Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 641972 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

Since: Sep 09

Williams Lake, Canada

#496375 Dec 1, 2013
Gods R Delusions but Mine wrote:
<quoted text>
Why not follow a moral God, instead of stealing an angry jealous god from the poor Jews, who you killed and tortured for years?
Sick freaks.
I keep encouraging them to create their own gods, but they insist on stealing the god that the Jews created for their OWN indulgence.

History proved over and over and over, that it's not at all difficult to create gods or goddesses.

Tongue in cheek

Williams Lake, Canada

#496376 Dec 1, 2013
<quoted text>
Jesus said we could all have his power.
POWER???

Has he lived he would have been a traitor to his own Jewish father whose image was created by the Jews.

Who wants to be labeled as a traitor to their one and only father???

Tongue in cheek

Williams Lake, Canada

#496377 Dec 1, 2013
A Catholic or Protestant son cannot be aligned to a Jewish god.

It ain't gonna happen ... no matter how cunning the theology.

Williams Lake, Canada

#496378 Dec 1, 2013
Jumper The Wise wrote:
<quoted text>Why do you constantly fuss about the Jews?
Because anti-Semitic Christians such as you don't care how many innocent Jews were murdered as Christ-killers.

The lies MUST be exposed in order to see the truth ... that the Christian religion is based on lies and hatred, as were all other religions that came before and after.

The word love should not even be mentioned in the same breath as religion.

Williams Lake, Canada

#496379 Dec 1, 2013
The Wiccans also want you to believe that their goddess religion is based on "love."

But I suggest that they don't want you to know that Gerald Gardner ... the FATHER of Wicca was a homophobe that taught that the goddess CURSES homosexuals.

If religion seems too good to be true, that is because the teaching that if you are in religion you are good ... IS WAY too good to be true.

We are mortal animals ... no more special than a mongoose ... except to our selves.

Williams Lake, Canada

#496380 Dec 1, 2013
At least the Muslims didn't try to pretend that Mohammad was the son of the Jewish God.

Their scheme was not so obvious and therefore doesn't stick out comparable to a sore thumb.

“GOD SO LOVED US”

Since: Aug 08

He Gave His SON,JESUS Christ

#496381 Dec 1, 2013
hojo wrote:
<quoted text>
You've been reading "far to many" news stories written by "liberal media (hack) writers who consistently twist, manipulate and distort the words of Pope Francis (or any Catholic leader-for that matter) because of the mainstream media's aversion,hostility and hatred for the Catholic Church. I suggest you read the "true authenticated translations" of what the Pope (acually)said in his homilies and speaches from the Vatican in the Catholic Newspapers. I can "guarantee you" that what the secular media "claims" he said is TOTALLY DIFFERENT than what the Pope actually said!!!!!!
He,didn't pro.it's,free heAlthcare and food .

Your Church does,not ratepayers,for the social Safety net ??? I've heard that myself

That's,all lib talk.

Telling you ..what he,GOV is,doing will breAk the country
and promote, secularism and,abortion .

One of your posters,hates,he,tea,party..vo tes,third party??
Half of you voted,for the present admin ...or NOT for a,Mor mon...
And this is,what happen The,most pro abort government ..except for some in the HOUSE..your people,are,confused....serious ly so

And,so Catholics,like everyone else,lost their insurance.lied to ..But too late,they found out
..And next year those with employer based ....Will be badly affected if not already so ..BUT THEY PUT THAT OFF TILL AFTER THE ELECTION ..And you get to pay for birth control ..SNEAKY imo.But wait,till the notices,go out after the Catholics,have voted for the,MOST CHARITABLE SoundinG party ...
.But giving people the,MEANS,to work is better than handouts..yet we,have generations,on the dole,...And,HOJO this,was,planned,since the,sixties,...look up he,name,CLOWA RD ..the,Great Society ..guaranteed,Democratic voters,for generations,..

Now,GOD pushed,out e everywhere in the public domain...

You cam keep your,insuranccce
Everyone will save,2500 per year,

I'm.here,to say it's,baloney And,wait for the,IPAB..euthanasia,by rationing...But is,for the good,of the poor ..

Just because you dislike me..does,not mean um wring HOJO ..

Williams Lake, Canada

#496382 Dec 1, 2013
If you wonder why the United States President Harry Truman signed the papers on his own to support a Jewish state of Israel, wonder no more.

If you wonder why Harry Truman was reelected as President just after being elected Grand Master of the Masons for Missouri ... wonder no more.

If Free Masonry was born out of Israel ... the word Israel in 1922 meant Israel "as a Jewish race of people." The state of Israel didn't come into being until 1948.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >

The Jewish Guardian admitted openly on 12 April 1922: "Freemasonry is born out of Israel."

The following could be read in the French masonic magazine Le Symbolisme (July 1928): "The most important duty of freemasonry must be to glorify the Jews, which has preserved the unchanged divine standard of wisdom."

The high-ranking freemason Dr Rudolph Klein stated: "Our rite is Jewish from beginning to end, the public should conclude from this that we have actual connections with Jewry." (Latomia, No. 7-8, 1928)

http://www.whale.to/b/jews_and_freemasonry.ht...
Gods R Delusions but Mine

Orlando, FL

#496383 Dec 1, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
I keep encouraging them to create their own gods, but they insist on stealing the god that the Jews created for their OWN indulgence.
History proved over and over and over, that it's not at all difficult to create gods or goddesses.
Tongue in cheek
The FSM is a good example.

An improved vision of God. A moral God.

A God who loves little children and cute little animals and never murdered any of them in some sort of hissy fit.

Williams Lake, Canada

#496384 Dec 1, 2013
The Jews couldn't help but become swelled-headed, when they were taught that they were the one-God's chosen people.

Previously, when they were polytheists, they were more humbled by the idea that gods were a dime a dozen and that only each personalized god favored his own human creator.

Religion taught and teaches humans to be arrogant!
Liam

Warwick, RI

#496385 Dec 1, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
You stole your religion FROM Judaism, then vilified Judaism by bringing to supposed life a savior that Catholics claimed was wise enough to break away from Judaism to in turn become the leader of a Catholic religion.
My obsession is NOT to praise Judaism, as I believe it is also based on lies.
My obsession is to point out your Catholic lies "along" with the lies of the Jews.
Hold on dear, if we did 'steal' Judaism and we did 'lie' about stuff, it is of no concern to you. Stealing and lying are OUR definitions. An Atheist has no moral argument on stealing and lying. No philosophical or ethical argument either.
One could argue that lying and stealing are clever human attributes. When you take God out of the equation... Anything goes.
So there, go advocate on the behalf of someone else. Leave our sin classifications to us. You have no business chiming in on a 'wrong' that you can't prove is a wrong.

Williams Lake, Canada

#496386 Dec 1, 2013
I suggest that Harry Truman's biblical certainty that the Jews must go back to their homeland before the second coming of Jesus could occur, made Harry a prime target for the Jews who wanted to set up a state of Israel.

Poor old Harry didn't know what HIT him!

He didn't consider that the Jews were using him, as they didn't even believe that Jesus was the real Jewish messiah.

But HEY ... who holds a grudge anyway?

We are all masters of manipulation.

Williams Lake, Canada

#496387 Dec 1, 2013
Liam wrote:
<quoted text>
When you take God out of the equation... Anything goes.
Actually it's when those in religion put gods into the equation that anything GOES.

Williams Lake, Canada

#496388 Dec 1, 2013
<quoted text>
The FSM is a good example.
An improved vision of God. A moral God.
A God who loves little children and cute little animals and never murdered any of them in some sort of hissy fit.
Still ... if your pasta-god created the earth and all its animals, its intention was to make all the animals suffer.

And that means that your pasta-god also has no conscience, and bragging about it will not make it BETTER.

:)
Chess

Columbus, OH

#496389 Dec 1, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
That's what the Jews (faithful to Judaism) first said to the Catholics that wrote the anti-Semitic new testament.
Couldn't have.

There were no Catholics then.

You pretend as much as the Christians do, Loon.
Liam

Warwick, RI

#496390 Dec 1, 2013
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>you are a good one to talk about lying and running.
I have asked you numerous times to provide ONE psot where I have ever lied about the Word of God and you like HOJO take off like a scared chicken. and I will state very plainly that the Bible agrees with my words since I agree and accept the Bible in its entirety, unlike you catholics , who are so stupid that you think that a pervert like law can change a piece of grain into the body of Christ which was never broken in the first place, thereby proving that Jesus was speaking in the Spiritual realm.
Interesting Prophet Preston. You asked me to provide a post where you lied about the word of God. Then you went on a series of lies in your post.
1. Cardinal Law is not a pervert like you said. He's a liar at worst and incompetent at best, but not a pervert.
1. We don't believe he can change anything into the Body of Christ anyway. Only Jesus can. Jesus does it thru the Sacramental Priesthood - with or without a pius Priest. If the Priest is a vile sinner, then the sins on him. We still receive the valid sacrament.. We can prove He taught that with both scripture and historic fact. We can also prove when your new and strange doctrine on the subject came into being by men. It wasn't that long ago.
3. You don't accept the Bible in its entirety. Another lie. Open up your KJV and tell me if Daniel 14: 12 is in there. Its not? Why?? Who authorized you guys to remove the last two chapters of the Book of Daniel???
Liam

Saint Paul, MN

#496391 Dec 1, 2013
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>of course you find no person that spoke about some pervert like law changing a piece of grain into the personage of Christ. it has always been to ridiculous to even mention , let alone believe.lol
we Born Again have nothing but smirks on our faces when we discuss anything with you catholics, who have remained ignorant ever since the Dark Ages when you were finally allowed to read the bible for yourself.
even marge,as stupid as she is knows more than any catholic on here and that aint saying much
Don't pretend you born agains are remotely united on the teachings of Jesus Christ. You were all touched by the grace of God when you made a move towards Him. That's all. I experience the 'born again' experience every time I partake in the supper of the Lamb. The Eucharist. But I don't declare myself a 'pastor' and authority on the scriptures as a result.
Get over it. You were saved behind the Iron Bible Belt. You had no means to learn the actual truth then and God knew that. Now you have learned it and you're going to sustain the lie until you die. Same with old Gee and especially Confrint. Protestantism controlled what people in this country could learn about the teachings of Jesus Christ. Now that the information superhighway ushered in the true Gospel for yous, you reject it. Opting to stick with irrational illogical unfounded protestant lie of sola scripture and your private interpretations. I wouldn't put myself in your shoes for anything. I pray for this terrible situation your all in.

Williams Lake, Canada

#496392 Dec 1, 2013
Chess wrote:
<quoted text>
Couldn't have.
There were no Catholics then.
How funny! There were no Catholics after Judaism. Yet according to the Catholics Jesus supposedly took Judaism spinning off INTO Catholicism.

Williams Lake, Canada

#496393 Dec 1, 2013
Liam wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus does it thru the Sacramental Priesthood
Funny stuff indeed!
Chess

Columbus, OH

#496394 Dec 1, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
How funny! There were no Catholics after Judaism. Yet according to the Catholics Jesus supposedly took Judaism spinning off INTO Catholicism.
According to Catholics, Jesus is god, goofy.

You'll believe anything, eh?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) 30 min Married in 10,110
News Pope's zero tolerance for pedophiles faces test... (Mar '15) May 27 Gods r Delusions ... 4
News Pope Francis eases way for divorced Catholics w... May 27 truth 55
News Pope Francis meets top Sunni cleric May 24 Bullet Proof Pope 1
News Pope Francis: Islam's Friend, Christianity's Foe? May 23 naman 1
News Pope Francis meets with victims of child sexual... May 20 humor in everything 2
News Pope says he's willing to study women deacons, ... May 16 Redeemed 3
More from around the web