Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 637072 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#495153 Nov 26, 2013
Seraphima wrote:
<quoted text>would that be Maryann of Ginger? lol
nah! gotta be the professor. he would just ignore her, which shows how dumb that he was to ignore that beautiful redhead.

Location hidden

#495154 Nov 26, 2013
Seraphima wrote:
<quoted text> What you did was the right thing. The Christian thing. It was someone else that took a good thing and turned it into something else.GBU
we need not to be surprised that the devil will rear his ugly hide up when Gods people begin to pray for Peace.

Location hidden

#495155 Nov 26, 2013
marge wrote:
<quoted text>
He's still dredging it up, can't believe you think he speaks for a Christian man.
Shunning, as defined by a refusal to speak to someone or by a total severing of all ties, goes beyond what the Bible advocates.

Read more: http://www.gotquestions.org/Bible-shunning.ht...

another example of the lack of Christ in your life and in your soul.

NO WAY ARE YOU A CHRISTIAN!!!!!!!!!!

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#495156 Nov 26, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
Good night ..I hope .
LAMB of God who takes away the Sins of the World ..Grant us,peace..
That's,Bern on my heart and head all night ..
Night GBU have a good sleep

Location hidden

#495157 Nov 26, 2013
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>we need not to be surprised that the devil will rear his ugly hide up when Gods people begin to pray for Peace.
this is so true.
marge

Ames, IA

#495158 Nov 26, 2013
And still.

Location hidden

#495159 Nov 26, 2013
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>nah! gotta be the professor. he would just ignore her, which shows how dumb that he was to ignore that beautiful redhead.
Gezzz have you seen that beautiful redhead lately? lol she's not so beautiful but still has red hair..lol

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#495160 Nov 26, 2013
Liam wrote:
You guys need to cut this crap out. None of ya have the power of discernment on sacred scripture- including myself. Every human being - even Atheist- have the God-given power to use reason, logic, intuition, common sense, love and many other gifts from God. It doesn't mean the Holy Spirit is guiding you to all truths.
You guys slam each other with Bible verses all day trying to decide which one of ya are a Christian and who's not. Ridiculous. And your so arrogant you will ignore that the Holy Spirit couldn't possibly be guiding everyone of you. Yet you still think 'its me he's guiding'. Why? Because you feel a special grace when you pray and meditate on the scriptures? Duh. We all do. We Catholics don't suddenly assume we can open up our own store front 'church' and start our own Christianity. Take your 'born again' experience for what it is and stop misusing the sacred scriptures to damn each other to hell.
So then, you are saying the Word of God is wrong:

Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.

Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#495161 Nov 26, 2013
Anthony MN wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm a Catholic Christian who's spiritual leader is the Bishop of Rome. The same church at Rome St. Paul wrote so admirably about in his epistle.
No wonder you are 180 degrees off track!!!!

Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#495162 Nov 26, 2013
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>we need not to be surprised that the devil will rear his ugly hide up when Gods people begin to pray for Peace.
I wish those that believe in God/Allah would get out of God's way and peace on Earth may arrive. Have seen too many innocents die in "God's name" lately.

Location hidden

#495163 Nov 26, 2013
Seraphima wrote:
<quoted text>Gezzz have you seen that beautiful redhead lately? lol she's not so beautiful but still has red hair..lol
not gonna go there. lol

Location hidden

#495164 Nov 26, 2013
good night, sera and nick and RoS. the rain/snow is falling on our metal roof and I shall listen to it until the sandman comes
marge

Ames, IA

#495165 Nov 26, 2013
Did I catch Seri a orthodox only prays to God, and never the Saints resting in peace?

Gee maybe they would share that with the board, is that true for both of you?

That was my issue believe it or not.

Location hidden

#495166 Nov 26, 2013
atemcowboy wrote:
good night, sera and nick and RoS. the rain/snow is falling on our metal roof and I shall listen to it until the sandman comes
nite nite and God Bless..
marge

Ames, IA

#495167 Nov 26, 2013
I wonder what percentage of the orthodox or the catholics for that matter actually only do pray to God, in Jesus name.
marge

Ames, IA

#495168 Nov 26, 2013
Told my dear husband what you said Preston, our reaction was the same, it's you who speaks for the devil.

Location hidden

#495169 Nov 26, 2013
marge wrote:
Did I catch Seri a orthodox only prays to God, and never the Saints resting in peace?
Gee maybe they would share that with the board, is that true for both of you?
That was my issue believe it or not.
That's right evil one. I pray to God straight to him. That's ME. it has nothing to do with my church or Nick...ME...I will no longer respond to you. You are not a sincere person.
marge

Ames, IA

#495170 Nov 26, 2013
The Lord rebuke you!
MUQ

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#495172 Nov 26, 2013
f. "Only" Muslims say that Jews corrupted Bible?

It is not only Muslims who say that Jews corrupted Bible. It is Jewish and Christian scholars who say it and they have proved it.

How come there are so many versions of Bible, each differing from each other?

g. Joseph going to prison: I do not know what is your objection of Quranic version. Quran tells us the story depicting the high moral character of Joseph and how he was falsely implicated in that case. In Bible the Husband sent an innocent man to prison "Just to honor his wife".

You can pick any version you like!!

h. All gospel writes were Apostles: I think you are distributing apostle ship as people hand out Medals!!

Apostles are one whom "Jesus chose" as his apostles.

The actual writers of Gospels are not the persons whose name appear on the title page. Ask any Scholar who knows the history of these books.

And Paul was "self clamed Apostle of Jesus", because he did not meet Jesus when Jesus walked on this earth and not when he was supposed to be "resurrected".

j. Blood is needed for Covenant:

This is another strange qualification for any Testament. Why blood is needed by God to enact a Covenant?

h to m: These are nothing but Paul's teachings, which you are repeating like a parrot.

Your real prophet is Paul and not Jesus, you just believe in whatever he says without asking question whether he was authorized to make these claims.
marge

Ames, IA

#495173 Nov 26, 2013
Just heard the islam are against the 'Zionists' just like the Catholic's are, all of a sudden.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Biden to see Pope Francis, discuss cancer cures... 12 hr serfs up 6
News Archbishop of Cologne Blasts Germany's Anti-Isl... Fri Marie-Luise_J 6
News United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) Thu Im Just Saying 10,081
News Pope names new papal nuncio to the United States Apr 19 Tough Guy 6
News Pope Rescues 12 Muslims To Demonstrate How Euro... Apr 18 The_Prophet_Had_LICE 5
News Pope's Refugee Airlift Was Last-Minute 'Inspira... Apr 18 Jim 1
News Pope Francis urges greater acceptance of homose... Apr 18 Sansamore 31
More from around the web