Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

Full story: CBC News 567,319
The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ. Full Story

Since: Sep 09

Prince George, Canada

#497513 Dec 5, 2013
Hermeneutics Smutics wrote:
<quoted text>You know nothing about this man and his work. Just cutting a quote from a web page to pose yourself a certain way is dishonest
I couldn't post his whole book in order to satisfy your whims.

Also I suggest that you don't post anything from the bible, as it was written by the thoughts of MANY men with varying opinions ... all of them being anti-Semitic.
truth

Perth, Australia

#497514 Dec 5, 2013
please be good
yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Human Being

Elton, LA

#497515 Dec 5, 2013
Working for the Lord wrote:
<quoted text> We do at the Church of Christ, because being the church spoken of in the bible and the only church that worships according to the way the bible commands means you must worship where God is worshipped in spirit and in truth, and that would and is the Church of Christ. I urge you friend to go to the nearest Church of Christ and study and then be baptized so your home will be heaven. I will be happy to explain more in detail why the Church of Christ is the church spoken of in the bible.
Working for the Lord

Peace

Greetings:

I was wondering, in your particular Church of Christ, do you sing a capella, or do you have instruments?

Also, I appreciate your zealousness in commission, but I question your church as the "only" church of Jesus, however, do you support a pre-millennial,(post), or a-millennial, view in your particular church?

Personally, I find it difficult to believe that a theoretical restoration of Jesus Christ's Church took place 1800-1900 years after Jesus. It has the sound of a rather insular group, which tends to pride itself, in a boastfulness, which, to me, Jesus was not doing in his time, or he desired for us to do....What do you THINK?

Peace

Prince George, Canada

#497516 Dec 5, 2013
Hermeneutics Smutics wrote:
<quoted text>"God Who loved only the Jews." There is no scholastic foundation at all for that statement.
According to the belief of the Jews that wrote that THEY were the one God's chosen few ... there IS a foundation for that statement.

If you had need for a Christian god, you should have the decency to create one, and leave the god created by the Jews for their OWN USE.

Prince George, Canada

#497517 Dec 5, 2013
confrinting with the word wrote:
I understand your logic...that doesn't make it 'truth'...though it is true that many people are convinced that they have 'truth'.
KM
:)

Prince George, Canada

#497518 Dec 5, 2013
<quoted text>
~~~
There are no particular denominations found in the Bible...
Most certainly NOT Jews ... except for Jesus of course, who had the Jewishness removed from his religion by the Christians.

If there is no denomination in the bible ... why are YOU Protestant?
truth

Perth, Australia

#497519 Dec 5, 2013
lisa o'sulivan
number 4 is been bouth from them real estate

evil court people
terror over my family since i come in city 89'

horrible life and night mare
is that crime
yes it is
whayt evil court cover up
evilllllllllllllllllllllllllll llllllllll
you hurt my family evil people
shut up
evil people criminals

https://www.google.com/search...

Prince George, Canada

#497520 Dec 5, 2013
God destroyed him because of his act.
truth

Perth, Australia

#497521 Dec 5, 2013
noone of you going escape
evil people
shut up
i am suiick of all of youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

in this city nothing exist=future
criminals

Prince George, Canada

#497522 Dec 5, 2013
Liam wrote:
Well I for one am grateful that my being 'saved' isn't dictated by two senior citizens with a Bible in their hand
Your salvation is dictated by YOU!

Prince George, Canada

#497523 Dec 5, 2013
<quoted text>
~~~
GOD HATES HANDS THAT SHED INNOCENT BLOOD...
Hahahahahahahaha
truth

Perth, Australia

#497524 Dec 5, 2013
89' number 4 corable cres
white cot..stay in in one bedroom before i enter lived there
on back is been white cross in coner
killers
i report to police
evil people ignor
crimeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeee
death what whhat you try set up for me many times
trap criminals
crimeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
over my kids and my family
evilllllllllllllllllllllllllll llllllllllllllllll

https://www.google.com/search...

Prince George, Canada

#497525 Dec 5, 2013
Working for the Lord wrote:
<quoted text> I know my destiny is with God in heaven

THAT is "simply" you, dictating to your own brain.
truth

Perth, Australia

#497526 Dec 5, 2013
satanic criminals
even today
evilllllllllllllllllllllllllll lllllllll
shut up
i am sick of you all
o yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

in this city nothing exist=future

who going do that

Prince George, Canada

#497527 Dec 5, 2013
The Woman’s Dictionary of Symbols and Sacred objects … by Barbara G. Walker.

Symbolism is a slippery subject. Symbols now associated with orthodox religions originally evolved from very different contexts in the prepatriarchal past, like the crescent moon of intensely male-oriented Islam, which descended from the female-oriented worship of the Moon Mother in archaic Arabia.

Prince George, Canada

#497528 Dec 5, 2013
My guess is ... "within the theology" ... Jesus was the only Jew on earth that preached other than Judaism. And he did that on ORDERS from ex-Jew Catholics.

Soon after he rose from the dead, his spirit was "caught" on invisible cameras, working in Catholic confessionals.

While the Catholics were busy torturing and murdering the Jews, Jesus was busy forgiving Catholics of their "sins."

Of course it WASN'T a sin to torture or kill the vile Jews that supposedly killed Jesus ... so Jesus never was asked by a Catholic to be forgiven for that ACT. Sarcasm intended.
Michael

Hamilton, Canada

#497529 Dec 5, 2013
Husker Du wrote:
<quoted text>The Catholic Church is the only place to receive Christ. You were taught this. You haven't received Christ in a long time. Come back to your Church, the one true Church. The Church Christ founded and will always protect.
Another religion salesman.

Let people decide for themselves what they want to believe or not. You sound just like the Jahova Witness that came to my door last week.

Leave people alone and let them decide themselves without being prompted, or making them feel guilty.

Prince George, Canada

#497530 Dec 5, 2013
In Islam, it is taught that Mohammad was a divine prophet whose teachings will lead the blessed ones to Paradise.

They also indicate that the one god created by the Jews (originally for Jewish use ONLY)... now loves only Muslims.

Just as the theologians taught and teach that Jesus took Judaism off into Christianity ... the Muslims taught and teach that Muhammad took Judaism off into Islam.

You'll see the lies ... but only when you are ready to give up the idea that YOU are special to the god of your own mental creation.
truth

Perth, Australia

#497531 Dec 5, 2013
no god is not against woman

never sit in first chair
you going be good
is that chair for god

how you know what is my brain

Prince George, Canada

#497532 Dec 5, 2013
The new testament was compiled by disgruntled ex-Jews.

Think about it!

What will get from reading a book written by disgruntled ex-Jews ... except anti-Semitism???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) Thu Married in 8,868
Pope says Catholics must practice a responsible... Jan 21 theidiotsareunited 3
More Jan 20 George 3
Filipino Catholics hails new saints (Apr '14) Jan 20 KidlatNgayon 80
Pope: Don't Breed Like Rabbits. Or Use Birth Co... Jan 20 Weird or What 1
Pope's visit will change Philippines, Cardinal ... Jan 19 MS_Singapore 42
Pope Francis alters Philippines visit because o... Jan 17 TheRealOzzy 2
More from around the web