Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 654272 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

Since: Sep 09

Prince George, Canada

#497053 Dec 3, 2013
The handy part of history is that we are able to choose whichever lies please us the most and bring them forth to bolster up our side of the arguments.

:)

Prince George, Canada

#497054 Dec 3, 2013
Hermeneutics Smutics wrote:
<quoted You stated "the Jews who gave their last slice of bread away knew they were dying anyway. In fact Frankl found the opposite. Those that had done so were more likely to survive because they had found meaning in the horrible circumstances.
If they gave their slice of bread away, they couldn't survive.

Are you really THAT ignorant?

Prince George, Canada

#497055 Dec 3, 2013
Hermeneutics Smutics wrote:
<quoted
Frankl discovered that people were more likely to survive if they had something to live for,
Something to live for meant that they keep eating, albeit very low rations.

I've read many books concerning humans in such situations, and rest assured that they had to be determined if they wanted to live.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>

On page number one of the book are the words …“This straightforward and unique diary of a 20-year-old Civil war soldier was written during his long, desperate months in Confederate prisons.”

From the book “John Ransom’s Diary,” comes the following.

There are some here who pray and try to preach. Very many too who have heretofore been religiously inclined, throw off all restraint and are about the worst. Tried and found wanting it seems to me.
Anthony MN

Minneapolis, MN

#497056 Dec 3, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
Those in all the many religions celebrate HOLY days, and I am left to celebrate April Fool's Day.
OH HAPPY DAYS!
And you are the Patron Saint. ;O)
Husker Du

Falls City, NE

#497057 Dec 3, 2013
Seraphima wrote:
<quoted text>why go back when you can go forward into the future..
Because for some reason, you and rose need extra time to understand. What you need is remedial Topix, I guess.

Prince George, Canada

#497058 Dec 3, 2013
Cannibalism was rife in such circumstances where humans were starving, and in many cases it still occurs.

Humans are simply animals, with animal passions to survive.

That is why religion, with its promise of an afterlife is so very popular.

Any old line will do!
Anthony MN

Minneapolis, MN

#497059 Dec 3, 2013
confrinting with the word wrote:
who="Anthony MN" <quoted text>
Exactly what I think every time confrinting launches another one of his tirades against me and my faith in Christ.
----------
If you have issues with him, talk to him, not me.
Do you hold your tongue???
KayMarie
Yes I do. He asked for evidence, I gave it to him. Actually the fact that you are alive and well and posting on a discussion board should be sufficient for him. I do wish you both well.

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

Since: Jun 10

"ISA 53:1.--6 "MATT 10:27"

#497060 Dec 3, 2013
who="June VanDerMark" <quoted text>
If they gave their slice of bread away, they couldn't survive.
Are you really THAT ignorant?

----------
They didn't give EVERY bite of their bread away. They SHARED what they had with those who were suffering most.

Anyway: "Man shall not live by bread alone, but BY EVERY WORD THAT PROCEEDS FROM THE MOUTH OF GOD."

And: "The joy of the Lord is MY STRENGTH."

KayMarie

Prince George, Canada

#497061 Dec 3, 2013
One man who survived a concentration camp stated that he could tell when a man was about to die from fatigue and starvation. And that was when he traded his last bit of food for a cigarette.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#497062 Dec 3, 2013
Husker Du wrote:
<quoted text>Because for some reason, you and rose need extra time to understand. What you need is remedial Topix, I guess.
Thank you...

Prince George, Canada

#497063 Dec 3, 2013
Anthony MN wrote:
<quoted text>
And you are the Patron Saint. ;O)
A label such as Patron Saint of April Fool's Day is not all that bad.

At least I don't believe that I will go to heaven while others go to hell.

truth

Perth, Australia

#497064 Dec 3, 2013
yes i see yesturday fraud trafic document who send to me..i come on spot where photo not appiering on documents ..yee but i find who stay there see group mans with cars they are still there copy many as they could..o yee when they see that i am going around they gop out from car where sithing and with hand do owfull claim..yee..gangs and police..must be fun funny find out how authority play game..with hand mind and documents as law.

You can be your investigator if you liked believed truth is truth.

i been attacked and abuse very well known carabinjere police volice and nevolice..acident which they set with mind and hands front of my house where i lived..yee where i can complain against false falsy withness which is regulator opf traffic who park on bus stop and acting as righteousness person as false abuser toward me and corupt police which not charge false parking but except false witness and pushing victims over and over front of her or his house..see or except withness which make acident toward mother and child which goping in school 8.30..person which not lived in penseners units which driving 100 km per hour who try kill me ..which person police as authority cover up as crime but still itemidations toward victims front of her house..

see killer set up two witness one not see nothing simple parking 10 minutes after which police except as still he is abuser and fal;se accuser..
and person which not lived in that eria not in penseners units as she dress her accusation toward victim which crime she done..

see what hands can wrote as false authority and falsy accusation as well direct crime which they done in name who send them ..
as police and authority in uniforms which cover up and support crime..
doctors and departments which they set up as rejection to help victims..
o yes they will wrote many things as accusers toward many victims as accusers and abusers of Power.

by

#497065 Dec 3, 2013
Anthony MN wrote:
<quoted text>
Bless you!
YOU ROMAN CATHOLICS HAVE ATTEMPTED TO DO THE SAME THING THAT THE MUSLIMS

ARE DOING...

THEY HAVE ATTEMPTED TO STEAL THE PHYSICAL INHERITANCE OF ISRAEL

YOU ROMAN CATHOLICS HAVE ATTEMPT THEFT OF ISRAELS SPIRITUAL HERITAGE..

AND CLAIM FOR YOU OWN THE HERITAGE OF ALL CHRISTIANS

BY FORGERY OF THE COVENANT/WILL OF JESUS CHRIST THE TESTATOER WHO HAS SIGNED IT WITH HIS BLOOD SAID IT IS FINISHED AND SEALED IT WITH HIS LIFE..

BUT FORGET THAT JESUS ROSE AGAIN..AND

IS THE LIVING EXECUTOR OF HIS WILL

AND HE KNOW WHAT IS WRITTEN IN IT...

YOU ..IN YOUR ABJECT IGNORANCE THINK YOU CAN GET BY WITH IT...

BUT JESUS IS ALIVE TO EXECUTE

THE WILL OF WHICH HE IS THE TESTATOR...THE ONE WHO WROTE IT...

AND TOO YOUR SORROW YOU WILL FIND ....HE HAS NO EXEC'UTRIX,

EXEC'UTRIX, n. A female executor; a woman appointed by a testator to execute his will.[The latter word is generally used.]

#497066 Dec 3, 2013
who="June VanDerMark" <quoted text>
Something to live for meant that they keep eating, albeit very low rations.
I've read many books concerning humans in such situations, and rest assured that they had to be determined if they wanted to live.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>
On page number one of the book are the words …“This straightforward and unique diary of a 20-year-old Civil war soldier was written during his long, desperate months in Confederate prisons.”
From the book “John Ransom’s Diary,” comes the following.
There are some here who pray and try to preach. Very many too who have heretofore been religiously inclined, throw off all restraint and are about the worst. Tried and found wanting it seems to me.

----------
Some of the most 'religiously inclined' are just talkers. When their faith is tested, it does not stand the test. They then blame God, and become bitter.

Tried and found wanting. Did that happen to you?

KayMarie
truth

Perth, Australia

#497067 Dec 3, 2013
lijepi su istetovirani na coneru ispred crkve i skole..yee nice terror gang masters..aha..

do you going hide that documents or that people..see its near school where young kids go and church too,,yee they even put two knife where ..on small monument where statue of mother mary stay,,which symbol is that..

go tell your lovely police

Prince George, Canada

#497068 Dec 3, 2013
Julian was the last non-Christian emperor.

When Constantine became emperor, Catholics took complete hold of the power, and thereafter, they dictated that all members of the empire, and all peoples of the world around them, become Catholic.

And that is how from the pens of Catholic theologians, the emperor Julian became known as Julian the “apostate,” and Constantine became known as Constantine the “great.”
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>

The Decline and Fall of the Roman Empire

Julian was the last non-Christian ruler of the Roman Empire and it was his desire to bring the empire back to its ancient Roman values in order to save it from "dissolution".[3] He purged the top-heavy state bureaucracy and attempted to revive traditional Roman religious practices at the cost of Christianity. His rejection of Christianity in favour of Neo-Platonic paganism caused him to be called Julian the Apostate by the church.

Prince George, Canada

#497069 Dec 3, 2013
To the Pagans the emperor Julian was a hero, and to the Catholics, the emperor Constantine was a hero.

It all depends on whose history we value, which history we will chose to bring forward as our own "concepts" of truth.

Prince George, Canada

#497070 Dec 3, 2013
confrinting with the word wrote:
Some of the most 'religiously inclined' are just talkers. When their faith is tested, it does not stand the test. They then blame God, and become bitter.
Tried and found wanting. Did that happen to you?
KayMarie
Not yet ... but it could happen to any of us ... even YOU arrogant preacher of fluff!

If I am starving, I guarantee that without a fight others won't get MY slice of bread.

#497071 Dec 3, 2013
Anthony MN wrote:
<quoted text>
The Catholic Church is the Kingdom of God on earth, the new Israel (Jesus said in Matthew 21:43 that he was taking the Kingdom away from Israel, and giving it to a nation that will produce the fruits of it - namely, the Catholic Church), and is modeled after David's Kingdom, with a huge temple (the Vatican), a prime minister (our Pope), a sacred tabernacle containing the Ark of the Covenant (our tabernacle containing the Eucharist), officers who take care of the kingdom (our Cardinals and bishops), high priests (our priests), a Passover Meal (our Eucharist), and a Queen Mother (The Blessed Virgin Mary).
http://www.catholicbible101.com/thechurchthen...
God Bless.
YOU WRITE

(Jesus said in Matthew 21:43 that he was taking the Kingdom away from Israel, and giving it to a nation that will produce the fruits of it - namely, the Catholic Church),

IN YOUR WILDEST DREAMS

JESUS SAID NOTHING OF THE SORT...

WHY DO YOU CONTINUOUSLY LIE.?..AND ON GOD YET ?...

Mat 21:42 Jesus saith unto them, Did ye never read in the scriptures, The stone which the builders rejected, the same is become the head of the corner: this is the Lord's doing, and it is marvellous in our eyes?

Mat 21:43 Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof.

THERE IS NO PLACE WHERE YOU LIARS CAN FIND IN THE BIBLE....THAT JESUS

GAVE THE KINGDOM OF GOD TO THE ROMAN CATHOLIC RELIGIOUS SOCIETY...

TO BEGAIN WITH YOU ROMAN CATHOLICS HAVE REJECT

JESUS ..

.THE STONE WHICH THE BUILDERS ...(THE JEWS) REJECTED)

AND HAVE ATTEMPTED

TO REPLACE HIM WITH A CORRUPTIBLE MAN CALLED PETER...

YOU ARE AS IGNORANT AS TOMBSTONE...WITH OUT AN EPITAPH

AND AS DEAD AS THE CORPS THAT LIES BENEATH IT.

Mat_23:27 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye are like unto whited sepulchres, which indeed appear beautiful outward, but are within full of dead men's bones, and of all uncleanness.
truth

Perth, Australia

#497072 Dec 3, 2013
beautifull two knife stay there where where is statue of mother mary yee..aha
people usualy put flowers yee..they put knife..
school and church..yee
its very nice see that as well owfyull see what hand can doo..yee o yee they have camera too..
all car which past they have to be wrong..o yess not to much money for 40 km speed have to be over 50 dollar minimum..

o if you need car//yee they selling on corners car there too..
could you imagine see group car stay they nicely peaceful terror..
see

what they will say
-not to see everything
-not to hear everything
-be wise
-be aware thief's not coming in middle night not any more
They coming now middle day perhaps when they weak up from deep sleep as alcohol and drugs ..maybe afternoon..just check your documents claim aha see time mostly after afternoon when hrkala =have good sleep and ready for another shot.

You will see correction trough 'time' as in within as crazy and lazy money collectors.

O don't worry for excuse they will tell you shift working.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) Sat Truthmakeyafreebaby 10,208
News Pope Francis wades into transgender debate, lam... Aug 24 South Knox Hombre 2
News Pope Francis' Remarks Disappoint Gay and Transg... Aug 4 Leon 2
News The Pope s War Aug 2 The Proclaimer 1
News Franklin Graham rebuts pope on Islam: - This is... Aug 1 Bob 1
News Pope Francis: 'Trump is not Christian' (Feb '16) Jul '16 make Donald Drump... 47
News Holding the left responsible (Sep '15) Jul '16 Crusader 4
More from around the web