Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 637021 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

Since: Sep 09

Prince George, Canada

#496556 Dec 2, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>I agree some abuse the power and will pay for it.
You were taught by your theologians that OTHERS will pay for their greed.

Theologians taught you that to take the focus off their OWN immense GREED.

To be honest with yourself, you must study your own theology to see how it is lacking.

If you choose to stay dumbed down by the teaching of your favorite theologians ... it is your choice.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#496557 Dec 2, 2013
The catholic church is the biggest deceiver of man. One of their many tactics are, they are the only one's who understand the bible, so with that they tell you no need to read for yourself as the priests that are in charge of doing that will be happy to help you understand what the CATHOLIC BIBLE SAYS. THE catholic bible is the second mistake in teaching you the real truth. To make sure you understand the REAL truth I recommend you read the New King James Version, the American and the new American Standard Version, The New English bible and the New Living Translation. This will help you in finding the truth. The truth will easily be found and then you will know that the catholic church teaches false doctrine, such as infant baptism, purgatory, praying to dead saints, saying that Peter is a pope, having statues to pray to, and many more false doctrine they teach. You will learn that the Church of Christ is the church spoken of the bible that Jesus said he would build, Matthew 16;18 and the church that Jesus built was indeed built and 3,000soulswere added to the church in the year 33 AD the day of Pentecost. This is the birth of the Church of Christ and it still exists today. This is the only church that worships according to the bible and you must be baptized and be a member of that church.

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#496558 Dec 2, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
Nowhere on earth was there more blood shed by the warring religious factions than on the battleground of Jerusalem.
Holy ain't the word that comes to my mind!
A loving deity would flatten Jerusalem, Rome and Mecca.

Prince George, Canada

#496559 Dec 2, 2013
Imagine the hypocrisy of Mother Teresa ... teaching that Jesus loved the poor and suffering ... while at the same time she witnessed the opulence of the pope that she professed to SERVE as "god's" speaker on earth. Kissing his ring as she bent in front of the pope in a display of HONOR ... was the height of blatant hypocrisy.

It was no wonder she had problems with her conscience.

Since: Nov 12

Sacramento, CA

#496560 Dec 2, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
Nowhere on earth was there more blood shed by the warring religious factions than on the battleground of Jerusalem.
Holy ain't the word that comes to my mind!
Maybe go worship one of your atheist hero's, like Alfred Kinsey? He exploited children for sex. Or Napoleon Bonaparte, heavily involved in the anti-clerical French Revolution, was atheist – he claimed that “all religions have been made by men”. 6 million dead. Or Than Shwe Or Kim Jong Il Or Benito Mussolini Or Mao Zedong......There have been some really sick and violent atheist on this earth.

Prince George, Canada

#496561 Dec 2, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
A loving deity would flatten Jerusalem, Rome and Mecca.
A perfected deity would not be able, much less willing, to create anything imperfect.

That silly story of a god creating Adam out of dust of the earth is so archaic as to be laughable. Yet preachers are still peddling that nonsense as being based on truth.

Religion is BUNK!
truth

Perth, Australia

#496562 Dec 2, 2013
i don't be teach like that
as tiny child i looked in book as story
i see that as today but i pay heavy price for that from evil teacher and very jelouse relatives and friends around me

i explain to my teacher
2 man keep two messaure weath and corns for two animals young horse and lamb
see
my hands is been blue so often
for 3 years i can't tell my father and my mother for very jelose evil teacher and relatives and friends..
my hand be blue from every dat from evil accusers

by
my evil accusers is not good be smart
n
truth

Perth, Australia

#496563 Dec 2, 2013
excange
2 man with mesaure weath and corn for young animals and lamb
i have small computer now
not good for proper writing

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#496565 Dec 2, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
And don't forget to beg your wealthy Protestant televangelists to share their vast wealth with the poor.
Favoring your Protestant religion is making you totally lopsided.
well here's a shocker for ya...I believe that NO Church should have the wealth like the Vatican has while there is people in need.How about that. But NO Church has the wealth as equal to the Vatican. How's that.
truth

Perth, Australia

#496566 Dec 2, 2013
see rev 6;6
as tiny child i start go to school with years 6
i told that to my teacher not yet start read or wrote..just simple story..
i been mistreated from them modern then others think
i live in deference systems and teach on my way who they are..
where righteousness people don't have any rights in life
not there not here

i don't fill shame wrote that
on most evil way pretenders try act how they are nice in reality not
n
truth

Perth, Australia

#496568 Dec 2, 2013
no catholic school not mistreat me because my country system not aloud that sort of school
no

i teach my religion lesson after school on free time..

“"None shall pass"”

There

#496569 Dec 2, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
A perfected deity would not be able, much less willing, to create anything imperfect.
That silly story of a god creating Adam out of dust of the earth is so archaic as to be laughable. Yet preachers are still peddling that nonsense as being based on truth.
Religion is BUNK!
Agreed.

The basic assumption in itself is ridiculous and reality proves it.

What loving deity would treat its creations so viciously ?
truth

Perth, Australia

#496571 Dec 2, 2013
you liked make upsidedown religion
yeeeeeeeeeeee
depend what you follow as in within..
Truth

Leesburg, VA

#496572 Dec 2, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
What is the proof for your claim?
I am sure you have never opened Quran and never even opened Bible!!
If Imitation is the greatest form of flattery, how come it vanished after Quran came into the world?
Why no one is now able to bring any thing like Quran?
Quran.....

Sura 5:68 (Al-Maida)- "Say:'People of the Book (Christians and Jews), you stand for nothing until you observe the Torah and the Gospel and that which is revealed to you from your Lord."

Sura 5:48 (Al-Maida)- "And to you We have revealed the Book with the truth confirming what was revealed before it in the other Books, and standing as a guardian over it."

OK....now, let me understand this....

The Quran was to be the guardian of all the previously revealed Scriptures.

If the Bible (Word of God) was corrupted, then the Quran failed in its work to be the guardian.

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

#496573 Dec 2, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
By the way how is your SELF'S Gnostic leadership coming along these days.
Are you still trying to lead others to Jesus' words of wisdom???
:)
Nope - just pointing them out to all of those who have never heard of them.

It is their choice to either accept them or leave them be.

You should understand this by now.

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#496574 Dec 2, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
When you believe that others must spend eternity in Christian hell, you are USING your religious dogma to be the FINAL JUDGE of their destiny.
i didn't make up the rules june, but you sho-nuff are gonna hafta comply with them in the end whether you believe it or not!

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#496575 Dec 2, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Look in your mirror and ask yourself if a Jew would preach Christianity, or if he would stay faithful to Judaism.
judaism w/out Christ/The Sacrifice is just another dead religion:)

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#496576 Dec 2, 2013
Gods R Delusions but Mine wrote:
<quoted text>
No hatred, other than the hatred you have for the truth.
Or maybe I missed the part where Jesus instructs us to judge others?
Ummm???
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahaha
oh - you like 'truth' do ya?

lay some on me, please:)

“"None shall pass"”

There

#496577 Dec 2, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
i didn't make up the rules june, but you sho-nuff are gonna hafta comply with them in the end whether you believe it or not!
True. We will all die. Belief has nothing to do with it.

So much for that "Everlasting Life" your religion promised.

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#496578 Dec 2, 2013
Michael wrote:
<quoted text>
If you believe that then you believe the world is only about 8,000 years old. Good luck with that (LOL)!!!
ALL EVIDENCE points to a young earth. antichrist theories (gaytheism) however, asserts otherwise.

why do you believe the gaytheists; are you gay or just bi-curious?:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Biden to see Pope Francis, discuss cancer cures... 1 hr serfs up 6
News Archbishop of Cologne Blasts Germany's Anti-Isl... 13 hr Marie-Luise_J 6
News United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) Thu Im Just Saying 10,081
News Pope names new papal nuncio to the United States Apr 19 Tough Guy 6
News Pope Rescues 12 Muslims To Demonstrate How Euro... Apr 18 The_Prophet_Had_LICE 5
News Pope's Refugee Airlift Was Last-Minute 'Inspira... Apr 18 Jim 1
News Pope Francis urges greater acceptance of homose... Apr 18 Sansamore 31
More from around the web