Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 596482 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

Anthony MN

Champlin, MN

#493225 Nov 20, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
NOWHERE HAVE I EVER READ THAT THE ATICAN IS,IN PLACE OF ISRAEL ...that's,just not right ..
Have a problem responding directly to my posts Rose?

"that's,just not right"

Who says you get to decide what's right or not?

Since: Sep 09

Prince George, Canada

#493226 Nov 20, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
NOWHERE HAVE I EVER READ THAT THE ATICAN IS,IN PLACE OF ISRAEL ...that's,just not right ..
Wherever myth-makers put it, is where it will land.

Prince George, Canada

#493227 Nov 20, 2013
I'm not in religion, and so I don't believe that I will be punished by a creator for not having belief IN a supposed creator.

Take away all religion, and the fear, if you have any, will dissipate.

At any rate, where there is trust, there should be no fear whatsoever.

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

Since: Jun 10

"ISA 53:1.--6 "MATT 10:27"

#493228 Nov 20, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
NOWHERE HAVE I EVER READ THAT THE VATICAN IS,IN PLACE OF ISRAEL ...that's,just not right ..
The lying Roman Catholics are in for a rude awakening..

Mat_15:14 Let them alone: they be blind leaders of the blind. And if the blind lead the blind, both shall fall into the ditch.

The abis is deep and eternal ...there will be no escape for the willfully unbelievers in God's word...
Michael

Hamilton, Canada

#493229 Nov 20, 2013
Human Being wrote:
<quoted text>
Michael
I thought the way you have for a long time. But since about June, I have been observing that I had some anger issues, which I had been unaware of since childhood, which I am reacquainting myself, and resolving with compassion and meekness. Namely the anger was undefined and understood by me, to which like a magnet, attracted little by little iron filings, and obscuring the source of the anger, but weighing me down.
Since anger is a "mortal" sin, it was quite important for me to recognize and deal with it as soon as possible. Namely through prayer, and repentance, and resolving to its avoidance.
Then also are all the major sins, we think and gloss over them, believing they are past us, but in fact as long as we are in this human body, we must be watchful to not sin....
Not to worry, but be watchful, and go to God for help, and be confident that God can help....
Peace
Didn't know you had an anger problem. Good you realized it and took care of it.

I am not angry, just searching for the truth.

“GOD SO LOVED US”

Since: Aug 08

He Gave His SON to Save us

#493230 Nov 20, 2013
Anthony MN wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, the Catholic Church is the New Israel.
Take a few moments and read this Rose. It'll help you understand why.
http://www.catholicbible101.com/thechurchthen...
Thanks,for the link.

Ok.One small sort of thing ..You folks think that the,artwork etc ..is,being kept for Jesus,or man..I mean should it be sold ..You think Jesus,could not get it back on His,return??

Most important ..You think.Jesus is,returning to RIME ''not the Mount of Olives ??

NIT to His people HE Jews as well as,GENTILES .

And you don't think E is going to MSKE all things,New ..And rule from.the NEW,JERUSALEM hat will be from.HEAVEN in ISRAEL.

or is the Pope,really trying to.get the Temple Mount mount..???

Jesus has,NOT DESERTED HIS,PROPLE ISRAEL..no matter EHAT they did ..the
Remnant will be saved and bowed to Him..he shall rule from.Israel ...

Prince George, Canada

#493231 Nov 20, 2013
Anthony MN wrote:
<quoted text>
Who says you get to decide what's right or not?
Who indeed???
>>>>>>> >>>>>>

The World’s Sixteen Crucified Saviors … Christianity before Christ, by Kersey Graves … first published in 1875.

Repentance

And we have an equally well authenticated case of an Indian of the Choctaw tribe, who had been taught to believe from early life that the white man was his natural enemy, and that it was his right and duty to kill him, repenting on his death-bed for having a short time previously neglected, when the opportunity presented, to dispatch a “pale face” he met in his travels. Instead of killing him, he yielded for the moment to the impulse of his better feelings, and passed him by. But on reviewing his past life at the approach of death, he came to the conclusion he had sinned in omitting to kill this man, and he grieved and lamented sorely over this dereliction of apprehended duty. Here we have a case of repentance sanctioning murder. Must we, therefore, conclude that murder is morally right, or a righteous act? Certainly, according to orthodox logic.

Prince George, Canada

#493232 Nov 20, 2013
confrinting with the word wrote:
<quoted text>
As the Catholics created the new testament, your Protestant curses hold no power over Catholic curses.

You ought to KNOW that.

You have to write your own book and only then will your curses have "MEAN"ing.

As it is, your Protestant curses are lame and therefore ... meaningless.

:)

Prince George, Canada

#493233 Nov 20, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
he shall rule from.Israel ...
It's darned lucky for us that you know the mind of Jehovah.

Otherwise we might all be lost to the fiery pits of Gehenna, where the wicked shall spend eternity.

Prince George, Canada

#493234 Nov 20, 2013
Back when Martin Luther was a Catholic monk, he learned all about how to manipulate words in the new testament to suit his Catholicism.

That education came in mighty handy when he desired to start a new religion.

Manipulators catch on fast.

Prince George, Canada

#493235 Nov 20, 2013
Joseph Smith was a master at manipulation.

All he had to do was tell gullible humans that he had "restored the gospel" to its original 'truth'" ... and PRESTO ... he had a huge following that later wrote "The Book of Mormon."

Some are polygamous and some aren't ... but it seems that either way ... Jehovah is "unmoved."

Prince George, Canada

#493236 Nov 20, 2013
When Meg Wellnitz of Kentucky went off to college and became a Wiccan witch, her family made the fatal mistake of criticizing her religion AND her boyfriend who was IN the religion.

Her mother, father and brother ended up dead.

People in religion can become VERY aggressive in protecting what they perceive is of great value.

The neighbors who knew Meg as a young charming, friendly girl found it difficult to believe that she had become a conspirator in the murder of her own family.
Anthony MN

United States

#493237 Nov 20, 2013
<quoted text>
Mat_15:14 Let them alone: they be blind leaders of the blind. And if the blind lead the blind, both shall fall into the ditch.
The abis is deep and eternal ...there will be no escape for the willfully unbelievers in God's word...
Every word you post about the Catholic Church is a lie. I'd be careful to read what scripture says about liars and slanderers if I were you confrinting. Your time for repentance is coming to an end.
Anthony MN

United States

#493238 Nov 20, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks,for the link.
Ok.One small sort of thing ..You folks think that the,artwork etc ..is,being kept for Jesus,or man..I mean should it be sold ..You think Jesus,could not get it back on His,return??
Most important ..You think.Jesus is,returning to RIME ''not the Mount of Olives ??
And you don't think E is going to MSKE all things,New ..And rule from.the NEW,JERUSALEM hat will be from.HEAVEN in ISRAEL.
Um, I said the Catholic Church is the New Israel. I don't think I opined as to the exact geographical location of His return.

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#493239 Nov 20, 2013
Anthony MN wrote:
<quoted text>
"So to sum up, the Catholic Church is the Kingdom of God on earth, the new Israel (Jesus said in Matthew 21:43 that he was taking the Kingdom away from Israel, and giving it to a nation that will produce the fruits of it - namely, the Catholic Church), and is modeled after David's Kingdom, with a huge temple (the Vatican), a prime minister (our Pope), a sacred tabernacle containing the Ark of the Covenant (our tabernacle containing the Eucharist), officers who take care of the kingdom (our Cardinals and bishops), high priests (our priests), a Passover Meal (our Eucharist), and a Queen Mother (The Blessed Virgin Mary)."
Tommy-rot!!!!

43. Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God:

God's visible Kingdom, or Church, upon earth, which up to this time stood in the seed of Abraham. shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof..

That is, the great evangelical community of the faithful, which, after the extrusion of the Jewish nation, would consist chiefly of Gentiles, until "all Israel should be saved" (Ro 11:25,26). This vastly important statement is given by Matthew only.

Ro 11:25 For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in.

26 And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob:
Liam

Saint Paul, MN

#493240 Nov 20, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks,for the link.
NT
Jesus (the word of God made flesh) is made present through the Eucharist at every single Mass. Thats why we have the beautiful Church and tabernacles.

OT
The word of God in the ark of the covenant(Exodus 25) was ordered by Him to be plated with solid gold inside and out, as well as carved with gold statues of angels on each end.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#493241 Nov 20, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
I doubt that that fantasy lives anywhere but in your brain and the brains of others who buy into the illusion.
Anybody can imagine any old thing into his or her concept of reality and for most people flights of fancy is an ongoing pastime.
You discount the research of science and their applications, yet you are utilizing the very tools resulting from that research you refuse to accept as reasonable actuality as you type right now.
How funny and hypocritical is that?
Liam

Saint Paul, MN

#493242 Nov 20, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
Why isn't that right? Not only is the proof found in the Bible, its found in how the Bible became the Bible. It was through the authority of the new Israel.
You have to remember what Christianity was for 1600 yrs before the reformation. It was a Davidic Kingdom. It was a hierarchy that infallibly ruled and taught without error. And it didn't go anywhere, its still visible today. Pope Francis has the keys.
Husker Du

Falls City, NE

#493244 Nov 20, 2013
Anthony MN wrote:
<quoted text>
"So to sum up, the Catholic Church is the Kingdom of God on earth, the new Israel (Jesus said in Matthew 21:43 that he was taking the Kingdom away from Israel, and giving it to a nation that will produce the fruits of it - namely, the Catholic Church), and is modeled after David's Kingdom, with a huge temple (the Vatican), a prime minister (our Pope), a sacred tabernacle containing the Ark of the Covenant (our tabernacle containing the Eucharist), officers who take care of the kingdom (our Cardinals and bishops), high priests (our priests), a Passover Meal (our Eucharist), and a Queen Mother (The Blessed Virgin Mary)."
Very true.
hojo

Chanhassen, MN

#493245 Nov 20, 2013
<quoted text>
...there will be no escape for the willfully unbelievers in God's word...
Please tell ALL of us Catholics,(WHICH ONE) of your Protestant bible only. 42,100+ contradicting, inconsistent and conflicting interpretations of God's word is the truth!....... You "floundering (self-interpreting fundies" are so divided, splintered and fractured among yourselves, when it comes to interpreting Gods Word, that "none of you" can agree on ANYTHING!!....... Your "relative truth" opinionated beliefs, are NOTHING but a (continual) "hodge-podge" of more and more Protestant division and more and more heretical preaching that has undermined the TRUTH of the TRUE Interpretation of the bible since 382, 393 and 397 AD when the Early Church Fathers formed and correctly interpreted the bible, giving ALL OF US the Canon of Scripture, which you (continue to twist, distort and prevert) ALL to your own "demise and destruction"! The TRUTH of the TRUE intepretation of Gods Word, has, is and will always be grounded, vested and manifested in Jesus Christ (IN AND THROUGH) His One True Apostolic Catholic Church!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Cuba's Havana Archbishop, Cardinal Jaime Ortega... 3 hr LIGERPUROMARICO 4
News Ecuador, first stop on Pope tour, highlights en... 19 hr Mark 1
News United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) Fri Married in 9,533
News James Inhofe to Pope Francis: Shut up with your... Jun 30 2all 42
News Milwaukee Art Museum's embrace of condom portra... Jun 29 The Anti- Islamist 1
News Pope's Leaked Encyclical on Climate Change Has ... Jun 26 Buybull Mullahs 6
News Global warming deniers unimpressed with pope's ... Jun 26 Earthling-1 118
More from around the web