Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 20 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

Chess

Columbus, OH

#496203 Nov 30, 2013
Hermeneutics Smutics wrote:
<quoted text>
In the Name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit
Father
We come to you knowing our sinfulness, asking you to heal our sinfulness at its root.You are our Hope. We are helpless without you.
Please give comfort, healing, and Your peace to Rose and her Family,Preston and family,Confront & Kaye Marie, Ben Adam and family, LTM and her husband,Black Thunder,and those we may have overlooked.
Please protect us from having this forum lead us to sin but rather help all of us to take away from this discussion group something that furthers our spirituality
We ask this in the Name of Jesus Our Savior
Amen
Ahem.

And those we may have overlooked?
truth

Perth, Australia

#496204 Nov 30, 2013
when i pray that night
15=o=hole prayers

find out
miracle
oh i say who ever need your mercy
so horible
its start wobeling
oh from mud i see face i see hands ribs i see how become new face new body i see how come from that sticky mud into new life
i see that face of that man..

i bombarding every day every night

i liked run away from myself

see who and which people need prayers

i become dirty in everything
horible
is that shame
yes and no

confess yourself

seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
don't fill shame tell them
why
because
people need know about decivers and posessors as well why is like that
its expirence
don't fill sorry
even if you past horiblle
it is written
righteousness peopl will stay every day under attack

is your neighbours like that
love your eria and neighbours
did you know what they pratising
eh..then they cry what they need

by
don't asked nothing from me
decivers and posessors
they stolen everything
Chess

Columbus, OH

#496205 Nov 30, 2013
Tony17 wrote:
<quoted text>Check out the following verse......2nd Peter 1:20-21
You realize whoever wrote 2 Pete, he was merely pretending to be Peter, right?

I'm not sure you should accept a forger's word for much of anything.
truth

Perth, Australia

#496206 Nov 30, 2013
Is your decivers and posessors are clean?

STOLEN ID INDETITY is crimeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Chess

Columbus, OH

#496207 Nov 30, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
I've never had an abortion, but I've tried to understand WHY women have abortions. And through reading and listening to stories, I've learned to take their words as lessons ... period.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>
From the book “Woman Doctor … the education of Jane Patterson, M.D. published in 1983, comes the following.
That abortions were illegal did not, of course, stop women from having them, so even though we didn’t do them ourselves, we spent a fair amount of time cleaning up after illegal abortion attempts. The most common problem attending illegal abortions was infection. Now that abortion has been legalized, severely infected abortions, known in medicalese as septic abortion, are a rarity, but back then they were so common that large hospitals would have wards devoted exclusively to them.
We used to refer to the septic abortion cases as “Tijuana Specials.” Women who were pregnant and didn’t want to be would take weekend vacations across the border to Tijuana and other Mexican towns, where abortions were, if not legal, at least available. The trouble was that while these border towns had a certain quaint and dusty native charm, they weren’t noted for their standards of cleanliness. If a woman was lucky, she might be able to find a skilled abortionist who had a fairly clean set-up. Not everyone was lucky. By Tuesday night, the unlucky ones would start coming into the emergency room, weak, faint, feverish, vomiting, in pain and sometimes bleeding.
Many of the “Tijuana Specials” we saw were undoubtedly performed here in the United States.
And the fetuses fared even less well.
Chess

Columbus, OH

#496208 Nov 30, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Catholics.
Incorrect.
truth

Perth, Australia

#496209 Nov 30, 2013
WHY YOU NEED GO WHERE EVIL IS ALREADY BEEN..DID YOU KNOW WHO STOLEN YOUR PAST TODAY AND FUTURE..WHO ACT IN YOUR NAME?
it is written
-they will come in my name its not me

is that crime
yes it is
its is crime
who liked sit as judges
see
who liked prosecuted abuse and asult
whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooo
who is false liars

its written
MUQ

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#496210 Dec 1, 2013
Tony17 wrote:
<quoted text>Check out the following verse......2nd Peter 1:20-21
Answer the question and do not refer to any verse. Quote the verse if you need to.

And do you KNOW who wrote the 2nd Peter? Certainly NOT the Peter, chosen disciple of Jesus!!

These are just names which people have put on the title page!!
Chess

Columbus, OH

#496211 Dec 1, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Answer the question and do not refer to any verse. Quote the verse if you need to.
And do you KNOW who wrote the 2nd Peter? Certainly NOT the Peter, chosen disciple of Jesus!!
Incorrect.

Unlike the gospels, which were written anonymously and later falsely ascribed to supposed writers, 2 Peter in its text claims to be written by Peter.

That makes it a forgery.
truth

Perth, Australia

#496212 Dec 1, 2013
Jesus christ died on Cross INRI
blade of jesus Christ
blade of jesus christ
blade of jesus christ
set you free

who try ruin what is most holy
jesebel

wicketevilsosery and s on

but they can't they going where deserved

blade of jesus christ
blade of jesus christ
blade of jesus chrit

thiefs which liked decived and posess for themself
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooo

blade of jesus christ
blade of jessus christ
blade of jesus christ
truth

Perth, Australia

#496213 Dec 1, 2013
false wicket satanic lawyers judge teachers are evllllllllllllll
evil serve evil

they come as thief

nothing to do as jesus christ

-don't used God name in vain
truth

Perth, Australia

#496214 Dec 1, 2013
who try ruin what is not belong to them
evil wicket sosessery false witnesses corupt evil satanic lawyers and judges and so on
who they are
nothing at all

byyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyyyyy

o you scribe this an d that
go ito your hell yu will seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

they come to ruin not help
evil serve evil satnic corupt wicket sosesry demons and so on...

INRI
truth

Perth, Australia

#496215 Dec 1, 2013
NUMBERS 25
SWORD

“YESHUA IS LORD”

Since: Apr 07

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#496216 Dec 1, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
As is true of all the rest of the scriptures I present to you that the Holy Spirit wrote the books of Peter.
Now as for who actually penned them is irrelevant but the inspiration was from the Holy Spirit for the writing of all Gods word hence the Holy Spirit wrote the Bible.
And after having read the books of the Bible I conclude by simply saying ..........AMEN TO THE WORD!
MUQ

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#496217 Dec 1, 2013
Chess wrote:
<quoted text>
Incorrect.
Unlike the gospels, which were written anonymously and later falsely ascribed to supposed writers, 2 Peter in its text claims to be written by Peter.
That makes it a forgery.
It is not written by Peter the Chosen Apostle of Jesus, that much is sure.

It seems that letters of Paul are the "Most original" of all NT material, but some scholars say that much has been edited and replaced even in those letters.

God save NT from "earliest" Catholic Church!! What type of Christian fathers they had in earliest times!!
Chess

Columbus, OH

#496218 Dec 1, 2013
Tony17 wrote:
<quoted text>As is true of all the rest of the scriptures I present to you that the Holy Spirit wrote the books of Peter....
But needed to lie about being Peter?

The Lord works in mysterious ways, eh?
MUQ

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#496219 Dec 1, 2013
Tony17 wrote:
<quoted text>As is true of all the rest of the scriptures I present to you that the Holy Spirit wrote the books of Peter.
Now as for who actually penned them is irrelevant but the inspiration was from the Holy Spirit for the writing of all Gods word hence the Holy Spirit wrote the Bible.
And after having read the books of the Bible I conclude by simply saying ..........AMEN TO THE WORD!
With no proof to support your claim, why it was "Not the Spirit of Jesus" which was dictating the letter to Peter?

The problem with Christianity and Christian scripture is that much of it is based on assumption and wishes!!

You just "assume" that Moses wrote First Five books of OT and Bingo, they become the "Books of Moses"!!

The same holds true for each and every book of Bible in OT and NT!!

And what is strange the "same" people try to find so many fault with Quran, but forget the pitiable condition in which their own scriptures are.

Quran where so many verses "confirm" that it is nothing but "revelation" being sent down. This is a direct confirmation against "assumption" that Holy Ghost "dictated" the letter of Peter to Peter.
truth

Perth, Australia

#496220 Dec 1, 2013
SERVE YOUR EVILS NOT ME
SATANIC CORUPT EVI ORGANIZATION
AND CRIMINALS STILL EXIST
EVIL SERVE EVIL
NOT MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
truth

Perth, Australia

#496221 Dec 1, 2013
DECIVERS AND POSESSORS ARE EVIL
truth

Perth, Australia

#496222 Dec 1, 2013
YOU LIVED IN WORLD WHO CAN AND WHO CAN'T
UNDER SATANIC WICKET EVIL WORLD MOST HOLY AND RIGHTEOUSNESS PEOPLE DON'T HAVE ANY RIGHTS
EVILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

do you liked me or not i am care

it is as it is
evil liked evil
they are full of envy lust and so on

decivers and satanic wicket evil people want what is not belong to them

evil serve on most corupt develish satanic corupt way..
don't fill shame tell them who ever they are

stanic corupt wicket evil spirits
is not holy

not sit with them
not eat with them

not me nooooooooooooooooooooooo

now
byyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Pinoys in NY prepare for Calungsod's sainthood (Aug '12) 43 min untilthelighttak ... 209
News Pope Holds Meeting to Encourage Adoption of U.N... 1 hr untilthelighttak ... 7
News What Divides Catholics and Protestants? (Apr '08) 1 hr untilthelighttak ... 84,125
News Pope on free speech: What about turning the oth... 10 hr KristoFMYsagun 11
News United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) Sat Married in 9,204
News Cuban bishop says news of papal visit brings 'h... Fri the AWSOME Cowboy 1
News Woman excommunicated from Catholic Church calls... Thu untilthelighttak ... 2
More from around the web