Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

Full story: CBC News 579,440
The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ. Read more

“GOD SO LOVED US”

Since: Aug 08

He Gave His SON to Save us

#493119 Nov 20, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually Christians used and still use anti-Semitic tactics against the Jews to try to claim that a Jew named Jesus really did choose to follow Christians away from Jehovah's Judaism.
And that was a horrible crime.
Centuries of torture and murder of Jews resulted from that teaching, and YOU are a proud disciple of anti-Semitic lies.
Had Jesus lived, he would have been faithful ONLY to Judaism.
So STOP YOUR LYING ... or not. It's your choice.
So you ARE NOW JEWISH??? I'd be happy for you if you DISbelieve in Lord God Jehovah

June You believe so strongly in your no God theory ...it IS religious,..You don't see it..or maybe you do..

Do you honestly think if you deny Him enough ..He won't be there we h you die ??

All you have to do is allow, for the chance and ask Him Into your life ..just saying

Since: Sep 09

Prince George, Canada

#493120 Nov 20, 2013
confrinting with the word wrote:
<quoted text>
He is Lord,
He is Lord
He is Lord
He is risen from the death
And He is Lord
Every knee shall bow
Every tongue confess
That Jesus Christ is Lord!
He is Lord,
He's my Lord
He's my Lord
He has bought from the death
And He's my Lord
and my knee shall bow
my tongue confess
That Jesus Christ
is my Lord!
"I DEMAND that Jesus exists. I DEMAND that he LOVES ME ... blah, blah, blah."

I want you to read these words and allow them to penetrate into your thick skull.

Every time you claim that the supposed Jesus supports Christianity, you make it clear that you believe that the supposed JEW was and is a traitor to Judaism. And in so-doing, you are worshipping the image of a traitor.

“GOD SO LOVED US”

Since: Aug 08

He Gave His SON to Save us

#493122 Nov 20, 2013
That is..I'd be happy if you DID BELIEVE in JEHOVAH

Prince George, Canada

#493123 Nov 20, 2013
Martin Luther was a traitor to Catholicism. Yet he had the audacity to use the same book that he used when he was a Catholic to claim that he knew TRUTH.

I suggest there is no hope that humans can evolve beyond stupidity.

Prince George, Canada

#493124 Nov 20, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
So you ARE NOW JEWISH??? I'd be happy for you if you DISbelieve in Lord God Jehovah
I am not in any religion. But you ARE ... and to be truthful "within the theology" ... you must be a Jew to worship the one and only Abrahamic Jewish god.

Prince George, Canada

#493125 Nov 20, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
June You believe so strongly in your no God theory ...it IS religious,..You don't see it..
Stop being so silly. Religion is based on BELIEF inthe existence of a creator. I don't believe in the existence of a creator.

Prince George, Canada

#493126 Nov 20, 2013
Of course the Jews faithful to Judaism wanted to destroy Christianity as a false religion.

Within the realm of theological debate, Christianity is an absolutely false religion.

No Jew, faithful to Judaism would willingly be baptized into another religion. It just would NOT happen.

It's comparable to stating that a pope would willingly become a Protestant, or that Billy Graham would become a Muslim.

How silly is THAT???

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

Since: Jun 10

"ISA 55:11--"MATT 10:27"

#493127 Nov 20, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
"I DEMAND that Jesus exists. I DEMAND that he LOVES ME ... blah, blah, blah."
I want you to read these words and allow them to penetrate into your thick skull.
Every time you claim that the supposed Jesus supports Christianity, you make it clear that you believe that the supposed JEW was and is a traitor to Judaism. And in so-doing, you are worshipping the image of a traitor.
YOU ARE THE TRAITOR

YOU TAKE HIS OWN BREATH TO CURSE HIM....

Gen_2:7 And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.

2Ch_19:7 Wherefore now let the fear of the LORD be upon you; take heed and do it: for there is no iniquity with the LORD our God, nor respect of persons, nor taking of gifts.

Prince George, Canada

#493128 Nov 20, 2013
If you Christians believe that you are honoring a Jew by insinuating that the Jew left his religion for YOU ... you have to be very stupid indeed!

Would you leave your Christian religion to become a Jew???

"NO" ... you say! Well that is what you claim occurred with the mindset of your supposed Jesus.

Wake up and smell the coffee ... or not! It's your choice.

Prince George, Canada

#493129 Nov 20, 2013
If a Jew became a traitor to Judaism, then that same Jew would just a well become a traitor to YOU.

"If you weren't true to one and two ... you won't be true to me."
Liam

United States

#493130 Nov 20, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Thing is ..before 1948 there was no Israel .
Saying a date for the rapture last year was foolish...as,no one knows what day He is,coming ..
All we know is the end times,will come ....And I'm sure things will happen in the order John said ..
Should the prophecy of Ezekiel 38 39 come before the end times ...the World made just just wake to prophecy ..we shall see .
That Israel I'd the center of everything ..there is,no doubt
Let me ask you somethin Rose...
If Jesus Christ was the Son of God and He came to this Earth to establish a Church, wouldn't that Church now become the new Israel?
The keys Rose. He gave Peter the keys to the kingdom of David. Figure out Peter did with those keys and you can see that Church, 266 men later, still has the keys.
Don't forget that 16 centuries before this, this same Church used the keys to establish a canon of scripture. With which you'd have know knowledge of the Bible at all if it weren't for this Church.

Prince George, Canada

#493131 Nov 20, 2013
The Jews that believed in multiple gods no-doubt felt deeply betrayed by the Jews that started the one-god dogma.

Being polytheists meant that many gods ruled the kingdoms, and suddenly that concept was declared to be a lie, and all Jews were then expected to believe in the one god of that particular Jewish sect.

And the war was ON!!!
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>

How did Judaism evolve from a Polytheistic Religion to a Monotheistic Religion?

Answer Monotheistic Judaism began in the southern Hebrew state of Judah.

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/How_did_Judaism_evo...

Prince George, Canada

#493132 Nov 20, 2013
Liam wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me ask you somethin Rose...
If Jesus Christ was the Son of God and He came to this Earth to establish a Church, wouldn't that Church now become the new Israel?
A Catholic Israel.

How funny!

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

Since: Jun 10

"ISA 55:11--"MATT 10:27"

#493133 Nov 20, 2013
GOD DOES NOT HAVE A NATIONALITY...

JESUS WAS BORN OF THE DESCENDENTS OF ABRAHAM.

THE TRIBE OF JUDAH ... CALLED THE SON OF DAVID

HE IS THE EXPRESS IMAGE OF GOD'S PERSON...

Heb_1:3 Who/JESUS being the brightness of his/GOD'S glory, and the express image of his/GOD'S person, and upholding all things by the word of his power, when he/JESUS had by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high;

JESUS IS GOD IN THE FLESH...

THIS IS THE REASON THAT GOD THROUGH THE PROPHET Isaiah SAID..

Isa 9:6 For unto us a child is born,

unto us a son is given: and

the government shall be upon his shoulder: and

his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

BECAUSE JESUS IS GOD IN THE FLESH...

JESUS SAID OF THE FATHER..(to the woman at the Jacobs well...==>AND IDENTIFIED HIMSELF A MESSIAH

Joh 4:24 -->God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.

Joh 4:25 The woman saith unto him, I know that Messias cometh, which is called Christ: when he is come, he will tell us all things.

Joh 4:26 Jesus saith unto her,==> I that speak unto thee am he.

`````

Isa 9:7 Of the increase of his (JESUS CHRIST THE MESSIAH'S) government and

peace there shall be no end,

upon the throne of David, and

upon his kingdom,

to order it, and

to establish it with judgment and

with justice from henceforth even for ever.

The zeal of the LORD of hosts will perform this.

Prince George, Canada

#493134 Nov 20, 2013
To "evolve" means to go forward. But I suggest that when the Jews took the religion from polytheism to monotheism, that was not "evolving" in any sense of the religious mania, as it created greed in believers to in turn keep trying to own the emotions of the one god.

As we witness on this forum every day, the Catholics and the Protestant keep the fight going over who the god loves and who the god will reject. It's a common dilemma caused by the rippling after-affects of that one-god dogma.

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

#493135 Nov 20, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps it is the result of our inability to understand "continuum", and/or the restriction of the 3 dimensions we recognize as reality, constricted even farther by "linear time" as a measure. We only recognize the moment to moment "panes" of existence within that track of perception as reality. It is pretty much realized by science that we only see about 5/9 of what is perceived as "reality", or the actual state of "matter"...and experiment has proven that. I would remind you that that is just within the confines of the first 3 dimensions...which proves the existence of a fourth through actual experiment.
With such a frame of mind, and lack of knowledge, we are presupposed to everything we know of as having a beginning and an end. That is most likely a misconception of actuality.
By calculation, we have shown the possibility of the existence of at least 10 other dimensions.
Unfortunately, many will pass up your post, because they don't understand what you post.

Thanks for helping BT.

Albuquerque, NM

#493136 Nov 20, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
How funny that you don't perceive your own so-called "spiritual" belief as delusional.
"Some people", June - some people.

One is not delusional if they have a belief, but some people consider certain beliefs as such.

IMO - making up "instances" like the poster had stated as his belief, instead of researching the possibilities of such a claim, would also show the poster that what they believe is bogus, unfounded, and to some - delusional.

Being honest with yourself would change that.

Please tell me something about my belief that is delusional and why.

Prince George, Canada

#493137 Nov 20, 2013
What I find most peculiar in those who practice religion ... is WHY they would WANT to believe that a god would reject others to choose them as being special TO the god.

I suggest that ONLY fear of rejection could make people so ignorant. And that belief stems from the idea that because suffering exists on earth, chances are better than not ... it continues in some form or other after death.

FEAR is what created religion, and unless we let go OF the fear ... the continual misery of right-fighting caused by religion will continue on its usual trouble-creating path of dissention and bloodshed.

Prince George, Canada

#493138 Nov 20, 2013
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
<quoted text>
Unfortunately, many will pass up your post, because they don't understand what you post.
Thanks for helping BT.
You and BT understand the workings of the universe, and the rest of us poor ignorant slobs don't have your ability to grasp such high-falutin knowledge.

How funny!

Albuquerque, NM

#493139 Nov 20, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
I suggest you don't forget to honor his given name ... which is Jehovah.
:)
According to this ancient text - you are incorrect.

http://www.gnosis.org/naghamm/apocjn-long.htm...

"10 Sophia of the Epinoia, being an Aeon, thought a thought from within herself and the thought of the invisible Spirit and Foreknowledge. She willed a likeness to appear from within herself without the will of the Spirit—It had not approved—and without her partner and without his consideration. For the countenance of her masculinity did not approve, and she had not found her partner. She deliberated apart from the will of the Spirit and the understanding of her partner. She brought forth.

Because of the unconquerable power within her, her thought did not remain idle. And an imperfect product appeared from her, and it was different from her pattern because she created it without her partner. And it was not patterned after the likeness of its Mother, for it had a different form. When she saw (the product of) her will, it was dif­ferent, a model of a lion-faced serpent. His eyes were like flashing fires of lightning. She cast him out from her, outside of those places so that none among the immortals might see him, for she had cre­ated him in ignorance.

And she surrounded him with a luminous cloud. And she placed a throne in the midst of the cloud in order that no one might see him except the holy Spirit, who is called the mother of the living. She named him Yaltabaoth. This is the Chief Ruler, the one who got a great power from his Mother."

...and then you have this passage....which clearly designates a similarity to what so-called "Christians" would call "hell"....

"11 And he withdrew from her and he abandoned the placed where he had been born. He seized (another place). He created for himself another aeon inside a blaze of luminous fire, which still exists now.

And he was stupefied in his Madness, the one who dwells within him, and he begat some authorities for himself."

"Now this weak ruler has three names. The first name is Yaltabaoth. The second is Saklas. The third is Samael. He is impious in his Madness, she who dwells in him. For he said, am God and no other god exists except me,' since he is ignorant of the place from which his strength had come."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Obamas to host Pope Francis at White House Sept... 1 hr red and right 49
News Allah is great.... (Jul '13) 1 hr Songs 174
News United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) 5 hr Mr Sir 9,043
News What Divides Catholics and Protestants? (Apr '08) Mon dollarsbill 83,961
News Vatican backs Obama as Nobel Peace Prize Winner (Oct '09) Mar 25 swedenforever 32
News Pope finds popularity and dissent at 2-year mark Mar 22 ELIAS IBARRA 4
News Was Obama right about the Crusades and Islamic ... Mar 17 barefoot2626 2,030
More from around the web