relationship with Jesus Christ just because you ain't Catholic. And even JW's - as messed up as they are- seem to encounter God. I don't know how that's possible either.
I think God finds away to meet everyone where they are at. Sola scripture has sent thousands in a different direction than He wills. But what do you do?
And no, it doesn't bother me that working for the Lord or anyone else says they are in the true Church. What kinda moron would remain in a Church if the weren't convinced it was the truth?

----------
Thanks. I believe that you feel that way, but we both know that the general teaching of the CC is that it is the only place of salvation. It's been posted here even today.

Truth is that none of us has ALL of the truth...and this walk with Christ exposes us to it AS WE CAN HANDLE IT. I believe that He intends us to "come now, and let us reason together".(Isaiah) Jesus even said that 'where two or more of you are gathered together in My name, THERE AM I'.

As for communion being the actual body and blood of Jesus...IT IS!
But the truth of it is much greater than is perceived. Should God hold His breath, all flesh would die. Should He withhold His body and blood ALL flesh would die...not just Christians.

Why? Because... "John 1:2 The same (Jesus) was in the beginning with God.
Joh 1:3 ALL things were made by him; and without him was NOT ANYTHING made that was made".

All things necessary to life are out of Him. Without His 'life' Adam was only dirt. John 1:4 In him was life; and the life was the light of men. Everything that has life comes out of Him. Scripture says that our names must be written in "the book of life of the Lamb SLAIN FROM THE FOUNDATION OF THE WORLD". Rev. 13:8

His body was broken and poured out before the world was made and everything that was made, was made by (out of) Him. Some of His followers left Him when He said that they must eat His body.

Everything that has life in it comes out of Him. All of the food we eat to sustain our life has its origin in Him. The communion meal is not just symbolic, and no man can produce it with religious ritual. It was established to bring understanding to mankind that HE must be our living bread. We must partake of Him (the Word of God) else we will die.'Earth food' will sustain this mortal body, but we must have Him (LIVING Bread) to give us Eternal Life.

Mat 4:3 And the tempter came and said to him, "If you are the Son of God, command these stones to become loaves of bread."
Mat 4:4 But he answered, "It is written, "Man shall not live by bread alone, BUT BY EVERY WORD that comes from the mouth of God."

He is our breath, our bread, our water...

KayMarie
truth

Perth, Australia

#497638 Dec 5, 2013
hereditary he.red. tari
he=male person..red=color blade or faction of something tari=night mare killing torchering

why investigators used example of hair
hair is part of hereditary from parents strong geneticly sientific ..see diploma dip=deep.loma lomiti=destroyer killer as inkvisition as whichcraft..see lomaca lomiti=killed
see word sharp
holy scripture word are as strong sword
sharp words or instrument see result
sharp=prasha=sharp
prashak=dust=poison or dust where she go rest with body
kash cash=money=she been invilved in money doing something or been killed for money=because of money or for money as killer to be pay for money eliminated her..why?

where
where stay in 3 plase who what where
its as psalm 22
22 8 5 18 5
pro;verb 50% abuse asult 50% result as you see 50 cents
50 cents see geometric shape as it is chine or similar religion as practicing gods or wicket ceremony..its mean highly spiritual intuitive person who or what know what they doing..

Is that holy?
I say to you what holy scripture say!

pro;verb
verbal
22 8 5 18 5
http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/...

“Let the Children”

Since: Aug 08

Come To Me

#497639 Dec 5, 2013
Liam wrote:
<quoted text>
Whether or not the Priest is corrupt doesn't matter. Obviously you'd hope he is a pius man, but it doesn't affect the validity of the Sacrament. The Priest himself doesn't change the bread, Jesus does. He does this thru the sacramental Priesthood. And on one level or another, every Priest is a sinner, so Jesus has no choice but to use sinners to administer the Eucharist anyway.
Reading this,,the priest
Has,power over God ..is a god..creates...And other things,that just seem wrong to inputs,to a,man

http://www.fisheaters.com/holyorders3.html
truth

Perth, Australia

#497640 Dec 5, 2013
http://biblehub.com/proverbs/8-1.htm
she show how she have rip off her dress yee her underwear not exist on back
its mean she been force as lover then killed
she work what..
she looks as nice lady
but she uis been force as lover as to be secretly killed ..from someone who try hide wrong path..
see hereditary
he red tari
he=male red=overwealming its mean killer is not first time tari=killed
tari as night mare
its much more worse its as person who simple enjoyed
over others as sadistic killers..
its not first killing many many many killing
its written
many many many will come in my name its not me

its mean someopne who take overwealming justice in her or his hand..
someone who is to be free killed
free killer..
no
its sick killer sadistic is sick

long hair

its long time as well long period killing
its mean many many is been killed

Why they killing nice lady?
How many nice lady they killed?
Why killer enyed love affair or something work for money.

yee her killer liked have fun funny money
sex trade drugs power too

see position to be on power with lots of money..
yee
see
privileged in something as well cover up very well
what
where lots of money involved
or cam be as spy users then eliminations as accuser and killer..
why sadistic enjoyment
sadistic=sick=evil notariouse abuser
in her case
don't liked lady
no

Location hidden

#497641 Dec 5, 2013
who="Liam " <quoted text>
Kay, amen to that. Catholics don't deny you a relationship with Jesus Christ just because you ain't Catholic. And even JW's - as messed up as they are- seem to encounter God. I don't know how that's possible either.
I think God finds away to meet everyone where they are at. Sola scripture has sent thousands in a different direction than He wills. But what do you do?
And no, it doesn't bother me that working for the Lord or anyone else says they are in the true Church. What kinda moron would remain in a Church if the weren't convinced it was the truth?
----------
Thanks. I believe that you feel that way, but we both know that the general teaching of the CC is that it is the only place of salvation. It's been posted here even today.
Truth is that none of us has ALL of the truth...and this walk with Christ exposes us to it AS WE CAN HANDLE IT. I believe that He intends us to "come now, and let us reason together".(Isaiah) Jesus even said that 'where two or more of you are gathered together in My name, THERE AM I'.
As for communion being the actual body and blood of Jesus...IT IS!
But the truth of it is much greater than is perceived. Should God hold His breath, all flesh would die. Should He withhold His body and blood ALL flesh would die...not just Christians.
Why? Because... "John 1:2 The same (Jesus) was in the beginning with God.
Joh 1:3 ALL things were made by him; and without him was NOT ANYTHING made that was made".
All things necessary to life are out of Him. Without His 'life' Adam was only dirt. John 1:4 In him was life; and the life was the light of men. Everything that has life comes out of Him. Scripture says that our names must be written in "the book of life of the Lamb SLAIN FROM THE FOUNDATION OF THE WORLD". Rev. 13:8
His body was broken and poured out before the world was made and everything that was made, was made by (out of) Him. Some of His followers left Him when He said that they must eat His body.
Everything that has life in it comes out of Him. All of the food we eat to sustain our life has its origin in Him. The communion meal is not just symbolic, and no man can produce it with religious ritual. It was established to bring understanding to mankind that HE must be our living bread. We must partake of Him (the Word of God) else we will die.'Earth food' will sustain this mortal body, but we must have Him (LIVING Bread) to give us Eternal Life.
Mat 4:3 And the tempter came and said to him, "If you are the Son of God, command these stones to become loaves of bread."
Mat 4:4 But he answered, "It is written, "Man shall not live by bread alone, BUT BY EVERY WORD that comes from the mouth of God."
He is our breath, our bread, our water...
KayMarie
you are just as wrong as clay, His body was never broken. and I provided the verse that proves it was never broken.

even tho it sounds religious, it isn't.

[His body was broken and poured out before the world .]

it is the Blood that saves, for it is written that without the shedding of Blood there is no remission of sin. AND THAT IS NOT MY OPINION, EITHER.
truth

Perth, Australia

#497643 Dec 5, 2013
its going over me
over my life
its not very easy handle that sort of horiblle satanic rituals which others tray ruin every person or every family..
do you understood
yes you can

o well 22 years around me
evil satanic corupt people

i am very well in my mind pure and clear
yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeee

i will find lady
what you want

i wsill revil
all similar evil people who do that
its hard
no its not
they read too
o yes
they are scare
o yes

be good

Did every lady deserve to be killed?
If you asked sadistic person..yes.
see my answer
long hair
long period sick sadistic person..
see

where that law
if someone exist for long period as like that
someone know yes they are as it is who ever they are
hereditary they keep some position of privileged or power or they know how they going used everything and everyone..

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/...
truth

Perth, Australia

#497644 Dec 5, 2013
see dipl;oma dip deep see dip l om a
om as god as power to be free kiler
see
be very carefull
when you speak with me
god don't liked that
nooooooooooooo

in my name they will come
who
who what where why how
sometimes authority stay in wrong hand abuse assult
as well betray
horiblle betray
yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
shut up evil people

nothing wrong to be lady or mother
nooooooooooooooooooooooooo

no its not hero or right against lady mothers and withow
its shame from any man
yep what so ever
Jesus Christ is not liked that
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooo
upstars
= up $t air
$sta liked say what?
what you liked?
see strong word what
be very carefull
in old lnguage not wxy
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooo
23=w x=24 y=25
2;3 2;4 2;5
bc bd be
see word toward lady
bitch ..very bad ..to be..what going to be killer sadistic killer
see words
see leters very short
w=2;3 2;4 2;5
b;c b;d b;e
bich bad be
see killer
stone=rock
drove rock if you better
who say Jesus Christ
city near dome rock
see
any upstairs there yee
i will seeeeeeeee youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
truth

Perth, Australia

#497645 Dec 5, 2013
drove rock if you better
who is bitch
why you better sadistic sick person
killing ladys
mothers
widows
killer
serial killer
who what where when why how
shut up evil people
your law is not my law
how you can see someone who sit as court judges or lawyers say ..
its written

now i need asked 2 dollars for bus ticket
what a shame
oh yers
its not shame see spot
where
Are you going scare me killers?

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooo
many many can be saved and free from that rotten horible wauy or many place where poor ladys lock up or shut up from freedom or system justice
who say that
put up or shut up

ministers
really
its who have authority
not necessery what so ever
abusers and betray are wrong
do v id e n ja
davidimo=om id vadi

someone who work with dosije id as indification too
stolen indetity on many place with many face
really
well everything have answaer
yepppppppppppppppppppppppppppp pppppppppppppppp
paranormal=lam rom arap
see face must be dark as arab face
see

i am going find you sir
you are wrong yes you are you have to stop or elseeeeeeeeeeeeee
OldJG

Rockford, IL

#497646 Dec 5, 2013
Liam wrote:
<quoted text>
READ..........

http://carm.org/transubstantiation
Husker Du

Falls City, NE

#497647 Dec 5, 2013
Seraphima wrote:
<quoted text>Now that's really funny....LOL
So, you think Christ is *funny*? You make light of the Eucharist? You are a truly a heretic.
Husker Du

Falls City, NE

#497648 Dec 5, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Reading this,,the priest
Has,power over God ..is a god..creates...And other things,that just seem wrong to inputs,to a,man
http://www.fisheaters.com/holyorders3.html
I really doubt you understood what St. Francis Liguori wrote.
Husker Du

Falls City, NE

#497649 Dec 5, 2013
Alphonsis, typo
truth

Perth, Australia

#497650 Dec 5, 2013
rich and prostitute
see

slave

is slave abolish long time ago
did god set captive free

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) 1 hr Married in 8,512
Pope Francis leaves the beatification ceremony ... 8 hr Belle Sexton 11
Selfies with Pope Francis cardboard cutouts pop... Sat ELIAS IBARRA 6
Catholic bishops take first step toward accepta... Oct 16 Mychihuahuawillbite 2
Pope Francis shows strong, unique leadership fo... Oct 15 Gremlin 2
Gradualism and Holiness Oct 15 RevKen 1
The Pope's Criticism Of Capitalism Has One Weal... (Jan '14) Oct 10 QUITTNER Oct 10 2014 8

Pope Benedict XVI People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE